Nette's Green Eyes

Story Info
Can Antoinette's future escape her past?
11.7k words
4.61
5.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of my writing is fiction, and the stories and characters are all products of my imagination. They were created for my fun and, hopefully, your enjoyment. Some of the events in the stories are not particularly condoned nor encouraged by the author but are there to create and enhance the story of the imaginary characters and their lives. Comments are always encouraged and carefully reviewed. All characters within the story that need to be are 18 years of age or older. I hope you enjoy! And take a second to vote and comment.

This is the fourth story in the Conestoga Court series, the first three being "Two Couples Suspicions," "I Think It's the Wine," and "Unc and the Girl Nextdoor." All of the stories are independent and meant to be read separately and in no particular order. Conestoga Court is a typical suburban neighborhood with eight homes located around the nearly circular court. Married couples occupy five of the houses. One has an unmarried couple living together; one a single woman and the last a single man. This story might be an exception as there could possibly be a follow-up.

* * * * *

"Gordon, damn it, I need that money," Antoinette spat at the phone, wishing she could reach out, grab his neck and choke him.

"Yeah, yeah," he answered, a disgruntled sound in his voice. "What else is new?"

"That was part of the settlement. I was supposed to get it a hell of a long time ago."

"Take me to court," he snickered, knowing she had no money to do that. At her silence, he relented slightly. "Nette, I should have at least half of it in another month, two at the most."

"I don't know," she said, dejected at not getting the money but hopeful of getting it shortly. "Gordon, you're not bull-shitting me, are you?" Antoinette felt helpless.

"You're not my favorite person, Nette, but I'll get you the money. Got a deal goin' down this week and should get some big bucks from it. I'll share."

She heard him chuckle. Despite his optimistic words, she'd experienced his "deals" in the past, and few of them produced any money. Maybe he'd changed. It had been several years since she'd been around him.

"Gonna run," he said, obviously annoyed with having to talk to Antoinette. The phone cut off.

She stuck the phone in the back pocket of her jeans, working to cling to the fragile thread of hope her ex had given her. How had she ever thought she loved him, let alone married him? She prayed that she'd learned something.

It was frustrating. She'd gone through all the legalities and still didn't have what was owed her. Near tears, she went out the back door, hoping the sunshine and warm temperature might cheer her up. Her lilac bush was in full bloom, and she headed that way, anxious for its wonderful aroma.

"Hi, Antoinette." Suze, from two houses away, was walking toward her

Nette smiled. She and the six-foot-three-inch Suze Petit had become good friends in the last year, and it was always fun to talk with her. Hopefully, talking might cheer her up. She noticed Suze smiling as she looked at the bush. "Smells great, doesn't it?"

"Oh my gosh, yes," Suze replied, still smiling. What Antoinette didn't know was that, just a few nights ago, the formerly shy and demure Suze had had sex with her husband ... beside that lilac bush.

"I love it. Gives me a lift when I'm feeling bad."

"You okay? That smile went away awfully fast."

Antoinette bit her lower lip. "Just a little trouble with the ex," she said glumly.

"Anything we can help with?"

"Thanks, but I don't think so. He still owes me some money. A good bit of money, actually. He keeps promising, but nothing happens. Always has a 'deal' in the works. Jerk!" she said, her disgust obvious. As she said that, she wished that was her only problem.

Antoinette glanced at her phone. "Don" was shining brightly on the screen.

"Hey," she said. What's going on?" Don Kluzewski was her new, well, guy. They'd had one date, so "boyfriend" might be a little premature.

"Everything's cool, babe," he answered, his smile coming through in his voice. He'd met Antoinette in the grocery store where he'd helped her get some things from the top shelf, using his six-foot-four-inch height to advantage. He'd decided she was as pretty a lady as he'd seen in a while who also was sans wedding ring. He liked her dark hair and brown eyes. Plus, it was difficult not to notice her figure. They'd shopped together, talking and laughing and, in the parking lot, he'd asked her to dinner, hopeful but wondering if it was too quick.

Nette was surprised when she'd said yes, attributing it to the easy way he'd made her laugh. Dinner had been fun. He'd made her laugh as easily at dinner as he had at the grocery. Not once had he said anything suggestive or made her feel uncomfortable. When he'd brought her home, he'd leaned toward her. She tensed, only to find herself being kissed gently on the cheek. She wasn't sure how old Don was, but in her twenty-eight years, she'd never had that happen before.

