Nerdy Nicks Tutoring Sessions

Story Info
Nerdy Nick gets a chance to tutor his crush.
6.9k words
4.74
33.3k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18. Based on true events.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

The urban dictionary definition of Nerd: Enjoys learning and does not adhere to social norms.

That's me, Nerdy Nick. Not especially original, but a name I lived with all through school. I am indeed a classic nerd in most respects. Top grades in school, love DnD, Warhammer, comics and used to be in a marching band, for fuck sake. I ran with it, I was always pretty confident. Comfortable in my skin.

I got bullied sure, but only ever verbally. I did medieval re-enactment, and not just dress up, I did combat fighting. One day I got picked on by a group of school bullies. I grabbed a stick and broke Jake Porter's nose. I had some muscle on me too. You needed it to carry around chainmail and beat the shit out of your mates with blunt swords.

I'll admit I didn't care about my appearance. I was clean, I didn't smell, but I didn't care about my clothes or hair. All in all, I wouldn't say I'm hideous. Just unkempt. There is a misconception that all nerds and geeks are virgins. We don't get any action or at least, not as much as the general population.

Not the case in my experience. Geeks are freaks in the sheets. Think about it, there are as many female geeks/nerds as guys. They are just better at hiding it. There is also a reason the phrase, "this one time at band camp," resonates. Band camps, school trips, cadet groups, heck even DnD groups are all just a few moments away from an orgy.

Ok, not quite. The point is, nerdy guys and gals get freaky with each other. With the internet, social media and nerdy hobbies, it's pretty easy to organise a booty call, if you are confident enough.

This isn't a story about nerds fucking, it's about teaching the hottest girl in school about prejudice. Rachel Walker may be the hottest girl in school, it's a very subjective metric. She was certainly very popular, judging by the number of social media friends, one of which was yours truly.

She was your classic blonde bombshell. Long wavy blonde hair, large electric blue eyes, and flawless skin covered in fake tan. She had a curvy figure, like a discount Scarlett Johansson. She had voluptuous breasts, a narrow waistline and a big peachy bum. She joined the school a couple of years ago, moving from Cardiff. Being Welsh gave her voice a melodic sing-song lilt. I'll admit I had a bit of a crush.

We were now in our last year of school taking our A-Levels. Most were taking four, I needed five for Oxbridge. I wasn't bothered about going to Oxford or Cambridge. I wasn't a rower or a toff by any means, but I wanted to please my overbearing parents.

I shared most of my classes with Rachel, not that it mattered, I doubted she gave me a second thought.

Rachel didn't seem to have plans for university, she was barely scraping passes. Her boyfriend Jake, yes the same guy I had bloodied with a stick, sat next to her in every lesson. A big slab of muscle but with average intellect, he had a scholarship to Bath thanks to his skill on a rugby pitch.

Just before Halloween, I was called to the headmaster's office, a first-time experience for me. When I arrived I saw Rachel sitting on a chair, crying, her make-up all smudged.

"Nicholas good, please sit down?" Said the headmaster in a wheezy voice.

I took a chair next to Rachel, her sweet perfume wafted up to my nose.

The headmaster continued "We have a little problem, Miss Walker here has got a bit upset. She has her heart set on Bath university. Unfortunately, her grades aren't quite at that level"

I heard Rachel sniff and give a little sob.

"That's why you are here Nicholas, Rachel thought you may be able to help, perhaps some tutoring. What do you think?" He gave me a hollow smile.

"I think it's nearly halfway through the term. I'm not sure I can do much tutoring in school time. I don't have as many free periods as others." I replied quite honestly.

"No, I think we had something in mind additional to regular lessons. Maybe after school, weekends?" The headmaster asked.

"Aren't there qualified tutors who do that sort of thing?" I asked a little rudely. I did think it was a bit rich, asking me to tutor a girl who didn't even acknowledge my existence. She didn't even have the courtesy of asking me herself. I felt Rachel tense up in the chair next to me.

The headmaster gave me a stern disapproving look. "That costs a lot of money and not everyone can afford it. Besides, it would look good on your application. Successful Oxbridge candidates need to show a good charitable character." he finished with a smile.

How would he know? he didn't get into either school. I should know I hacked his records in year nine.

I looked over at Rachel again. She still didn't make eye contact. Even with tears smudging her fake tan she was quite beautiful. I took pity on her.

