Nephilim's Bliss Ch. 04

Story Info
Mercenaries become bodyguards of young sex-magic adepts.
4.2k words
4.75
7.5k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was difficult to believe in. The quest to refresh the runes and possibly to save the entire kingdom was finally about to begin. Like truly being. With bodyguards and all. The situation was much more serious than most thought, yet Noah still seemed to be the only one actually worrying about it. Even his nephilim brother Evan, who should have known better, had his mind taken away by filthy thoughts.

When Lucas came back from the city, Noah and Evan had all their things already packed up and ready to go.

"I've rented a carriage and four horses total," he informed Anders, almost as soon as he entered. Noah appreciated how dashing he was looking, despite his dirty mercenary outfit. Especially his dark chest hair escaping the partially unbuttoned shirt deserved a special highlight. "I brought two horses with me already, Greg will bring the carriage."

Noah couldn't really focus on Evan's blabbering anyway, so instead he was listening to their caretakers' conversation. The name Greg was certainly not familiar, meaning there was yet another man with planned access to their tight holes. Noah bit his lip. With Lucas and his acquaintances, the problematic part of being a nephilim -- triggering the magical powers only with sexual acts -- was fully covered. From his current perspective, he judged his original lack of plan in this matter as incredibly irresponsible and naive.

"Alright, great," Anders responded and stood up. "So pay for your stay and we can hit the road."

"About that..." Lucas pulled something from his pocket. "You go and pay for us. That old fart is somewhat angry with me, wouldn't want to be charged extra."

"What did you do to him?"

"Well, you know, weird sounds coming from our room all day long, scaring away all other travelers..." Lucas shrugged. "Let's just say I don't blame him for hating me."

Anders left the room, leaving the nephilims alone with the thug, who sat on the bed between them, wrapping his long, hairy arms around each of them.

"How are you feeling, my little nephilims?" he asked, with a satisfied smile.

"Who is Greg?" Noah wasn't planning to pretend like he haven't heard that.

"A ridiculously brutish and powerful warrior, fighting on the local arena as gladiator," Lucas explained, fully relaxed. "He'll be a great asset in your personal bodyguard team."

"And in our bedroom," Noah had clearly some uncharacteristic mood for snarky remarks today. Lucas didn't seem to mind. This time.

"What bedroom are you talking about, Noah? For few upcoming weeks we'll be in the wilderness, remember?" Thug's arm surrounded him in even stronger grip. "All alone, far from civilization, fully dependent on us to keep you two away from dangers..."

"But aren't the wilderness around here dangerous enough to take down even the three of you?" Evan asked, in a worried tone. Lucas smiled at him.

"You're absolutely right, Evan. That's exactly why we have to assemble a team with high enough amount of people to defend you. But as experts, these people don't work for free. And since you and your brother don't have any gold... well, your company will have to be the payment..."

"And our expensive semen, apparently," Noah continued his spree of bratty comments. "What will you do once you milk us dry? Sell our souls to the devil?"

Smile left Lucas' face, just as his arm stopped caressing Noah. He turned his face to Evan.

"Take your things and find Anders. Wait outside, so Greg knows where to stop." In this moment, Noah started stressing out. Did he just score a punishment?

Evan nodded, picked his backpack from the floor and left the room, closing the doors behind him. Noah haven't moved an inch.

Suddenly, Lucas pushed himself on Noah, with his full weigh, pinning the boy down to the bed. Their noses touched, as he was admiring Noah's eyes.

"Tell me what's your problem," Lucas demanded, forcing levels of eye contact that should allow him to read the other person's soul. "Tell that to my face, not to the wall," he added, seeing how Noah was avoiding his stare.

This sudden closeness made Noah blush. His thug's smell was intoxicating, making his own mind foggy.

"I don't want to be everybody's slut," Noah mumbled. "I want to be..." he hesitated.

"My slut only?" Thug finished his sentence, smiling coldly. Noah didn't answer, but his blushing cheeks couldn't be more telling. He clearly stopped caring about eye contact, as his nose touched nephilim's neck, smelling him with slow, deep sniffs. "Are you developing some feelings for me, my little nephilim?" Noah's lack of answer was left without a comment for a teasingly long amount of time. Only after Lucas found his ear, he revealed straight into it, with his warm, breathy whisper: "I have feelings for you, too. What we two have is special and it will remain special. Playing naughty games with Evan, Anders or Greg won't change a thing between us. That I can promise."

