Nerd Blossoms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katie," I say. "You could make anything look good. Just don't hide that amazing body anymore. Well, wait. No, hide it. I don't want to share."

We laughed.

"Let's see what you think," she says. "I'm going to model them for you."

She puts the baby shirt back on and heads off to her bedroom. I admire her naked heart shaped ass as she walks away. She returns wearing tight black leggings (yoga pants.) She makes them look insane. I watch her turn around giving me a 360 degree view of her hot body framed perfectly by the stretchy pants. Her ass looks outstanding. Her legs. That pussy. I can make out the outline of her lips and clit. This is an outfit that will surely make heads turn.

"That," I say. "Right there is hot. Your body looks amazing in those. Amazing."

She pulls a plaid skirt up over the leggings and twirls for me.

"And these?" she asks.

"Hot as fuck," I tell her. "Very sexy."

She smiles and approaches me, getting on her knees between my legs. She rubs my cock and kisses it, making it rock hard.

"I'm glad I can make you hard like this," she says. "I was kind of hoping you might want to do it to me in my ass. Like you did before. But the whole time. I want to feel you cum in my butt."

She giggles.

"Anything you want," I say. "I'd love to fill that hot ass of yours with my seed."

She turns, getting on all fours in front of me and looks back.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass," she says. "I want you to fill me with your cum."

I pull her pants down just enough to expose her ass. I slide my cock into her anus as far as it will go. I grab her by the hips and thrust my cock in and out of her tight ass slowly at first. My pace quickens as I near climax. I thrust my cock in and out of her passionately, even roughly making her screech. Each time she cries out I slap her on the ass. Harder with each blow. She seems to enjoy it and keeps letting out her cries - asking for my hand to spank her.

She looks back to me with a sexy pout. "I've been a very bad girl," she says.

"Well then," I say. "You need to be taught a lesson."

I spank her ass with more force, making it turn cherry red as I rail her in the ass with my cock, She rocks herself back and forth in unison with my thrusts, taking my cock deeper into her ass. The head of my cock swells and I can feel that I am about to cum. I reach around and grab her nipples, pinching them - pulling them then slap her in the face.

"Spank me baby," she says. "I've been really bad. You need to teach me a lesson."

I slap her on the face again then spank her ass harder than ever. My cock throbs. I shove my dick in and out of her ass until I explode. I grab her ass firmly as I unload hot semen into her. She squirms and moans with pleasure as my orgasm continues. I fuck her in the ass until every last drop of cum has shot from me into her - and my erection finally subsides.

She turns herself around to face me and pushes me back to the couch, on her knees between my legs. Her hands on my legs as she leans in and places her mouth over my semi-erect penis. She starts sucking on me again, cleaning my cock for me. She rubs my balls and sucks my dick until I rise again. Yes, another erection. I'm not sure how much more I can take - but I can't resist. She seems encouraged by my erection and begins stroking my cock with her hands as she slides her mouth up and down my shaft.

Needless to say, this was going to take a little longer. She sucked on my cock like a porn star for what seemed like forever. She pulled away to take a breath and looked up to me with a cute smile.

"My lips are numb," she says. "I love how your cock feels in my mouth. I could suck on you forever."

"Well," I said jokingly. "You may have to. I mean you have already made me cum many times today. Not sure how long this may take."

"Take all the time you need love," she says. "I'll keep doing this until you either explode in my mouth or tell me to stop."

Her comments did it. I could feel another orgasm surfacing. Again my balls tightened and my cock throbbed. A few seconds later, and to my surprise, more hot semen shot from my cock into her mouth. Not nearly as large a load as before, but still a healthy amount of semen. Enough to fill her mouth, some of it leaked out. She sucked on me until I was finished. She swallowed it all. What an amazing partner in sex. My nerd.

12