Never Enough Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven stopped by the club around 6:00. We sat at the bar, discussing Carl’s offers at the morning meeting. Steven didn’t know much about Carl except what I had told him. He felt I’d made the right decision. I told him about the drug test and background checks on everyone.

“Everyone!” He exclaimed. “You mean just the performers.”

“Everyone, including your dad.” I replied. “Well, just a drug test on your dad. I’m not concerned about his past.”

“Oh…..ok.” Steven responded.

I wasn’t sure if Steven realized that his father must have told me what had happened or not. I didn’t want to discuss it any further. It wasn’t something I was concerned about.

After Steven left, I phoned Carl, letting him know we’d graciously accept his offers, except for the audio technicians. I was still going with Jared and one or two of his friends to fill those positions. I wasn’t sure when we’d need everything so I left that option open, telling him I’d get back with him.

Tuesday morning, Amber and I arrived at the studio almost an hour before our first interview was scheduled. We’d conduct the interviews just outside my office. Frank and Amber set up a table with four chairs for us to sit at. I had them place a chair and table in front of the table about ten feet away on a carpeted mat. I made sure the digital still camera was ready for Amber. She was becoming quite a good photographer, picking it up as a hobby. It looked like we were ready to conduct our first interview. I wanted Jackie and Amber to sit on either side of me with Frank at the end of the table.

“Our first girl is supposed to be here at 9:00.” Jackie stated. “I allowed one hour for each interview. Think that’s enough time?”

“Should be.” I answered. “Most will probably run like hell within the first ten minutes.”

Darcy, our first interviewee, was a former model. She was 24, 5’9” with blonde shoulder length hair. She wore a fairly short skirt and tailored blouse. She had great legs, “dancer’s legs” as Amber often referred to them. She appeared to have a good figure but nothing spectacular. She’d done some commercials but no acting and no porn films. Her hands fidgeted in her lap, a definite show of nervousness but that was understandable.

I introduced her to everyone so she’d at least know their names. I told her right off, what kind of movies we were producing. I didn’t want to waste time beating around the bush. She didn’t get up and run out of the studio like I thought she might. After reviewing everything with her, I asked if she had any questions. She couldn’t think of any right off. Probably too nervous to ask. I told her about the payscale, which brought a big smile to her face. The payscale was the same as what I’d made working for Carl.

“When it comes to sex, is there anything you don’t want to be involved in?” I boldly asked.

“Like………..?” Darcy asked.

“Being with another girl, two girls, two guys, a guy and a girl, oral, anal, interracial, group sex, etc.” I stated.

“I don’t want to take it up the ass.” She replied. “I’ve never had group sex, but it wouldn’t bother me.”

“Are the guys big or small?” She asked. “I mean……….well, you know.”

“At least eight inches, no more than ten.” I replied, smiling. “Camera size.”

Darcy broke out laughing, which must have relieved most of her tensions. I noticed Frank glance down at his crotch, opening one eye wider than the other.

“Do you think you’re still interested?” I asked. “You don’t have to make a decision right now. You can think about it for a day or two if you’d like and get back with us.”

“No. I’m definitely interested.” Darcy quickly answered. “I need the money.”

Dollar signs, I thought. Fuck morals, bring on the dollars! It was the typical response I’d hear most often during the interviews.

“Did you bring your birth certificate and photo I.D.?” I asked. “We’ll need to make copies for our files along with a picture of you holding them.”

Darcy produced the birth certificate and her driver’s license. Frank made copies of them before handing them back to her. Amber took two pictures of her holding the documents. It was just legality but it had to be done.

“Would you mind taking your clothes off for us?” I asked, trying to sound casual.

“Everything?” She inquired.

“Take your time, you don’t have to rush.” I said. “You can put your clothes on the table next to you.”

Darcy removed her skirt and blouse, placing them on the table. I made it a point to deliberately stare at her while she removed her bra. She had beautiful breasts, no sag, small areoles and nice nipples. Darcy hesitated momentarily before slipping her panties off, putting them on top of her clothes. Her pussy was neatly trimmed, just a short straight strip of hair remained.

“Would you do a slow turn for me and face the back wall?” I asked. “And spread you legs wide.”

I glanced over at Frank. He was perspiring profusely. I nudged Jackie to get her to look at him.

“He always does that.” Jackie whispered, smiling. “Even when he sees me naked.”