Noah finally looked at him, surprised but also so happy, that his gaze was almost radiating light. His heartbeat increased and a small smile has finally entered his lips. But then, he realized something.

"I want to sleep only with you," on paper, it was a very firm request, but Noah's voice made it sound like a begging. "I want to fall asleep in your arms and wake up only on your chest as my pillow..."

"Such a rare occurrence to have you actually voice your needs and desires instead of making me guess," Lucas laughed. "Remember our first conversations? I've had to basically read your mind to find out how much you wanted me to fuck you."

Cute nephilim looked away.

"I'm kinda shy..."

"You don't say."

Then, Lucas gave him the most passionate kiss, that brought him straight to the boundary of full arousal. But this time, the time was against them and they really had to leave.

*

A "carriage," as Lucas called the glorified cart with no roof, led by two brown horses, that stopped outside of the tavern, had a driver that made Evan drool. Firstly, he had a black skin. Even though he heard about the powerful warriors from the far south, who supposedly lived in floating cities, he never seen one, so they basically earned a reputation of pure legends in his eyes. But most importantly, he arrived shirtless, only with helmet protecting his head. Huge muscles, perky nipples and thick layer of curly hair on his pecs made Evan want to drop to his knees right there and worship this god among men. Greg stopped the horses and jumped off the cart.

"On the old gods' wrinkly sacks, what are you doing, Greg?!" Anders screamed, looking around in panic, as he noticed the warrior on the carriage. "Please, take that helmet down! If someone recognizes you from the arena..."

"Calm down, mage," the gladiator responded, unbothered. He pulled his iron helmet off and passed it to Anders, apparently officially naming him his squire. He then passed Anders and stopped in front of Evan, who respectfully dropped his eyes to the ground. "So this is it?" Greg asked, with some greedy sparkles in his eyes. "A nephilim?"

"Yes, sir. I'm a nephilim," Evan confirmed, without looking up. That way he had a great perspective on gladiator's huge calves and feet, confirming that submissive acts brought nothing but benefits.

"Interesting..." the gladiator smiled, showing almost a perfect set of teeth, besides two golden ones. "This magic stuff really seems to be working... He's the first boy I ever felt attracted to..."

His words made Evan shiver in excitement.

"That's actually an indicator of his attraction for you," Anders said. "Nephilim magic enforces reciprocation of attraction, meaning that only these people that nephilim finds attractive are attracted to them back."

"I don't care how it works," he dismissed Anders' explanations with his deep voice. "As long as my dick is sucked and cared for with deserved skill." Greg laid his fingers on boy's chin and pulled his face up, making their eyes meet. "I'm not going to lie to you, boy: I intend to seriously violate your body today."

"But why?" Evan asked, blushing, having his senses manipulated by the smell of gladiator's sweat. Boy's hips started moving, uncontrollably drawing horny circles in the air. "I promise to be a good boy and do whatever master expects from me..."

"That might be enough for that mage pussy over there, but I'm built from a different soil. Why do you think I make a living by torturing and slaughtering men on the arena?"

"Because you're powerful?" Evan even sounded foggy. His eyes were in pure worshipping mode.

"No. I'm powerful, because I trained a lot. And I trained a lot, because I've had some dark desires to satisfy, that most men don't have. You see, the only thing that brings me joy in this world is seeing other men suffer. There's nothing more precious than causing someone unimaginable pain, watching his face imprisoned in state of constant agony, hearing him desperately try to catch a breath, observing how he's looking for a way to ease their suffering, just to realize they can only beg me to end it... This gives me power over them, the ability to humiliate them as I please, without any consequences."

Evan, fully seduced at this point, was rubbing his own cheek against his big, rough hand.

"Please, do this to me," he plead. "I want to suffer for you..."

"You will, boy. Whether you like it or not. Have patience." The gladiator took his hand away, breaking the initial bliss. Anders was watching this encounter really carefully, almost like recording all there was to see for some possible, useful information. "Why isn't he wearing a collar?" Greg asked, clearly displeased with this fact.

This question clearly took Anders by surprise, as he struggled to answer in rational way.

