Never be the same

Story Info
Poor straight guy gets abused by an older couple.
5.7k words
4.63
21k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian was 19 and fresh out of his first semester in college. He was of average height and weight, in fact there was nothing very unusual at all about him. He played a few sports, baseball was the only one he was much good at, liked history, creative writing, but an average student for the most part. No one reads this part of the story, do they?

Anyway, with no real skills or work experience, Ian was mowing lawns and doing gig delivery work whenever he had time. One particularly hot June day, Ian answered a call from a Mrs. Benedict, asking if he was available to come do some yardwork.

Ian would take whatever he could get at this point. He had a girl he was not quite official with, and he hoped to close that gap with tickets to a big show and a fancy dinner, if he could even find a way to pay rent at the 8-dude crash house where his former roommate had managed to get him a couch with a curtain for privacy.

The sultry voice on the phone only said she needed some yardwork done and that she tipped very well. That's all Ian needed to hear. He accepted and was on his way within the hour.

He arrived at a fairly affluent neighborhood following the address he'd been given. The house was of modern cookie cutter suburban design, a pretty basic upper middle class place. He rang the doorbell and was somewhat shocked when the woman who answered was wearing a very sheer black night dress.

Shaking his gaze away from her very large erect nipples on two very generously proportioned breasts, Ian managed to explain that he was here to do some yardwork. He couldn't help notice the woman was very striking with short dark hair and severe features. She was very fit but had pale freckled soft skin. He could see some age around her neck but she was gorgeous, and the little imperfections only made her more real and more intimidating.

Her voice was very friendly however, and she explained to him that her previous gardner hadn't edged the way she had asked. She actually used the word "edged" quite a lot, he remember sometimes later. She also asked that he cut trim her bushes while he was there. He eagerly agreed and set off to work.

It was indescribable hot. He was starting to think this wasn't worth it and he should just offer to finish tomorrow morning when he heard the front door open and close. Mrs Benedict had thrown on a pair of shorts under the gown, but her tits were still as jaw dropping as before in the sheer black fabric. She was carrying two tall glasses of lemonade and offered him one in her sweet motherly voice.

"Oh wow, I can't say no to that. It's a hot one" he nervously stammered in an attempt to make small talk. Grown ups like to talk about weather, right? She only smiled and held out a glass, which clinked against his, almost causing him to drop it, but he recovered. He put it to his lips and after a long swallow of the cold refreshing drink he managed a "Thank you, ma'am "

"Of course sweetie," she cooed back at him. "I wouldn't want you dehydrated already." Something about her tone was unrealistically playful but he felt refreshed and was really almost done with the yard. After he empt the glass and watched Mrs Benedicts shapely ass saunter back to the house, he continued to work, but now it felt like everything was moving very slowly. He couldn't seem to move his muscles in anyway that corresponded to his intentions. Everything was backwards. He wondered if this is what heat stroke was as he felt his head hit the soft grass. Then blackness.

The first thing he noticed was the rustic smell of old incense and leather. He tried to turn his head but it's weight made him realize he was still upright somehow. As that weight carried his gaze downward he realized he was also completely naked. His arms and legs wouldn't move. With considerable effort he realized they were all outstretched at 45 angles and tightly restrained.

Suddenly awake and very alert, he looked around at a large den, windows covered with very thick eggcrate black curtains. The only light came from a multitude of candles in either far corner of the room, and there in between them, so calm and unmoving that he hadn't noticed, was Mrs Benedict, lying in an S shaped chaise lounge, with a wide and wicked smile.

She had lost the nightgown in favor of a shiny red PVC corset, and her glorious fun bags were now in full view. "Good morning, sunshine," she almost giggled while she spoke in that dark comforting voice.

"Umm, ma'am? This wasn't ... I mean I didn't ..." he started, but she put a finger to her bright red lips. "You don't want to wake him..." and then her eyes went to something behind him, and when the returned to his, "aww. Too late." Somehow she managed to smile even more excitedly. Mischievously.

He heard what sounded like chains behind him and his heart almost stopped. From somewhere in the shadows another figure stumbled into view. This one was very large, and obviously male. Obviously because of the shoulders, which were almost double Ian's breadth, obvious by the bulging muscular limbs surrounding a taught but large gut. Even through the full body leather suit this man wore, besides an O shaped opening at the mouth, Ian knew this was a man. And if he hadn't, the sight of what protruded from the only other aperture in the leather suit left no doubt.

