Never Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline giggled seeing how much sperm shot out, not caring that some got on her face on her shirt. "Holy fuck is right," she laughed, "You always cum this much?"

The boy grunted softly as the last spurts trickled out of the plump head, "Uh, yeah. I usually have to put a sock over it when I..." He stopped as the blonde pulled off her shirt to wipe her face and hand. He couldn't help himself as he palmed both perky breasts and pulled on her nipples. "Wow! I can't believe how perfect..." As she started to get up, he said softly, "Wait, can I see your...?" he was looking at her blonde bush.

Caroline looked back at her boyfriend before standing up. She put a foot on the mattress while opening her leg wide exposing her swollen pussy to the boy. "Ooohhh, oohh," she sighed as his finger slid across the slick fleshy petals. She grabbed his wrist as a fat finger pushed inside, "Ok, oh wow. We'd better stop. That's enough. Now I'd better go take care of my boyfriend," she said softly before leaning down to kiss the boy. He seemed prepared as he slipped his tongue into her mouth and a hand on her dangling tit. She broke the kiss and stepped back, "I think we'll be quick so you should get a good night's rest."

Jim eagerly opened his arms and after the blonde lay back got between her legs and easily drove his cock into her. It usually took him 15 minutes of foreplay before he could penetrate her, but she was sopping. His cock and balls throbbed eagerly as he pounded hard into the blonde's pussy. He savored the arousal on seeing her stroking the other boy's cock, having her private parts felt up, but there was a feeling of jealousy. It was not something he liked yet was still arousing. The mixed emotions seemed to enhance the intensity and he felt himself peaking rapidly. He tried to hold off but his girlfriend's humping back and the sounds of her soft grunts meant she was also very close.

Caroline was right as in just a few minutes both grunted out they were cumming and ground against each other. After coming down they held each other until they drifted off to sleep.

Jensen had gotten hard again watching, wishing. 'How must that feel?' he thought. 'To not just have a naked girl rub her body against you, but to be plunging your hard cock into her?' He lay under the covers stroking his throbbing erection grabbing a sock off the floor when he came a second time that night.

The next morning feeling the afterglow they discussed how to resolve their frustrations in future nights. Jim apologized for suggesting she give the boy a handjob but Caroline laughed it off, "Come on, it was nothing more than giving him a massage. Ok, he did touch me, but it seems arbitrary to deny him that while I'm stroking his cock," she chuckled. "You were jealous, I know you were. My poor pussy felt your jealousy...not that I'm complaining. I liked it," she giggled.

The boy sighed, "I hated it and found it incredibly arousing but as great as the sex after was let's not do that again," he kissed his girlfriend.

"Ok, but you need to look at it for what it was. It was no more passionate for me than rubbing his shoulders or helping him with his homework. What we have is love and when we have sex it defines making love," she said softly as she stroked his face.

Jim paused, "Let's see how it goes but I suspect a handjob won't be enough and you'll have to suck him off, then he'll want to fuck you," he said feeling a surprising throbbing in his crotch saying that.

"Ok, if that happens, so what? If the boy fucks me, it will be him fucking...I'll lie there and after he gets off, I'll be back in the arms of the man I love where I'll be passionately making love to him," she said as she hugged him.

"Seriously? You'll fuck Jensen then run off to make love to the man you love? Who is this other guy anyhow?" he asked trying to sound light-hearted. "Ow!" he said as the girl slapped his arm, "So you didn't enjoy touching him, being touched?" he asked.

"I didn't hate it. It was nice being admired, but I get that with guys looking at me fully clothed. Plus, handjobs are tiring. Had he not cum so fast my arm would have gotten sore, but let's get to our classes. If you're not comfortable with this we'll just have to find another way."

That night, they lay there gently stroking each other with Jensen lying in the other bed. Jim's cock was rock-hard but he didn't want a repeat of last night so he held his girlfriend, stroked her back, and whispered in her ear, "We should get some sleep."

The next two nights were equally frustrating, but Jensen at least was able to quietly jerk off into socks. He wished Caroline would take care of this, but there was a feeling of discomfort in the room and Jim seemed to avoid eye contact.

After three nights and three days without relief, Jim ground his rigid cock against the girl's moist crotch, "Fuck it," he whispered, "Do you want to...?"

