Nephew No More?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, she had to admit, it hadn't been accidental back in the day when AJ stayed with them that he had found her novels with erotic delights. Michelle had left them where she knew he'd find them in the family room bookcase. He hadn't mentioned them, but the medical encyclopedia and her copy of Our Bodies, Ourselves were there as well. AJ had been a little nerdy growing up, a bookworm without too many friends. She could see he was at that awkward age, and her prudish sister certainly wouldn't have anything around the house to help him understand sex.

Aunt Michelle had found him to be a neat kid. He wasn't just a kid she took for an ice cream cone. They had long talks about his interests and his plans for the future. They'd had some special trips to museums. Days out just for the two of them. They'd had quite a bond. And the novels she left available had made him think of her as mysterious, sexy, and passionate.

Micky couldn't deny it. She wanted Jerry, the young man, to find her mysterious, sexy, and passionate. She yearned to show him that she was mysterious, sexy, and passionate. She knew he's be moving on, taking a position at a college somewhere, but she hoped that their bond could be renewed.

Micky followed an inner compulsion that she could not find the strength to deny. Holding the book in her left hand, her finger marking the page he had been reading, she headed to her bedroom. Halfway there she unbuttoned her shorts and let them drop to the floor, three steps later, and she slide her panties down her legs, and stepped out of them. Three more steps and she pulled her top over her head. She reached behind her to unclasp the her bra, her fingertips brushed the straps off her shoulders and it fell to the floor.

Micky put the book down on the bed. She didn't need to read those pages again; she had almost committed them to memory. The man between the woman's spread legs. His lips, tongue, his whole mouth adoring her, the jolts of pleasure driving her to the edge and beyond, her hands clasping her breasts as her orgasm ripped through her.

Micky had one knee on the bed, the other on the floor, the forefinger and middle finger of her left hand stroking in and out of her wet, slickness as the forefinger of her right hand flicked her swollen clitoris.

Her nipples cried out to be touched, her swollen areola longed to be sucked. An orgasm swept through her. Her moans frenetic. She collapsed on the bed, gasping for breath, sensations still radiating from her clitoris, her legs quivering, shaking.

Sometimes what was in her mind would so ramp her up that she needed a quick, hard cum like that to bring her back down.

It took quite some time for Micky's heart rate to slow, for her to gain her composure. It was ironic that AJ had believed her library made her exciting, sexy. Would Jerry with a doctorate in literature still think so if he knew she had gotten and was getting most of her orgasms from words on printed pages?

It wasn't that she had no sex life with her husband. In fact, she had too much of a sex life at times. Fortunately, her husband, he who shall not be named-she liked that Jerry came up with that-was so preoccupied with his business that he never noticed that she was "having" her period much too often.

He was more than happy to have her take his penis in her mouth, but rather than let her pleasure him, he wanted to use her mouth as a second vagina. Yes, he would occasionally go down on her. She could sense his impatience, wanting to get this part over with so he could get down to the real business and get his cock inside her. His random efforts sometimes hit the right places by accident, but he always left her yearning, frustrated. In therapy with Teri, Micky had said that she thought of handing her husband a Google map with written directions to find her clitoris. Jerry would probably file that one under her "witty" category.

Her husband knew what foreplay was; it just didn't interest him enough to pay much attention to it.

#

With the stiffened tip of her tongue, Micky drew a line of saliva up the underside of the thick hard penis until her lips slide over the head. How she wanted it inside her wet pussy. She rose up until her hips hovered over it. Her hand guided the cock toward her dripping opening.

Just as she was about to lower her hips and take it deep inside her, two hands reached up and cupped her breasts. Her eyes followed the muscles of the arms downward until she was staring into Jerry's blue eyes.

Micky bolted awake and sat up in bed. She gasped. She only retained that small fragment of the dream. How messed up am I, she thought. She feared going back to sleep because sometimes her dreams continued when she dropped off again. She could get up and make coffee, but she simply put her head back on the pillow and closed her eyes.

When she woke up an hour later, she had no idea if she had slipped back into the dream, but her panties were soaked with her juices.

"Oh, Jerry," she moaned, "you were more than the nephew that I took for ice cream. You were always special to me."