"Are you free at lunch to organise a schedule?" I asked her.

"Yes, Jake has rugby practice, thanks" She replied. Her Welsh accent was really cute.

"Croeso," I said, saying your welcome in Welsh. I love languages.

She looked at me with a confused expression. I rolled my eyes, she didn't even know Welsh.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

We arranged a schedule, two-hour sessions, twice a week after school and a four-hour session on Sunday all at my house. It was a big commitment, but it was the only way I could see to get her grades up quick.

Our first session was that Friday. I had planned to do each session at six but Rachel didn't drive. She suggested we study straight after school and I drop her off home after.

Who's going to pay for the petrol I thought, but let it go. The first few sessions went well. Rachel was quite bright and picked things up quickly.

We were getting quite friendly, she even started talking to me at school. Usually at break or lunch, mainly confirming things from our sessions, or checking her understanding of our most recent lessons. It pissed Jake off, but Rachel didn't seem to notice.

One Friday session Rachel asked, "Hey Its Jakes birthday party tomorrow night. You going?"

Every year Jakes parents threw a huge birthday party for him. They were minted and had a huge house on the outskirts of town. Since he was eighteen, his parents had gone away for the weekend and let their precious boy run wild, as long as he cleaned up before they got home.

I laughed "yer, somehow I didn't get an invite. "

"Oh that's a shame I was going to ask for a lift," she asked genuinely disappointed.

"Why doesn't Jake pick you up, he's your boyfriend or your parents could drop you off," I asked reasonably.

"My parents don't know I'm dating and Jake had his licence taken off him" she answered sullenly.

Jake had been caught drink driving two weeks after passing his test, what a twat. As for her parents, I remembered the first day I dropped Rachel off. Her dad came out to the car and started quizzing me like the Spanish Inquisition.

I sighed deeply and said "what time?"

Rachel squealed and gave me a big hug. I felt those big soft tits squash into my shoulder and smelt her sweet perfume.

"Pick me up at seven, why don't you come to the party. Its fancy dress, superhero-themed might be fun. I think Helen's going, she fancies you," she asked me mischievously.

"You just want a lift home, I wasn't born yesterday," I told her with a smirk.

"You're the best Nick", She hugged me again and gave me a peck on the cheek which surprised both of us. We had been getting more tactile recently. Nothing major but shoulder nudges the odd hug it was nice.

I struggled to pick out a costume. I had quite a few, usually reserved for Comicon. I decided on Daredevil. The mask should allow me to remain anonymous. The costume was very authentic, stretchy nylon and leather.

I tried the suit on Saturday morning, to make sure it fit. I filled it out well and when I looked in the mirror, I was pleasantly surprised. I looked good, never know, I might score tonight.

It was a military operation to get Rachel

to the party without her parents knowing. We changed the time of our weekend session to Saturday night giving her at least four hours maybe five to enjoy it.

I drove to her house at seven, her father was at the door and beckoned me inside. I had anticipated this and had put my costume in a bag, on the back seat to change into later. As I walked in I saw Rachel on the sofa, she was wearing a hoodie and jeans. I guessed her costume was underneath.

Her father grilled me a bit, I think gauging whether our story was legit, and I was just tutoring his daughter. It took a while to satisfy him, nearly an hour.

"Sorry Mr Walker, but if we don't get going soon I'm afraid we won't get much work done. How about next weeks sessions we do them here, show you our progress." I said professionally. He seemed satisfied with that.

As we left Rachel grabbed a bag that had her costume in. It was pouring rain outside soaking us.

"We can head back to mine and change if you like?" I said looking at the clock. It was eight already and it was twenty minutes to jakes house.

"No we'll have to change in the car there's a place up ahead you can park the car." She said confidently.

The thought of seeing her getting changed made my cock stir. We pulled into an industrial estate and parked up.

"Ladies first," I said as I opened the car door to stand outside.

"What are you doing? You'll get soaked get back in, I trust you not to look." Rachel said empathetically.

I wasn't sure I liked her trusting me or not. She hopped into the back, with her bag and started undressing. I'll admit she shouldn't have trusted me. I kept glancing in the mirror and had a lovely view of her sliding down her tight jeans over her large peachy bum.

The highlight was when she pulled her hoodie over her head. Her big naked tits flopped down and jiggled. He nearly caught me looking then. I liked what I saw, I was daydreaming what it would feel like to just hop back there, and suck on those perfect tits.