“Maybe we should interview you next.” I whispered back, kidding her.

Darcy looked great from the back. Her butt was nicely shaped, no sagging cheeks.

“Ok, you can get dressed.” I blatantly stated.

Darcy started to get dressed. I glanced at Amber and Jackie to get their reactions. Both smiled their approval.

“Do you think you can use me?” Darcy asked while she slipped her skirt on.

“Can you pass a drug test?” I asked. “We also run a background check. You know about that though, right?”

“Yes, no problem there.” She replied.

“Good. We’ll be shooting our first videos in a week or so.” I said. “Jackie will call you with the time and schedule. I’ll need you here thirty minutes before time for make-up and hair.”

“Great. I’ll be here before that if you need me!” She exclaimed, smiling.

The interview had lasted almost an hour but we hired our first actress. I hoped the rest of the interviews would go as well. The 10:00 interview was a “no show” but the 11:00 interviewee arrived early so we started with her. Frank sat this one out. I think Darcy might have gotten to him a little! I would have preferred one of the guys were here to sit in during the interview. Getting a guy’s perspective would have been helpful.

The girl, Kimberly, was 28, about 5‘6“ with short, dark brown hair. Her jeans were quite snug, showing off her terrific figure. She appeared fairly calm during the entire interview. I went through the entire scenario reviewing everything including the payscale. She didn’t have any experience in front of a camera, still or motion. I was apprehensive for some reason, but not really sure why.

I asked her if there were anything she wouldn’t want to be involved in sexually. Kim replied, she only wanted to be with girls, absolutely no guys. Even though I respected her straight forwardness, I wasn’t going to limit myself. I breezed through the rest of the interview, cutting it short. In less than thirty minutes, Kimberly was history.

“Too bad!” Amber exclaimed. “She had a great little ass!”

“Yeah, but she wasn’t going to give it up to any guy.” Jackie responded.

Amber left before the 12:00 interview arrived. She was heading to J.R.’s to prepare for the evening’s business. Jackie and I remained at the studio. It gave us a little time to talk.

“You and Steven seem to be getting along pretty well.” Jackie stated.

“Well, we don’t get to spend much time together.” I responded. “A few minutes through the week, barely a little more than that on the weekends.”

“Why don’t you take a evening or two off through the week?” She asked. “Go out to dinner or……………spend it intimately.”

“I wouldn’t enjoy myself.” I replied. “I’d be worrying about what was happening at the club or have my mind on this.”

“It’s got to be kind of hard on Steven, don’t you think?” She inquired. “Like two ships passing in the night.”

“Yeah. I guess.” I said, feeling frustrated. “I’d just as soon end it now and get it over with.”

“What……what do you mean end it now!” Jackie exclaimed. “You’re not serious!”

“Yeah, yeah I am.” I muttered. “It’s not going to work out, it never will. Why keep going on?”

“We kind of thought maybe you two would get married.” She stated. “Frank’s dead sure of it.”

“Marriage, not me.” I retorted. “Not to Steven, not to anybody.”

“You seem awfully down.” She spoke. “Maybe you’re just tired. I know you’re not getting enough rest. This thing with Andrea has taken alot out of you.”

“Just tired, is all.” I replied. “Once we get everything going, I’ll be alright.”

The 12:00 interviewee showed up right on time. I let Jackie do most of the talking during the interview. I felt all talked out. The girl, Heather was just 21, a part-time college student. She was cute, about 5”8 with light brown hair, not quite shoulder length. Heather was married. I wasn’t sure what her husband would think of her making adult videos but I needed to find out. She said her husband was ok with it as long as the money was good. Again, it all boiled down to money! Heather didn’t have any qualms about doing anything sexual in a video. I let Jackie make the decision on her. She looked damn good without her clothes on. We hired Heather for our second actress. She was quite pleased at getting the job.

I left for the club shortly after 1:00pm. Jackie had set up several interviews for the next morning. I asked her to contact Chris or Richie and see if one of them could sit in on the interviews.

I arrived at the club, noticing an electrician’s truck parked next to Marcus’s car. My first thought was that we had a serious electrical problem. Amber should have called me, but she hadn’t. I entered the club, hearing voices in the storeroom. I stuck my head in to see what was going on.

“Jennifer, this is David Thompson.” Amber stated. “He’s here to look over the electrical box for Chris and Jared’s lighting project.”

