Nerd, Jock, Stud, or all the Above?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hard, I mean I was already hard before I lost my boxers, now I was at maximum erection stage. Blue balls is just a figure of speech, but "so hard my knob was purple" is a real event, and mine was. I guess the knob is where the pressure builds up, the end of the line, there is just nowhere else for the blood to go. OK, I might have got carried away with my analogy, but I was really hard, and a very popular guy with these hot girls at the time. I am sure the punch they were drinking had something in it that made them more bold.

A couple of them reached out to touch it, one just grabbed it before Theresa called for order. "OK, girls line up and if it is OK with our stud here, you can all cop a feel, no hard ball squeezing, and no oral. Our Bride to be gets first taste. If that is OK with you stud."

Stud, I liked that even better than Jock, I had to speak and give the OK, but did not want to act anxious, but why wouldn't I. I decided to just point to it and say, "It has a mind of its own, I can tell you from experience that when it's in this state, it's because it wants some attention. Lots of attention by a bunch of naked hot girls like you would help release more than enough endorphins to make this skinny nerd you have been so kind to call a "Jock" or "Stud" very happy."

(I know that was a long statement, but sometimes the bullshit just flows.)

It was kind of quiet, Theresa then pulled off her shorts and panties and said, "I think to be fair, we should show him all of us too, in return, and make oral contact optional, I can't wait to get my lips around that monster. So you go girl, our bride to be, your the guest of honor, you get first crack at that monster."

"I helped her finish undressing as the others did as well. Now this was a scene I would never get a chance to experience again. Standing in front of 10 hot girls, with a world-class hard-on, and all of us naked. The sight of it alone brought pre-cum to the head of my cock. She licked it clean before she opened her mouth to take my big knob in, sorry again for bragging, but she had to open wide."

I got all tingly as she mouthed my cock, and felt like I was in a dream standing naked in front of all these hot girls who were nude as well, and seeing how eager they were to get their turn to molest me. Many of them had their hand on their selves as then watched and waited for their turn. It was not long before I started to squirm, she stopped, and told me that she expects me to not let anyone have the cum-shot, she wanted it, and said, "If this little belly does not turn you off, I want to be fucked like the fake bride, in the party porno we just watched did. My fiancée quit fucking me not that long after we found out he got me pregnant, he apparently flunked biology and is afraid he will hurt his child. It's not a totally real marriage anyway, we care for each other, but we need the marriage to get into couples housing, we both are only sophomores, and it's the only way we can raise a child without dropping out."

Teresa said, "You heard her girls, if he taps you on the shoulder, that means stop, save his shot for her pussy in need, it's not like she has to worry about getting pregnant like us."

I no longer cared if I got caught or even fired. I had enough cash for a weeks worth of food, and I was getting my cock sucked by many, and soon would be fucking a horny pregnant girl in front of a naked crowd of her friends.

Some experiences can't be described from your own point of view, maybe one of the girls could do a better job than I. Imagine, looking down at 10 different girls, and hot girls at that, while they take their turns sucking your cock in front of their friends. Some of them were determined to go longer than others, but none took a pass. Theresa was still supervising, I had to take a short break after each 3, and she would pull me aside, and just wrap arms around me, and her legs around one of mine, and just held me a few minutes, this helped prolong things without me losing my hard-on.

Theresa took the last turn, I was really worried, as I had gotten so into her as she supervised the others, it was going to be really hard not to cum. Somehow, I managed to. But I have to tell you it was not easy, and I mean it in a complementary way, that there was some real cock suckers in this group. However, I probably would have a tender cock for a few days, thick cocks get more accidental contact with girls teeth, especially when they are girls that have been drinking spiked punch.

Are you ready for the sex girls?

I was more than ready to fuck the bride. I did not remember her name, she was someone's bride, I would rather not know, I just called her sweetie. The girls took the clothes they had stripped off, and made a makeshift bed on one of the long and sturdy, (I hoped) tables. They made her a pillow and surrounded the table to make sure she did not fall off. Before she leaned back, she whispered to me, and repeated that I did not have to fuck a pregnant girl if I did not want to. I whispered back, "you are so sexy with your cute little baby belly, you and all your friends couldn't stop me now."

The girls helped her up and two of them took a leg and lifted and spread them, so I could have easy access. Her pussy was cleanly shaved, and so inviting. I had to taste it first, and kneeled down and ran my tongue up and down her slit. She was wet already, so I moved to her clit, and worked it until she was moaning and trying to reach my short jock hair. It was time to fuck, so I moved up and looked into those blue eyes of hers and ask her if she was ready? I wanted to say are you two ready? But thought it might not sound as funny as it did in my head.