Caroline looked at the nerdy boy already under his covers then at Jim raising an eyebrow. The boy hesitated then nodded. She climbed out of bed then pulled off her tee and panties as she went across the room to the other bed.

Jensen propped himself on his elbow hoping that she was coming over while getting a good look at a naked girl as she walked in front of the window. Her breasts were incredible, so full with very little sag, but it was her nipples that grabbed his attention. Large silver-dollar size areolas with pink eraser-sized nipples. His mouth watered just thinking about sucking on them. He was sure he could make out her swollen labia as she passed in front of the light.

The girl sat on the bed, spit on her hand then gripped the boy's cock. For some reason, it felt even bigger than the other night. She got up and straddled the boy's legs as his hand slid up her thigh allowing access to her dripping pussy. Unlike the other night, she didn't pull his finger out of her vagina thinking he'd cum faster and she was right.

Feeling the slick tight hole while pulling on the blonde's nipples was so arousing that the boy again erupted after just a few minutes of being jerked off. This time Caroline made sure his cock was pointing away from her face and marveled at how much like a fountain it looked when he ejaculated.

Jensen was disappointed he couldn't last longer but the exquisite aching in his balls with the release was even more powerful than the previous time. He humped up against the girl's hand as she rapidly stroked then milked the remaining cream from his fat cock. "Thanks," he sighed, "that felt so good."

Caroline leaned over to kiss the boy, again his mouth opening as he pulled her against his chest. She let him explore her mouth with his tongue before sitting up. Giggling, she rubbed the still warm sperm into her skin, "You had to find a way to cum on me, didn't you?" She stood and wiped her chest off with her tee then went back to the bed where Jim was waiting.

"Do you have to kiss him?" he whispered intensely aware of the pungent smell of cum on her chest, "It seems intimate."

The girl sighed, "He's s nice kid, I didn't want to seem cold but if you don't like it, I won't kiss him anymore," she said as she pulled his cock into her. "This is what I consider intimacy," she sighed.

Jim kissed her then lay back as she rode his cock, "Ok...I guess since you're jerking him off and he cums on you, a kiss is nothing." He ignored what he'd seen, smelled, and focussed on the pleasurable feelings of making love to his cute blonde girlfriend.

This became a routine for the next week, but as Caroline was jerking the boy off, her arm got tired so she looked over at Jim who shrugged knowing what she needed to do.

Jensen gasped as the beautiful blonde girl opened her mouth, bathing the plump head before wrapping her lips around the shaft. As great as a handjob felt, this was a hundred times better. He cupped her soft tit, his hips rising up into her mouth as she sucked harder and deeper.

Caroline had conflicting thoughts...let him cum in her mouth which she disliked, never letting Jim do that, or risk getting a massive facial. She decided to try letting him cum in her mouth but suddenly had no choice as without warning the boy grabbed her head while thrusting his hips and jetted hot cum down her throat. Not wanting to choke she had to rapidly swallow the bitter cream. When the boy relaxed she pulled off slapping his chest hard, "You bastard! You need to say something, warn me. I hate it when guys cum in my mouth," she hissed.

"I'm so sorry. I thought that was what guys did, I mean in all the videos I've seen..." he cried out, "I'm really sorry, I won't do that again." He looked at the girl tearing up.

Caroline hugged the boy, "Oh shit. I'm sorry. I guess I could have told you beforehand. It wasn't the end of the world." She went to get up but the boy wanted his kiss, his cum in her mouth notwithstanding.

Jim's jaw dropped seeing his girlfriend actually swallow cum and when she finally broke the kiss and came over he pointed to his cock, "I think I'd like the same thing...not the kiss, but..." he said.

Caroline groaned, "I figured. You guys just love it when we girls let you cum in our mouths and swallow." She crawled between her boyfriend's legs, taking his hard cock into her mouth sucking him deep in her throat.

Jim had wanted this since they began having sex and even though he was not happy his nerd roommate was the first to get her to swallow, he was not about to pass on the opportunity knowing Caroline would be feeling guilty she'd allowed another boy's cum in her stomach. He saw Jensen get up and go to his dresser and look back at the bed. He knew what the boy was seeing...the girl's wide-open pussy and ass as she was bent over bobbing her head on his cock.

Jensen went over to get a shirt out of his drawer but stopped as the outside light shone brightly on her aroused pussy. He began stroking his cock and smiled at his roommate who saw him doing that. He stroked harder wishing he could kneel behind her and lose his virginity in either hole or both.

