Nellie - She was Evicted

Story Info
She Was Evicted.
3.7k words
4.53
8.8k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked in the door of my apartment to total chaos. Someone's stuff everywhere. On the sofa, in the middle of the mess, was my neighbor, Nellie, looking very sad and weepy.

"Good God, Nellie, what happened!"

She jumped up and rushed over, hugging me tightly and crying, "Oh Alex, I'm so sorry to do this to you. I was evicted this afternoon. I was on week to week arrangements, and the building super kicked me out. No notice, no nothing. He said that if I wasn't gone by the end of the afternoon, all of my things would be put in storage and it would cost a hundred pounds to get them back. I told him you wouldn't mind and he let me in."

She sobbed and clutched me even tighter, smashing her ample bosom into my chest.

I gave her a minute to calm down and asked, "What happens next?"

"Alex, would you be an angel and let me camp here for a day or two while I figure out where to go?"

Looking around, I said, "Well, you certainly are camped in my living room. What about all my guests, my dinner parties, my girlfriends coming to stay over?"

Her face fell. I ran my fingers through her soft blond hair and kissed her ear. "Maybe we can have a guest holiday. Maybe the hot girlfriends will have to wait their turn."

Her face frowned. "You're teasing me, aren't you?" Before I could say anything, she pushed me down on the sofa and climbed on top. Then I got a long hot kiss.

She whispered in my ear, "I don't tease very well. If you tease me, there will be retribution."

"Ok, no teasing." My hands wandered up and down her back, feeling the tense muscles. I eased myself out from under and pushed her down flat.

"Try to relax for a minute. I'll be right back."

In the other room, I gathered up my massage kit, a blue exercise pad and a large towel.

"OK, Strip to your underwear and lie down on the towel. You need one of my patented massages."

She looked hard at me, but did as I said. For a woman with no money and no roof over her head, other than mine, that is, she had fine taste in lingerie. I wondered how long she would have it on.

I started with neck and scalp, kneading gently, then firmly. Ten minutes later I had traveled to her feet. The massage oil glistened on muscles and curves. It was a pleasure to work on a body that was being taken care of. Nellie didn't have the physique of an athlete, but she worked to keep what she had in good shape.

I wasn't talking and neither was she, except several contented sighs. I spoke to her, "I'm ready to do the other side now. If you trust me, your special underwear should come off before it gets this oil on it. Hard to get out in the wash. "

She eased over and eyed me, looking relaxed and distrustful at the same time.

"I don't trust you at all, but this is my best underwear." She did a crunch up, and I undid her bra. Then a pelvic up thrust, and off came the thong. Keeping my eyes off her privates, I started in on her feet, working slowly up her shins and then the quads. I dug deep with my thumbs and she groaned, "You're killing me."

I didn't respond, but worked deeper and deeper into thigh muscles. She was twitching and moaning and groaning, and not all of it was muscle pain. I could smell wet pussy even before I gave it a hard look. I pushed her legs straight up into the air and stretched them back to her breasts. There was no avoiding the well trimmed, very wet pussy right under my nose. I looked up at her face and found her eyes closed and breathing rapid. I worked on the calf muscles in this position, knowing she was wondering what next.

I leaned forward and kissed her lightly. "You know, your pussy needs kissing too. I can provide that, but it isn't a standard service. Would you like the special service option?"

Her hands pulled me back into a long hot kiss. Nellie whispered, "I've always thought of myself as a special service woman. What do you think?"

We smiled at each other. I leaned back, still holding her legs in position and swiped my tongue back and forth in her groove. She wriggled under me, making little noises.

I brought my tongue back to her mouth and fed her some woman juice right from the source.

A long lingering kiss ended with her saying, "I never fuck on a first date."

I said, "I don't either, you never know what you might be letting yourself in for."

I eased her legs down and turned to get up. Her hand dived into my boxers, grabbed something hard and pulled me down beside her naked oiled body. She pulled my shorts off and covered me with herself, spreading oil generously. Her sex was gyrating on my stiff cock.

"I'm not sure I've received all the special services I need. When a woman tells you she is used to regular sex, but because of circumstances, she hasn't been laid in three months, what do you recommend, doctor?"

