Nerds of a Feather Pt. 04

Story Info
Their exploration continues.
16k words
4.78
7.5k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nerds of a Feather Chapter 14 Christmas Eve

Dec 24 1980

Wednesday morning they woke and cuddled for a while, and then took a shower together. After getting dressed they went down to see about some breakfast. Jake's mom asked them "How was your evening? You two sounded like you were having fun" and they both blushed.

"Oh, um, sorry, were we too loud?" asked Jake.

"Just a little."

"Sorry" they both said together.

"We'll be quieter next time, we promise," said Jake.

"Jake, your father and I appreciate what it's like to be young and in love. We will make some allowances for how new all this is for you. But yes, it would be nice if you were just a little more, um, circumspect, at bedtime. We felt like we were listening to a porno film."

The kids were heartily embarrassed by this. They finished breakfast and went down to the rec room to watch TV and talk for a while. "Kara I think we need to tone down the noise when we have sex."

"I know. Last night was wonderful, you make me feel things I never thought possible. But I guess we do need to keep it down. OK, I guess I need to keep it down. What about this whole living together thing? I've never felt so loved and beautiful and safe than I do sleeping with you."

"Kara, you're beautiful to me, I see more than your face. I know all of you, unlike the people who call you names. I love waking up with you in my arms. I think our arrangement will work out fine. We work so well together at school, when we dance, and in bed. We just need to keep the noise down."

Kara looked thoughtful for a moment and then said "Remember our second dinner date? When I asked you about having sex?"

"Yeah. I think the term you used was 'physical intimacy'?"

"Yes, that's it. I said something about not jumping straight into bed together. I was SO wrong. Jake, we should have skipped the movie and gone straight back to my house and had sex right then and there. We could have been doing this for two months now!"

Jake laughed at first and suddenly became serious. "No, I think we did this correctly, you were not wrong at all. If we jumped straight to having intercourse we would have missed this..."

He reached out to cup her cheek, and slid his fingers along her jawline, then up through the hair on the back of her head. As he did this he kissed her softly, then once more with some passion. As his tongue gently probed her lips his other hand brushed one of her breasts, stimulating the rapidly hardening nipple. Her breath caught and she responded by kissing him back and moaning softly. Jake pulled away from their kiss, noting the flush on her cheeks, dilated pupils, and elevated respiration.

"Foreplay." said Jake. "How successful would we have been if we knew nothing about each other's body, about each other's reactions, about how to arouse each other?"

"Dammit Jake, you're right. We'd have ruined everything. We might never have gone out again! I guess I was thinking with my genitals, and here I thought it was guys that were so prone to doing that" Kara said with a grin. His brief demonstration of how well he knew her reactions surprised her, but she knew for sure he was correct.

After lunch Jake's mom set them to work helping prepare dinner. Both families had planned turkey dinners, so they were stuck with the same meal twice no in a row. Jake didn't mind at all, he loved turkey. After helping out in the kitchen they went for a walk. Returning from their walk, they went up to Jake's room to get dressed. This was a special event for them, their first Christmas together, and the first time their families would be all together, so they wanted to dress up for it. Kara wore the new dress Jake had bought her for Christmas, and Jake put on slacks and a shirt and tie. He had to get his dad to help him with the tie.

Dinner was a pleasant and long drawn out affair. The kids got to have wine with dinner, something they had never had before. Kara's head was spinning for a while from the wine. She wanted to drag Jake off to their bedroom and ravish him for dessert. She made a mental note to avoid alcohol in the future, as she could feel too many inhibitions being loosened by the stuff.

Their parents all got along well, and after the food was done with, they were sitting around chatting, laughing, and enjoying an after-dinner drink when the doorbell rang. It was a bunch of the neighbours out caroling. They grabbed coats and boots and went outside to listen to the carols, and ended up joining them as they worked their way down the street knocking on doors and singing. They eventually left the group and went back to Jake's house for hot chocolate before Kara's parents left for home.

When Jake and Kara went to bed, he made sure to get a glass of hot water for the gel when they were brushing their teeth. They slowly undressed each other, and kissed while their hands roamed freely. When they made love it was very slow and quiet. Kara managed to break two condoms trying to get one onto Jake's erection. She climbed onto Jake and very slowly impaled herself on him. They made love gently, Kara came with a gasp and a shudder, and laid down against Jake's chest.

