Netflix and Chill Ch. 03

Story Info
Karen is the centre of attention for a girls night.
10.4k words
4.89
6.2k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,010 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The Defenders, or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"I wanna go down on you!" Karen blurted out.

Karen Page had been psyching herself up all day, and all evening, for this moment. Had practised exactly what she would say to Claire Temple the next time she saw her. In every scenario she was nervous and excited, but she managed to keep her cool long enough to flirt with Claire a little before she told her that.

Of course all it took was for Claire to open the door and smile at her for Karen to forget all about her plans, and she barely made it into the apartment before she embarrassed herself by blurting those words out and just standing there blushing for a few long seconds while Claire savoured her distress before breaking the silence which had fallen between them.

"Really?" Claire purred happily, before she truly registered Karen's reaction and then softly told her, "Because you don't have too. Please don't feel obligated to do something you're not ready for. And even if you're never ready for it, that's okay. We just like having you here. I... I like having you here."

"Thanks." Karen continued blushing, "But I want too. I really do, and I've been preparing myself for days, and I think if I chicken out now I might lose my nerve and never do it. So please Claire, whatever you have planned, skip that, and just let me eat you out."

"Well, how could I possibly turn down an offer like that?" Claire chuckled, while closing the distance between them, "But you seem a little nervous, so I'm going to see if I can take the edge off, okay?"

"Okay..." Karen replied softly, her eyelids already drooping as their lips were now so very close to each other.

Which of course made Claire grinned wickedly and then tease Karen by keeping those lips away from her as for a few long seconds she gently pushed her back against the closed door and gently wrapped her arms around her. Karen even opened her mouth to point out that she wasn't made of glass, and that she liked a little force with her making out, but before she could get a word out another soft mouth was pressed against hers, and Karen again found herself being kissed by another girl.

Something which was becoming very familiar to her. Especially kissing this girl. And honestly, Karen kind of wanted it to become more frequent, because Claire was a really, really good kisser. A fact which was reinforced for several minutes as the two friends continued making out, before they were rudely interrupted.

"Hogging her all to yourself?" Misty Knight teased.

"No." Claire murmured against Karen's lips as she rather slowly pulled away from them and turned her attention to her friend, "She was nervous. I was helping her out with her nervousness."

"I bet you were." Misty grinned.

"You want a turn?" Claire offered, "She just offered to make this the first night she tastes pussy. My pussy, before you get any ideas. And well, look at the poor girl? Have you ever seen anyone more in need of relaxation?"

"Maybe you." Misty quipped, before grinning again, "And shit, I'd love too. Anything to help you out. And you."

"Yeah, because this is such a big favour to ask of you?" Claire teased Misty right back.

Instead of dignifying that with a verbal response Misty just grinned wickedly at the nurse before turning her attention back to the reporter, Karen smiling nervously at her before Misty close the distance between them and kissed her. Which admittedly Karen didn't enjoy quite as much as kissing Claire, but Misty was no slouch, and just because they weren't as close didn't mean that it was any less pleasurable to kiss this girl.

This process continued as one by one the other women came to see what was taking so long, Claire happily filling them in as Karen made her way through them. Naturally the impatient Jessica Jones was next, followed by Colleen Wing, and then finally Karen's childhood crush, Trish 'Patsy' Walker. All of them kissed her in turn, mostly softly, but certainly all passionately.

Somewhere along the way they started gently moving her through the apartment and into the bedroom, stripping her along the way without really breaking the kissing. Then all of a sudden Karen was being pushed back onto the bed, at which point she found herself surrounded by fully clothed women, which was a little intimidating.

But the person who had pushed her was the same person who last kissed her, namely Claire Temple, who grinned wickedly, before beginning to strip off her own clothes to reveal her breath-taking body. Then she lowered herself down on top of her for another kiss, this time with their now naked bodies pressed and then rubbing against each other in all the right places.

Which thoroughly distracted Karen, at least until Claire whispered into her ear, "Are you ready?"

Claire's only response was Karen nodding nervously, and then when that earned her a look from the nurse she quickly flip them over and started kissing her way down her chest. This got a delighted chuckle out of Claire, but it also resulted in Karen reaching unexplored territory before either of them was ready for it.