"Because there is no need for it and because they're both free to leave."

"What do you mean by »both«?"

"Ah, that's right, when Lucas send you a notice, we've had only Noah... Well, the nephilim you've just met is Evan, his younger brother of some sort. Now we have two nephilims."

"Hmmm... that should make sharing them much less problematic." Greg's huge arms crossed on his chest. "But collars are necessary, as symbols of their submission and humiliation. It would be also fitting if they had no clothes on them."

Evan purred like a rubbed cat, thinking of how exciting Greg's ideas were.

"Perhaps you should take that to Lucas, I'm not really in charge of anything here."

"Perhaps I will," he said and then entered the tavern.

Anders thrown his helmet onto the carriage and went through Evan's curly hair with his hand, caressing him gently. The boy was standing motionless, staring at the doors where Greg disappeared.

"What you're experiencing now is something the books about nephilims call a »blissful fascination.« In this state of mind, you can't think clearly anymore, you will agree upon anything the dominant wants, but you're not far enough into the trance to offer him your full nephilim submission by yourself yet." Anders' another hand sneakily grabbed his crotch and started massaging it. Evan looked down to see what he was doing. The boy's eyes were screaming: horny.

"What are you doing to me?" he asked in a soft voice.

"Your little dick is hard again," Anders informed, mercilessly rubbing it through his trousers and making sure it won't go away. "Let's go behind the tavern. No one should disturb us there. I will milk you."

"I don't want to... you will take my pleasure away," Evan tried opposing, but his cock made him follow Anders behind the building. "Please, don't do this... take that ring off my thing and let me feel it, I beg you..."

"Hands on the wall," he ordered and Evan mindlessly obeyed. Anders pulled his pants down, exposing his full, needy erection. Few chickens ran passed them, they could also hear the pigs squealing in the building. Evan realized he has been fully reduced to a cow now, just another dirty animal being exploited by men. Anders knelt behind him and placed a gentle kiss on boy's left butt cheek. Then on the right one. His long, strong fingers wrapped themselves around Evan's cock and started playing with it, very gently. "I admire you, little nephilim," August said between another kisses placed at boy's soft skin. "You're probably the only creatures in entire nature that exist to serve others, not yourselves. It's incredible how you're wired to chase your own autodestruction, in order to bring pleasure to a man..."

"Please, Anders... I want to feel my orgasm..."

"Shhh... Don't try to rebel against your own nature."

"I never wanted to have my pleasure taken away!" he responded, angrily.

"Are you sure? After all, you allowed all of this to happen to you and your brother... You need to realize that the part of you that is human, not nephilim, is your biggest weakness. It's what makes you rebellious and it's what your instincts are silencing once a real man gets near you. I don't mean to sound condescending, but nephilims don't know what's the best for them..." He hugged Evan from behind and his beard scratched his cheek. Meanwhile, Anders' hand was still massaging his cock, in painfully slow pace, teasing the boy, rather than actually providing him with real pleasure. "You're a creature that wants to be exploited. Considering this, me, Lucas and Greg will be just delivering you a service. A very beneficial one for us, but still..."

"I thought you were nice, but you're just cruel," Evan sobbed.

"I was trying really hard to be nice, but the texts about nephilims warned me that it might not be easy. My own nature of a man is too strong to make me control my urges. The sad truth is that men want to see nephilims physically abused and sexually tormented. It's your own, uncontrollable magic that causes this to us. That's why I loved every second of placing this cursed ring on your penis, that's why I loved seeing how you suffered when it stole your pleasure, that's why I'm so hard now, hearing you beg me to let you feel the orgasm, knowing well that I won't let that happen. And you will worship me for every single one of these things," he whispered it straight into his ear.

Anders clearly got bored of talking, as his lips and tongue started tasting the skin on boy's neck. Evan could only look at his veiny, swollen dick, pulsing like it was about to explode, with legs shaking from excitement. Anders' hand was milking it so slowly and gently that every touch was bringing more frustrating pain than ecstasy.

"What do I have to do to make you go faster...?" Evan asked, clenching his teeth in erotic struggle.

