Nerdy Sister Nicole

Story Info
Brother fucks insecure nerdy sister and falls in love.
6.3k words
4.27
83.5k
107
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
futakuma98
futakuma98
120 Followers

My name's Nathan. My sister Nicole and I were always close. We hung out a lot together, mostly watching TV and playing video games. This was also our chance to vent to each other, which brings us to our story. My room in the house was actually the basement. I had a futon in there that we used as a couch and that she sometimes slept on. We were sitting on the futon hanging out while she vented to me about her dating life:

"Four years of high school and I've never been asked out. They don't even look at me. Not like they look at the other girls."

It was the summer after she graduated high school. She graduated with honors and was starting at our city's university that fall. She got all the smarts. I was still working as a line cook at the time.

"You look fine sis."

"Fine?"

"Yeah. You're cute."

"No I'm not. I look like a bird."

"A cute bird."

She *was* cute and she *did* kind of look like a bird. Still does actually. She was tall and skinny and had the kind of nose that made people think of beaks and birds. She also wore glasses and baggy clothing to really complete the giant nerd look. I still thought she was cute though.

"Shut up. Who wants to be cute anyway. Even if I was cute, no guy looks at me. I'm not sexy."

"I'd fuck you."

"Gee thanks."

"No problem."

She huffed and we sat there a while. The TV was on, but I think we were both only pretended to watch it. I was thinking of ways to make her feel better. Apparently she was thinking of what I had said:

"You'd really fuck me?"

"Yeah."

She looked at me a minute, then stood up. She slipped her sweatpants and panties off and sat back down. She spread her legs.

"Really? You sure about this?" I asked.

"Yep."

"C'mon Sis, you don't really want me to."

"Yeah I do."

I pulled my dick out and placed it against her pussy lips.

"Last chance to back out."

"Just do it."

I tore her hymen quickly, then gave her a moment to stop hurting.

"Oww, fuck!"

"You alright?"

"No! That shit hurt!" she shouted.

"You're a virgin, of course it hurt."

"You could have gone slower!"

"I thought it'd be better to just get it over with. Y'know, like a bandaid."

"Maybe, I don't know. But it fucking hurt!"

I waited a while longer, before asking: "Starting to feel better?"

"Yeah... you can keep going."

"Alright, just say the word and I'll stop."

I started fucking her. Slow at first then faster.

"Anh, ah," she started to moan.

"Feels good?"

"A-a little yeah."

"Play with your clit," I told her.

She reached down and started rubbing her clit in circles while I fucked her. She started moaning faster and louder.

"How's that?"

"It feels so good!"

"Damn right it does," I said and fucked her faster.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming, Nate! Y-you're making me cum!"

"Good, cum for me."

She shook as she came then fell back on the couch. I continued fucking her until I could feel myself about to cum.

"Where do you want me to cum?"

"NOT INSIDE!"

I pulled out at the last second and shot my load into the air each string landing right on her face.

"What the fuck!" she yelled.

"You told me not to cum inside!"

"That doesn't mean you can shoot it on my face!"

"I wasn't trying to," I said lower, trying to calm things down.

"Well you did."

"Well I'm sorry. I'll get you a towel."

I went upstairs to get the towel, then went back down to the basement. I walked in just in time to see her scoop a glob of cum off her face and taste it.

"Taste good?" I asked.

She just about jumped out of her skin. I walked over and handed her the towel, which she began to use.

"Uh, what?" she asked.

"Did my cum taste good?"

"You saw?"

"Yep. So did you like it?"

"No. It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be though."

I sat down next to her again.

"So that happened," I said.

"Yep."

"Should we talk about it?"

"Would you rather we didn't?" she asked.

"No. I mean, unless you don't want to?"

"No. We should talk about it," she insisted.

Despite agreeing to talk neither of us did. At least not immediately.

"Guess I'll start," I said, getting tired of the silence, "Why'd you want me to fuck you?"

"Cause you said you would."

"That's not much of an explanation. Is this because of earlier? Cause you don't feel sexy?"

"Yeah. I didn't believe you. I didn't think anyone really thought I was attractive."

"You spend too much time on the internet. Not everyone looks like a porn star. Like I said, you look fine. You're cute. There's millions of guys that would be perfectly happy to have you in their bed."

"Like you?"

"Guess so."

"...Well what about you?"

"What *about* me?"

"You seemed really cool with incest."

