Nerds vs. Bimbos Ch. 01

Story Info
The Nerds visit the home of the Bimbos.
1.7k words
4.08
5.5k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: The Dollhouse

"Lilith Taylor is looking at you!" Gregory said as he tapped my shoulder.

There was no way Lilith was looking at me; she was, 'Oh my god! She was looking at me!' I thought as I turned around and saw her walking my way.

"Ken, right?" Lilith said as she stared at me.

Well, she was staring down at me, but she was right in front of me.

"Look at the fucking nerd, he could hardly speak," one of Lilith's friends said.

"He is totally staring at your boobs," another chimed in.

I couldn't help myself. Lilith stood taller than me; my head was directly at boob level.

'Speak, Kenneth, fucking say anything,' I said as I stared at Lilith's huge boobs in front of me.

"They are bigger than my head," I said out loud.

"Fucking nerds! Why are you bothering to talk to this loser," her friend said.

"We need someone to fix our website, since the other," Lilith stopped as she looked at me. "Couldn't handle it anymore."

"He came in his fucking pants you mean," the other friend said.

Lilith and her friends were members of a sorority, not one of those big-named sororities, but it was gaining traction and popularity within our college.

"Up here," Lilith said as she held my chin and moved it up.

"Hi," I said, seeing her blonde hair, green eyes, and perfect smile with those perfectly white teeth.

"Better?" Lilith asked.

"Much," I nodded.

"So, can you help us?" Lilith asked.

"Sure," I nodded.

"Dude, you don't even know what she said," Gregory said.

"Does it fucking matter, you fucking dork!" the other friend said as she poked Gregory in the chest.

"No, not at all," Gregory said as he backed away from her.

"Chelsea, be nice," Lilith said. "Come by our house at four, and I will fill you in on the details."

"Okay," I nodded.

I smiled as we watched the three walked back down the hallway.

"Bimbo's," Gregory shook his head as we both stood rooted to the ground.

Lilith and her friends were part of the Bimbo sorority. There were other members, but Lilith, Chelsea, and Claudia made up the matriarchy.

"You're not going to go, are you?" Gregory asked as we walked away.

"Of course, I am," I said as I pulled myself back together. "And you know very well you want to come."

Gregory and I had been friends since high school; in our third year of college, we knew each other like the back of our hands.

"You know it might be a trick, some jock is going to be there waiting for us," Gregory said as we walked to our next class.

"It would be worth it," I smiled.

"What will be worth it?" Jacob asked as we met him in front of our class.

"Lilith and her two cronies asked this one to help them with their website," Gregory said.

"Tell me you said yes," Jacob smiled.

"Of course, I did," I shook my head. "Who wouldn't?"

"Tell him the rest," Gregory said.

"Dude, she stood two feet in front of me," I smiled as we sat down. "Her chest was right here," I smiled.

"They were bigger than your head, right," Jacob nodded. "I told you!"

The only requirement to join the so-called Bimbo club was to have four surgeries and plans to have more. I saw pictures of Lilith before her surgeries. She was thin, pimply, and flat as a board. Now she was the talk of the college.

The same went for Chelsea and Claudia. Their before photos were nothing to look at, but since their bimbo transformation, they were the full talk of the campus. From huge boobs to round asses, each of them had work done.

Lilith had the figure of an hourglass, she had done enough corset training and did other things to make her waist nearly nonexistent, but her chest, thighs, ass, and everything were immense.

"You have to talk them into letting us come along," Jacob said.

"I don't know," I smiled as I looked at their pathetic faces. "Okay," I nodded.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~

"Hi," I said as a busty redhead answered the door to the doll house as they called their sorority home.

"What do you want?" she said, staring at us.

"Lilith asked us to come," I said, staring at the bright red hair and the long line of cleavage before me.

"Mother, did you ask these dorks to come here?" the redhead said.

"Yes, let them in," Lilith shouted back.

"Holy fuck!" Jacob said as we entered.

There were scantily clad beauties everywhere; each of them was either big boobed, big assed, or had a variety of other surgeries; it made the Playboy mansion look like a children's magazine in comparison.

"You like?" Lilith asked, sitting on a large couch as she watched a movie on the large screen.