The girl looked up and saw where her boyfriend was looking. She sat up, still stroking the hard cock seeing Jensen, cock in hand, and sighed, "You better not even think about it...or you can think about it, but that's all," she said before taking Jim's cock back into her mouth. In reality, her pussy throbbed hoping he wouldn't listen and plunge his fat cock into her sopping hole.

Jim closed his eyes imagining the skinny boy taking her pussy...burying his cock inside her, his hands gripping her tight creamy cheeks, "Oh God, babe..I'm going to cum so you don't have to....Fuck!" he grunted as he felt the first spasm splatter cum down his girlfriend's throat. She skillfully sucked on his shaft just below the spear-like head gathering his sperm in her mouth before swallowing. He was surprised at how long his orgasm lasted but happy just the same.

The girl felt the boy relax and sat up wiping her mouth. She looked back at the other boy, shaking her head. "Nope, I'm done sucking cock for the night. You'll have to take care of that on your own, but which one of you boys will be returning the favor?" she asked as she flopped back on the bed, legs opened wide.

"I got this," Jim said quickly as he got between her velvety smooth thighs. He loved teasing the girl, kissing the insides of each leg getting closer and closer but she wanted none of that tonight.

Caroline was more than ready to fuck every guy in the dorm if she didn't get release soon and grabbed Jim's head, pushing his face flush against her soaking twat, "Fuck yes," she sighed as the boy's tongue went to work immediately. She stared at the skinny roommate pumping his abnormally fat cock, pulling on her nipples thinking about their audience...remembering the taste.

Jim didn't have to spend much time between her legs as she had to have been close. As soon as he finished exploring her tangy hole and flicked his tongue, her moans became louder and she lifted her pelvis crying out she was cumming. The boy gripped her hips as she spasmed against him and when she collapsed, breathing hard as if she'd just run a marathon.

Jensen decided that he would need to taste that next chance as he stroked his sock-covered cock causing an immediate explosion.

The following nights followed the same pattern, the blonde sucking and swallowing but a week later her jaw ached with the plump hunk of flesh in her mouth so she shifted her position.

The boy looked over at the mirror and had a great view of the wide-open crotch as she bent over more.

Caroline saw where he was looking and smiled. "I think you'll like this. You can't put your thing inside me but," she said as she got up and straddled the boy sliding her pussy right over the rock-hard shaft, "this is the next best thing."

"Oh, God," the boy sighed as the warm slimy crotch humped against his cock. He pulled the girl down so he could take a nipple in his mouth while gripping the other breast.

The blonde was getting more and more aroused as the rigid shaft and fat head ground against her clit. "That's it, baby, play with my nipples," she moaned.

Jim knew the signs and wanted to stop the two, but had no idea how. Caroline was close to cumming. Her face and chest were flushed and she was panting loudly as she pleasured herself on another boy's cock. She did not want to cum with Jim watching and tried to think of other things but the mouth eagerly sucking on her aroused nipple, a hand coming nearer to her anus and the other hand expertly stimulating her other nipple it was becoming increasingly difficult to think at all. Then the boy did two things that took her over the edge, he pressed his finger against her asshole and kissed her.

Jim put his head in his hands as his girlfriend's muffled cries echoed through the room. She was pressing her crotch hard against the boy's cock, her ass flexing as she grunted against the other boy's mouth. As she seemed to be coming down Jensen also came, his body pressed against the blonde's.

Caroline had no idea how much of the boy's sperm was being shot up into her vagina as the head kept pressing against her opening but there were loads slimed between them as they rubbed against each other. She finally peeled herself off the boy and looked down, "Christ! How much do you store in those balls of yours?" she sighed.

Jim felt conflicted as his girlfriend grabbed a towel to wipe another boy's cum off her body. His cock was still hard but as he saw the girl wiping sperm off her stomach chest and crotch he wished she would shower first, but she looked over grinning eagerly so he just slid over as she lay down next to him. He could smell the pungent aroma of his roommate's ejaculate but his throbbing cock was eager to get between Caroline's legs.

Jensen looked on eagerly as his friend thrust into the beautiful blonde's pussy. His cock still had the sensation of pressing against the opening of her vagina before popping out and wished he could feel what Jim was feeling. The room smelled like sex and the sounds of grunting and sloshing filled the room. He felt his cock firm up again and started to stroke himself as he watched.