"Yeah, I don't care. A cute girl offers you pussy, you don't pass that up. Who cares if you're related?"

"Most people."

"Well I don't."

"You sure? You were kind of hesitant? Or are you like that with other girls?"

I thought about it and she was right. I wasn't like that with other girls. Just her.

"No. Just you. But you're not other girls, you're my sister."

"So it is different!"

"Well, I guess... I didn't say it wasn't. I just said, I'd still do it. Obviously, if it's you I'm going to make sure you really want to."

"That's actually kind of sweet."

"I *am* your big brother, even if we do just act like friends most of the time."

There was another awkward silence that I ended when I thought of a question:

"So do you want to do this again? Or was it a one time thing? Like to help you get your confidence or something?"

"Is that why you did it? To 'help me get my confidence'?!"

"No!... Look, this is going to make me sound like an asshole-"

"Right, that'll be new," she said and rolled her eyes.

"Honestly I was just thinking about fucking you. I didn't think about all that until we were done."

"Really? It wasn't just to make me feel better?"

"You had my cum on your face like five minutes ago. You think I faked that?"

"I don't know. Maybe you did," she joked.

"I didn't. Now would you tell me what the plan is. Are we doing this again?"

She smiled, "You just want to know if you get to fuck me again, huh?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

She blushed, "I don't know how you can say stuff like that with a straight face."

"Cause it's true. You enjoyed it right?"

"Yeah."

"So do you want to do it again?"

"Yeah."

"Well there we go. And we can do it whenever you want."

"Right now?"

I looked at her for a moment shocked at her sudden turn around, but went with it. I got up and got between her legs. She lifted her butt up and I pulled her pants and underwear down. We fucked and I made her cum again.

"Where do you want me to cum?" I asked, this time leaving myself enough time.

"My mouth. Pull out and I'll suck it."

I pulled out and she dove towards my crotch taking me in her mouth. She gave me a toothy amateur blowjob, but I was so close it didn't matter. I exploded in her mouth and she sucked it down.

"I swallowed it," she said and showed me her tongue.

"You sure did..." I said, amazed.

"Guys like that right?"

"Every guy I know does."

"I mean, you like it right?"

"It was hot as fuck sis."

"Glad you liked it."

"You said you didn't like the taste. Did you just do that for me?"

"Yeah."

"Fuck. I'm beat tonight, but tomorrow I'm gonna eat your pussy like a buffet."

We each put our junk away and fell asleep on the futon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up first and decided to fulfill my promise from the previous night by having pussy for breakfast. I pulled down her panties and went to town. It didn't take long for her to wake up.

"Fuck. What are you doing?"

I quickly decided between the two bad jokes in my head: "you" or "eating breakfast."

"Eating breakfast."

"Mmm, I see that. Fuck, that's good."

I used two fingers to finger fuck her while I ate her out.

"Hah! I wasn't expecting, hah, to wake up to this."

"But I bet you sure do appreciate it."

"Hah, yeah... I'm cumming!"

She gushed onto my fingers and hand, wetting the already stained futon.

"I wouldn't mind waking up like that everyday."

"Well that's probably not going to happen, but I'm sure it won't be the last time."

"Do you want me to-"

Just as she started talking, we heard footsteps above us. Mom and dad were up.

"Nevermind," she said.

"What were you going to say?"

"I was going to ask if you wanted me to suck you, but mom and dad are up and it's to early to try to explain to my dad why I had my brother's dick in my mouth."

"That's fair."

"I'll get you later," she promised.

"Thanks."

She straightened up and went upstairs to get a shower. I waited for her to get out then did the same. It was a Saturday morning, which meant mom was fixing breakfast. We sat down at the table with dad.

"Did you sleep in your brother's room again?" he asked Nicole.

"Yeah."

He shook his head in disapproval, "Yours is right upstairs. Is it that much work to walk upstairs?"

"She has to preserve her energy. It's where she gets all her smarts from," I joked. She rolled her eyes and ignored me.

"Daddy it was late. I was tired and I didn't want to disturb you guys."

He sighed, "Alright, if you say so."

Mom brought plates to the table for us and we ate.

"We're going up to visit your Aunt Marianne today. Either of you want to come?"

I wasn't big on family trips. Nothing against Aunt Marianne, but I would've been bored out of my mind.

"No thanks."

"I knew you wouldn't come," said mom, "You really should come visit some of the family with us. They haven't seen you in years."