She sighed and said "Merry Christmas Jake!" They rolled over and Jake began to slowly push himself in and out of her wet, quivering pussy. She came again, and then again, trying to be as quiet as possible, she only gasped, shuddered, and made muffled squealing sounds. Finally, Jake came, pushing all the way in and grinding against Kara, shaking through his orgasm. He carefully pulled out and took care of the condom. They both grabbed tissues to clean up, then snuggled together to fall asleep in each other's arms.

*** Christmas Day ***

Christmas morning they slept in. Jake woke first, and just lay there enjoying such intimate contact with Kara. When his erection grew and started pressing and twitching against her, Kara woke up and murmured something unintelligible, and started grinding against Jake. She rolled atop him and began to rub her pussy up and down the length of his cock.

Her clit was rubbing directly on his shaft, which quickly brought her to a quiet shuddering climax. Then she suddenly shifted and impaled herself on him. Jake felt her pussy with his naked cock, and it was different than when he wore a condom. Not a lot, but just different enough to be exciting and exhilarating. The stimulation she'd just given him rubbing herself on him, the sight of her cumming, then the hot, powerful feeling of her throbbing pussy wrapped around his cock set him off instantly. He thrust into her, spurting over and over into her pussy. She ground against him, shivering through her second orgasm.

Too late, Kara realized what she'd done. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I got carried away!" She pulled off him, and their combined cum oozed out to puddle on Jake's stomach. "Oh shit!" she said, reaching out for the box of tissues to try and clean up the mess. "Jake, I'm so sorry."

"It's OK, that's why you're on the pill, in case of accidents."

She kissed him and sat back down on his hips, feeling his erection pressing against her. "Can we go again, properly this time? That was too quick. I'm still ready for more."

"So long as we use a condom this time."

She reached for the box, only to discover that it was empty. Kara leaned over and pulled open the nightstand drawer but there were no more condoms in there either. She got out of bed to rummage through her purse. No condoms. "Jake, we're all out, what are we gonna do? It's Christmas, all the stores are closed!" she whispered fiercely. She was horny as hell and ready to go again.

Jake laughed and said "Don't worry, we'll make up for lost time at your house this weekend. Tonight we'll just do some other stuff. Oral sex is good too." he said with a grin.

"I'm on the pill and we have the gel so it should be OK, just for today, right?" said Kara.

"No, Kara, we're both smarter than that. We know how to be careful and we agreed on the limits we set for this. You taught me about setting limits. We can still fool around and have fun, but no more intercourse. What we already did was too risky, we can't do that again."

Kara sighed, and said "Sorry, you're right. This is soooo tempting. And it felt so good when you were inside me like that." She sighed, and said "Well, we're up now, let's get showered and dressed. If I can't have sex, then breakfast will have to do."

At breakfast Jake's mom asked "So did you guys sleep well last night? We didn't hear any, um, noise or anything." Jake was mortified that his mom was commenting on his sex life. Again.

"We slept very well, thanks, and we tried to be very quiet when we had sex." replied Kara. "Do you know if there are any drug stores open today?"

Oh god no, thought Jake, please don't ask my mom about buying condoms.

"We need another box of condoms" Kara said, "We're all out".

Jake stared at his breakfast in beet red embarrassment. His mom dropped the plate she had in her hand, surprised at the very quick turn this conversation had taken. She pulled the broom and dustpan out of the closet and swept up the pieces of the broken plate, saying "OK, I guess I should lay off the innuendo with you two, it doesn't seem to work. I think the big drugstore at the mall might be open. I'm going to let you finish your breakfast in peace. Merry Christmas!" Jake's mom was also blushing as she left the kitchen.

"Kara, what am I going to do with you?"

She laughed and said "You're going to kiss me and then we'll go for a walk to the mall after we finish breakfast."

After breakfast Kara called the drugstore to confirm they were open. They put on their coats and boots, said goodbye to his folks and went to the mall. When they got there, they found the contraceptives and Kara picked out a big box of condoms, that said "ribbed for her pleasure" on the box, and the picture looked like it would be... interesting. Jake took the regular style, and another tube of spermicidal gel. "We won't need two boxes will we?" he asked.

