Neural Network Trap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll each need some."

Trying not to look too eager, Taylor went to fetch shoes so expensive she would probably make more from the commission on one pair than her salary for the night.

By the time she had returned, Alyssa was in a new dress. Silver and slinky, it hung from thin sparkly straps and was somehow both tight and drapey. I tried not to stare at the hem. Shorter than the last one, I wasn't sure how her cock wasn't hanging out the bottom. Like mine, it had daring slits. Combined with the backless cut that exposed the sides of her torso, it could only be worn at a club or party.

Barefoot, Alyssa stood still with her legs together. "Well?"

"I didn't think you could beat the last one," I said. "I was wrong."

"I would kill for your legs," Taylor said. "Or arms. Or shoulders. I bet under there, you've got abs that would make my boyfriend jealous. That dress was made for you. Turn around, let's see how your booty looks."

The booty was looking fine. Round and perky, it looked downright irresistible draped in silver, according to Taylor. She fawned over Alyssa, then did the same with me after putting me in a pair of high heels from a brand that had Alyssa's eyebrows climbing to the heavens. I wasn't prepared for Taylor's forwardness, so brazen it felt sexual, but Alyssa took it in stride. Maybe this was how girls talked with one another.

I also wasn't prepared for heels. As soon as I stood, it was apparent I had no experience at all walking in them. My ankle buckled. I tottered to the side on a collision course for the mirror.

Alyssa caught me.

I had never been with someone bigger and stronger than me. I had never been rescued before or swept off my feet. Cliché scenes in movies suddenly did not feel so hokey. Safe in my wife's arms, I never wanted to leave. I wanted her to kiss me. I craved it. I needed to be needed.

And Alyssa delivered. No hesitation. No worrying about rejection or propriety, she leaned down and pressed her lips to mine. I parted. I did not let her tongue in so much as invite it.

"Oh," Taylor gasped. "I didn't realize... Oh! Oh, wow. That's..."

Without breaking eye contact, Alyssa pulled away from the kiss. "Taylor, I'm going to fuck my wife now. Can you help her out of her dress? I'd hate for her to make a mess in it before we buy it."

I don't think anyone but Alyssa had a grasp on the situation or where it was headed. Certainly Taylor seemed as swept away by circumstance as me. Until she was standing so close in front of me that we could kiss by accident, reaching behind my neck to unfasten the collar, it did not occur to me what Alyssa meant by fuck.

Not a blowjob. Fuck. Sex. Butterflies like I'd never felt before filled me.

The collar loosened. Fabric slithered down my body, hitching for a moment on my erection.

"You, too?" Taylor gasped. Her eyes were wide, her face red. She was staring my dick. But she did not back away.

"Kiss her, idiot," Alyssa said, nudging me from behind.

No better in heels now than I had been moments ago, I stumbled forward into Taylor's arms. I was taller than her in my heels, but she was as slim as me with none of Alyssa's graceful strength. Together we stumbled to an inelegant seat on the dressing room's bench.

Yet it was not entirely wasted. Before we'd found a safe seat, I was kissing her. Although I was, except for one key feature, now a girl, I had lived the rest of my life as the one that took the lead. A few days of uncertainty wasn't enough to entirely undo all that conditioning.

Taylor kissed me back. Other than Alyssa, she was the first person I had kissed since a drinking game several months into dating Alyssa. She liked tongue, moaning the first time I darted the tip of mine out against her lips, sucking it in the first chance she got and refusing to let go.

I had never made out with someone that kissed like this. I was trying to decide if I liked it or not when I felt something thick and hot lay heavy against my ass. I gasped. Taylor let me go. I found myself wishing that she hadn't.

"Is that going to fit?" Taylor asked, looking over my shoulder.

"We'll find out together," Alyssa said, rubbing the tip around my ass.

I was no stranger to her playing with my ass. This entire misadventure had started with her pegging me. But her cock was bigger than anything I'd taken. And I was smaller.

"Please," I said, leaving ambiguous what I meant.

I dove back into the kiss to make clear what I wanted. But I don't think anyone was confused. Taylor kissed me, but with more of her attention on the show in front of her. I was the one putting it on. Alyssa's slow teasing of my hole with her cock was not enough, so as soon I felt slick from her precum, I slowly humped back, changing my angle until I felt pressure building that had to be satisfied.