"Well, normally..." Her mouth closed on mine at the same time her cunt swallowed my cock. She was tight but wet. I was big but oily. Nothing stopped the entrance until we were bone to bone. She squeezed, hard.

Nellie lifted her head, smiled a very large smile and said, "I sort of thought you might be good for what ails me. Now turn us over and do me good."

I rocked gently into her. "Are you seriously needing to stay here? All this isn't just an excuse to get into my pants?"

She glared at me, "Hey, you're the one with the wandering hands. You seduced me, and now you're fucking me bareback and about to make a baby in there!" She thrust up and squeezed hard.

I gasped back at her, "You're the best fuck I've had in years, but you started this by taking over my apartment!"

She pulled me down for an open mouth tonguing, humping back at every thrust I made. Her breath was coming in short labored pants. This was either the best fake I'd ever seen or she was about to come in a very big way.

"You useless prick, don't you know anything about how to treat your new girlfriend? A girlfriend with benefits!"

I shut up and concentrated on that big orgasm. Hard thrusts followed one another faster and faster.

"Oh shit, now you've done it. I'm coming. This isn't supposed to happen. I only come with girls!"

That crack put me over the edge and I pumped a gallon of jizz into her hot pulsing twat.

I flipped us over and pulled her ass onto me. I was still hard. She was still groaning and squeezing me involuntarily.

She collapsed and laid her head into my neck. "You know, I think I like you. Maybe I like you a lot. Am I poaching? Do you already have a girlfriend I don't know about?" She wiggled her bottom. "You made a terrible mess in me. Can we have a shower? Together?"

A small river of come was dripping down my thighs. Holding tight to her, I sat up and stood up and kept my hands under her bottom as I walked us into the shower. Hot water splashed down, washing away the wet slimy evidence of our encounter.

When the hot was gone, I wrapped her in my big towel, lifted, and wandered to the kitchen. "Beer, wine or stronger?"

"I'm thirsty, beer is fine." She took a long drag and then moved into me and whispered, "I do girls but I like guys too. Is that ok with you?"

"What about the baby threat?"

"I'm safe, and I even had myself tested for STDs last month in case that crummy guy who dumped me was carrying something."

Another quiet drag on the bottles. I carried to my bedroom this time, tossed her in the middle and climbed in after. We snuggled together. I turned out the light so we could see the city out my window.

She half turned and kissed me. Then said in a low voice, "I don't know what happened to me in there, but it was really nice. Can we do that again sometime?"

I was nibbling her ear and gently tweaking the nearest nipple. "You have fantastic breasts. How come you broke your first date rule?"

She stretched out full length and turned on top of me again. "You know what? We're talking too much. I'm falling asleep. Can we talk in the morning?"

Just like that she was sound asleep. I thought to myself that it was the guys who always fell asleep. And then I was gone too.

Before I opened my eyes, I could feel the morning sun shining on me. And then someone was straddling me. I opened my eyes to a vision of naked feminine beauty. Sitting on my thighs with a cup of coffee in one hand and a glass of juice in the other.

"Which you do want first?"

"I have to pee first before anything or there will be an accident."

She put down the coffee and juice and hopped off.

I was just finishing with the toilet when she came in with tube of stuff in her hand. "You made me sore. Do you want to apply this to the damaged area or should I do it?"

I took the tube and pulled her in for a hot kiss. She looked down and said, "Why are you putting that on your prick?"

"Because it is a good applicator for the treatment you need. Turn around and look in the mirror."

Her blond hair was tousled and her fabulous tits were high and firm, with nipples asking for attention. I gently pushed down on her back and then pulled her cheeks apart so the goo would only go inside. I don't know about her, but the feeling in my prick as it applied the salve to her cunt was sensational. With my hands on her hips, I worked carefully all the way inside. She stood there with eyes closed and made little noises as I worked back and forth.

"I have a problem, you don't follow directions very well." She wiggled her ass and squeezed me.

"I like your ideas. They help me think of new ways to make you a better woman." My hands had a fat boob in each fist. I pulled her up tight against me and nibbled on her neck, letting my cock just rest inside her. She squeezed me again and I gave her a gentle thrust in return. We were watching each other in the mirror with big smiles. I opened my fingers to let two nipples out for some air.

