Never Mind The Face Pt. 10

Story Info
A film show reveals many secrets.
7.8k words
3.4
867
00

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 02/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 10. Film Show

This Part refers back to previous chapters of the story. It may only make full sense in context if read after the foregoing Parts in the story.

Chapter 27. Freshening Up

An afternoon of totally unexpected eroticism was morphing into an evening of yet more sexual promise. So far, Rita and I were the only ones to have got it together. Ruby had been my target for the day, following a previous encounter which had satisfied her but left me unfulfilled.

She had thrown me and a late arrival, Rita, together, to prepare Rita to join our nude party. I interpreted that as her not having any sexual interest in me any more. She been sending me contradictory signals during the afternoon: at times teasing then distant.

It was her daughter Sylvia who had suggested a film show, aware that I had brought some sexy family videos with me. She assumed that the contents were of an epic naked horse ride of hers. She was about to get a big surprise.

Ruby had been told about her daughter's ride by her friend, Rita. She also had every justification for thinking that would be the subject of the videos. Yet she was about to get an equally big surprise.

Her husband, Sebastian, was oblivious to all of these antics. Ruby had never got around to telling him of her adventure with me and a horse, let alone Sylvia's reckless erotic horse riding sexcapade. So the question with him was how would he react to the revelations to come? Would it satisfy his voyeuristic desires, or fill him with jealousy

Only Rita had seen Sylvia's epic horse ride video. Her arrival had complicated the evening, which had been designed by ruby for two couples, one of whom - Sylvia - had initially been a reluctant participant. I, too had been unaware of the wider agenda the Boxing Day lunch entailed.

Sebastian clearly had a healthy sexual relationship with his wife, but appeared to want to get to know his stepdaughter better. Yet Sylvia had resented his intrusion into her already difficult relationship with her mother. He had shocked Sylvia in the past by trying to persuade her to join their nudist lifestyle

Sylvia and I also had a troubled relationship, based largely on her dislike for perceived professional inequalities, but also due to her mental barriers to sex. She had been hostile at seeing me that afternoon on her arrival at her parent's house. Yet it had not affected her increasingly sexy mood towards me during the family games.

Ruby's teasing attitude towards me left me suspicious of her motives, since she was evidently smitten with her husband, and might be winding him up by making faux advances to me.

That Boxing Day lunch had been conceived with Sylvia in mind, and for two couples, two generations: perm any two from four, assuming the greater likelihood of heterosexual couplings. Rita was the recently dealt wild card, who had persuaded Ruby to let her gate-crash the proceedings. Would she remain a bystander as she had volunteered to be, or get drawn into them?

~*~*~

Ruby had declared timeout from the increasingly raunchy proceedings to take Sebastian upstairs to be fucked, although she did not admit that at the time. I suspect that she had instigated it with deliberate intent: to spike Sebastian's immediate sexual cravings towards his step-daughter. She wanted to be in sole control of the conclusion to the evening.

She returned fifteen minutes later from their temporary disappearance, carrying a pile of large towels. Since we were not likely to be engaging in water sports, and we were not about to watch a Disney movie, the towels were clearly to protect the furniture from whatever secretions might be triggered by naked bodies during the film show. She was bent as always on organising us.

"Now that we are all nude, I would like you all to stay that way. So you should each sit on one of these towels. Sebastian is freshening up just now. I suggest you all do the same. I'll be back in a few minutes"

Ruby had gone to shower because she had formed a clear idea of what sort of movie was about to be shown. Little did she know who would be one of the stars

Sylvia wanted to freshen up as well. When I declined to join her, she looked at me questioningly.

"No, I don't need to," I said. "I'll keep Rita company. Don't be long, though."

I wanted to talk privately to Rita. When we were alone, was sat on a sofa, on supplied towels, of course. She smiled as she studied me, glancing down at my crotch.

"I see your friend is getting interested again. Do you find my body that desirable? I rarely care to find out when men think."

"Ah, well I can say without fear of correction that mankind's deprivation of the delights of your body would be a crime against nature. You're simply stunning, Rita."

She frowned. "But Ruby's and Sylvia's bodies are both far more exquisite in their different ways. How can I compete with them?"

"Don't try. Your attractions are far more primeval for men. Your body is sex on legs and beautiful, perfect to attract males for procreation."