"Quit exaggerating. I see them once a year at Christmas."

"Still," she said, then turned to Nicole, "What about you sweetie?"

Normally sis would have gone with them. She didn't really want to go any more than I did, but she would do it for mom. Apparently, horniness mattered more on that day than making mom happy.

"Not this time."

"Aww, but you always come."

"I promise I'll go with you next time."

For the record, she kept that promise.

"Oh, alright. Guess it's just us then," she told dad.

"Guess so," he said back.

We finished breakfast, helped mom clean up, and saw them off.

"You sure you don't want to come?" mom asked Nicole.

"Not today," she gave mom a hug, "I'll go next time."

"Alright. Bye!"

We waved at them then closed the door. We waited until we heard the car pull out of the driveway. Nicole peaked out the window just to make sure they were really gone. Meanwhile I had sat down on the living room couch.

"So," she said.

"So," I repeated.

"Wanna do something?"

"I remember you saying something about sucking me off?"

She got on her knees and I whipped my dick out for her. She took it in her hand and licked up the underside of the shaft, no doubt something she picked up from watching porn. She put it in her mouth. Teeth. Ouch.

"Stop," I said.

"What's wrong?"

"Lick your lips."

"Okay."

"Now curl them around your teeth."

"Ike dis?"

"Good. Now try."

She tried again, this time with less teeth. It was much better, but not quite there yet.

"Keep sucking, but use your tongue too."

She started licking around the head and underside as she slid my dick in and out of her mouth. It was heaven. She kept that up for several minutes until she lifted her head up.

"My jaw's starting to hurt. My knees too."

"Just hold out a little longer," I begged, "I'm getting there."

"Fine."

She resumed sucking my cock. I petted her head, moving her hair out of the way. She looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes. Sis was never a conventional beauty, but I always thought she had some damn pretty eyes. But then I love brown eyes. Something about that look in her eyes did it for me.

"I'm gonna cum soon."

She didn't say anything, just started going faster. I blew my load right in her mouth and she swallowed every bit of it. She stood up.

"I guess I did good?" she asked.

"You did great."

"Oh, great huh? And what do I get for a 'great' blowjob?"

I reached forward and pulled her pants and underwear down, which she then stepped out of. I pulled her towards me as I laid back on the couch, bringing her pussy down right over my face. Sis was tall, but also stick thin, making her easy to manhandle.

Again, she didn't say anything. She just started grinding into my face as I ate her out. She had my head pressed between her thighs. I'm glad sis wasn't too athletic or she might have crushed my head.

"Fuck, I think this is even better than earlier," she said.

I was a little offended at that, since at this point she was basically just using my face as a sex toy. Not one to be discouraged, I chalked it up to the idea of riding my face being hot for her. It certainly was for me.

"Ah, you're going to make me cum again."

And she did. She gushed all over my face, then collapsed forward onto the armrest. I pulled her back down so her head was just below mine. She nuzzled into me like she was going to fall asleep right there.

It's hard to place a specific moment where things changed. I had always loved my sister after all. But I knew for sure things were different at this point. It wasn't just sex anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually we got up and fixed our mess. Can't leave cum stains on the couch. Sis went up to her room for a nap and I went out to the pool for a swim. I was lounging in the shallow end when I heard the back door open and close behind me. I looked back and saw Nicole in a cute blue bikini.

"Hey," she said shyly.

"Hey," I said back, "Come to join me?"

"Yeah," she said in the same tone.

"You never swim. I didn't even know you had a swimsuit."

"I usually swim by myself..."

"You like the quiet or something? I don't mind sharing the pool."

"No. I swim when no one's home. I don't like people seeing me in my bikini."

"Oh," I said as I realized what she meant. This was about her insecurity. "Well you look good."

"If you say so."

"I do."

"I look like someone put a bikini on a stick bug."

"I thought you were a bird?" I joked.

"Shut up. And it's a cute bird remember?"

"I remember. You don't look like a stick bug. Stick bugs don't have hips."

"Neither do I."

"Yes you do."

"Barely," she replied.

"You're really thin. It wouldn't look right for you to have really wide hips. You'd look weird. Like a cartoon character."

"So I look okay? Is it... sexy?"

"You look great. And yes, it's sexy. I'm glad I finally get to see it."

"You've seen a lot more than that!"

"Actually, I kind of haven't. I've only seen you with your pants off, remember?"

"Huh. Yeah that's true."