But especially the reporter apparently, as she backtracked and started kissing Claire's neck, which momentarily had the brunette worried she was allowing the blonde to go too fast when she wasn't truly ready for any of this. Then those fears were at least somewhat forgotten as the other woman grabbed her boobs and started playing with them. Sure, it took a while to get the hang of it, but it was definitely a step in the right direction.

It helped that now Karen was nice and distracted their friends took this opportunity to take off their own clothes. Jessica was first of course, but the rest soon followed, in some ironic way making it more comfortable for the two women on the bed, and more importantly right now giving Claire quite the show.

Especially when the impatient Jessica kissed her girlfriend, Trish quickly taking control while Misty and Colleen fell into each other's arms for a far more gentle kiss. Although Karen kept nibbling on her neck and gently caressing her tits until she worked up the nerve to move her mouth down to one of them, wrap her lips around a nipple and began gently sucking on it, making Claire cry out with delight.

That cry of delight was followed by moans, gasps and even whimpers as Karen hesitated before moving over to Claire's other nipple and giving it the same treatment, even managing to kiss her way up and down the soft flesh surrounding them as she began going back and forth.

Which presumably was just everything Karen was used to having done to her, but it was still welcomed, Claire letting her know that through those sounds, and reaching down to gently stroke Karen's long blonde hair. She even got to give the blonde a small smile when the other woman looked up at her nervously while her mouth was still busy working over Claire's tits.

Emboldened by all this Karen gradually grew more confident, adding her tongue into the mix and beginning to slide it all around those nipples while sucking them more passionately. She also used one hand to cup the boob she was working on more firmly into her mouth, while using her free hand to play with the other.

Then finally she kissed her way down Claire's flat stomach until she was resting in between her legs, a.k.a. where the nurse wanted her the most. Naturally then there was a little pause, Claire narrowly avoiding reminding Karen she didn't have too, which she was sure that her friend already knew, before she got what she really wanted. Namely Karen Page sticking out her tongue and sliding it across her pussy lips.

Karen hadn't actually been hesitating so much as she had been admiring. Her appreciation of the female form had skyrocketed thanks to these little Netflix and Chill sessions, and she'd got pretty good look at her friend before, just not from this angle, and wow, there was truly no part of Claire's body Karen didn't find attractive.

Most of all, she was eager to finally try this for herself, after first Claire and then Jessica had treated her to such a skilled pussy licking. Admittedly she had to take a deep breath and summon all her courage, but eventually Karen Page leaned forward, closed her eyes, stuck out her tongue and slid it over Claire Temple's pussy, and thus tasting her very first pussy.

Which was... fine. Karen didn't immediately fall in love with the taste, but she didn't hate it either. So maybe she wasn't completely gay, which was a relief if she was being honest, as she wouldn't have wanted to be going after the wrong gender for so many years, and she certainly wouldn't want her previous relationships to be devalued.

At the same time, she was curious enough to repeat that lick, which she did. Over and over again Karen licked pussy, gradually liking the taste more and more as she established a steady rhythm. Most of all though, she loved the reaction she was getting from Claire the entire time, because while she had been getting some things similar sounds during the foreplay was nothing compared to what she was getting.

Which included Claire moaning, "Ohhhhhhhh yesssssssss, lick me! Lick my pussy! Oh Karen! Karen! Oh God! Mmmmm, lick that cunt you hot little, oooooooooh fuck!"

Honestly given her previous track record Karen was surprised that her friend wasn't saying a lot more things. Explicit things. More importantly, she was surprised at her friends weren't saying them. Seriously, how was Jessica Jones getting so quiet? Karen was so curious she opened her eyes and looked over to where Jessica had last been standing.

Of course she didn't pull her tongue away from Claire's cunt. No, she was having way too much fun returning the favour for that, and it wasn't like Jessica was hard to find, and... of course. Karen should have known the only way that the foulmouthed detective would be quiet right now was if her precious Trish was kissing her. Meanwhile Misty and Colleen were looking at her intensely while she continued licking pussy, which was both encouraging, and a little disturbing.