"These are for MY house" Kara replied, and she grabbed a tube of gel as well. "Better stock up on this too. Should we gift wrap these and exchange them for Christmas?" she asked

Jake said "No way, not in front of our parents. It's bad enough they hear everything we do. And comment on it." Jake blushed again. They paid for their contraceptives and walked home through the brisk December chill. Buying condoms was not nearly as embarrassing or uncomfortable as having your mother commenting on your sex life, thought Jake.

When they got back to Jake's house his parents were waiting for them. Apparently Kara's folks had invited them for lunch as well as dinner. Jake dropped off his purchases in his room when they got changed, and grabbed the suitcase he had packed for next week and were soon on their way to Kara's house.

Lunch was followed by opening gifts. Their dads each gave the other's wife a bottle of wine, and the men got tacky xmas neckties, and all had a good laugh at that. Kara and Jake had already exchanged personal gifts but they also had gifts from their families. Jake's mom insisted on helping in the kitchen preparing dinner, and their dads sat down to watch sports on TV. Kara and Jake sat through part of the game and then started working on a jigsaw puzzle. They both enjoyed puzzles more than hockey and football.

Dinner was much the same as the night before, except no carolers appeared afterwards. One glass of wine was Kara's limit, which she stuck to, as her unfulfilled morning had made her very horny. When it got late she wanted to stay, and just drag Jake to her bed right now, but he told her quietly that they would be back here tomorrow night, and that tonight would be better with a bit more anticipation. She kissed him and said "I know, but that wine has me all giddy".

They all said their goodnights and Kara said they would be back tomorrow night, and they piled into the car. Once they were home Kara and Jake got ready for bed. Since Jake had mentioned oral sex that morning, Kara made sure that they went through their cleaning routine.

When they got back to Jake's room, Kara said "It'll be nice to have our own bathroom next week" as they hung up their robes. "Now, you said something about oral sex", she whispered huskily, pushing Jake towards the bed. He sat down on the edge and reached out to run his hands up her sides from knees to armpits. She shivered at his touch, and he leaned forward to kiss her just above her bush as his hands slid down to cup her cheeks. "Jake?" she said.

"What?" he replied, nuzzling through her luxurious bush, searching for her clit.

"Lay down, I'm in charge right now."

Jake flicked his tongue over her clit, released her, and laid back on the bed, smiling up at her. Kara shivered again when Jake licked her, and sighed. She liked to be in control as much as possible, but she knew that once Jake got going on her, all semblance of control would vanish. So she would go first.

She crawled onto the bed next to Jake and started caressing his thighs and lower abdomen, kissing and touching and licking. Closer and closer to his cock, which twitched and throbbed as she drove him into a frantic state of desire. Jake was breathing heavily, and started to tremble when her hair brushed his erection. She reached out with a fingertip and dipped into the wetness at his tip, then slid her finger down his cock. It jumped and bobbed as she did this, making her giggle.

She blew gently across his cock, the trail of wetness burning a chill line down his length. Again he throbbed and twitched. Then she pounced, taking the top couple of inches in her warm wet mouth, and grabbing his shaft in her hand.

She bobbed and stroked him quickly, and Jake gasped and started to buck up at her. Kara got way too much of him down her throat, and she choked and coughed and pulled off. "Don't do that!" she said, glaring at him.

"Sorry Kara, It was kind of a shock when you took me so quickly. It won't happen again" Jake replied.

Her look softened, she smiled, kissed the head of his cock, and went back at him, bobbing and stroking quickly. She stopped, then took him all the way down her throat in a slow move that just about made him cum. Kara pulled back and bobbed up and down again. He lasted about 30 seconds after that, and whispered "Now Kara!" She was ready for him, and swallowed most of it. She kept some of his cum on her tongue to share, and she slid up his body to kiss him deeply. They swirled their tongues together, and Jake relaxed down on to the bed.

"Wow" he said, "that was awesome. Sorry about the pushing."

"I know you didn't mean it Jake, and I know you'll keep your promise. And I'll try not to surprise you again, OK?"

Kara was quite worked up by this time, so instead of waiting for Jake to get started, she swung her leg over him and slid up to present her pussy to him. "Can we do it like this?" she asked.