"And only from the front. You wear baggy clothes, so honestly I had no idea what you looked like underneath until you walked out here."

"Wait, you told me I was sexy last night!"

"Okay, so I may have said one little thing to get you to feel better."

"Is that the only thing?!"

"Yes."

"So you *didn't* think I was sexy?"

"I had no idea. Like I said, you only wear sweatpants and loose t-shirts."

She calmed down, now less angry and more just confused: "But... you had sex with me?"

"And?"

"You didn't know if you'd think I was sexy, but you had sex with me?"

"I knew you were cute. And I knew you wouldn't look bad under your clothes. Well, as long as you weren't secretly anorexic or something."

"You're weird."

"Says the girl that asked her brother to fuck her."

"Says the brother that did it."

"Yep."

She sat down on the edge of the pool, letting her feet hang down into the water. For a while we sat and enjoyed the nice day. Eventually she leaned over and asked:

"Do you want to see the rest?"

"Huh?"

"You said you hadn't seen it. That's weird right? Like, we've had sex, but you haven't seen me naked?"

"Yeah, I want to see."

"Let's go inside."

I dried off and followed her inside and down to my room. She was hesitant.

"Want me to go first?" I asked.

"Would you?"

I was only wearing my trunks anyway, so I stripped and threw them off to the side onto the concrete floor. She eyed me up and down.

"Well," I asked.

"You look good."

"Am I sexy," I asked mostly joking.

She blushed, "y-yeah."

"Okay, your turn."

She untied her top and let it fall to the ground, then pulled her bottom down and stepped out of it. There she was in her full naked glory. Tall and thin, with some hips that might not have been all that wide in absolute terms, but looked great on her petite frame. Her boobs were very small, no more than an A cup, with tiny pink nipples.

"Let's see the back," I said.

"You first," she said.

I turned around and wiggled my ass at her, which she then smacked playfully.

"Your turn," I said.

She turned around and wiggled her butt at me too. It was a cute little butt. Not big my any means, but not flat either. It had a nice curve to it. I gave it a gentle smack that quickly turned into a grope.

"I guess you like my butt?"

"It's cute."

"How can a butt be cute?"

"By looking like yours."

She turned around again, now very close to me. I looked into her beautiful eyes once again and I felt that love for her. I grabbed her by her cute little butt and pulled her into a kiss. She reciprocated at first, but then me pushed away.

"Nate... I don't think we should do that..."

"I can fuck you, eat your pussy, cum in your mouth, but you won't let me kiss you?"

"It's different. It feels different. It was just sex. That was... I don't know."

"You can say it."

"It was love. Romantic love."

"Is that bad?"

"Well yeah. You're my brother."

"I'm okay with that. Are you really that against it? I mean, you're okay with sex."

"...I don't know. I guess I'm not, but..."

"But?" I asked.

"But how is it going to work out? We'd never be able to tell anyone!"

"Why not?"

"Cause they'd think we're freaks!"

"Then fuck'em. We'll make other friends. Besides, I bet a bunch of them would stand by us even though they thought we were weird."

"Maybe... Still, what about mom and dad. Dad would literally kill you."

"Nah, I could take him."

"That doesn't make me feel better. I mean, is it even legal?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know, but you want to do it?! You're older than me! You're the one they'd put in jail!"

"Well, look it up. You can use my laptop."

She grabbed my laptop and sat on my bed. I sat next to her. She opened google and searched "incest legality united states."

"Looks like it varies by state..."

"Well what's the law here?"

"Uh... Brother and sister is legal... but not marriage."

"See, I won't go to jail."

"Oh, well that just makes it all okay then," she said exasperated.

"Sorry."

"Huh?"

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you."

"I'm not mad about the kiss. I liked kissing you... I'm just not sure we can have that kind of relationship. I can't believe you actually... want that. I figured I was just a convenient fuck-buddy or something."

"That was pretty much the case at first..."

"But?"

"But I think I fell in love with you."

"You think?"

"I mean, I *know* I love you. But this is different... Remember Britney?"

"Your first girlfriend? Yeah. You were pretty broken up about it when she moved."

"I loved Britney. When I look at you, it makes me feel like she made me feel. Like I want to hold onto you and not let go."

"I think I know what you mean. I didn't think you felt the same way though... But I still don't think it's a good idea," she said.

"We're like best friends. We hang out every day. We already have sex. We already love each other."

futakuma98
futakuma98
120 Followers
12