Ian had seen his share of porn, it was a pretty regular habit with his sort-of gf out of town for the time being, but it still took him a moment to realize what he was seeing. No locker room had prepared him for the very thick and very erect cock protruding from the man's suit. It couldn't be real. But it bounced with the man's movements and he could almost swear he could see it twitching. It must be longer than a foot and thicker than his wrist.

The giant creature, it's arms chained behind it, fell to its knees beside Mrs Benedict. Ian thought he heard the heavy glans hit the floor as it did so.

Mrs Benedict stood. Ian realized she was bottomless now as well, a thick black bush not quite concealing a clean shaven labia. She came toward him slowly, her eyes never leaving his, that wicked smile seeming to grow wider. She pushed herself against him and he could smell her and it was intoxicating. She grabbed the back of his head and kissed him deeply, her tongue snaking into his mouth, then broke off suddenly. She backed away just enough that he could now only feel her long nipples grazing his abdomen.

"So. Ian. I told you I tipped well, didn't I"

"Well yeah, but that's not why.."

"I'm going to change your life today, Ian."

She reached down to wrap her warm hand around his quickly swelling dick. He had always been modestly proud of his 7" penis and had never really felt inadequate until just now, as his eyes drifted back the monster's intimidating cock, still throbbing against the tile floor. It seemed to be oozing clear liquid which glistened in the candlelight, and any illusion that it might just be some kind of prosthesis left him as Mrs Benedict pulled his chin around to face her. She licked his lips playfully.

"Don't make this too easy now, sweetie," she giggled. "It's me you want, right?" She lifted her magnificent jugs up and pinched her nipples, just inches from poor confused Ian's face.

"Yes.. I mean no ma'am..I mean yes but I..." She just laughed and continued to rub her voluptuous figure against his helpless naked body. His cock was now at full mast.

She grabbed it again and stroked it slowly. "Look at this big young piece of meat. What are we going to do with this?" Ian could only moan something that might have been a half formed thought.

She looked back at the monster in the gimp suit "Gerald? I asked you a question. What are we going to do with this?" The large man remained motionless. Ian couldn't tell if he even had eye holes in that mask. Finally a deep voice responded "It needs to be sucked, mistress."

Mrs Benedict looked at Ian in fake surprise. "Oh is that so? Does your big dick need a good sucking?"

She gave his dong another squeeze and now he was leaking on the floor too. "I uh, I mean I wouldn't s-say no.."

She grabbed him by his young overfilled balls now. "Answer me, boy. Do. You. Want. This. Cock. Sucked?" She licked her lips as she asked, then moved back to his cock, and now biting his nipples while she waited for his obvious, awkward answer.

"Yes ma'am! I.. yes I would like you to suck it ma'am. Please?"

She gave a deep hearty laugh and dropped his penis to swing between his outstretched thighs. "Oh baby, you misunderstood. I don't suck teenage dick. Not my thing. Gerald, on the other hand, well, there's nothing he likes more."

Ian's mind was swimming with lust, drugs, and exhaustion, so he took a second to question what exactly he was hearing, but the giant gimp had already begun crawling toward him.

As it suddenly dawned on him what was happening, he blurted "Wait, no, wait, ma'am, that's not what I meant, I'm ... I'm straight! Wait, ok? Please don't let him suck me, I'm not gay!" But even as the last word left his mouth, his cock entered Gerald's. Mrs Benedict watched his muscles tense even as his jaw went slack and just giggled back at him "We'll see"

She leaned back in the lounge and spread her thighs, her fingers moving lasciviously over her slick pink lips and large, engorged clit, sliding into her juicy canal now and then moving back to rub her love button, which was almost a small cock itself. If Ian had had his wits about him then, he would have guessed it to be more than an inch long, extruding from her meaty folds.

Instead, Ian watched in horror and reluctant ecstasy as his young phallus vanished into the hole in the gimp mask. He'd had blowjobs before. Once his "gf" had come over half drunk after a concert with her friends and had insisted on sucking him as passionately as she knew how. The experience was still top three in his spank bank. But this, this was something else.

It was like this man had muscles in his lips and tongue to match the ones he had everywhere else. It hadn't been a minute, but Ian had already begun to think about baseball. It's like his soul was being sucked out through his overeager teenage fuck stick.