"Well, your first attempt failed to advance nature's cause. I didn't get pregnant. I'm glad that I rediscovered heterosexual pleasures though. There's nothing quite like a real, throbbing, big, fat cock. My only reservation is the quality of the man attached to its other end.

"Would you have minded getting pregnant?"

"I don't think so, provided the man stays on hand to help out. But of course, he would have to have a bearable personality. You, my sweet young man, are just a tad too young for me."

"You look full of vitality to me, and you stimulate me with ease. Was it your visit to my house that achieved that change in your sexual tastes?"

She gave an amused smile. "Quite a bit, but not all; I now know that that I'm bisexual, as I always suspected. I was just a poor judge of men in my youth. But thanks partly to you, I've lost my animosity towards men in general. I know what you were thinking - that I owe it all to you. In fact, it was Sylvia that challenged my thinking, although she was talking about you at the time. Her comments intrigued me enough to want to meet you, and see for myself whether I could stomach intimacy with a man again. You might have given me short shrift, sent me packing. But you didn't, and I think it worked out very well. I've decided I must just be more discriminating about my men."

"So why did you refuse to see me again when I asked?"

"Pride, pure and simple; you'd disturbed my equilibrium. I gave you the brush off and then later was too proud to phone you back and admit I was wrong. I'm humbled that I could be taught a lesson in relationships by a much younger man. How did you get to be so wise?"

I laughed out loud at her absurd assumption. "Far from wise, I'm still inexperienced, but I'm learning all the time. If you'd known me before I met Sylvia, you would not recognise the present me. It's her and Ruby - and you - who've widened my horizons. Call it happenstance.

"I'm really pleased you're here, but are you really content just to sit and watch what develops for the rest of the evening? Ruby hadn't planned for a fifth person to be present. I think her games were designed for a foursome."

Rita sighed. She had such a lovely sexy contralto voice. "This evening, and our, er, invigorating shower, has salvaged my Christmas. I wouldn't miss being here for the world, now that I've witnessed how you four have gelled together. It's very entertaining to watch - and stimulating, all your lovely, sexy naked bodies. I wouldn't object though if I got roped into the fun. My encounter with you has been satisfying enough, though. I shall sleep happily tonight. And your cock appears to want more. Is that the famed powers of recovery of a younger man?

"You've been a great inspiration for me."

"Why, what has he done?"

That wasn't Rita.

We both turned our heads in surprise.

Sylvia had returned. I didn't think it politic to reply, and tell her that I'd fucked Rita in the shower room soon after her arrival. Rita stepped in to cover our tracks.

"I'm a confirmed voyeur, darling. I'm enjoying watching your sexy antics. Your boyfriend being here is just the icing on the cake."

Chapter 28. Is this something you should show your parents?

Sebastian and Ruby returned. He was looking relaxed, all over, whilst she was still keyed up from the earlier teasings. He set up the DVD player and projector whilst Ruby set about organising everybody in her customary fashion. She handed out towels and directed me to position long footstools in front of the sofas facing the drop-down screen.

I suspected that this was a normal routine at many of their parties. I could only guess at the events of those past occasions. Were they as erotic as the day so far had been, and what was about to be revealed?

The sight of the footstools reminded me fleetingly of my first meeting with Rita whose bottom displayed whilst kneeling had so inflamed my passion. I dragged my mind away from that arousing memory to see Sylvia giving me a questioning look. Too late I realised that huge boner had sprung up. They were becoming such a regular feature of that day that I hardly noticed them by then. It was apparent, though that Sylvia was using them as a gauge.

I had labelled the DVDs with cryptic phrases that would not disclose their contents to a casual discoverer of the disks. Sebastian had selected 'Exotic Dancing'.

"I have a suspicion these are not Hollywood movies, so I've started with the tamest title, to acclimatise us."

He sat beside Ruby on one long sofa. Sylvia cuddled up next to me on the other. That left room for Rita on either. She chose instead to kneel on the floor with her back and bottom to me, leaning on her elbows on a footstool. She was reminding me of our first encounter, which was confirmed when she turned to look back at me, with an enigmatic smile.

Sebastian hit play on the remote control. Sylvia appeared on screen in the living room of her old house, dressed in the sexy, revealing shiny gold belly dance outfit. It provoked appreciative noises from Ruby and Sebastian as she posed for the camera with a flushed face, before beginning her dance.