Jake looked up at her in awe, her body was so beautiful to him, so sleek, slim, and so sexy, and she was so inventive! "Oh yes!" he said as he nuzzled her dripping pussy, and reached in to touch and stroke her thighs and labia with his fingers. She sighed and shifted her position to better balance her weight on her knees and give Jake good access.

Jake went to work on her pussy with his tongue and lips and fingers. Her juices ran freely, coating his chin and running down his neck. She reached down and ran her fingers through his hair, as he began to attack her clit. Kara gasped then reached up to hold onto the headboard and shuddered as she came. Her juices came faster, and Jake lapped at her, sending her to another orgasm.

He sucked on her clit and began flicking it with his tongue as he pressed his finger into her pussy. Kara mewled, a small whining sound, as she crashed through her third orgasm, shaking and trembling all over. Finally she raised herself up and fell to the side.

"Oh Jake" she whispered, "just let me a rest a bit." He rolled over and wrapped his arms around her, and they kissed. She could taste her sex on him, which she thought was very erotic, and she noticed that his face and neck were absolutely soaked.

She smiled at him and closed her eyes and relaxed, spent and almost asleep. They lay for a while, drifting along the edge of sleep, when they heard voices in the hallway, as Jake's parents were heading off to bed. This roused Kara enough to remember that she wanted to have intercourse as well as play at oral sex. That's why they went shopping this morning. She disentangled herself from Jake and pulled some tissues for him to wipe up the mess on his face & neck, while she got the new box of condoms open and pulled one out.

Jake was hard as a rock, and she had no trouble with the rubber this time. Less breakage meant more sex, so she was very careful with it. She applied the gel to his sheathed cock and her pussy, then straddled his torso. Jake smiled up at her and caressed her tits, fondling her nipples and gently pressing and squeezing them. She giggled and slid down to engage his cock.

Once the tip settled against her opening, she wiggled against him and got the first inch in and stopped. Kara leaned down to kiss him, and he wrapped his arms behind her and hugged her tightly. "Mmmmmm hmmmmm" she said, and wriggled a bit farther onto his shaft. She ground her clit against his abdomen, and shivered as delightful tingles shot through her nerves. Kara sat up and drove herself all the way down. She could feel herself stretching to take him in, and there was that wonderful feeling of fullness again. When their pubic bones collided, with her clit mashed between them, she tensed up and began to grind against him with very tiny movements.

The tingling got better and better and she started moving a bit more, and a bit faster. Kara pulled in a sharp breath, thrust hard three times against Jake, shuddering through each thrust, and then she came. Jake felt her pussy rippling and clenching at him, and her juices began to leak out around his cock and flow onto him. She made a muffled squealing sound as she came.

He reached out and played with her nipples again, strumming them with splayed fingers, then ran his hands along her ribs, her jawline, and up her back. He touched all the places that made her shiver with delight, gently digging his knuckles into her lower ribs, which made her gasp again. Then he slid his hands down to grasp her thighs to pull and push her against him as he rocked his hips. This brought her to a second orgasm and she clapped a hand over her mouth to muffle the squeal she made. Kara was trying desperately not to cry out as her orgasms flowed from one to the next. Her pussy walls clenched and gripped him, and rippled, stimulating him further.

Jake suddenly arched his back, lifting her off the bed, and thrust into her, pushing through his own climax and filling the condom with his seed. This change of position stimulated her even more and she shuddered and thrashed on him, humping wildly against his groin, panting and making sharp excited noises. He dropped his hips back down on the bed and she collapsed on top of him with a sigh. "Ohhh Jaaake, Oh, that's soooo good." she whispered.

Kara eased off of him and rolled onto her side. He pulled out of her and disposed of the condom. He started to wipe up some of the mess on himself but it looked pretty hopeless, as her cum was everywhere. They were going to be sleeping in a puddle tonight. The cold wet spots made the bed uncomfortable but they slept well anyways, exhausted, curled up together.

Nerds Of A feather Chapter 15 Boxing Day

Dec 26 1980

The next morning Kara was dismayed at the mess they had made of the bed. "Well, we have to do laundry for sure today. What are we gonna do Jake? I want to make love to you every night but I don't want to do laundry every day!" Jake was embarrassed about having to do laundry all the time because it was rather obvious why.