"That's actually a topic for a very long conversation," Anders answered, teasing boy's balls for a change. His lips were still right there, next to Evan's ear. "But merciful as I am, I'll summarize it. After your quest of refreshing runes is over, I want you to become my permanent..." he paused in a search for best possible word to describe it. It turned out to be much more simple than he originally assumed. "...nephilim."

"What...?"

"It's pretty obvious by now that your brother will go with Lucas. My friend knows all too well how to seduce someone like him. But you have no obligation to follow them and frankly, I don't think they would want that."

"What are you talking about? After this quest, we will just go home..."

Anders laughed and his fingers returned to merely fondle boy's pulsing cock.

"No one will force you to stay, but you will stay," the mage said, confidently. "Lucas is giving Noah exactly what he craves as a nephilim: sex and affection. But you do not crave the same thing. You're sluttier than your prudish older brother. I saw the look you gave to Greg and I saw how eager you were to serve me. You crave new challenges. New cocks to struggle with, new tortures to be put through, new ways of having yourself conquered and humiliated..."

Evan moaned as few drops of precum left his cock, straight onto Anders' finger.

"This is not true," boy whispered, now clenching also his fists. His entire body was so tense and it was all coming from his teased penis, that became sensitive enough to register every little touch Anders performed. "I'm not a slut, I'm just helping Noah..."

"Don't be ashamed of your own nature. It's who you are, Evan. You want to serve men. You won't feel fulfilled unless you obey that desire."

"If I ever did that, the nephilim's bliss would overcome my mind, making me vow obedience to some random man," Evan answered, angrily. Anders must've known this already. For him to suggest it was just silly.

"Tell me the truth, Evan: how many times have you fantasied about actually vowing obedience in nephilim's bliss? Of becoming permanent and fully-obedient, but also conscious sex toy of some unwashed bandit sharing you with his friend?"

"Never..." boy responded, hesitantly.

"And what if I tell you that I found a way to overwrite the vow of obedience?" He finally started actually stroking his dick.

"That's impossible," Evan immediately dismissed this idea as crazy. "Many have tried and it never worked."

"It's impossible to break the seal, true. But there is a way to prevent it from being permanent." Smug smile has entered Anders' face. Suddenly, his hand movement stopped, making Evan growl in anger, as his long-awaited orgasm just slid back down to wherever it was coming from. "Think about this... you could go to the docks, jump on a ship, become the filthiest slut for all the sailors there, servicing their dirty dicks and let's say after a week, I would just snap fingers and free you from the vow's magic, offering the clarity of mind... Think of the fulfillment stripped off all consequences..."

"What's in it for you?" boy asked, enjoying mage's hand way too much to focus on talking.

"If we plan forming a long-time relationship of a sort, we need to be honest with each other, so I won't lie: you will be my sex toy in return. There are two reasons for that. Firstly, regular sex with a nephilim stops aging process and heals. It's not a common knowledge about nephilims and it better stays that way. Second reason is as prosaic as all primal needs go: I have a strong sexual attraction for you and I intend to satisfy myself with your body a lot. We would be meeting only once every other week. That way I should be able to maintain my age and health without being constantly aroused by your presence."

Evan had a really difficult time thinking, as Anders' hand managed to build up the heat inside of his penis head. Boy's racing heart seemed to be warning that if this was going to be just another edge, he would die.

"And what if I fall for you?" Tears came out of boy's eyes for no apparent reason than sexual excitement.

"Such an odd question. I thought I was clear about what I was interested in."

"But what if I fall for you anyway? It's not uncommon for nephilims to have crushes."

"If you will become obsessed with me for some reason, I'll find a way to utilize it. Perhaps I could build some sort of machine that would immobilize you for nephilim semen harvest, with only my scent keeping you obedient?..." It was a bad moment to consider this, as Evan's body started losing control over itself, overwhelmed with incoming pleasure. "If you want me to make you cum, agree to become mine."

"I agree!" boy squalled, having no more power to resist.

Anders didn't betray him. With strong strokes, he pushed Evan over the edge. What boy couldn't notice through his closed eyes, was a glass jar, right there, in Anders' other hand, ready to catch the semen he would spit. In first second he thought something unexpected has happened, that the magical ring failed to work and he will receive the long-awaited pleasure. But once his cock pumped the first portion of cum, the pleasure disappeared, replaced with very disappointing, mechanical sensation of shooting a liquid out of his penis.

12