Sebastian was intrigued. "Wherever did you get that sexy ensemble from?"

It was a good question to ask since at that time High Street sex shops were nowhere near as ubiquitous as they are now.

The gold metallic wire bra of thin vine branches had just two vine leaves each covering a nipple, so the bra showed a great deal of her breast flesh, and left little doubt as to the desirable shape of her tits. Her bare right leg pushed out from beneath the thin gold tassels of the grass skirt, suggested little or nothing behind the tassels.

Ruby was impressed. "That's a very suggestive outfit, Sylvie. I'm sure if I arrived at a party dressed like that, there would be little doubt of my intentions."

"Do you normally dress like that for parties?" asked Rita.

"I don't normally go dressed to undress," she replied. "It should be spontaneous when it happens."

Sylvia's tassel skirt on screen was in layers. As she shed them during her dance it became increasingly evident how scantily she was dressed, as Sebastian remarked, "My god, she's got nothing on underneath. I'm stunned how sexy you look there, Sylvia. I'd never guess that you would dare to be so teasing."

Sylvia and I exchanged glances as we recalled that evening. She had bought the digicam and that outfit primarily to arouse me enough to finger her to an orgasm. It proved a big ask at the time. The reaction at this premiere of her outfit and her strip dance now took her as much by surprise as the revelation did the others.

She gripped my penis tightly to gauge its effect on me. My shaft pulsed vigorously within her grasp. This was her first chance to see her semi-naked body on screen, and she was getting excited about it. And there was much more to come.

Ruby was gently stroking Sebastian's cock as well, as they watched Sylvia's on-screen strip-dance spellbound. When she donned the semi-transparent grey-black gauze body veil and removed her bra, the tantalising sight on screen of her bare breasts beneath the gauze caused more excitement than her first unveiling of her nude body earlier that afternoon.

By the time she removed the tassel skirt on screen and her figure was barely concealed by the semi-transparent body veil, Sebastian's bottom was lifting from the sofa seat cushion. He seemed to be imagining copulation with her so desirable young body. He was certainly entranced by her performance. Her body looked stunning on the screen, and all the sexier for being partially obscured behind the veil.

"Sylvia, would you indulge me by kneeling alongside Rita at the footstools. "Then we can enjoy your twin displays on screen and live in front of us at the same time."

It still seemed odd to me for naked parents to be asking their equally naked daughter to how off her body to them, but that was what Sebastian and Ruby had hoped for all along. Sylvia glanced at me for guidance. I nudged her gently and said, "Indulge your father-in-law - and me."

She moved to kneel beside Rita, casting me a backward glance; for her step-father, nothing. She and Rita made an odd couple with the marked disparity in their body sizes, but I could not tear my gaze away from Rita's larger, less subtle but far more erotic anatomy.

The video recording caught frequent close-ups of Sylvia's bottom, which was arguably her best feature. Her breasts were so perfectly formed that I had to remind myself that they were real. Sebastian leant back on the sofa and stared intermittently between Sylvia's bottom on the screen and in the flesh in front of him. She turned her head to check on him at last, then parted her knees and arched her back to push up her bottom and improve his rear view of her pussy within her gloriously shapely bottom cheeks.

The recording ended with Sylvia naked and letting the gauze veil slip from her body. We applauded her stunning performance.

It was followed by another recording on the disc, whose contents had taken me by surprise when I first viewed it many months before. I had given Sylvia her first male-induce orgasm, albeit exhaustively with my wrist and fingers. She had then fallen asleep before giving me the opportunity to take up her offer to "do whatever you want".

When she later visited my bed early the following morning, she had brought the camera with her and recorded her arousing me and my tool from our slumbers and sitting astride me, riding my cock until I came, noisily.

She turned her head now to say, "That was my surprise for you, Simon. I hope you enjoyed it."

I chuckled. "If I hadn't, I wouldn't be showing it to you all now. For months, these videos were my only inspiration. I can only thank you for arousing me so often in your absence."

Sebastian leapt up to change the disk, saying, "great start, and there's two more to come. How can you top those performances, Sylvia?"

When he went back to the sofa, his cock was so engorged that he knelt behind her on the carpet instead, and began an uninvited assault on his stepdaughter's pussy from the rear. The younger Sylvia would never have allowed him near her. She did not react now, other than to lift her head and arch her back. It appeared that she was going to allow his sexual advances, and in full view of the rest of us.

