Never Before Last Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, don't stop... fucking me so good... I love your cock fucking my hot pussy..." Callie moan, turning just enough to see the side of her face with her eyes closed as Rhett ploughed her. Her arms tensed and she shuddered. "Fuuuuuuck... Coming... coming so hard..."

I've witnessed her orgasm like that numerous times. Not only was she consenting, she obvious was enjoying it.

Rhett started to groan and the video ended. I replayed the video from the beginning and forwarded to a shot where you could see my wife's face and took a screen shot.

I then messaged 'Rhetzrox,' "This is Kevin Dowell. Unless you want to go to jail and be beaten to an inch of your life, you will delete this video of my wife off of here and off of your phone. Be damn sure I'm checking Monday."

I took another look at the screen shot of my wife, eyes closed in complete ecstasy as another man fucked her, sighed and left the house.

The knot in my stomach grew bigger the close I got to Jackie's house. I saw Callie's SUV was already in the driveway. I grabbed the overnight bag and knocked before walking in.

Jackie met me in the foyer and gave me a quick hug. "So, sorry. Not sure it makes a difference, but she feels like absolutely horrible - and not just because she was caught."

"It might..."

Callie was wearing some make-up and dressed in what she left me in last night, though there were stains on them. Her eyes were very puffy and still full of tears.

"Can I say why? I'm sure that will be one of your questions," she said softly, "Not an excuse just why it happened."

"You were drunk, stoned, horny and the creep's a charmer."

She sighed. "That's a big part of it - the drunk and baked part. Being around Jocelyn really pregnant during the fertile part of my cycle also didn't help. Kevin, my body's showing the signs of age; fat and cellulite sticks around in places no matter what I do. You say I still look fantastic, but you don't give me the look that men give Suzie - mentally undress me with you eyes..."

"I thought I was proving just how much I still love your body..."

She smiled. "Sexually in bed, you do. I couldn't be happier - though it is not as flexible in there and you're too big to slam into me anymore without feeling a little discomfort."

I couldn't help but see the video again in my mind. Slam into her was exactly what Rhett did. Was I supposed to feel better that it was only because he had a smaller dick that she enjoyed it so much? No, because she did enjoy it.

"Kevin, I didn't go out looking for sex because I was unfulfilled. I didn't go out looking for sex at all... Even at your Christmas party, Rhett looked at me like I was just a sex object to him. I'm getting at the age that it's not happening much anymore, and last night, after a few drinks, I was enjoying being pursued."

"You were enjoying a creep like Rhett trying to pick you up?"

"Yes, especially since it was almost a competition between Suzie and I... Fuck, you should have seen what she wore... I'm sure she flashed her ass and beaver several times that night even before we left the restaurant. It felt really good to be just as desirable as a woman like that showing off everything. I decided to enjoy it, like a game, but never, never intended it to go anywhere near as far..."

"How did it get that far, don't give me the time of month..."

"You never see another woman and want to have sex with her? Ever get drunk and have moments that part of you wants to screw your vows and just go for it?"

"I never act on it, never..." I slammed my fist on the couch.

"Before last night, never did I..." She wiped her eye. "I got so caught up in the game and competing with Suzie that I forgot it was a game. The last straw I think was when I came out of the bathroom and caught her. It was so stupid, and I actually was jealous and wanted to one-up her."

"She gives Rick a quick bj and you fuck Rhett?"

Callie's eyes went wide. "That bitch, that's what she told you? Here, I thought she told you everything. What did she say happen?"

I started telling her what Suzie told me up to smoking outside when Callie stopped me.

"Okay, no. There was no cigarette. She got the joint to share, and then she wanted to take a cab to all go to Rhett's and I didn't want to go. She said I could have 'entertain' Rick until she was done. I told her Rick had a family and so did she. I go to the bathroom and was furious at her. I come out and she's getting spit-roasted in the corner of the club. Rhett behind and Rick in front. She had enough sense to get Rick off quickly and let Rhett finish in her mouth. She said something gloating like, "still got it," and winked at me as she walked by.