She said don't worry the Dr. told her she could have normal sex for at least another two months, but I guess this is an above normal cock I was about to fill her vagina with. I slowly entered her, she was wet as hell, she was ready. The look on her face and sound she made as I did, confirmed how bad she wanted and needed fucked. I was stroking her right away, and giving her about three quarters of my manhood unless she asked for more. It didn't seem to bother either one of us fucking in front of her friends, after all they were all naked too. We were too into what we were doing, she moaned, and told me to give her all of it, and I did, that extra couple of inches got some even louder moans, and sounds of pleasure, Soon I was getting praised, and she was giving testimony to my cock, and claiming that I was giving her the best fuck she had ever had. "My God Girls, this jock's huge cock feels awesome in me, if I were you, I would try to hook up with him. I am going to be off the market, or I might want to try to make him my exclusive fuck buddy."

That got some giggles, and made me feel good about myself, I kept on stroking, I did not want to speed up as it was all I could do to keep from cumming. I was so focused on her eyes, I got lost in them. Later I was glad they were my focus, because when they started to go back in her head, I was able to watch her orgasm, and glad she was surrounded by her naked friends to keep her from falling off the table. I started to speed up a little after she recovered, and was standing up straight as I fucked her. This nerd jock, was feeling more like a first string QB, than a distance runner as I did. The nude girls were the crowd, and were cheering us both on as we fucked. She was into me, all of them were, at least they were into my cock, that was a feeling that a QB must get, and it made me try harder to give them the fucking equivalent of the game winning TD. I gave her another "O", this one was a big one, and the way her body started to spasm, the girls had their work cut out as she screamed, and flailed around. I paused waiting, as she recovered to make sure it was OK to start again. She gave me notice, "You're not done, fuck me, give me a pussy full of warm cum." I took that a signal to fuck her even faster, but was afraid to go harder, I was not that good at biology ether. I did not want this to be over, but I wanted my few seconds of pure bliss I was denied earlier in the evening, and during all the blow jobs, I had a big load to get rid of.

I now had hands on me, going up and down my thighs, ass cheeks, and cupping my balls as they struck her ass. I was in heaven sexually, and was ready to blow. I don't know if I had a goofy look on my face, or made some strange noises as my cock exploded in her pussy, I did not care what I looked, or sounded like as I did, it was an epic event for sure, and made those few seconds seem longer. There is definitely a heightened feeling involved in cumming with your cock in a warm vagina, jerking off is just a relief, this was pure bliss doing it in front of a naked audience. It was definitely the largest cum-shot I had ever given a girl, I could feel it coming out around my shaft after the first couple of spurts. My balls were dripping cum as I stayed in long enough to get on my toes a little, and leaned over to give her and nice long kiss. She returned it and gave me a smile that I will remember forever, her blue eyes seemed to sparkle as she did.

I backed up only to have Theresa waiting for my cock, she cleaned it up, and finished by licking my balls clean as well. I didn't think she wanted to quit, I finally had to pull away to get dressed. I thought I was going to get to see a cat fight after all, as most of the girls wanted my pie, but they all shared, and the bride giggled as they all took a lick of her pussy that was still so sensitive.

Hope for future.

I dressed and put my pay, in my pocket and my phone in the other. I told Teresa that she could come get me when they were done, and to take her time and I might be rested up by then.

She said, "I will do that, I have been told Jocks have a pretty quick recovery time." then just smiled, pressed her still naked body against mine, and if her not dressing with the others did not tell me she wanted more, she gave me a kiss that convinced me that she wanted fucked too.

I got back to the tiny office/storage area, and sat down wondering if I had just had the worlds best, and realistic wet dream, or if it was real. I looked at my phone and noticed the phone book was open. I had five new numbers, you don't get phone numbers in a dream. Theresa was the first one and had her full name, the rest just first names, and something provocative in the note area. Five out of ten is pretty good I thought, especially since one was off the market, at least temporarily...

I retired to my office to hydrate, after all any good jock/nerd/stud knows the importance of keeping fit, and hydrated. It was quite a shift I was finishing, I had 5 phone numbers I did not have this morning, added to only a few girls numbers from college that I had previously. Soon got a knock on my door, and as I opened it there was Theresa, and Mazy standing there holding hands, wearing nothing but their smiles. Now I was the one a bit frozen in my tracks until Theresa said, we are roommates, and came here together, we are hoping you would like to join us in a threesome?

Life is good!

12