"Shouldn't you use lube?" Taylor asked as soon as I was unable to keep up the kiss.

"Does it look like it?"

"No. But how? You're leaking more precum than my boyfriend cums." Taylor giggled, then reached out between us. I felt her soft touch against my hard on, too brief by far even for my hair trigger. She held up a finger trailing sticky fluid. "So are you. You've got such a cute little cock."

I don't know why I did it, but the finger with my precum was right there. I sucked it clean. Taylor moaned. That glorious pressure against my ass spread, less focused but deeper. Better. I worked myself between Taylor's finger and my wife cock until I felt Alyssa's firm thighs against me pinning me in place.

"Ever kissed a girl while she lost her virginity?" Alyssa asked.

"She's a virgin?"

"I am not."

"You've taken cock in your ass before?" Alyssa asked, mocking surprise.

"No," I admitted, any other response lost as Alyssa started to fuck me.

Pegging sucked. That was my first thought. It wasn't just that a real cock felt better--which it did. No. It was that the cock was connected to Alyssa. I could feel her arousal, her need to use me. My body was giving her physical pleasure, which heightened the experience past anything I had done before.

I might never have been able to fuck Alyssa like she had done to Dr. Pressley, but I could feel deep inside me that Alyssa was getting something she only could with me.

My body shook each time she thrust into me. She wasn't gentle. That first night with the Neural Network VR system we had played around deep within menus that made no sense. Had we done something that had let me take a fat cock with no prep? Cum buckets with no refractory period? How didn't matter. I never wanted to change anything that had led up to this moment.

I wasn't kissing Taylor anymore. When had that happened? My legs had collapsed from under me, and I had fallen into the cute Asian's arms. She held me tight.

I turned my head, forcing my eyes to focus.

Alyssa looked back. She had one hand holding my hips in place. The other gripped Taylor's hair to turn her head up for a kiss.

Those eyes. So green against the strands of red hair that stuck to her flushed, sweat face. I could never resist my wife's gaze. Now was no different, even as Alyssa kissed Taylor like a submissive pet.

I was caught there in the middle but far from ignored. While Taylor's eyes rolled back and forth, Alyssa never stopped staring at me. Never stopped fucking me. Her hand tightened on my hip.

I came. There was no warning. I had been riding the crest of a wave a mile long. It broke all at once. My legs quivered. My body bucked, held in place only by Alyssa's considerable strength and Taylor's helpful lap.

I was vaguely aware of someone talking. Of grunts. Moans. A grip so hard on my hip that the next day I would discover delicious bruising. Begging. Pleading to never stop. To never let go.

Five seconds, five minutes, or five hours were all believable for how long that moment lasted.

The next thing I knew, I was sitting in Alyssa's lap, still impaled on her cock. We were next to Taylor, who was panting despite her secondary role in the sex.

Somehow, she was also the messiest. A streak of cum slashed from her chin across her nose, but her black outfit was positively soaked in sticky jizz.

"Wow," she said looking down at herself. "This is going to be hard to explain to Jared. No honey, this isn't cum. I wasn't late getting home because two ladies with cocks fucked while I watched. I definitely didn't make out with them."

"Oh. Oh no," I said, realizing that she was covered in me.

"Relax," Taylor said, giggling. "I'll stop at a supercenter on the way home. Clothes might be a loss. Never had much luck getting cum out once it sets." She eyed my cock, licking her lips. Her eyes widened when she tasted cum. "I didn't think someone so... petite would cum that much."

"I'll pay for the outfit," I said.

"Pick a dress," Alyssa offered. "We'll buy."

"Yeah, right." Taylor stood. "It's fine. Really."

"No. Really. Pick a dress," Alyssa rolled me off her. She stood right next to Taylor so close her cock brushed Taylor's hand. "Something sexy. Something to wear out dancing with us this weekend, and that will look good on the floor while I fuck you."

"You're not serious," Taylor said. But everyone knew from Alyssa's smirk that she was. "I have boyfriend. You're married!"

She looked to me for help, but I was a helpless mess still too high off getting fucked for the first time to do much more than grin stupidly with my hard little cock poking in the air.

Taylor looked back at Alyssa, chewing nervously on her lip. "Any dress?"