"If you keep doing this, I'm going to come. But then you'll probably come, and you will want a real fuck and I will be even more sore than I am now." She smiled some more and pushed her ass into me. I reached around her and got the washcloth all soapy, then pulled out, got down on my knees and washed her bottom.

She turned around and pulled my head into her belly. "What am I going to do with you? You're too god damned nice to a girl that just got thrown out on her ass with nowhere to go."

"I like taking in homeless women. Especially when they have a body to die for, like to fuck and make good conversation." I picked her up, walked us back to bed and tossed her in the middle. I grabbed the coffee and juice and climbed in.

She sipped the coffee and stared at me. I was sitting in the lotus position and the eye of my very hard cock was pointed at her.

"You can't really be serious about keeping me around? Washing my girl parts when they need it?"

I put the coffee and juice back on the table and pulled her into my arms. "Nellie, I'm not much of a catch. I work hard, long hours. I get in black moods. My last girlfriend walked out on me two years ago."

She stretched us out and pulled the sheet up. Her pussy was rubbing back and forth on top of my thigh. I hoped the salve was working because my cock was still hard.

Nellie giggled and poked her head up from under the sheet. "I have an idea. My job at the artist's cooperative is only half time, and you can hire me for the other half. I will be your mental health therapist." She giggled some more.

I pinched her bottom and said, "What are you qualified to do with my mental health?"

She sat up on my chest and palmed her breasts. Something wet was smearing on my stomach.

She reached out and straightened my hair. "Mr. Smith, I'm so glad you came in to see me. These black moods can be very dangerous but I think we have caught yours in time. I am going to write you a prescription for therapy sessions to bring you back from the brink. You do have a girlfriend, don't you?" Nellie was working at being serious and professional.

I played along. "I'm sorry, Dr. Clark, but I don't currently have a girlfriend."

"Oh dear, I'm afraid we are going to have to make an adjustment. Since it is Friday, the prescription will be for female company for the weekend. I will come to your apartment for dinner this evening and stay for as many days as are necessary for the therapy to show progress."

I reached up and started tickling her. She thrashed around shouting at me to stop. We got into a great wrestling match that was fairly even until she swallowed my cock and lightly bit it.

"No biting! Or there will be consequences!"

She lay back, laughing and smiling at me. I kissed her and said, "Dr. Clark, was it your idea that you could fuck my black moods out of me?"

"Mr. Smith, this is a proven therapy. But since I am a professional, my rates are not inexpensive. You may not be able to afford me."

"What are your rates?"

"Let's see, I tailor my rates to each individual's needs. In this case, you have to sleep with me in this bed every night, you have to agree to run with me at least five mornings a week, you have to agree to shower with me, you have to eat my cooking without too much complaint, and you have to - she paused - and you have to take me out wining, dining and dancing at least twice a month."

Her eyes glittered, half serious, half showing a tender vulnerability that was grabbing me hard. My erection was gone.

Before I could say anything, she broke out crying and said, "Oh god, I've messed this up. I didn't mean all that stuff. I shouldn't be forcing myself into your life."

She tucked her head into my shoulder and sobbed quietly.

I rocked the luscious bundle back and forth, wondering what next. I don't do tears very well. I don't do big emotional swings if I can help it. A thought came to me. I grabbed her, walked us into the shower, and turned on the water full blast. The spray was really cold and she screamed, "What are you doing?"

I clutched her, the water warming up. "Well, you said I had to shower with you, so we are showering." I soaped her up in all the right places.

I took Nellie down to Santana's for brunch. My big brain was full of misgivings about instant relationships. My little brain was telling me this was not an opportunity to be missed. I ordered us two Bloody Marys. I tried to be serious but ended up choking as the liquid burned its way down my insides. Nellie was very red in the face and breathing deeply. I gazed across the table at her and decided we needed to be side by side. Moving around the table, I put my arm on her shoulder and kissed her. She kissed back passionately.

I held her hand and said, "Last night was a wild experience. How come you opened up like that to a louse like me?"

She nuzzled into my neck and said, "I'm still too emotional to talk about it here. Can it wait until we get back to the apartment?"

