Nervousness Defined Pt. 02

Story Info
First time.
970 words
4.43
3.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here I am, sitting back on my knees, in this dark house and I'm about to give my first blowjob. Jon (I guess that's a good name for my new friend) has shimmied just a little to let his pants and underwear fall to his ankles. He then did a small side step with one leg so that they fell completely to the floor. His cock continued to slowly pulse until it was completely erect. Each heart beat made the shaft both rise and widen in girth. Watching this from eye level and it was all I needed to be completely erect as well. My pants felt tight and uncomfortable now so I pulled my pants off in a clumsied rush. My shirt quickly followed.

As I was preparing to get back to my knees, he reached down and slowly caressed my body as I was sliding back to the floor. He had his hands gently on my waist and moved them to my chest as I was going down. I slowed this process down when he made this move and it made it that much hotter. I have never felt like this before. Things just felt right. There was a certain awkwardness I felt because my adrenaline was at a level ten and I even felt a little shaky from the rush. But all in all it seemed like everything was happening so smoothly because we both wanted the same thing. It was not a guessing game like it was with a girl for the first hook up. What are we going to do? How far was this going? I guess all those questions were already hashed out in the emails before we even met.

I was almost back to my rightful position on my knees when his hands gave an every so light pinch to my nipples. Damn! That sent a shudder through me that I'm sure he was up there grinning at. This guy had to be thinking how much of an amateur I was here! Now I was on my knees and completely naked. I felt so exposed and subservient like I had never felt before. He was in charge and I was only there to get him off. Even though I was a little drunk, time seemed to slow down here. I licked my lips to moisten them and slid my right hand from his hip to the base of his cock to bring it down level with my mouth.

His pubes were trimmed but present and his cock was really the perfect size. I'm guessing about seven inches and good proportions. The head was a good bit bigger than the shaft and it was a perfect shape. Literally exactly what I needed for this first time. It wasn't a monster but was bigger than me. I took his head in my mouth and felt another pulse go through it. I bobbed back and forth a couple times and then slid it out to look at it again. I licked around the base and took turns licking up each side of the shaft in a slow progression until each side and the front was glistening. Now I took the head back in my mouth and started to more rhythmically suck down to mid shaft. Back and forth I went. He reached down and moved my hand away from the base of his cock so that my mouth was the only thing involved. Now I was bobbing back and forth and I started twisting my head each time I moved it backward. Just like I've watch the girls do to me in the past!

He was really liking this. His hands were very gently on each side of my head and went back and forth from rubbing my hair (I have a shaved head) to gentle rubbing my ear and earlobes. He was not really putting any pressure at first and I was the main one guiding the action. In and out. Back and forth. I would occasionally try and take more of him in my mouth until it was completely full. One time when I did this he held my head there just for a could extra seconds while he added a slight trust into the action. He was really getting into it!

Now I had dropped a hand down to my own cock and started very slowly jerking myself off. Each tug on my cock almost took me past the point of orgasm. It took nothing. I was straddling that line very closely. I had been so keyed up for awhile now. I had precum that was there since I took my clothes off. It had even dried a little and then a new little bit had come out. I used my thumb to rub this in a circle around my head and down the front of my shaft. I am super sensitive on the front and it felt amazing. I realized that I had to take a break immediately or I was going to blow my load. I am not a huge multiple cummer so that would have been bad.

After several minutes of really working his cock, my jaw was a little tired from being held wide open. I slid my mouth of completely and started licking around the base again. I would lick up to the head and then in a slow circle around it. I would then do a couple slow bobs and then back to licking. After a little bit of this I could see some precum on his head! I gently took the head in my mouth and sucked a little harder that I had been. I wanted him to know I was wanting his precum to swallow. He loved every second of this.

(to be continued)