#

Teri kept checking in on Micky. She called at least a couple times a day, wanting an update on how what she called the "seduction,' was going on. Teri was convinced that Jerry's mention of her books' role in his sex education showed that he wanted sex to be on the table of discussion. And Teri, added in her crude way that Micky loved, actually on the table, the floor, or perhaps with Micky bent over an armchair.

Micky insisted that it wasn't a seduction, but she knew that it probably was. She was finding opportunities to draw his eyes to her body.

On the day of his fifth visit, she wore a white halter top that did show a little cleavage and was quite tight. It was long, extending a few inches beyond the French cut bikini panties that she had picked up at the mall.

That was all she was wearing. Her yoga mat on the floor provided an excuse for being so scantily clothed.

As she was making him some breakfast, she searched for something that she didn't really need in a bottom drawer of a cabinet. By bending only from the waist with her feet spread slightly apart, she knew the top would ride up, giving Jerry a view of her lovely ass for the teal panties left a good portion her curvy tanned cheeks exposed. Since her feet were spread apart, he may have even been taking in a glimpse of her prominent mound.

Micky carefully placed her stool where he could get a view of her slender, tanned legs as they ate their breakfast. She kept switching the feet, first one on the lower rung of the stool, then the other. She made sure that her thighs were always parted.

How clumsy of her to take too much yogurt on her spoon, and almost miss her mouth, letting it coat her lips and dribble down to her chin. Micky's long tongue licked it up, rather slowly. Oh dear, some had landed on her top. Dipping a napkin in her water glass, she wiped it off her breast and made sure to dab the spot thoroughly.

She got off the stool and went to toss the napkin in to the trash. Another bend from the waist. Her ass once again displayed.

"Whoops," Micky giggled when she got back to her stool, pretending to be embarrassed that there was now a wet spot on her top, centered on and making obvious her stiff nipple. She was so distracted, it seemed, that she didn't notice that her feet were on opposite sides of the stool and her thighs were quite spread apart.

It thrilled Micky to see that she had raised the tent pole in his work jeans. She didn't dwell on it, but it was there.

"Makes you look a little unbalanced," Jerry said with a smile.

"Let me fix that," Micky replied. She dipped another napkin in her water glass and dabbed her other nipple, giving it perhaps more attention than was necessary. "That better?" she asked, her hands cupping her breasts and bringing them together.

Micky noticed that his lips were parted. Was he resisting an urge to bring his mouth to her breasts?

"Well, now you're symmetrical," he answered.

They both burst out laughing. A good fun joke between friends, buddies. But Micky was hyper-aware of the pleasant sensation spreading between her thighs. If she was not mistaken, the tent pole had risen a little higher.

Yes, Micky enjoyed the flirtation, but there was a lot more to what was developing between them. They discussed many things from books and movies, politics, their fears for Afghan women if the Taliban came back to power, his struggles writing his dissertation, to humorous come-ons of both sexes to him, their graduate student advisor or tutor. He swore that he'd resisted them all, knowing that a slip up would ruin his academic career before it even got started.

Jerry seemed to love talking to her, willing to bring up anything that crossed his mind. Except one thing. His break up with Sarah.

Micky sensed that if she got him to talk about that, it would be a barrier coming down, opening him to an even closer bond with her. She was almost sure he wanted her, but there was something holding him back.

When Jerry rose to leave, she got up on her tiptoes to give him a kiss on the lips, a little more than a friendly peck, just enough to maybe leave him wondering. His right hand rested lightly on the small of her back, his pinky at the very top of her crack. Did it make him think of lowering his hand to caress her firm buns?

"Tomorrow." She said, leaving off the question mark.

"Most definitely," he replied. "Count on it."

Micky would certainly do that.

#

She was so aroused that she was almost glad-almost-that he was gone. Stepping into the kitchen, she paused to step out of her drenched panties and peeled off her top. She wanted more than just her fingers, so when she reached the bedroom, she reached into the side table drawer next to the bed and took out her vibrating dildo. She switched it on low.

Again, she put one knee up on the bed and eased the dildo up and down her slit, lingering on her clit, before slipping it into the slick slipperiness of her vagina.