Her costume was super girl, she practically burst out of the Lycra. Her arse and tits looked mind-blowing. She climbed into the front with the back still unzipped.

"Little help Nick?" She asked innocently. I looked at her back and put my hand on her hip for support. She twitched slightly at my touch. I could feel her warm body through the material. I quickly zipped her up as I felt my cock grow.

"Judging by your stunned silence, I chose the right outfit," Rachel said as she turned around to face me. I couldn't take my eyes off her tits, as they threatened to explode out.

"Your turn and I promise not to look," she winked.

I secretly hoped she would, I had nothing to be ashamed about. I stripped quickly and heard a small gasp when I revealed my toned muscles.

"Hey, I thought you weren't looking" I laughed. Rachel had the good grace to blush.

"I forgot what you were doing back there, do you do weights or something?" She asked inquisitively, taking my laughter as a cue to keep looking. Her eyes surveyed my muscles as I prepared my costume.

"Not exactly. At the weekends, some mates and I, dress in armour and beat the shit out of each other with swords. You soon baulk up." I said as I slipped my feet into the nylon costume.

"I'll say, sounds fun maybe I'll have to come and watch," Rachel said playfully. I couldn't tell if she was joking or not, but it put a smile on my face.

I was still nursing a semi from watching Rachel change, which gave me an impressive bulge. I saw her eyes widen, as she watched my boxer short clad cock, slide into the suit. I zipped up put my mask on and hopped back in the front.

"All ready to go?" I asked. Rachel was still staring at my crotch. She blushed when she saw me smiling at her.

"Er, yer sorry shall we go and quick it's half past now." She said flustered.

Rachel removed a bottle of vodka and coke from her bag and started drinking. I gave her a sarcastic disapproving dad look. She caught my gaze and laughed choking on her drink.

Her red skirt had ridden up. My hand kept brushing her naked thigh when I changed gear. I kept my hand on the gear stick and tried to look casual. Rachel looked down at my hand once or twice, giving me a sideways glance, but didn't say a word.

We arrived at Jake's house and the party was in full swing, dance music pumped out of the open door at full volume. There were clouds of smoke coming from a gaggle of classmates in the front garden.

"I'll drop you off here, and park down the road if you like," nodding to the group of classmates. My meaning was clear, she didn't have to be seen arriving with me.

She looked at me with a genuine smile and put her hand on my thigh. I smelt the vodka on her breath.

"Don't be silly we're friends, come on there's a space to park over there?" Racheal said warmly. She kept her hand on my thigh sending shivers through me and giving me a semi again.

We parked and headed into the party together. There were lots of stares and whispering from the group of smoking teens in the garden. The house was rammed with hormonal teens. Everyone was in costume, some good, some bad. Catwomen was sitting on Thor's lap snogging his face off, Two Mario brothers jumped about to the music on a makeshift dancefloor, and four girls were in the corner arguing. Each one had come as Wonder Woman.

Rachael turned to me and shouted over the noise. "Find me at midnight, you sure I look alright?" she asked worriedly pulling her red skirt down to hide her thighs self-consciously.

I leaned down and spoke in her ear. "You're gorgeous, the fittest girl here, see you at twelve."

She gave me a dazzling smile and turned, bouncing away to find Jake. I grabbed a Pepsi from the kitchen and found a place to stand and watch the party. I was soon getting bored, I contemplated waiting in the car when Wonder Woman came over, placing a hand on my chest. I recognised her as Amy Harris, known as the school bitch. She was pretty, with long black hair and big brown eyes. She looked hot as Diana Prince.

"You must be Rachel's cousin, she said you would be dropping her off." She said with a slight alcoholic slur.

I'll admit I was a bit hurt, Rachel said we were friends. I guess she didn't want people to know that. Amy was eyeing up my muscled physique. gently stroking the leather on my costume. This was an opportunity I wouldn't have again so I took it.

In what I hoped was a passable Welsh accent I said. "Hi I'm Gareth, you're well lush aren't you." she put her arm around me and pulled me to the dance area. She pushed her bum into me and pulled up arms around her, encouraging me to explore her body. She loved the soft leather of my suit caressing her skin. I lent down and kissed her neck. She ground her rear into my crotch and giggled a little when she felt my hard cock.

Amy turned and reached her arms around my neck pulling me in for a passionate kiss. I slipped my leather-clad hands down to squeeze her arse. I tasted coconut rum on her breath and snaked my long tongue into her mouth.