Caroline was still feeling the slight rush from her orgasm with Jensen feeling a rush as she realized that was the first boy other than Jim to get her off. She looked over at the boy stroking his cock and wondered what she'd gotten herself into. She envisioned going back and forth between both beds taking care of their erections which might be nice until classes tomorrow. She stroked the boy's ass feeling the tight muscles flex with each thrust and whispered, "just cum in me, let it go," she sighed.

Jim had been more than ready but he was torn between pleasuring his girlfriend who'd just gotten off on his roommate's cock and letting go. Hearing the girl tell him to not worry about her he looked down at those creamy breasts flopping as he pounded her and let the aching increase in his balls. "Oh fuck!" he spat as he dropped his head and rammed his cock deep into the blonde's pussy releasing jets of hot sperm into her.

The next nights followed the same pattern, Caroline taking care of the skinny boy before climbing into bed with her boyfriend who vigorously fucked her sopping pussy. Things changed a week later.

The blonde girl padded naked over to the skinny boy's bed but rather than lie on his back, he moved over patting the sheets.

"You want to hump me on top?" She asked, "ok, but you can't fuck me," she sighed. She lay back opening her legs wide as the boy lowered himself on top of her.

Jim watched as his roommate nestled between his girlfriend's thighs and began humping against her. He started slowly at first then as the young blonde moaned, "Harder," he ground against her harder and faster. He watched jealously as he saw Caroline's ass flexing against him, her legs opening wider and her grunts becoming louder.

Jensen's eyes were closed as he felt his cock slickly nestled between those swollen lips. He found if he pulled back the head of his cock caught on her tempting hole which both brought him closer and seemed to drive the girl crazy. As he felt his balls start to ache the girl gasped out she was cumming. Her hips thrust up against him and suddenly his cock plunged into her tight hole.

"Oh, God! I'm sorr..." he started to pull out.

"No! God, yessss. Fuck meeeee," the girl cried as she grabbed his hips holding him inside her. "Damn! Your cock is so fat...so big," she sighed.

Jim felt like yelling stop but hearing her comment reinforced what he'd suspected. He realized now this was inevitable but had been lying to himself. He rolled over pulling the pillow over his head and tried to ignore the sounds from the bed on the other side of the room.

The blonde felt another orgasm coming on even as her initial one had just faded away pulling the boy's lips to hers.

Jensen tried to hold off as the blonde writhed against him but feeling the first time a warm naked body pressed against his was too much. He wondered if he should pull out but Jim never did and with her tongue eagerly probing his mouth he couldn't ask.

Jim couldn't help but be aware that his roommate was cumming inside of Caroline and looked over as the two sweating bodies held each other tightly, writhing in pleasure. He now wished he'd never suggested she give his roommate a hand job and turned back to the wall pressing the pillow over his head.

Caroline lay back panting as the boy propped himself up. He looked both happy and concerned.

"I'm sorry...I..."

"I could have stopped you, but it...your cock felt really nice inside me," she finished. She looked down where they were still joined and back to his face, "you're still hard? Didn't you cum already?" she asked.

The skinny boy blushed, "Um, yes...this has never happened before," he sighed as he pulled out and pushed back in.

The blonde moaned and lay back feeling the fat cock drive back into her. She looked over at Jim sadly before closing her eyes. "Fuck me...harder this time," she panted.

Jim finally fell asleep and when awoke he could hear the two still fucking. He tried to stifle the pain and jealousy as he opened his eyes, but with Caroline riding the boy, his hands gripping her tits, and hearing guttural moans he'd never heard from her before he rolled off the bed and got up. "I'm going to the library," he stated as he pulled on his pants. "Later," he spat.

Jim spent the next few hours walking the campus before resigning himself to going back to the room. Caroline was gone, perhaps back to her room to shower and get dressed but Jensen was at his desk studying.

"Oh man, I'm really sorry. I..we...crap! I couldn't stop it felt so good," he stammered.

Jim nodded and plopped down on his bed. "I get it. It's my fault. I was frustrated we couldn't...you know and I should have known where this would go," he sighed looking differently at the boy. He'd felt superior to the nerdy boy when they'd first met as he had a girlfriend and the skinny boy seemingly had never touched a girl. But the image of the boy's cock was etched in his brain. It was longer, fatter, and seemingly took Caroline to places she'd never been.