She found pleasuring herself standing intensified the experience.

She withdrew the dildo from her pussy and licked it clean, savoring the taste she hoped to share with him. Not hoped-knew he would soon taste. She turned up the vibrator's intensity and slipped it back inside her.

She imagined him driving to his apartment. Unable to control the his desire, pulling the truck over into a secluded spot. Dropping his pants and underwear, taking his cock in his hand, thinking of her, stroking frantically until his cum splattered the steering wheel and speedometer.

The index finger of her right hand stroking her clit matched the pace of his imagined hand stroking his imagined cock. Her orgasm was intense, multiply jolts of pleasure coursing through her body before she collapsed on the bed.

#

The next morning, Micky tried a different tack. While she slipped on a thong that she'd picked up on her last shopping trip, she chose a very modest white bra that would definitely not let her nipples poke through. She pulled a loose pole shirt over her head and fastened all of the buttons. She completed her outfit with bermuda shorts, sneaker socks and a pair of Nikes. She fixed her hair in a ponytail. A little lip gloss, but no eye make-up,

All she needed to do was trade in the Land Rover for a van, and she would be just another soccer mom. Well, maybe she could keep the car; rich soccer moms often drove a BMW or Land Rover.

Micky had gotten pretty good at reading Jerry's facial expressions. She caught the flash of disappointment that spread over his face when he saw how she was dressed before it was covered with a big smile. Bingo!

She didn't want to tease him to severely, so she made her "Good Morning, Friend" kiss a little more than that, letting her bottom lip drag softly over his lips as she stepped back from his hug.

"Here goes," Micky said to herself. Their empty breakfast plates were on the table between them on the counter, and they were sipping second cups of coffee.

"We've talked about nearly everything. Why haven't you told me about your breakup with Sarah?"

Jerry broke eye contact with her. Something he seldom did. He stared into the corner of the kitchen.

"It's complicated. Not something I want to talk about."

"I shared my troubles with my Ex with you," Micky began. Well, she had. The "Man On Top, Get It over with Quick" stuff, but she'd left out most of the more embarrassing details. "It will do you good to get it off your chest." Maybe it would do her some good as well.

"Okay, okay." His eyes were cast down. "I hope it doesn't wreck your image of me if you even have one." He seemed unable to look her in the face.

"The night before five of my grad assistant friends had come over for a poker game. Dave, one of the younger guys, had brought a porno DVD. It was on in the background during the game. I only glanced at it a couple times. I was focused on not losing a lot of money in the game."

"Of course, we were drinking beer and having a few shots. To make a long story short, Dave left the DVD in my player and the case next to the TV."

"Sarah noticed it the next day. She got a little excited, and she decided it would be fun for us to watch it together since she'd never seen a professionally made porn film."

"At first it seemed like she was getting turned on. A girl was doing an amazing job of sucking a guy's cock. Then the girl reached own and starting playing with his asshole. She inserted two fingers into her pussy and then slipped one, then two fingers into his ass."

"I made the mistake of saying, 'Um, that looks interesting.' There was a look of shock on her face.

"'That's gross. That's dirty," she said. 'You better not expect me to do that.'

"I added another nail to my coffin by replying, 'It might be something to try.'"

"When the woman got on all fours and begged for the guy to fuck her ass, he knelt behind her and began to penetrate her. Sarah picked up the remote and shut it off."

"'That's totally disgusting. Filthy. You don't expect me to try that do you?'"

"She took my response that new things could bring unexpected pleasures, she threw the remote at me. 'You've done that, haven't you?'"

"She knew that I have been a couple of girls before her. I always tried to be open and honest with her. I admitted that I had a couple of times. I didn't stop there. I said that it brought amazing sensations."

"She was furious. 'I'm not letting some faggot get anywhere near my asshole. You must be gay. I can't have some gay husband fucking guys behind my back and bringing home diseases.' With that, she pulled off her engagement ring and tossed it at me."

"I tried to reason with her as she gathered up her things from the bedroom and bathroom. She didn't say a word until she was stepping out the door. 'Goodbye, Faggot,' she screamed and slammed the door behind her."