Her phone vibrated with another incoming call, which she ignored, much more anxious to talk with Don. They chatted for nearly an hour, agreeing on another date, Antoinette inviting him back to her house for a movie and popcorn after dinner. She was instinctively wary of doing that, but her reservations were overcome by his personality.

"Looking forward to tomorrow evening, " he said.

"Me too," she replied, a little surprised by the excitement she was feeling.

"I'll probably text you tomorrow. Have a great day and sleep well, babe."

From Don, "babe" was just a name and had no underlying meaning. She found herself enjoying hearing it from him. She glanced at her phone, remembering the call she'd gotten. She had a voicemail but didn't recognize the number; it was out of the area. She tapped the play button.

"Hey Casey, how you been doing? You don't know me, but I know you. I'll be in touch." The message stopped.

Antoinette was shaking, her blood feeling like ice water in her veins. Tears were forming. She was terrified that someone from the past had identified her. She collapsed onto the floor, sobbing.

"Nette, are you okay?" said a voice from the front door.

Antoinette squinted, the tears blurring her vision. She thought she recognized Suze's voice but wasn't able to answer.

"May I come in?"

Antoinette shook her head.

Suze came in and sat down next to Nette. "You didn't fall or anything, did you?"

"I wish," Nette answered helplessly. She felt Suze's arm go around her shoulder.

Suze didn't say anything but left what happened next totally up to Antoinette. She watched Nette's eyes finally swing around, finding hers. She slowly brought a hand up and made the zipper closing motion across her mouth.

A deep breath from Nette. She leaned her head toward Suze, using her hands to spread her hair at the part line.

"What do you see?"

"Red roots," Suze said, puzzled.

Nette dipped her head, her hands now doing something around her eyes. When she lifted her head again, Suze's mouth dropped open.

"Those are the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen," Suze said softly.

"Thanks." One more deep breath from Nette. "I might as well tell you. I have or had another name. Casey Red. That mean anything to you?"

"No, not at all."

"You're way too innocent. Even the sound of the name doesn't mean anything, right?"

Suze shook her head.

Despite everything, Antoinette couldn't keep from smiling, even with the tears still on her cheeks. "I was sort of a model," she said softly.

"I can sure see that," Suze said. "You're beautiful. And with those green eyes, no one would ever forget you." She was still puzzled, of course, by Nette's tears.

"That's the problem," Nette said simply.

"I don't understand."

"I posed nude ... and a little more."

Suze's eyes widened. It was beginning to register.

"Oh, wow. I'd never have guessed."

"I thought I'd make a lot of money, but that didn't work out." She looked away and sighed. "There are some of the pictures that were never published but are still out there. I've told the photographer I don't want them published, but he has a release I signed when I didn't know any better. So, they could show up someday. I don't think Mr. Worthington, who gives me a paycheck twice a month, would be too happy if those pictures were floating around." The very dejected look returned to her face.

Suze was at a loss for words. Her Internet porn experience was somewhat limited, but she had seen pictures ... and a few videos as well. Still, this was different. Nette certainly wasn't naked, but Suze was having a problem trying to keep from picturing her that way now. "I wish there was something I could do," she said hopelessly.

"Now that you know, if you could still be my friend, that would be perfect." Before she could move, Nette was engulfed in a wonderful hug.

"You haven't changed a bit, and you're my friend ... our friend." As they stood, she stepped back and eyed Nette. "Tell me if I'm too nosy, but you've been crying. Is that because of the pictures?"

"You're not too nosy, and I don't have anyone else to tell," she replied. "I got a phone call today, a voice mail, and the guy called me Casey, the name I just told you about and the one I used for my modeling. Could be a coincidence, but I doubt it, the way he talked. Sounded really cocky in just those few words."

Suze looked concerned. "Is there anything you can do?"

"Just wait, I guess. He said he'd get back with me. It's not life or death, just kind of scary. Could mess up my life."

"How'd you get into that kind of modeling?" Suze knew she was pushing but had never come across anything like this before, and she was enormously curious.

