Never Ever Have I Wanked My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, is that a yes?" Penelope asked.

"Yes ... yes please."

"Well, you know what else we established earlier?"

Joel shook his head.

"We established that a lot of our friends here have never seen a guy naked, either."

"So, you know, fair's only fair ..." Gabi said again. She gently bounced her breasts.

This time, there was barely any question about it. Joel's dick was pressing so uncomfortably against his fly by this point it was practically demanding to be let out anyway. The two brothers nodded to each other, and slipped off their hoodies and T-shirts, exposing their lithe, smooth torsos.

Joel had seen his brother's chest plenty of times, of course, every time they went swimming. But he hadn't seen what was below the waistline since they'd been little kids. Miles smiled over at him, and then slid his shorts down in one fluid motion. The dick that had been pressed up against the fabric sprang proudly up. There was still a single bead of cum on the tip from his "accident" earlier, but he looked like he was already ready to go again.

Joel fumbled with his belt, unbuttoned the jeans and slowly unveiled his own manhood. A little longer, a little hairier than Miles's -- or was he just imagining that? Christ, he should not be staring at his brother's dick and comparing!

He snapped his gaze over to the girls instead. Most of them had stood up around them to get a clear view down onto the bed. Joel felt like an exhibit in a museum. The spectators smiled, exchanged excited whispers, peered in fascination at the brothers' erections.

"We had a deal, remember?" Joel somehow mustered up the courage to say.

Penelope gave another of her tinkling laughs. "Oh, we most certainly did, didn't we?"

And the girls obliged. One by one, they slid off their tops, unclasped their bras and exposed the breasts Joel and Miles were so desperate to see.

Joel heard his brother moan. He glanced momentarily away from the girls to see Miles caressing his cock. He hadn't wrapped his fingers around it, but was just very gently stroking his fingers along the top of the uncut head.

Joel snapped his gaze back to the unbelievable spectacle in front of him. Penelope, Aleesha, Gabi, Sarah, Vicky and all the others, topless before him. Gabi, grinning as ever, grabbed her enormous breasts and squeezed tight. Now it was Joel's turn to moan.

"Can I ... can I touch them?" he begged.

Penelope laughed. Her perfect breasts jiggled enticingly as she did so. "Oh Joel, you must know how it works by now."

"You want to touch them, you have to do something for us first," grinned Aleesha.

"You want to touch us, you have to touch ... your brother," said Gabi. She squeezed her tits some more.

"Wh- wha ..." he started to say. But Penelope leaned in, finger to her lips.

"Hush, hush. We've been through all this before."

"Take that dick in your hand, Joel. Show us how it's done."

"They always say only guys really know how to handle a dick."

"Make your brother squeal, Joel. Make him squeal and you'll get your reward."

Slowly, Joel turned to face his brother, lying next to him on the bed, lanky legs spread apart. From the point where the legs joined together, that dick he'd been trying to avoid looking at was jutting straight upwards. Miles's face looked agonised: overwhelmed by the intensity of his desire, craving a release from the tension that filled his body.

"You OK if I ... help you out, little bro?" Joel whispered.

Miles nodded, his eyes wide.

Joel reached down and closed a firm grip around his brother's throbbing penis. Miles whimpered. "Oh, yes ... oh yes, Jo-Jo ..."

It was so utterly surreal to be doing this, pumping up and down on his brother's engorged cock ... and yet of course it was also a motion he'd practised hundreds of times before on his own dick. His fingers instinctively knew how tight to grasp that meaty shaft, how slowly and then how quickly to slide up and down.

Joel stared up from his brother's dick at the topless girls grinning lasciviously down at them.

Then he felt something snaking tentatively across his smooth chest. Miles's hand. Stretching down, down, down ....

Joel gave an almighty groan as his brother's nimble fingers knitted themselves around his dick too. Clearly, Joel wasn't the only one who'd practised this motion to perfection, night after night, in the secrecy of his bed. His brother's hand stroked expertly up and down.

"Oh my God! Oh ... Miles!"

The touch of another hand on his dick felt indescribably better than his own. And with the sure instinct of brothers, who knew each other better than anyone else on the planet, both of them knew just what to do to make the other one writhe in ecstasy.

It all mingled together: the spectacle of the girls stood around them, and the sensation of his dick being so adeptly handled. Joel leaned back, pumping his brother and being pumped by him. Faster and faster. Urgently racing to that sweet release ...

It happen almost simultaneously: the throbbing pleasure built to a crescendo, burst through some invisible barrier and erupted out of Joel's body as thick, streaming cum. It splurged onto Miles's face, some splattering into his open mouth. And Miles pumped out rope after rope too, soaking the bedsheets and his brother's naked body.

They lay there, panting, each brother's hand still resting loosely over the other's dick. Around them, the girls were murmuring to themselves.

If he'd had a few moments to recover, Joel would have been demanding that he now get to touch some of those tits he'd been offered.

But before he could say anything, or even stir an inch from his current position, the door to the room flung open.

"JOEL? MILES? What the FUCK?"

It was their sister Charlotte. And she did not sound happy.

12