I was drunk, baked and my commonsense gave away to anger and pride. When she left to clean up, I took Rhett by the hand and took him outside and kissed him. Really kissed him. That's all I was planning to do, but then I didn't protest when he called us a cab and... threw away my marriage for lousy sex that I faked an orgasm so he'd hurry up and get off. He called me a cab to go home, but realized I forgot my purse and went back to the club. And, you know the rest. That bitch made it like I was the only one who fucked him?"

"Callie, there's a video..."

She nodded. "I know, I'm friends online with Dave's wife and she told me. I didn't see it, but I guess you did. Can't exactly claim I was sexually assaulted or anything, can I?"

"But, posting that is illegal. He can be charged..."

"And there will be a trial and even more people - my family, the kids - will know. Please, I don't expect anything, but don't tell the kids that was the reason our marriage is over."

"It's over?"

Callie turned away and rubbed her eyes. "Aren't you leaving me? If I found out you did the same thing, I would leave you. I could be pregnant... Jackie got me the morning after pill, but what if it didn't work..."

"It's your body..."

"Getting an abortion because I fucked around with a kid nearly half the age of my husband... I'm a real prize... I don't want to be married to me. And I have to get tested for STD's... all because I wanted to be prove I was still worth hitting on..."

"I told Rhett to erase the video, prove he did or we will press charges. I also won't put him into the hospital. I did watch it and doesn't say who you are and you can't really see your face..."

Callie nodded, but considering a co-workers wife recognized her enough to warn her, I doubt she believed that lie. I think she knew, even after what she did, I cared enough to try and spare her some pain.

I reached for her hand. "...and I love you too much to just walk away, but... this is really hard to take."

Callie started to cry. "You can go sleep with someone else, I won't say anything but I just don't want to know anything about it."

"That's supposed to make things better? Even things up?"

Callie shook her head. "If that helps you forgive me, I give you permission."

I shook my head. "You want me to go out and fuck some random chick?"

"No," said Callie in tears, "it would tear me up inside, but I deserve it. I deserve whatever I get - even HIV."

I went and hugged her, feeling her tears on my shoulder as she trembled. "I can't do that to you... I don't know if I can trust you again, but I do want to try and not let one night ruin our lives."

"Okay, I'm so sorry, Kevin."

After silently hugging for what seemed twenty minutes, but probably was only five, I said, "Callie... you said you were faking in that video?"

"Yes, I told you that I'd be completely honest. I regretted it as soon as he was in me, and just tried to sound like a porn star getting off so it would be over faster - and it worked."

"You fake when you're with me?"

Callie pulled away and had the same look in her face as when I walked in. "Kevin..."

"The worst part of the video was I believed you were getting off because that's what you've been like with me. How often have you been faking with me?"

"Since Arthur was born, I've only orgasm occasionally when you go down on me, not during sex." Callie said in a small voice.

"So you are dissatisfied with me? That's why you force me to wear a fuckin' condom every time, but let this creep go in unprotected?" I yelled.

"Please..." She flinched.

"Come on, when have I ever come close to hitting you," I said. She obviously was terrified. I realized just how hard saying these things were for her. "I just want to understand why this happened so it doesn't happen again. Why am I wearing condoms, the real reason, and why aren't I satisfying you?"

"I told you why," She wiped her eyes, "I don't like it in there... the mess. I feel so dirty, yucky after."

"You never used to."

"Yeah, I never used to feel like I'm losing the battle to keep my body. I don't feel sexy."

I sighed. "So, you felt really sexy last night and was okay with it."

Callie nodded. "I felt sexy and was drunk - only until he was in me, and then it felt different from you. After that point, I felt dirty and yuckier than I ever felt and wanted to wish it all away."

"How can I make you feel sexy like that then?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. You're like the perfect considerate husband and father. You even help with cleaning and laundry. Fuck, you still look in your thirties without even trying. Soon, I'll look older than you. As I said, I'm stupid and know no matter how I look, you'll want me. You're biased and will always think I'm beautiful."

"You want validation. Dress everyday like Suzie; I guarantee guys will be breaking their neck to stare at your ass. You're still a hottie, and I do notice other guys checking you out all the time." I shook my head. "Fuck, I was pinching myself after I got the courage to ask you out that you said yes. So beautiful and so nice of a person, I thought you were out of my league."

