Never Have I Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

Meanwhile, Casey had been left alone again with Rob, who was fucking her thoroughly while attempting to stuff more fingers in her ass.

Suddenly Josh is there, too, looking at them with his huge bulge and puppy dog eyes. Hoping beyond hope.

Casey looks at Rob, question in her eyes.

Rob looks back at Josh. His eyes flicker hungrily over the enormous bulge. He hesitates for a second. Then nods, holding out a hand for his sexy bro.

Josh takes it, then Rob helps him remove his shirt and shorts. Freed, the colossal cock lives up to its name. Thick, long... it is like something out of a porno.

Rob looks at it with awe, then, hesitating for a moment, leans forward and kisses it, making it throb.

Looking into Josh's eyes, the last bit of trepidation melts away. Rob opens his mouth and tastes his first cock, taking it as far into his mouth as it will go.

He moans, kissing and licking and rubbing Josh's member. Casey guesses that Josh wasn't the only guy willing to experiment with guys.

Then, Josh's cock thoroughly coated in saliva, they position themselves: Josh at her anus, threatening to destroy even her master ass; Rob, still inside her vagina.

As Josh starts pushing in, Casey moans and braces, opening her ass as wide as she can to allow this huge cock. It stretches her to her limits, sending waves of the best kind of pain.

After a minute or two of this stretching, finally the head pops in, sending a jolt of pleasure up her spine.

Slowly he stretches her wide, going deeper and deeper with each small thrust.

Casey, stuffed with two cocks, feels unimaginably full. It is wonderful. She feels an orgasm building in her and cries out: "Fuck me! Oh fuck!"

They both begin fucking her with abandon, clearly enjoying the sensation of another cock fucking in tandem.

Casey starts cumming and doesn't stop. As soon as one orgasm ends, they fuck her some more and cums again. Two or three times, she cums like this, filled completely.

At last, the guys can't take it any longer. Rob goes first, blasting a load of cum into her pussy (she is glad she is on birth control), and Josh follows shortly after, filling her ass.

They all collapse in a pile, still inside her, softening cocks starting to come out. When they do, Casey thinks she has never felt so empty before, holes dripping with cum in the sun.

...

Lying there, Casey looks over and sees Dave and Mel in a similar pile.

Mel is ogling them with a satisfied curiosity, like she does whenever she learns a juicy new bit of gossip.

Mel sees her looking and catches her eye. She mouths: "Thank you!"

Casey shrugs. "You're welcome. Anal is fun."

The guys all sigh.

"Yeah."

12