The thought that bitchy Amy Harris didn't know my true identity as she sucked my tongue was fucking hot. I was getting hot in the suit and the mask was getting uncomfortable. Maybe sensing this, Amy reached up and tried to remove it.

"It won't come off, it's attached to the suit. I'd have to take it all off." I said in my fake accent.

She smiled, bit her lip and said "come with me"

We went through the house and headed upstairs. There were a lot of rooms, but most were occupied by multiple couples getting busy. There was a small dark room around a corner. Once the door closed Amy pounced on me. We fell back onto a bed and she climbed on top of me. We kissed a hard fiery kiss. I reached behind her back and unzipped her maroon bodice. she let out a sigh of relief as she flung it away. Her full pert tits were barely visible in the darkness.

I had rested my hands on her thighs, Amy grabbed them and placed them on her tits. I gently massaged her breasts with my leather gloved hands. She was moaning a little as she ground her pussy on my leather-clad crotch. I had a sneaky suspicion she wasn't wearing underwear.

Amy certainly had a thing about leather. Her hips ground her pussy in circular motions on my crotch. She held onto my gloved hands pawing her tits. Her breath was getting ragged, my cock straining in my suit, was desperate to be released.

Amy's moans became loud and throaty. With a final thrust of her hips, she shuddered. I felt her spasm as she orgasm. She bent at the waist, laying her naked body on my leathery chest. I stoked her back as she came down from her high.

An alarm sounded on my watch. "Shit I got to get Rachel her dad will kill me" I whispered, rolling Amy off me and jumping off the bed. Amy curled up on the bed starting to doze off.

Before I opened the door I heard her mumble, "what happened to your voice.?"

I smiled to myself and left. I didn't know how I was going to find Rachel, or what I would do if she was fucking Jake. Thankfully I bumped into her as I came round the corner. Her hair was dishevelled, make-up smudged and there was a slight rip to her sleeve.

"There you are we need to go dad will kill me, what's that on your suit?" Rachel said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me down the stairs.

"Never mind that, what happened to your sleeve?" I asked as we made our way through the house. I could see a bruise on her wrist.

"Oh Jake didn't want me to leave," she muttered. Anger flared in me and I made a motion to turn back. Rachel gripped my hand tightly and looked at me confused. "What's up? it's late we need to go." We got to the car but I didn't start the engine I was still

Angry with Jake.

"Come on Nick let's go," Rachel said hurriedly as she climbed into the back to get changed. We had been driving for ten minutes when Rachel shouted.

"Fuck I left my door key, we have to go back"

I ground my teeth together as I turned the car around thinking what I would do when I saw Jake.

"Did you have a good night, did Helen find you?" Rachel smirked and pointed to the rearview mirror. I looked and saw red lipstick all over my face.

"No," I said angrily rubbing the lipstick off.

"How's your cousin Gareth by the way," I said hastily still angry about Jake. "I thought we were friends."

She looked a bit ashamed. She placed a hand on my knee.

"I'm sorry Nick, we are friends. It was for Jake really, he'd be pissed you don't exactly get on do you?" She said apologetically. She gave me a genuine smile and I melted. I held her hand on my knee.

"I guess I should thank you, I used it to my advantage," I smirked as she started fixing her hair.

"Who with?" She asked inquisitively.

"Gentlemen never tell, we're here," I said.

The party was still in full swing, I helped Rachel look downstairs. We found nothing, so headed upstairs. The sounds of sex were coming from almost every room. Some couples hadn't even closed the door. I saw Wolverine pounding mystique from behind, blue body paint everywhere. We reached the room Rachel and Jake had occupied. Angry flared in me again and I was ready to react if he tried to hurt Rachel again. I opened the door.

The light was on, illuminating the scene. Jake was laying naked on the bed. His wrists were tied to the headboard. Mounted on top of him and riding his cock was Cat-Women.

I expected Rachel to shout or scream, she simply crumpled into my arms. I saw a single key on the floor hoped it was Rachel's and pocketed it. I pulled her away and she fell into my arms. I don't think Jake or his friend even noticed we had been there.

She was sobbing as we got to the car. I tried to comfort her. Saying she could do better, Jakes a twat. She just sobbed. We pulled up outside her house. I turned the car off and pulled her in for a big comforting hug.

12