Never Disobey Master

Story Info
Leila disobeys her Master after he instructed her not to.
1k words
3.63
6.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never Disobey Master

He leaned into her ear and whispered flatly with a question. "Who do you serve?"

Leila felt a hand -- Master's. Warm and calloused when it touched her skin. The heat of his body had her head lolling back with sinister thoughts. She wanted to moan, but she remembered what her master instructed her not to do -- no climaxing; no signs of pleasure until Master got his. And if she disobeyed, Master would take great pleasure in punishing her.

The feeling grew intense, as Leila felt her body shift; his grip grew stronger into her skin when he repeated, "Who do you serve?"

She didn't mean to ignore her master. Leila was lost in her moment of pleasure when she felt his movements. The way he touched her and pressed his fingers into her skin; how she relished his dominating movements -- skin slapping on skin. She needed to focus and answer his questions.

"I serve you, Master."

She did her best to hide her enjoyment, but she managed to elicit a moan through her words. And she hoped like hell he didn't sense it. Thankfully, he didn't; he was too lost in his own pleasure, slapping his heavy hand against her taut skin, leaving a delicious sting on her rear end.

The sound of his slap excited her; it filled her with every purpose. Leila did her best to forget about her own pleasure and focus on her Master's. He required her undivided attention, but her concentration began to break away when she felt the force of his body into hers.

She panted. "I... serve you... Master. Only you, and just you—"

A moan escaped her lips. She blew it. She failed at her task not reveal any sign of pleasure. In the back of her mind, she hope Master didn't hear her, but she expressed the obvious, and as the feeling inside her grew more intense Leila rolled her eyes up, knowing she was about get lost into the greatest moment. Her body quivered with an awakening.

Master glided his fingers in her hair. Leila felt his grip when he leaned closer and whispered, "You disappoint me. You were not supposed to climax. I shall now punish you."

Oh fuck! Is what she thought herself. Master was going to give it to her real good, but whatever punishment it was she might as well get even naughtier when she met his movements with hers. He pushed deeper, this time more concentrated -- deliciously deep in her loins that she placed her hand over her breast and closed her eyes before collapsing on the mattress. Master had left her feeling very achy and suddenly needy for more, also a little dirtier when she slipped her hand under herself.

"You disobeyed me," Master grunted in his breathy dark voice. "I shall punish."

Leila didn't reply. She let out another moan, while she felt herself being pushed and shunted. She worked herself vigorously until Master withdrew from her, leaving her feeling empty and craving for more. Then Master motioned her to lie on her back, and she obliged his request. She looked into his eyes, and Leila could just melt from his dominating looks; the way his eyes pierced into hers had her hypnotized.

His hands touched the smoothness of her thighs when he said, "I'm going to teach you a lesson for disobeying me." He held himself in his hand and leaned his body over hers. Leila looked into his eyes, then let out a breathy gasp when she felt his slow, sudden intrusion.

His movements sent a series of jolts and shivers through her body. Master placed his hand on the side of her face. "You will learn to control your urges and desires around me; no matter how much you enjoy it -- never give into them. Remember your body is for my pleasure."

Leila bit her bottom lip. She was anxious to receive Master's kiss. She wanted to feel his face pressed against hers and taste the pheromones from his kiss. Her mind was now reeling with lust. His movements grew more vigorous, and Master revealed a look of determination. He was definitely close; Leila narrowed her eyes and looked at him wickedly when she uttered another sound. All she could think of was the hot rush ready to fill her body -- the sweet injection of lust from her true love.

His body rested on top of hers. Leila returned her endearment for him. And when they kissed, it was the most intense, magical feeling ever. She loved the assertiveness that came with it. His movements grew stronger and deeper; so passionate that Leila couldn't take the delicious torment any longer. She broke away from her kiss and bellowed a sound when she reached her peak. Her climax was so powerful, Master could feel her body convulsing under him, also fueling for his need to release when he withdrew from her.

As Leila rode her wave of pleasure, she looked down and noticed him holding himself. All she saw was an angry red phallus and a sudden rush out of it. Her body was showered with the sweetest joy from him. Leila could see it in Master face how relieved he was, like a dormant volcano just waiting to erupt. And when it was over, his breathing evened out, leaving Master to lean over and plant a soft kiss on her forehead.

He then collapsed beside her and placed his hand over his forehead, wiping away the beads of sweat that formed. Leila was drenched with lust, but she was satisfied with her master's pleasure

He rolled over and caressed the side of her face with the back of his hand. He whispered, "You have a long way to go to get it right," Then Master added, "Now go clean up... in the other bathroom."

Leila didn't see that coming. She should've known that Master wasn't going to make it easy for her. Instead of using the bathroom that's adjoined to their bedroom, Leila will have to walk the long dark hallway to get cleaned up; a task that was going to be complicated because Master left her a messy trail.

Master then placed his hand under her chin and planted a kiss on her lips when he added, "And Leila?"

She looked into his darting eyes with a response. "Yes, Master?"

"Don't ever disobey me again."