Mrs Benedicts eyes never left his. She started taunting him, "Uh oh, you're not gonna come are you? Not yet baby, he really enjoys young cock. Let him have some fun first. My Jer jer loves big teenage dicks, doesn't he?" Ian felt the man groan what he assumed was a big "Yes ma'am" around his engorged schlong.

Gerald didn't even have use of his hands, being bound behind him, but his mouth alone was begging, no, COMMANDING Ian to release his pent up load. Ian never could have imagined such a blowjob was possible. This man's mouth was better than any pussy he'd ever even imagined.

After several minutes of watching him struggle to stay "straight" by not cumming in her slave's mouth, she rose and approached her two big dicked slaves. "He's really good right?" she giggled, "He always gets that load. Always." She put her fingers, still wet with her lady juice in his slack open mouth on that last word.

"It's ok, baby, it's just a blowjob. A mouth is a mouth, right? It doesn't mean you're gay if you spurt a big creamy teenage cum load in my husband's throat. I promise, he'll appreciate it" she said in the same teasing voice.

Gerald's mouth was undeniable. He engulfed all 8" of Ian's big cock meat down to his now swollen balls, and all the way back to flick a tongue over his aching purple dickhead, and then again, and again. Ian was losing himself with this hot milf's sexy voice in his ear and this well trained blowjob machine worshipping his throbbing organ. He was beginning to realize this was a losing battle. But he still held.

"Please ma'am, I'm really not gay, please tell him to stop, please, really..." but his voice just sounded whiny and unconvincing, even to himself.

"Oh really?" she smirked, incredulously. "Gerald, honey, he wants you to stop sucking his cock."

Gerald didn't even pause in his effort to vacuum the white hot boiling load of semen out of his big fat cum-filled cock. "Gerald. Stop "

Gerald stopped. Ian's desperate prick bobbed up and down, free of Gerald's oral milking machine for the first time in what now seemed like a lifetime.

Mrs Benedict grabbed a collar around Gerald's neck and held his mouth just out of reach of the poor boy's now painful hard-on. "Is that really better? You seemed like you were really enjoying my Gerald's mouth. And I know he was enjoying it. You really want to just go home like this?" She put a finger to his throbbing cock head and pushed it down to watch it spring back up.

"Tell you what, sweetie. I'll let you go, but I'm not paying you shit. You passed out in my yard. Just another college boy becoming an alcoholic. No harm no foul. Or.." She held up a few crisp hundred dollar bills. "You get paid. And HE gets paid, if you know what I mean." Her laugh was musical and almost hypnotic.

"If you don't want to get paid for getting the best orgasm of you life, you can walk away right now. Otherwise, you stay and enjoy yourself. We all do." That little giggle from her bewitching smile again.

She squeezed his unsustainably hard cock again. "Whats it going to be, honey?

He couldn't deny that an insane part of him just wanted to be drained by this man/slave/machine, whatever he was. He has already come this far (he heard the pun in his own head) He weighed his options. Getting abused by an older couple for nothing (and God only knew if they would even let him leave) or just CUM and get paid. He desperately needed the money, he told himself, but the need to cum was ringing in his 19 year old ears, and there was nothing louder at such an age.

He lowered his gaze to her perfectly pedicured feet. "Ok."

"'Ok' what? You want to leave?"

"No, I want to stay, ma'am."

"And?"

"I want to cum, ma'am" his cheeks flushed. He'd never actually said this out loud to anyone before.

"Hmm, how's that gonna happen, huh? Are you saying you want my husband to suck your cock? Is that what you're really trying to say?"

It didn't take as much effort as he thought it would. The memory of Gerald's mouth and tongue was still fresh. "Yes ma'am"

She laughed that exquisite sensual laugh. "We'll work on the dirty talk later, cutie. Enjoy!" She snapped her fingers and released her grip on Gerald's collar, and the renewed oral assault on his cock was even better than before, like Gerald had been practicing mentally for just this moment.

There is no feeling like wanton lips sliding up and down the length of ones penis. Gliding over the head repeatedly, the tongue touching the soft underside of an otherwise rock hard shaft. In seconds, Ian was back to thinking about baseball, if only to prolong this extreme life changing pleasure.