She smiled and wiped her eyes. "Bullshit. You had several sexy bimbos fawning on you that night. I wasn't throwing myself at you, that's why you noticed me."

"I noticed you as soon as you walked in that dive and knew you were too good to throw yourself at someone like me - and I was right."

Callie covered her mouth and began crying harder.

I lightly touched her arm and she pushed it away.

"Now you say that and make me feel sexy. Now? Why couldn't have been a day sooner, or year? Why wait for me to completely fuck everything up? Fuck, Kevin! Are you trying to make me feel even worse than I do?"

I shook my head. "Better go... What do I tell the kids? You need a break?"

"Sorry, you didn't deserve me snapping like that." She wiped her nose. "No, they'll think it's something to do with them. Morgan's smart, she'll know something's up. Tell them I messed up and we need some space to figure things out. Don't need to tell the details, but..."

"Tell them you cheated?"

"Tell them I betrayed your trust."

I shook my head. "They don't need to know. Having them mad at you doesn't help anything."

"They do because they will find out, and then they'll be mad at both of us. Morgan's practically a teenager."

I left without another word and went home. When I got there, Jackie gave me another hug before she left. Morgan, as Callie predicted, suspected something was up. Jackie told her that her mother did something she shouldn't and we needed to talk about it alone.

Morgan looked like a younger Callie, arms-crossed, and intense. "Dad, was it drugs or a man?"

"Your mom doesn't have a drug problem..."

Morgan nodded, with teary eyes, came up and hugged me tightly. She whispered in my ear, "I know she still loves you."

"I love her too." I whispered back.

Arthur didn't seem to follow what was happening, and was upset we were whispering. I sat down with both of them and explained their mother made a mistake with another man that really hurt my feelings. I stressed we were still a family, but needed some cool off time to deal with things.

Shortly after, Morgan called her mother at her sisters. I didn't hear the conversation, but Morgan seemed angry and was crying after. Honestly, I didn't know how to handle it. I was close to both my kids, but the emotional tween was always Callie's department. Plus, I was menagerie of emotions. Even though I told Callie that I wanted to work things out, I wasn't completely sure we could. Seeing the video was worse than just knowing she cheated - seeing her act the same as she is with me. Faking so we'd get off faster and she could get back to whatever.

The following day was Sunday, and I tried to distract myself by getting into the routine. It usually was cleaning and laundry day, so with the kid's help, we finished what their mother usually be directing us to do.

After lunch, I received a text from my wife that said, "I feel sick inside that I cheated on you. I feel even worse that I hurt you so much. I can't say enough how sorry I am and that I love you."

I started a reply six times before deciding not to respond and was about to put my phone down, when I remembered Frank. When he told me about Callie, he said he'd want to know about Suzie. I called him.

"Hello," said Frank in a tired voice.

"Hey, it's Kevin. Look, sorry if you were working last night. I just need to tell you..."

"Callie told you what 'really' happened?" Frank said, "Yeah, I was on patrol last night and decided to pay a visit to that club. Figured I'd get better answers as a cop than a curious husband. Not sure what you were told, but I showed a picture of the two of them to the bartender, and he said that one of the servers caught my wife being double-teamed in a back corner. The bartender came and caught the tail end. My wife was sucking off that fat turd while the runt fucked her from behind. He even took a picture and claimed it was only for if there was any complaints. I have a copy and already showed Suzie."

"Shit... That's what Callie said happened."

"Not that it matters, but him and the server there just remember your wife drinking and dancing. At least she cheated in private."

"Sorry, Frank, what are you going to do?"

He laughed coldly. "I had it coming, I guess after she busted me cheating a few month ago... Said we were even, but another incident and it's over. She told me the same thing. Guess you got a free pass now, eh?"

"What do you mean?"

"Come on, I'm sure she's told you to have a fling to square things up."

"Did you tell Suzie that?" My grip tightened on the phone.

"Yeah, right after it happened, but didn't think she'd really do anything. Just was trying to defuse the situation; I know she knew I wasn't really serious. She took it as permission to be double-teamed in a public dance club. Anyway, thanks for calling. Appreciate that you were going to return the favor - even though I knew. And have fun finding your revenge fuck..."

I didn't know what to say except, "bye," and hang up.