***

The club Alyssa had chosen wasn't the right vibe for the red dress. I wasn't ready for it, anyway. The day after fucking in the dressing room, we had gone shopping again, this time for shoes and accessories. I'd blown my insatiable wife twice in dressing rooms, then again on the way home, but not received any relief even by accident. Then on Saturday Alyssa had set me to learning makeup. That had left precious little time to practice in the heels needed for the red dress.

I had other options, and Alyssa and I had spent almost five hours making sure everything was perfect. Baths. Hair. Makeup. Neither of us seemed to need to shave, another benefit of whatever bioengineering the Neural Network VR device had performed.

At eight Alyssa's phone rang. Five minutes later Taylor was naked in our bedroom, the first step in getting ready to go out.

"What did you tell your boyfriend," Alyssa asked.

"I gave him your name and number, said we met at the mall and were going to hang out. Maybe hit a bar. Dance." Taylor giggled, then looked around as if she expected to find someone eavesdropping. "When I showed him your pictures--not the ones with your dicks, of course--he went straight to jokes about what goes on at slumber parties... I told him to get his mind out of the gutter. It's just dancing with friends."

Of course, we all knew tonight's invitation had been for more than that. Alyssa didn't bring it up again. In fact, since fucking Dr. Pressley, me, then topping it off by arranging this booty call with Taylor, we hadn't discussed her extramarital fun at all. It seemed a given things would progress, especially with the banter flying back and forth in our group chat with Taylor. I told myself I felt conflicted, but the truth was I had been looking forward to tonight so much that I hadn't even put up weak resistance at the idea of going out.

I was horny. No other way to put it. Alyssa had been getting off more than anyone with a cock should be capable of. I hadn't cum since getting fucked. I hadn't begged yet, but only because I could tell that Alyssa was enjoying tormenting me. I found myself doing just about anything I thought would get that gleam in her eyes.

We didn't leave until almost ten, three sluts done up for a night of partying. Alyssa wore the silver dress she'd had on when fucking me, her cock tucked away in a high-rise thong with the waistband above the slits, not that it would do much if she got turned on.

Taylor wore a black dress with transparent mesh windows that showed off a phoenix tattoo spanning her hip up to her ribs. I'd seen her slip it on without any panties.

Mine was the gold version of Alyssa's dress. When she'd told me what I was going to wear, it had been my only moment of doubt. It wasn't subtle. It screamed sex. Slut. Give. Me. Attention. But Alyssa had listened to my concerns and washed them away with a simple argument that still had me squirming.

"I want everyone to see you, to want you. You are mine to show off," she'd said, voice low, husky. I'd been hard then, and I was hard now. I checked my crotch, glad that I was small enough to hide within the drape of the dress. While Alyssa had allowed herself panties to help contain her monster, I wore the dress, short strappy wedges, and a small clutch. No bra. No panties.

I knew from the way the rideshare driver leered at us that guys would be all over us. Alyssa saw my worry.

"Taylor and I will be right with you," she whispered into my ear. "Just enjoy the attention. Let me know if anyone is getting too handsy and I'll take him to the bathroom and show him what it's like to have a big cock shoved in his face."

I laughed. "You wouldn't."

"She would," Taylor said from my other side. She leaned in closer. "I think your wife might fuck anything that was cute and willing. Face it, you married a slut."

"Look who's talking," Alyssa said.

"I haven't done anything yet." Taylor leaned back, primly straightening her dress. "Besides, Jared always says that he's fine with me hooking up with girls as long as I tell him about it. Maybe I will. He brings it up every time I go see friends. It wasn't funny the first hundred times, and it wasn't funny earlier."

"Yeah, that one gets old." Alyssa dug her elbow into my side. "Right, Hailey?"

I was cringing between them, hoping to avoid getting dragged into this conversation. I'd made that same awful joke before. More than once. "But you do make out with girls. Right in front of me! Our first time out together, you--"

"And you loved every sexy minute of me with another woman," Alyssa interrupted. "You love it still."

It was a challenge. There was a moment where us girls in back held our breaths. I could feel Alyssa pressing against me, firm and muscular. And Taylor to my other side, her soft hand on my bare thigh. Smooth as any pickup artist, she slid it under the hem of my dress. I struggled to keep in a moan.

"Yes," I admitted. "I do love it. Still."

There. I'd said it. I admitted that I liked seeing her with other women. We'd been talking about kisses, but everyone knew I meant more than swapping spit.

"Don't make her cum yet," Alyssa said.