"My best friend from high school looked me up after the divorce and told me about the modeling. Her older sister had skipped away from home at eighteen and gotten into the business. She told how much she was making, and it sounded good to me. After I got started, I found out she was heavy into hardcore, BDSM, lots of ... um ... anal, which pays extra, and she was working almost every day." She stopped and smiled just a little. "TMI, right?"

"I hope I'm not being too pushy. It's just that ..."

"Nope. It feels good to share with someone I can trust. And I can tell from the look on your face that you're wondering what it's like to pose naked."

Suze's cheeks reddened. "Caught," she said.

"You'll have to try it sometime. It's the only way to know."

Suze was sure that wasn't going to happen. But she did have a new respect for her neighbor.

Suze and Nette decided it wasn't too late for coffee and more talk, as long as it involved a different subject.

* * * * *

Suze went home and forced herself to prepare and eat her lunch before heading to her computer. She entered "Casey Red" and added "porn." When the search was complete, she clicked "images," ... and there they were. Suze was in awe. There was the woman who lived two houses away, without a hint of clothing except in a few of them. As she scrolled down, her mouth fell open. Some of the pictures were a little more than just naked. She found some posts on a site that had over one hundred pictures in each set. The first few, usually clothed, highlighted her green eyes before they became more and more erotic. She saw a link to download one of the sets, hesitated, then clicked the link and watched the progress as it loaded onto her computer.

Suze was nibbling her lower lip as she continued scanning the pictures. She had sensed a real change in her attitude about certain things since her skinny-dipping and sex-under-the-lilac-bush episodes. She was about eight inches taller than Antoinette, her eyes were not a devastating green, and her breasts were not nearly as round and full as Nette's. Yet, as she looked, she couldn't help wondering what she might look like in a set like that, and what it would be like to pose for the pictures ... with a photographer who was a stranger. Her heart was pounding and she noticed a change in her breathing. She knew Marc would see the pictures. She wondered if she could muster enough gumption to have him take similar pictures of her.

Scrolling down further, she found six videos. None were very long, so she watched them all, marveling at what Nette was both willing and able to do. She was tempted to mimic what she was seeing, but decided she had plenty of time for that. She signed off before her body had reactions she'd have trouble controlling.

When Marc got home, she was ready for him. A quick recap of the time with Antoinette, and she took him to the computer. She'd never heard so many "holy shit's" in her life. He kept looking from the screen to her and back again. It was easy for her to check his pants periodically, and it did not surprise her to see a healthy lump forming there. As he watched the videos, she noted the lump seemed to grow even larger.

Not wanting to miss an opportunity, Suze laid her hand on the lump and rubbed gently.

"We haven't even had dinner, Suze," Marc replied, looking longingly at his wife.

"So?" she replied, licking her lips. She reached around him, scrolled a few seconds, and brought up a full-frontal picture of Nette. "Want to compare?" She asked sensuously.

"To do that, you'd have to be naked."

She gave him a questioning look.

"Sure, let's compare."

Suze slowly stripped, her eyes locked with Marc's. Naked, she mimicked the picture on the screen, remembering her thoughts from a few hours ago.

"So," she said, "compare."

"Don't need to. You're beyond compare, and you're here," he said, unbuckling his pants.

She watched his very stiff cock emerge from his pants and smiled as a weird thought entered her mind. Her hand went around the cock, and she pumped it gently, watching his eyes close, the look on his face telling her how much he was enjoying her actions.

"Lay down on the floor," she directed, still working his erection.

"Whatever you want, as long as you keep that up," was his grunted answer as he lay down.

"This is one-time only," she cautioned as she stood, grabbed a bottle of oil from the dresser, and also the computer. She brought up the file with Antionette's pictures, opened the first one, and set the laptop to "slide show."

"Suze, what the hell?" he said, as she poured oil in her hand and went back to his cock.

"Just watch and enjoy," she teased, both hands massaging his erection.

Marc turned his head to watch the photos of Casey Red flashing across the computer screen as the sensations tearing through his body from his crotch were nearly overwhelming him. His mind was asking where she'd learned to do this as she'd never done it before.

"Nice tits, huh?" she said softly, leaning close to his ear.

"Yours are better," he gasped.

"Nice," she said, giving the swollen head special treatment. She loved watching him trying to concentrate on the pictures as she stroked his cock faster and faster. She watched his head lay back.