Her hot breath in his ear whispering that it was ok, it's not gay to get a blowjob, her naked tits against him but still frustratingly out of reach, and finally, her sneaky hand finding his ass and slipping a finger past his tightening sphincter while whispering "Come on baby boy, shoot that cum, I know you've got a lot of cum for us. He wants that jizz, do it, make his mouth pregnant, he wants it, and I want to see it. Do it. Cum for me"

It was over. His cock had reached critical mass in Gerald's hungry mouth and the honeyed voice of this demonic milf had overcome any resistance he might have still put up. And when he came, he really came. This is what people mean when they say a cock exploded. Gerald initially gagged on just how forcefully Ian's dick surged in his throat, but then Ian heard his deep satisfied "Mmm"s as a long awaited and well earned load of teenage spunk filled the big man's mouth faster than he could swallow.

This is what Gerald lived for. He knew his massive member could satisfy any woman but the most needy nympho slut, so this was his adventure: slowly turning young hung guys to the cock side. He wouldn't even describe himself as gay. Sucking cock was fun. The feel of a rubbery cock head on your tongue is something to be enjoyed. And with his size, he hadn't really been subject to many assholes trying to shove it down his throat. He was entirely self taught in that way. The way women squirmed and came or backed out instantly had gotten old for him. His busty wife seemed to understand that and also to really enjoy feeding his propensity for turning out young sissy-adjacent men. And she could spot them.

So now, as this boy's delicious penis spewed forth copious amounts of viscous sweet teenage cum, that's when he knew they had that poor little would-be sissy for good. The cum was kind of a bonus for Gerald. He enjoyed the taste, and there was something hot about just how much a teenager could produce. But the real fun was still to come.

As Ian moaned his satisfaction and Mrs Sandi Benedict laughed in triumph as rope after thick gooey rope coated Gerald's throat, teeth,and tongue, with his inexhaustible teenage weiner still oozing delicious virile nectar into Gerald's mouth, and him swishing it around to taste every salty last bit of sperm before it died disappointed on the way to his large beer fed stomach, Mrs Benedict was already fastening a collar around the still cumming college boy's neck.

Still ejaculating his cooped up teenage cum into a willing mouth, he didn't even notice. He looked down to see globs of his own thick nut extruding past the eager man's lips as he struggled to swallow, even rolling down the outside of the mask. Ian briefly wondered how much must be inside it, but didn't have long before Mrs Benedict literally jerked his chain and shouted at Gerald to get up and "do his job"

Mr Gerald was immediately on his feet, undoing Ian's straps on his right side. Briefly Ian decided to fight against him, but the larger man effortlessly grabbed Ian's right arm and strapped it behind his right knee. Ian was somehow glad he couldn't see the beasts massive dick at this point. He had just cum hard and was no longer taken by the curious fascination with it.

But its fascination with him continued.

In the meantime, Mrs Benedict grabbed the chain linked collar from behind his head, and his teenage lust still noticed how her tits grazed the back of his head as her heavy, heavenly chesticles bounced over it, on their way to dragging him, on his knees and without use of his arms to support him, awkwardly, to finally kneel in front of her as she reclined on the chaise. She teased her meaty, glistening lips with one hand as she pulled his face closer.

"Do you like my pussy, Ian? Do you like a woman with a big clit?" And it was. It jiggled a little every time her fingers slid over it. "You do know what a clitoris is right? It's this. Right. Here." She flicked her big juicy love button back and forth with each word.

"Yes, mammmmmMMMhh" It was a rhetorical question and she pulled his mouth to her steaming cunt. Ian felt at the same time some cool liquid being drizzled onto his now upturned and defenseless ass crack, followed by a large hand rubbing in generously into his butthole. He gasped into the pussy in front of him as a thick finger slid into his ass, followed by a second.

Ian's brain was still jelly after the mind numbing orgasm he had just experienced. He started to question what was going on back there, but was firmly encouraged to focus his oral attention on his mistress's sopping wet labia. Had he just blasted the load of a lifetime into a MAN'S mouth? How was there a woman's very visible naughty parts in his face now? And what..

"That's it baby, suck mommy's big wet clit. Stick your tongue in, yesss like that" He was on autopilot and did as instructed, tasting her sweet salty pussy juices. "Now sweetie, do you know what my Jer Jer likes even more than a big salty cum load in his mouth? Can you guess? What he really wants is your tight little pink boy pussy."

12