So we spent a pleasant hour getting high on spicy vodka and telling each other stories of midwestern upbringing and education, followed by western migration. San Francisco suited both of us, but our future plans were equally aimless.

Nellie started stripping down as soon as we got through the door, saying, "I need more of what we did last night, but first we need a run." She rummaged through several piles of clothes looking for her shorts and running bra. The view of her trim behind under a lacy bikini brief was impressive. She found what she was looking for and sauntered over in front of me, dropping bra and briefs on the way.

"Like what you see?"

She had tanned brown skin, with very dark brown hair down to her shoulders. The breasts were medium sized, but looked larger because they were high and firm. The v-patch of hair in her crotch was trimmed. Lots of muscle tone and no fat in sight.

"How come an adorable package like you hasn't been snapped up by now?"

She bent over to put on the running shorts, then changed her mind and launched her naked self across the cocktail table into my arms.

She ruffled my hair, pulled my ears, pressed her front into me, and said, "We need to talk, don't we?"

I grabbed the sofa throw, pulled it around us, and lay back with Nellie on top. I closed my eyes and concentrated on giving her the best back and butt rub I could.

"Oh god, you're being nice to me again. Am I your girlfriend yet?"

I was afraid there was about to be more crying, so I eased her head down beside mine and whispered, "Last night, I thought maybe you were just trying to make an advance payment on your share of the rent."

She jerked up, eyes blazing, about to screech something at me. I put a finger across her lips and said, "Let me finish. You did barge in here, right?"

She wilted back down, crying. "When I woke up this morning, I realized something special had happened. I don't get emotional over girls, but I am really confused and emotional over you."

I shut up and hugged her some more. She smelled nice, she felt nice, and she was shifting around on top of me in a very delicious way.

In a low, husky voice, she said, "Is that it? I've got you confused and emotional?"

"Yes, and this is really ridiculous, I was thinking of saying, 'I love you.' "

"Yes, really ridiculous," she responded, kissing my nose, running her fingers through my hair, and tonguing my lips.

She was sitting up, her fantastic tits reaching for the sky with stiff nipples leading the way. "How can you be in love with a girl you've known for less than a day, even if you did tell her she was the best fuck of your life?"

Her deep brown eyes were gazing down on me, waiting for that to penetrate my pea brain. She was teasing me, getting back for what I said to her yesterday.

I sat up and spread her over my knees. "If I say I love you, you are not supposed to tease me!"

SMACK! She had no cushioning on her ass and it must have smarted.

SMACK! Now the other cheek had a reason to turn pink.

A low voice said, "If you love me, you don't beat me without permission."

Oh shit, now she was yanking my chain in a big way. I got her back up into the straddle position, took her hands, and said, "Truce. Let's go for a run."

I tried to stand up, but she was undoing my pants and pushing me back down on the sofa. She got my cock liberated, gave it a couple of good sucks, and then sat herself straight down on it.

Her tight smile said, "I am going to stay right here until we settle a few things." She leaned over and gave me a gentle kiss. My fingers unconsciously traced the curves of her breasts.

She sat up and said, "Repeat after me, 'I love you.' "

"I love you."

"That's better. Again."

"I love you."

The sparkle in her eyes told me this was the right thing to say. The hard squeeze on my cock said the same thing a bit differently. I was definitely losing it, my big brain said to me.

"Now, turn us over and make love to me."

She had me. I was a bucket of mush with a big, hard cock. I followed directions and spent a long time giving and receiving the best sex of my short life.

I watched her taut ass disappear into the bathroom and heard the shower going. I love shower sex, but my cock was totally played out. Limp as a noodle.

She walked back, toweling her hair, eyes on my limp member.

"Wore you out, did I?"

"You are either the best thing that ever happened to me, or the worst."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me up into a clinch. "I am completely lost for you. Never happened before. What if we see where this goes for a while? Not talking about commitment or anything, just having fun together and finding out how compatible we are. The vertical compatibility, not the horizontal." She kissed me and pinched my ass at the same time.

When I pulled back, her eyes were glistening. I picked her up and twirled us around.

"Yes, let's check out that vertical compatibility. Do you like to screw standing up?"

She swatted at me and we got to work finding a place for her stuff in my apartment.