David was a good-looking guy, early thirties, with styled dark hair. He was quite tall, at least six foot tall or better. He had a friendly smile and a firm handshake. His hands were rough, definitely a workingman’s hands. David’s ice blue eyes were penetrating and one of his best features. His muscular body evidenced by his tight fitting jeans and uniform shirt.

“Hi, Dave Thompson, Thompson Electric.” He said as we shook hands. “So you’re the Jennifer Kramer I hear Chris talking so much about.”

“I didn’t realize Chris talked much about me.” I responded, slightly blushing.

David wasn’t in a hurry to release my hand and I didn’t try to pull it free.

“You’ve got a slight problem in the breaker panels.” David stated. “Nothing serious but it needs taking care.”

I could just picture myself writing out another big check for electrical repairs.

“I can do the work of a morning when you’re closed or we can wait till we put in the new lighting fixtures.”

“Well, I’m waiting on Chris to get back with me on the cost estimate.” I responded. “I’m hoping it’s something I can afford to do right away.”

“Chris and Jared work for me on and off.” David replied. “They do the sound systems on their own. When it comes to electrical work, they have to get me involved. The work has to be done by a licensed electrician.”

“Oh, I see.” I answered. “I didn’t realize that but it does make sense.”

David removed the front panel on one of the electrical boxes exposing the multitude of wires and connections. He pointed out several problems, mostly for years of neglect and some just from age.

“If you’ve got some time I can give you an estimate while I’m here.” David suggested. “I’ve got the lighting quote out in my truck.”

“Fine.” I said. “I’ve got plenty of time. I’ll be here till 3:00 in the morning.”

David hurried out to his truck while I waited on him. Amber and Marcus went about filling up the snack bowls and taking inventory on the hard liquor. The evening would probably be a slow night so I contemplated taking off early and catching up on some sleep. David came back into the club. I suggested we go up to my office where we could talk and be more comfortable.

“Would you care for something to drink, a soft drink or coffee perhaps?” I suggested.

“A cup of coffee would be great!” He replied.

I fixed us both a cup of coffee in styrofoam cups. We sat at the small conference table in my office while I looked over Chris’s quote and David figured up the repair estimate. The lights were a little on the expensive side but not so high that I wouldn’t seriously consider going ahead with the project.

“Barring any unforeseen parts I might have to replace, I can make the repairs for less than $150.” David stated.

“If we do the lighting project, I’ll throw in the repairs at no cost.” He added. “We’ll have to rework the panel anyway.”

We discussed the lighting project in greater detail. David said he could work around the hours of the club till the job was completed. The whole project would take almost a week to complete. I thought about it while I sipped on my coffee. J.R.’s really needed new lighting and the fixtures would only ad to the club’s value, I thought. Business was good, so I saw no reason not to spend the money.

“Ok, let’s go with it.” I stated. “How soon can you start?”

“I’ll get the lights ordered today, should be able to start this weekend.” He replied. “If you don’t have any objection, that is.”

“No, that’s fine.” I stated. “We close at 3:00 each morning. I need to be able to open by 3:00 in the afternoons though. Course, we’re closed all day Sunday.”

“That’s not a problem. I’ll call you and let you know definitely what day we’ll be able to start.” He said.

I signed the lighting project estimate and handed it to David. We shook hands, again not letting go right away. I felt a strange sensation when his hand held mine but maybe it was just my imagination. I was really tired, so I was surprised I could feel anything.

I hung around the club till about 8:00 before leaving. I let Marcus and Amber know I was going home for the night. It was all I could do to keep my eyes open during the drive home.

I must have fallen asleep as soon as I laid down. I didn’t remember anything till I woke up around 7:00 the next morning. I showered and dressed, stopping for coffee at a convenience store on route to the studio. Amber grabbed a box of donuts to take with us.

Chris was waiting in my office when Amber and I arrived at the studio. Jackie already had coffee on so I refilled my near empty cup.

“David called me yesterday.” Chris said. “Says you’re going with the lighting project.”

“Yeah, it’ll be as much an investment as an improvement.” I responded. “Just hope it pays off like the new sound system.”

“I’m sure it will.” Chris replied. “We spent quite a few hours selecting fixtures for each effect and location.”

“Speaking of we, I need to talk with Jared about the audio technician’s job.” I stated. “Have him get in touch with me so we can discuss it.”