A stream of fluid shot straight up from his cock and dropped onto his stomach as Marc's body spasmed, a loud groan escaping his lips. Then there was a second and a third, then more until the fluid dribbled, covering Suze's hand. At last, his spasms stopped.

"A few more pictures," she said.

Marc rolled his head to the side and watched the last three pictures cycle. "Suze, where the hell did these you come from? And where the hell did you learn to do that?"

She laughed. "Just improvised. Tonight, it's your turn to get kinky."

* * * * *

Dinner had been excellent, and Antoinette was anticipating Don's coming to her house afterward. She was totally taken by him; his words, the way he looked at her, the simple things he said and did that told her she was special. They had only been together three times, and already she could see his kind and considerate nature. It excited her, but underneath the excitement lurked a feeling of trepidation. She never anticipated that her mini-rebellion against her parents and normalcy would haunt her so in later life. Lately, it seemed to linger in the background, almost eager to become a part of the conversation.

"Such a nice house," he said as they pulled in the driveway.

"Thanks," she said. "I love it, and the neighbors are great too. Come on in, and we can figure out what to do next." She didn't share that she was barely able to keep it and lived from paycheck to paycheck and a little beyond.

Don smiled. He was quickly finding Antoinette to be very fascinating, and her saying what she did caused his mind to venture places he wasn't ready for it to go ... at least yet.

Oh, heck," he said. "I forgot something. Be right back." She watched him jog to the car, get something from the back seat and come back inside, one hand behind his back. He smiled at Nette. "Thanks for inviting me to your house." His arm emerged, holding a bunch of red roses.

Nette bit her lower lip. "Don, you didn't need to do that." She sniffed the roses and smiled.

"You didn't need to invite me, but we do things we want to do, you know."

Nette chuckled. "We do," she replied. "But, thank you. And, thank you for dinner. It was delicious."

"Matched by your company," he replied, nodding.

Nette, struck by his words, stepped forward and kissed him. "You're too kind."

"Before we go any further, is it okay if I call you Nette?"

Antoinette laughed. "You'd better. It saves a lot of time."

"Good point." He sat down on the couch and patted the cushion beside him.

Nette sat down, turning sideways and tucking her left foot under her.

"So, how are things at the Worthington place?"

"Great," she answered enthusiastically.

"So, a good place to work?"

"It really is. Everyone is kind and considerate. The whole atmosphere is relaxed and laid back. Mr. Worthington gets involved in everything and with everyone. That's one of his basic values." As she said that, Nette thought of the mysterious call she had gotten regarding her past that threatened her future.

"About the same for me," he said. "Everyone at the foundation is great to work with. I couldn't ask for anything better."

"What foundation, and what do you do there?" Nette thought Don did some kind of charity work but didn't realize it was a foundation.

"It's the Children's Help Foundation, and I'm the Assistant Director."

"That sounds like a lot of responsibility."

"It's fun to give away someone else's money," Don laughed. "Seriously, though, it is a lot of responsibility. And, in another year, I'm scheduled to move up to Director."

"Congratulations in advance. That sounds wonderful."

"Thanks. I'm looking forward to it with just a touch of trepidation. It can be a little intimidating to know 'the buck stops here.'"

"I can't even imagine that amount of responsibility." She looked at Don with newfound admiration, amazed that he was sitting here talking with her. She was chewing her cheek, her nerves getting the best of her, despite knowing there was no way he could read her mind, nor know of her past. Still, she was uneasy as she knew that Don was someone she could grow to like ... a lot.

"So, Nette, are you here locally by yourself, or is your family around?" As he spoke, his leg moved until it was just touching hers. No change of expression and nothing said. It was a light touch.

Nette didn't move her leg as her mind pondered if his movement was purposeful or inadvertent. She wasn't able to decipher anything from his face or body language, so she was left with what her imagination could conjure. She strove to contain her fantasies but without much success. But she needed to answer his question.

"My mom is about a hundred miles away. My dad, who I was really close to, was killed in an auto accident when I was eighteen." A quick touch of her hand from Don. A simple thing but ... She had been very close to her father and felt that his death had left her rootless and made her susceptible to the offer from her friend with its highs ... and more prolonged lasting lows. "I have a younger brother and sister that I don't see very often. They're both married." The last sentence had a note of despondency about it.