There was a huge jock naked and on his knees in front of her. Lilith had her feet on his back as she watched the television, the heels of her thigh-high yellow boots dug into his back. I could see small lines of blood seeping out from the heels.

"Yeah," I nodded, staring at a brunette passing us wearing only a pink bra and thong. Her huge boobs jutted out in front of her.

"That's fine for now Carl," Lilith said, pushing her footrest away with her feet. "I am sure another sex child will want something from you, until you pay us back."

"Yes Mother," the large jock said as he stood up.

"Our website went down a few days ago, and we couldn't get it back," Lilith said as she led us through the hallways.

Women smiled at us as we walked; some were clothed others were as naked as the day they were born.

"Our other geek, or technician as you would call him, couldn't take being around us anymore," Lilith said. "Without soiling himself. I hope that won't be a problem?"

My dick was hard as a rock, and I couldn't stop looking around at all the women.

"If you need to," Lilith paused as she stared at the three of us and then at our crotch. "Relieve yourselves. There are bathrooms for that, please don't do it in front of the children," she said as she motioned to the other women.

These weren't children. These were full-grown adults.

"Yes, we understand," I said. "Don't we?"

I looked at the other two. "Definitely!" they both said in unison.

"Here," Lilith stopped, pointing to a computer room with rows of computers and server boxes.

"Oh no," Jacob said as he rushed into the room. "What have they done to you?" he asked as he looked at the server.

"We can take it from here," I nodded.

"Much colder," Gregory said as he put his book bag down on a table, "It needs to be a lot colder in here."

"Fucking nerds!" Lilith said as she closed the door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What is it?" Chelsea asked as I was brought to her by one of the other children, as they liked to be called.

I couldn't take my eyes off him. "Duncan?" I asked.

"Don't you dare stop!" Chelsea said as she held Duncan's head between her legs under her skirt in full view of anyone in the room.

"No, mistress," Duncan said.

Duncan was the guy that always bothered us; he would pull on her bags as we walked down the halls or slap the books out of our hands. We avoided him at all costs; the sight of him on his knees between Chelsea's legs made me smile.

"Hello!" Chelsea snapped her fingers. "What is it you want?"

"Oh, food and beverages," I nodded.

"Kitchen," Chelsea said. "Tell them to give you what you want," Chelsea shook her head.

I nodded as I turned away. Chelsea wasn't as big up top as her friend, but she was much bigger than any other woman I had seen on campus. She used both her hands to hold Duncan's head down between her legs.

"Less fingers, more tongue!" Chelsea yelled. "Or do I need to tie your hands behind your back again."

"Yes mistress!" Duncan replied.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I could get used to this," I said as I headed to the dollhouse the next day. A group of beautiful women waved at me as I went up the stairs to the house.

We were very close to fixing all their problems.

For the past week, we had done everything from fixing their website to upgrading their cameras in all the rooms and placing alarms on all the doors.

Again, I walked into a chorus of 'Hi Ken!' as I walked inside.

Nothing like hearing your name called by beautiful, scantily clad women.

Jacob and Gregory were already working on mounting cameras by the pool.

"Holy," I said as I watched Lilith emerge from the pool.

Watching her blonde hair swing from side to side as she shook the water out of her hair made my pants tent up.

"Hi," I said as Lilith approached me.

"Ken," Lilith nodded as she walked past me in a micro silver bikini.

"Dude give it a break, she will never get with you," Gregory said.

"I know, but it doesn't hurt to dream," I smiled.

I had dreamt of Lilith and I being together since I first saw her. Even though I was technically still a virgin, I had many thoughts on how losing it to Lilith would play out.

There was another rule for the Bimbos, no men. Which meant they couldn't marry or be in a relationship with a man unless all of them approved. Of course, having sex or messing around with a man was fine if there was a benefit to the whole club.

I couldn't imagine being in bed with any of these women. The thought alone made me want to.

"Well, I see you guys have this covered," I said.

"You just got here," Jacob said.

"And how many times have you gone?" I asked.

"Four," Gregory said. "He's gone four times."

"Snitch!" Jacob yelled.

I quickly made my way to one of the small bathrooms. Being in the dollhouse had that effect on any man.

"Duncan," I nodded as Duncan came out of the bathroom.

"Dave," Duncan said.

I quickly got inside and locked the door.

"This is the best time of my life!" I said as I wrapped my hand around my cock.