Nemesis - Constance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, she never went home until the Sunday evening of that week. And she also informed me that there was a vacancy in her company for somebody to be almost permanently assigned to work in mine.

"Not full-time of course, just three days a week, and it'll be very flexible; no problems working around taking children to school and that kind of thing." Sherrie added.

"Kids!" I gasped.

"Of course I want at least two, and you'll make a great father Steve."

"God, that's all right then! For one horrible minute I thought you were going to say twelve!"

"See, that's what I like about you, you always see the lighter side in everything."

-----

We were on our honeymoon. It was that time between sessions when you lie there in each other's arms, too excited to sleep, but too knackered to go again... just yet.

"Sherrie." I asked, "for just how long had you been planning to become my wife?"

"Good question, old man. I suppose you could say, since I saw the headline about your first wife and that Copland bloke in the newspapers."

"Oh, that early?"

"Yes. But if you were to accuse me of having a devious nature, you even might question my motives for getting that John bloke to pick me up for dinner that evening at the particular hotel I chose. I'd had my eye on you for some time.

"I'm going to have to watch you, aren't I?"

"Yes old man, but don't go mistaking me for Constance. I know what I want when I see it, and I will never do anything that might mean I risk losing it.

-----

Epilogue.

Well, I mentioned that Sherrie and I bumped into a very surprised June on Malta, so I suppose I should tell you what she told me. June said that she thought Constance had a latent submissive streak in her that somehow Copland had recognised and latched onto. June pointed out that from reading the newspapers, she'd deduced that many of the women involved in his divorce plot, appeared to be under the man's influence in some way.

I hadn't followed the fine details of the case so it was news to me.

June said that they all appeared to want to take full responsibility for everything, even though Copland was the one person who featured in every single case.

"I don't know what that man has got, but he can twist some women around his little finger!" June told me.

"But Constance turned on Copland and sued him, didn't she?" I observed

"Constance is my little sister Steve. I've always looked after her and maybe I'm at fault. It could be that Constance has always been submissive to my wishes. I pushed her into that court case; I don't think she'd have had the nerve to see it through had I not. Luckily Copland caved and settled out of court; I'm not sure how Constance would have behaved had they faced each other in courtroom.

"By the way, is that your new bride, Steve?"

"Sure is. Sherrie chased me and caught me,"

"She made a very good choice." June smiled back at me.

Vita continuat Life goes on. ;-)

Comments as always are welcome and will only be removed by TWT should they unfairly defame third parties, any such removal will be acknowledged in the comment list. However we will point out that this particular site has a record of randomly removing comments, for reasons that we are unaware of. So please do not complain to TWT or in the comments, if your epistle disappears.