Taylor's hand vanished. I groaned. I clutched the woman on either side of me, realizing I had been humping gently.

"She looks desperate," Taylor said.

"I haven't let her cum since Thursday."

"Really? Why?"

"She's nice and compliant when she's horny," Alyssa said fondly, then kissed my cheek.

Next to me, Taylor cackled.

***

We had to wait in line at the club. I had assumed three hot women could skip to the front, but no such luck. Alyssa seemed to expect the wait, and she put me through a crash course on a safe night out as a girl. I knew this was something women considered, but with her and Taylor going over ground rules, it felt real.

There was safety in being part of a pack, so having Taylor with us was a blessing. She knew all about our recent transformations. I wasn't convinced she actually believed us, but she gamely played along. By the time we were near the front of the line, conversation had turned lighter. Alyssa and Taylor were swapping club war stories that ranged from funny to sexy.

What shocked me was how many times Alyssa had been hit on that I was unaware of. I had never been blind to how she drew the male eye, but I never realized how many tried to take it further, or how deftly Alyssa had turned them away.

"Don't worry," Alyssa said as the bouncer checked our IDs. "Only cock I'm interested in is yours."

The bouncer fumbled my ID. Pretending that he hadn't been listening to us, he bent to pick it up. I pretended not to notice how he peaked up my dress because I didn't want to get in any sort of confrontation. There was no doubting what he'd seen. A hitch in his breath. A slight wrinkle of his forehead. I braced for disdain.

Instead, the bouncer smiled at me, a wolfish glint in his eyes. He wanted me. And if there was any doubt, his next words, directed to me, removed it.

"No cover for you three. I've got a break in an hour. I'll be at the staff room by the second-floor bar."

"Okay," I said as he waved us inside. As soon as we were past him, I turned to Alyssa and Taylor. "Why would he tell me when his break was?"

"Because he wants to fuck you," Alyssa said. Taylor nodded. "Interested?"

"What?! No!" Of all the ways the bouncer could have reacted, wanting me was the least expected.

"You could at least suck his cock," Alyssa suggested.

"He did let us in for free," Taylor agreed.

I sputtered to come up with a way out. But Alyssa and Taylor fell against one another, giggling madly while doing impressions of what I looked like.

I stuck out my tongue at them, but inside I was still in turmoil about how to feel from the male attention. Alyssa had warned me it would come. I hadn't expected it so quickly. Or that it would continue after a guy discovered my dick. Or that I would like it.

I tried to force away the memory of the bouncer. The way he leered at me. The way he loomed. His confidence was never something I'd had, and now that I was on the other side of the male-female dynamic, I realized how important that was in a setting like this.

Fortunately, Alyssa and Taylor gave me no chance to get lost in my own head. We entered the wall of bodies and bass together, three hot girls that to everyone else looked like any of the small groups of friends out on the town.

I'd been to clubs with Alyssa. It had always been enjoyable but never an activity I would choose. In the past I had felt like part of the room, her partner but not truly a participant in the spectacle. While she danced with other girls, I had never sought any other partners.

Tonight was different. Ten minutes in that mass of bodies and we had integrated with another group of girls.

I had the startling realization that while to my male gaze watching girls dance together was sexual, participating in it was so much more. Yes, we ground on each other. Let our hands roam. Slipped a leg between the thighs of our partner and held intimate eye contact.

But it was all just an expression of freedom. Of unleashing ourselves and our sexuality without fear or consideration. In this pack of girls we were safe. Men prowled on the outskirts, trying their luck. But as soon as one of us gave the slightest body language of discomfort or disinterest, she was whisked away to the safety of the interior.

With no break between songs, time blended into one glorious smear of sensation. Alyssa and Taylor were never far from me, but at some point I had let go of my fear and let them drift away. They danced with one another exclusively, and while I might have felt a certain innocence with my dance partners, those two were eye fucking one another. I tried not to stare.

The hour appointment with the bouncer came and went unnoticed. I hadn't stopped dancing since starting. Our group was fluid. Girls came and left, sometimes with one of the predators sniffing around our group. I had relaxed. I wasn't drunk on alcohol because I hadn't had a drink since leaving our apartment, but I was drunk on the beat and my fearlessness. I brimmed with confidence, knowing that I was safe yet soaking up the attention of the men around us.

That's what got me into trouble.