Micky actually could believe that Sarah could be such a narrow-minded imbecile. Her mother was a friend of Liz, Micky's older sister. Homophobia was alive and well in that crowd along with a strong strain of racism. Traits that were probably bred into Sarah's genes or at least had been instilled during her upbringing. Have we returned to the 1950s?Micky thought.

When Micky tried to hug and comforthim, he got up and headed for the door.

"Tomorrow," she said.

"Maybe," he said.

"Tomorrow," she insisted more forcefully.

#

Micky's soccer mom outfit was perfect for her errands. Picking up the items she needed in the drugstore was a breeze. She was a little uneasy in Hot Time Adult Video & Toys, but she found the item she was looking for without asking for help. She paid with cash since the amount was minimal, and she didn't want the business's name on her credit card. Fortunately, she was a quick in and out, and she didn't see anyone she knew. Quick in and out-made her think of her Ex.

#

In the late afternoon, Micky soaked in the hot tub and limited herself to one glass of white wine. She needed steady hands and a clear head. After a light supper, Micky brought the bag from the drugstore and her sharpest pair of scissors to the bathroom. Turning on the bath water, she adjusted the temperature and striped off her clothes. She shut off the tap after about three inches of steaming hot water were in the tub.

Perhaps she paid too much attention to Teri's opinions, she thought. Well, however good or bad Teri's advice as a psychologist might be, this was something Teri knew as one who slept around with both men and women.

Micky stepped into the tub and sat on the edge. She picked up the scissors and spread her legs. Teri had decreed that the bush had to go. She began trimming the hairs so that the razor could complete the job. Well, maybe Teri was right because she was finding a lot more gray hairs than she had ever noticed were there before.

She was careful not to trim too much in the dense patch above her pussy. She had decided on leaving a landing strip. She didn't want to look like an prepubescent eleven-year-old girl. That would be weird granted the magnificent rack she sported on her chest.

Micky laughed a bit at the joke she had made to herself. So far this was kind of fun though the razor part was more intimidating. She's bought two. One supposedly specifically designed for pubic hair as advertised on television. TV has certainly come a long way, maybe the wrong way. Though the ad showed the woman trimming her bikini line, it didn't take much imagination to figure that she might not stop there. Just in case it didn't get close enough, she'd also bought a regular Venus disposable. She'd used that to shave her legs and thighs after the bush was gone.

Micky dipped her hands in the hot water and rubbed it over her nether regions. She giggled at the euphemism. She spread the shaving cream for sensitive skin, and then set to work. Slow, careful, and diligent work. No nicks. Nice and smooth.

As she prepared her legs for shaving, she couldn't help admiring the job she had done. The landing strip was neat, and she liked how being bald made her labia stand out.

When she was done, she let the water out of the tub, quickly showered from the waist down and dried herself off. She did wonder how many days it would be before her crotch was itchy with re-emerging stubble. When she applied lotion to the shaved area, she briefly let her fingers glide through her slit.

Naked she padded out to the kitchen, refilled her wine glass, and brought the bottle out with her to the hot tub. She slipped in and enjoyed being perfectly relaxed.

Tomorrow was the day. She would make it beautiful for him.

#

Even though Micky was up bright and early, she waited to shower until she knew she'd be just finishing as Jerry was arriving. Stepping out of the shower, she heard his truck pull in to the driveway.

Toweling off quickly, Micky slipped on a old flannel shirt that her Ex had left behind. The soft fabric felt good rubbing against her sensitive nipples. Her Ex was about four inches taller than her, so it was loose and covered her to mid thigh. She did leave the four top buttons unfastened.

While she usually greeted him on the deck, she waited until the door closed behind him to move into the kitchen She was drying her hair with a towel.

"Sorry, I'm getting a late start today," she said. "I just got out of the shower."

Micky's "Good Morning" kiss lingered longer than a "Good Morning" kiss should, and moved the needle toward sensuous.

"No problem," he said. His smile told her that his uneasiness of the day before was gone.

"You are grubbier than usual today," she said. "Since I'm behind getting breakfast ready, why don't you take a shower."

"Yeah, it was awfully hot in there last night. The temperature was approaching the degree where OSHA says we have to shut down and let people go home," he replied. "Getting back clean into these filthy clothes won't help much."