I immediately called Callie's cell.

"Hi, nice to hear from you."

"Hi, listen, Callie. If we are going to make this work, you cannot go out with Suzie again."

"What?" Callie said in a weird tone.

"I know she's your friend and that's fine, but no going out for supper, drinks, dancing with her unless it's couples. I'm sorry, that's a deal breaker."

"My friend that threw me under the bus to cover up her fucking a guy in public? Kev, I had it out with her yesterday after we talked. I don't know if we're even friends anymore. Things were said by both of us."

"Did you know Frank cheated on her?"

"Yes..."

Something about her tone gave me a sick feeling. "With who?"

"Not me!" Callie said sharply, "Fuck, that's what you're thinking. He has come on to me - not just flirting - and I told Suzie and it stopped. I knew he cheated with the wife of someone I work with, but I didn't know Suzie knew..."

"And why didn't you tell me he came on to you?"

"Because nothing happened. Do you tell me every time someone hits on you? If we're doing that, prepare for a long list - guys are pigs. Look, it was all verbal and he stopped when I refused."

"So you agree to not going out with her. Good... I better go get the kids supper."

I hung up without another word, knowing full well it would upset her. I felt guilty after, but then talked myself out of feeling that way. She cheated, why should I feel bad.

**

Next morning at work was rough. I had no idea how many people saw the video, but I was positive almost everyone knew about it. The glances from women were mostly pity, some from the guys was pity and others were smirks.

It was near the end of the day when I saw all hundred and twenty pounds of Rhett Smith strutting down the hall like a peacock with no feathers. There was no one around, so I grabbed him by the shoulder, pulled him into a storage closet and closed the door.

He looked at me with absolute terror. If I feigned a punch, I'm sure he'd wet himself.

"Is the video gone?" I said calmly.

"Yes, I took it down as soon as you said," he whimpered. It sickened me this is who talked his way into my wife's pussy.

"And deleted it?"

"It was just on my phone... see..." He handed me his phone.

I flipped through it. There were pictures of Callie, Suzie and Rick from that night - including a picture of Suzie bend over sucking off Rick with her dress hiked up to her waist showing off her bald pussy.

I handed the phone back to him. "Delete all of these. No evidence of you doing anything with my wife or her friend."

"Okay," With a trembling hand, he deleted everything.

"And there's no other copies?"

"Well, some people might have took a screenshot of the video..."

"Okay, make sure it all goes away. There's to be nothing ever online of my wife or there will be charges. I have the only screenshot that should exist."

"But..."

"Hey, you're IT and a smart guy. Figure it out. Nothing at all... and I'm not going to hurt you, like I said. But..." I leaned forward and lowered my voice. "The husband of that thing you banged in the bar is a cop... He can get away with things I never could...and he's really curious of what happened to his wife that night."

**

After four months, I'm sure everyone at work had not forgotten what happened, but they weren't reacting to me any differently than before - except Rhett and Rick. Apparently, Rhett promises there's nothing online of Callie. I wasted, I do not know how many, hours doing searches myself trying to find something. I didn't find anything, but shock of how many candid sexual pictures of alleged cheating spouses are online.

Frank and Suzie had separated, which I found out from a mutual friend as neither Callie nor I had any real contact with them since. Apparently, Frank cheated again and she left him. This friend also helped me determine that Frank had gonorrhea, gave it to Suzi before that night, who gave it to Rhett, who gave it to my lovely wife. I think Rhett did literally pee himself when I confronted him about that and swore that Suzi and Callie were the only women he'd had sex with in ages. Callie never mentioned catching anything, just that she wasn't pregnant.

Callie and I started spending some time together and started counseling, but she still mostly slept at her sisters. As much as I tried, thinking of seeing her naked just triggers me - our counselor's words not mine. I couldn't even handle sleeping in the same bed as her, so anything else is out of the question. Of course, since I stopped sleeping with her, I'm worried that she's sleeping with someone else. A horrible catch-twenty-two that I was starting to worry would end our marriage.

From some of the questions she's asked, I'm sure Callie's thought that I was getting it from someone else as well. The truth is, it's not entered my mind. Despite her permission, I will not be intimate someone who's not my wife - at least as long as I have one. And there's porn.