“Ok. I’ll see him later on today.” Chris responded. “By the way, what do you want me to do during the interviews?”

“I want your opinion on the spot.” I replied. “Just play along with whatever I say. OK?”

“Play along?” Chris asked, sounding a little confused. “Like…………….?”

“I want to see just how confident these girls are.” I retorted. “See if they’re really serious or just curious. I don’t care if they’re in it for the money, as long as they’re in it for the long-haul.”

The 9:00 interview turned out to be a couple. I recognized them from frequenting J.R.’s on Saturday nights. I had them pegged for possible swingers. Rick and Diane were a couple in their late 20’s. Diane was tall, 5’9” at least with sandy blonde hair. She was a beautiful woman, great legs and a fantastic figure. Rick was slightly taller, 5’10 or 5’11”, average build, fairly handsome but not a “standout”. His hair was dark, almost black and well groomed. They were a great looking couple.

I started the interview asking if both were interested in making videos or just Diane. Rick was equally interested if not more than Diane. Both were looking at Chris and Amber, checking them out as much as we were looking them over.

“You realize you would be having sex with other people, not each other.” I stated.

“We don’t have a problem with that.” Rick responded. “We’ve had sex with other people on numerous occasions since we’ve been married.”

The two seemed quite confident they could perform with other people watching and videotaping them. Maybe they were, maybe they weren’t!

“What’s you reaction going to be watching Diane with another guy, any qualms?” I asked.

“Not from me.” Rick replied, grinning. “I’m a bit of a voyeur.”

After getting I.D. verifications, I asked both of them to take off their clothes. Diane was quite impressive with her pussy trimmed into a little v-shape. Her breasts didn’t sag when she removed her bra. She had a little butterfly tattoo on her butt and another on her right ankle. It was definitely eye-catching. Rick had an athletic build, not really muscular. His cock was long and thick. He seemed quite proud of his body so I decided to put him to the test.

“Let’s see how big your cock is when it’s hard.” I said. “Stroke it for me.”

“How about if I have Diane do the stroking?” He asked.

“I’d rather see you do it.” I replied, smiling. “No cheating.”

Rick stroked his cock, having a little difficulty getting it up. Chris wasn’t paying any attention, focusing on Diane sitting across from him, completely naked. I knew he would fuck her the first chance he got.

“Maybe I’m having a bit of an off-day.” Rick apologized, still stroking his cock. “Too much sex last night, I guess.”

“Maybe Amber might be willing to give you a hand………….so to speak.” I stated.

I’d already prompted Amber the same as I had Chris. Amber rose from her chair and walked over towards Rick. He stopped stroking his semi-hard cock, watching her approach. Amber stood at his side, leaning over and kissing him. I could see her tongue plunge into his mouth several times while she massaged his hardening cock. His legs shook a little, more out of nervousness than arousal. Amber had him “up” in less than a minute. Even though I wasn’t all that impressed, I figured I’d have to take him in order to get his wife.

“Can both of you pass the drug test and background checks?” I asked casually.

“Yeah, no problem there.” Diane stated. “In fact, I work for the drug abuse hotline.”

Bet they’re both pillars of the community, I thought.

We hired both Rick and Diane. Three new female performers and one new male performer! We were on a roll, sort of.

The 10:00 interview was a surprise. Sarah, Steven’s secretary, walked in and sat down across from us. I was more upset than surprised.

“Sarah, what are you doing here?” I asked. “On business or are you seriously interested in making adult videos?”

Well……..depends on the money, I guess.” Sarah replied. “I assume I can make good money.”

“Aren’t you supposed to be at Steven’s office?” I asked.

“I asked Mr. Wells for the day off.” She replied. “He said it was alright.”

“Are you married?” I asked.

“No, Miss Kramer.” Sarah answered. “I do have a boyfriend though.”

“What would your boyfriend say if he knew you were here?” I questioned her.

“Oh, he knows. He says it’s alright with him.” She countered.

“I assume you’re going to give him the money you make!” I exclaimed. “Or at least some of it!”

“Well………….probably.” She answered, looking down at the floor.

Her boyfriend was probably a louse, a drug addict, a womanizer or all three, I thought.

I went through the entire interview, answering any questions before she had a chance to ask. Amber did the I.D. verification photos while I planned my next move. I didn’t want to hire Sarah. Steven would have a fit if he knew she even thought about making adult videos.