Deciding to focus on it being encouragement, and the fact that Trish was probably stopping Jessica from becoming a distraction, Karen redoubled her efforts, focusing an increasing amount of attention on Claire's clit as she knew from experience how effective that could be. Especially from Jessica doing it.

Oh yes, it was thrilling for Karen to think she was taking a page out of Jessica Jones's playbook by not only increasingly lingering on Claire's clit but ultimately taking it into her mouth and sucking on it. Actually she thought that Claire might have done this too, but by that point she had just been so out of it Karen had barely been aware of it. Whatever the case, she was sucking hard now in the hopes of truly returning the favour in making Claire cum with her mouth and tongue.

Claire certainly felt herself getting close to that already, but the question was, did she really want to when she had been waiting for this for so long? Because she had wanted the other women which were now surrounding her, and still did. All Claire had to do was open her eyes and look at them to be reminded that the fact that she'd be a fool not too. However they had been easy.

Well, as it turns out Karen Page had been easy too, but Claire had been so convinced that the reporter was 100% straight. That she didn't have a chance. That she'd never gets to eat Karen's pussy, let alone that they'd ever be here. And yet... they were. Karen Page was eating her pussy, and the mental high of that alone nearly had her going over the edge already.

Combined with the fact Karen was choosing to push things into high gear prematurely made it difficult for Claire to tell her to stop. After all, this was what Karen wanted to do at this point, why would she stop her? Especially when it felt so good. But ultimately Claire decided it was for the best. Mostly for the most obvious benefit, as she wanted longer to savour the heaven which was Karen Page going down on her.

But also it had become very clear to her that her friend was a pure bottom, and it was important for a top to train her properly, otherwise however would she please other women in the future? Besides, she would be gentle about it, while other women might not be.

So even though a big part of her didn't want to ultimately Claire cried out, "Oooooooh yesssssss, that feel so good Karen! Soooooooo goooooodddddddddd, mmmmmmmm fuck! Too good. Seriously Karen, what's your rush? Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, take your time. Enjoy it. Don't worry about these other sluts. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhh, they'll wait their turn. Oooooooh, fuck yes, that's it, slow down just like that, mmmmmmmm, not too much! There! There it is, ooooooooooh Gooooooodddddd, that's just right. Right there! Ooooooooooh Karen, ooooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssssssss! Oh Karen, eat my pussy just like that! Oh yeah, tongue my twat just like that, oh fuck!"

Thankfully it didn't take much to make Karen slow down. Perhaps even the newcomer had been expecting the command, and had merely been pushing Claire to see what she could get away with. Oh yes, that was a delightful idea. Not that it really mattered, because either way Karen decreased her attention to Claire's clit, removing the danger of cumming.

At least for now. It was only a matter of time before Claire would want, and then need, more, but for now she just tried to relax and enjoy getting maybe the thing she wanted most, with the possible exception of Karen's anal cherry. Would it be greedy for Claire to see if she could get that too? Maybe even tonight? The answer was almost certainly yes, but Claire couldn't help hope for it anyway.

She couldn't continue down that line of thinking, as it drove her just too close to cumming again, so instead Claire decided to focus on her friends, who without giving them their undivided attention. Even Jessica had stopped kissing Trish. Which was mostly Trish's decision, and mostly Jessica just looked jealous not being the centre of attention, but still.

As for everyone else, they were mostly looking at her with jealousy, and imagining themselves in her position. At the same time she was sure some would be wondering what it would be like to be Karen right now, and Claire did have to admit as much fun as she was having on the receiving end she kinda wished she was 69'ing with Karen right now so she could return the favour while receiving this kind of amazing pleasure.

For a few long seconds Claire closed her eyes and vividly imagined it. Sitting on Karen's face, her pussy pressed nice and tight against that hot little mouth, which would be constantly open so her juices could flow directly into it, and down the other girl's throat and into her belly were it belonged. Karen's eager little tongue sliding all over her cunt, only occasionally brushing her clit and entrance, until Claire gave her permission to do more.