Ruby took the opportunity of his move to come and join me on the other sofa. I suspected that was how their dinner parties tended to develop once Sebastian made the first move. She lightly stroked my cock as we watched her husband tease Sylvia's body towards full arousal. The two couples had formed, perhaps just as ruby had intended?

Having been offered no resistance by Sylvia to his caresses of her pudenda, Sebastian lifted her bodily and flipped her onto her back along the length of the footrest, close to where Rita knelt. Sylvia's bottom overhung one end of the stool and her legs were raised aloft. She moaned as he knelt on the floor and tongued her clitoris. She stroked his hair as he moved his head up her body and sucked on her nipples. She was going to allow him full access.

She sighed long and deeply as he stretched out his body, balancing on his hands on the footstool either side of her waist, his toes on the carpet. He penetrated her with a gentle but decisive thrust. The stepfather had attained his objective for the evening.

Sylvia gasped but offered no resistance. Instead, she turned her head sideways to gauge my reaction. I should have been repulsed by a naked man attacking Sylvia's body. But Sebastian had a very attractive, tanned physique that even a heterosexual man could appreciate. My tummy was performing internal belly flops, and my cock pulsed, as I watched him making love to his stepdaughter. I smiled, and sought to control my suddenly overwhelming desire to masturbate as I enjoyed their spectacle. I didn't feel any jealousy, only a pressing need for personal gratification. It looked such a natural progression of events of that afternoon that I had to remind myself that this was my first live sex show.

Ruby leant forwards and whispered solicitously, "Can you feel anything, Sylvie?"

Sylvia let out a strangled groan, then lapsed into a regular rhythm of quick intakes of breath then sighs, as Sebastian repeatedly thrust inside her. His voice trembled with emotional relief at her acquiescence, as his long-cherished ambition appeared about to be realised. He alternated gasps with grunts of increased effort as his body began to assemble its forces for a spermal assault on her womanhood. They increased in volume and intensity as his climax approached. Sylvia's gasps grew louder as well, sounding confusingly like cries of pain. Their conjoined bodies were captivating to watch, as Sylvia's slender but shapely frame was attacked from behind by Sebastian's powerful, tanned, muscular physique.

Rita, Sebastian and I leant in, captivated by their impromptu display, and their evident commitment to this intimate act. It was pure, unforced sensuality. The atmosphere was so relaxed that any potential embarrassment at watching such intimacy quickly passed. It was replaced with my growing arousal. Nor did Ruby appear in the least surprised or put out that her husband was fucking his step-daughter. She was fully involved in their maiden coupling. It was as if she and Sebastian had both connived to this end. She had relinquished my cock and was massaging her breasts, her normal primary source of self-arousal. Rita kept casting backward glances at me as she watched, enthralled.

My heart pounded as my stomach churned with irrational fears that I would be left with the penetration of Sylvia's pre-filled vagina, awash with another man's spunk. I must confess to having had a very sheltered upbringing. Would Sebastian offer selfish resistance to my attempt to possess her mother's body as an alternative?

My cock pulsations declined as I watched them. My blood pressure eased. I watched the impending culmination of this coupling approach with a strange sense of sexually aroused detachment.

Sylvia's gasps were increasingly followed by cries of evident excitement. Jealousy gripped me, in case Sebastian proved the beneficiary of my patient past nurturing of her libido. Would she come for the first time for him, rather than for me?

Then she cried out loudly between pauses as she gasped, "Oh, Poppa - I want you - to come - I want you to - be satisfied - but not inside me. Come on my breasts if you want - but not inside me."

He groaned at the late delivery of her unanticipated request, since he was already very close to his climax. With a few more thrusts, he seemed to jerk his body backwards, to disengage his cock unwillingly from her womanhood. He moved hurriedly round the side of the footstool clutching his engorged penis, to stand facing his wife and me over her compliant body. He resumed his ascent to his climax, masturbating his cock whilst he drank in the glorious sight of his stepdaughter's trim but busty body before him. His cries quickly changed to a continuous, increasingly loud "ohhhhhhh," as his climax hit him and he directed streams of spunk up her front from her belly to her breasts and chin. His stream seemed to last for an eternity as I watched it in mesmerised horror. I had never imagined that I would want to watch another man get satisfaction; and it would take much mental processing for me to come to terms with that first experience.