Oh, and Karen moaning against her twat, the vibrations of that sound amplifying the pleasure. All of which Claire was enjoying now, with the added bonus of looking down to see pretty blonde hair between her legs, but she really wanted to be resting against that face, and more importantly licking the yummy treat between the reporter's legs, a flavour which the nurse could vividly remember.

It was so vivid that Claire could taste it in this wonderful moment, but that just pushed her closer to orgasm so reluctantly Claire opened her eyes again to try and decrease the stimulation. Of course that backfired terribly, as an invitation to look down and see Karen Page on her knees and licking her pussy was so overwhelming she couldn't resist doing it a few times, and if that wasn't bad enough her friends had decided they had enough of waiting.

Thankfully they didn't turn their attention to her, ganging up on her the way they had ganged up on Karen, but seeing Trish spooning Jessica from behind and fingering her with one hand while using the other two cup her tits was almost as good. Especially as it was actually Colleen doing the same to Misty, instead of the other way around.

Which was just enough to push Claire to plead, "More! Mmmmmmm, give me more. Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssss, mmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkk! Oh fuck! No! Oh God Karen, don't make me cum. Not yet. Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, don't make me cum, just lick my clit some more. Oh yes, that's it, ooooooh yesssssss, lick me just like that. Don't worry, I'll tell you when you can make me cum."

Proving that she would in fact make the perfect little lesbian bottom Karen pretty much obeyed her commands perfectly, beginning to linger on her clit just enough to push Claire to the edge of orgasm without pushing her over that edge. Although admittedly she did get very close a few times, especially when, under Claire's orders, Karen wrapped her lips around her clit and sucked it just a little bit too hard, but even then she quickly slowed her role when she was told, and looked up at the top apologetically.

Then their eyes locked for a while, making the moment even more intense between them. Ultimately too intense, as it alone made Claire feel like she was going to cum, which was unacceptable. Oh yes, she needed to cum in Karen's hot little mouth and all over her beautiful little face, and that was exactly what she was going to do.

"Make me cum!" Claire blurted out when she could no longer hold back, "Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, make me cum, mmmmmmmm, make me cum in your hot little mouth, ohhhhhhhh, and all over your beautiful little face! Fuck me, fuck me with your tongue! Tongue fuck me Karen! Oh Karen! Oh fuck! Oh God! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddddd yeeeeeeeeesssssssss, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Thankfully it didn't take much for Karen to obey, and very much the second she slid her tongue into Claire's cunt it triggered an incredibly powerful orgasm. Cumming so quickly was embarrassing, but Claire was sure that not even Trish or Jessica could mock her for it. At least not without becoming huge hypocrites, as she had seen first-hand what kind of effect they could have on each other.

Misty and Colleen too, but Colleen wasn't the mocking type, and Misty was normally more reasonable. Not that she could really think about her friends right now. Hell, Claire couldn't even really think about Karen right now, as that incredibly powerful climax was followed by another and another and another, until she was robbed of the ability to think clearly.

Karen had thought she was prepared for this, having watched a lot of lesbian porn lately, and more importantly been on the receiving end of it thanks to especially Claire. But really, she had no idea. Which was mostly a good thing, as she couldn't have actually imagined how much she would love the taste of pussy, and more importantly right now girl cum, but it had one very big downside, namely that Karen didn't feel like she knew what she was doing.

Having Claire give her commands was incredibly helpful, but now those commands were gone, and she was left to her own devices. Luckily there were certain amount of instincts which kicked in, but they didn't stop her from wasting so much precious liquid which was now squirting out of Claire's cunt.

She just hadn't expected there would be so much of it, and it would hit her face quite that forcefully, and when it did Karen lost a few precious seconds feeling shocked. At least she pulled out her tongue in the process, meaning that when she recovered she got to wrapped her lips around that entrance and tried swallow as much heavenly liquid as she could, but by then it was far too late to even get the majority of it.

Considering it was her first time she probably didn't do too badly, but it was nowhere near enough to make her feel better about herself. Luckily she had a chance for redemption, and Karen took it, barely allowing Claire the chance to recover from that climax before shoving her tongue back inside her.

MTL17
MTL17
2,010 Followers