Never Say Never Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Same," Dean pipes in.

Kyle nods. "That's a given in my book. No golden showers."

Miranda shakes her paper. "I want Kyle to watch me get fucked by Dean, and other men and women, so we match there. I like watching him fuck others too. Makes me very hot. The whole dom/sub thing intrigues me, but we aren't sure if we want to go there or if we just want to try out some BDSM play. I love role play. Sucking cock and pussy. I want to kiss Karley and have wanted to for a couple of years and so want to play with those amazing giant tits of yours." She glances at me with a sexy grin. "Like I'm almost drooling here." She giggles as she squeezes my thigh. "I'm a pussy fuck girl, as I already indicated. And eat me all day and I'm yours forever."

"All truth," Kyle chimes in.

"Oh, fuck yes," Dean mutters. "I'm so fucking hard right now." He looks around the table quickly. "That's okay to say, right?"

Miranda laughs. "More than okay. You made my clit twitch."

"Aw yeah, fuck. This is gonna be fun." Dean's hand drops to his lap, a sheepish grin stealing his face.

Miranda watches and stretches her neck to see what that hand of his is doing. "I might need to come to help you with that before we eat." She lets out a low growl as she drags her eyes back to her paper. "I'm obsessed with my clit and need my clit and G spot stimulated at once to come. The right pressure on the rights spots for the right length of time with the right thoughts." She laughs. "Yes. I'm a high maintenance diva. As are about all women if you want them to come. I love nipple play. I've always wanted spanking and I finally admitted that to Kyle so that's why we got the paddle. It's new as I said. And Karley, I've had things I was afraid to admit to wanting to ... like spanking. You are not alone with that. As you can see, I love sex toys and we have a giant collection that we can all use on each other. I don't want anal. Gonna be a bitch about making that concrete. However, I'm intrigued a bit, but the feeling does not match the intrigue for me, so it ends up being a fail. I want to be dominated and taken, chased, spanked, fucked."

"Wow." Dean's eyes are saucers. "Excuse my drool."

Miranda is smiling.

Kyle gives a full grin. "She's way naughtier than I ever knew and now that we are open, our sex life has totally changed. And now with you guys. This is all so good."

"Gosh, I love nipple stuff too. So much I forgot to say." I run my finger around the rim of my wine glass. My gasp makes my heart race again.

"You know, I think that's okay. Part of the fun will be finding out what each other likes and then doing it." Kyle slams his hand down on the table.

I jump, and I never jump.

Dean cracks up. "Wow, you got her to jump. That's talent." He shakes his head. "I've tried for years. Never ever happens." He stands up. "I'd better check the chicken." He turns and walks towards the sliding glass door, but swivels back. "Sorry, I didn't mean to cut you off, were you done, Miranda?"

She smiles and rests her hand on her palm, elbow on the table as she cocks her head. "For now. And go ahead. We don't want burnt food." Her grin is deliciously naughty. "I'm ready to get this on. Maybe I should go suck his cock while he checks the chicken."

I spit out my wine. "Oh, don't you dare, he will lose control and burn the chicken. Better wait." I mop up my spit out wine with the napkin Kyle handed me. "I don't suck him too much, he comes right away."

"I heard that," he calls from the deck. "I think I will be just fine."

Miranda jumps up and makes a beeline for the door as I'm shaking my head.

I watch in awe as she goes out to the deck, for all the world to see and drops to her knees in front of my husband. Her hand swiftly unzips his pants, and she has his cock out faster than I can take a second breath. I glance at Kyle and his eyes are glued to them as well.

Miranda pops his cockhead into her mouth and her tongue slips out along his shaft. She rides his cock with her mouth as he moans while flipping chicken, a new skill I didn't think he could handle. I chuckle as he jerks and twitches as she sucks. She does the gag thing, which I hate, and he groans out so loud that I almost feel guilty I never do that for him, but it's just ... ew. Better her than me.

I sigh big. "Yeah, I have a pretty giant gag reflex. I can't do that worth shit." I laugh.

"We all have our talents, baby girl." He gives me a closed mouth grin with a new depth to the flirty eyes he usually gives me.

My heart skips a beat at that nickname and I jerk.

"Oh, that okay if I call you that? I call Miranda kitten."

I hug my enormous breasts. "I really like it."

His eyes fall to my chest as I hug myself. "I won't lie, I can't tell you how many times I wanted to see those huge tits of yours bare. I seriously can't wait."

I grin at him. "You don't have to wait." I plunge my right hand into my sundress and scoop each of my breasts out of my bra cups and lay them out bare and open.

His jaw drops and his eyes widen. "Holy fucking shit you have the most amazing tits! And those nipples! You are a damn goddess! I never imagined they'd be that sexy." He lets out a low slow whistle. "Oh, fuck, Miranda is going to die over your large nipples."

"Aw, you are making me blush." I give my shoulders a shimmy. "I'm thrilled you like them. I think Dean is bored with them honestly." He just doesn't want all I want. I drop my eyes.

"Bored? How the fuck could he ever be bored with those amazing nipples and jugs? I mean, seriously, Karley, you have mega porn star tits. Your nipples might be the largest I've ever seen, and I've watched a lot of porn." He laughs and rubs his jaw. "Damn, woman. Fuck. Never could I ever get bored of those. I'm hard as fuck right now." He scoots back his chair and pats his lap. "Come?"

I down a gulp of wine as my heart pounds. I rise and skirt myself quickly around the table. I lift my left leg and straddle his lap, putting my tits immediately in his face.

He gropes my breasts with both hands as I moan. "Mmm, fuck, just look at these tits of yours. Fuck. You are like a gift from heaven. Best tits ever!" He opens his mouth wide and devours my right nipple, instant mouth to tit taking as much of it into his mouth as he can. He moans as I moan as he fondles my other breast at the same time he's sucking.

My eyes roam his face, this face I've sat across the table from so many times, laughing together, enjoying tasty homemade food, playing games. I hesitate just for a moment before I stroke that strong jawline with my forefinger and on to mingle my fingers into his lush hair. He moans his pleasure as he brings his mouth to suckle at my other nipple, its peak hard before his mouth even touches it. My nipples are that erect state where they almost hurt, seemingly ready to burst from being pulled taut with wrinkled skin, my areolas speckled with multiple raised bumps across the pale shade oval of light pink. He runs his tongue all over my nipples and nibbles lightly.

I drop my head back towards the table with a moan as he pleasures my nipples. I'm fondling his hair in a foggy reverie of how fast we've all succumbed to sexually pleasuring each other. I press my pelvis against his hardon, which feels generous and full. My pussy aches for his touch. I sigh and grind my tummy against him and his hands immediately grasp my ass cheeks.

He grips my hips hard as he continues to mouth my nipple. He draws it deep into his mouth like my babies did breastfeeding, a deep throating hard suck Dean usually doesn't dare broach.

My hands maul his scalp, roaming down to his strong shoulders and biceps, the thickness of which both scares and titillates me, just as Dean's do. Being vulnerable in the grip of such strength is both seductive and terrifying.

He lets out a deep groan as I belly ride his boner between our clothing. He lets my nipple slip out of his mouth, it glistens in the sunlight hitting us from the sliding deck door glass. "Fuck, I want to fuck you so bad," he murmurs.

My clit twitches her answer. "Mmmm. You just made my clit twitch."

He growls and grabs my head, his open mouth crashes on mine and we tangle our tongues in a deep French kiss. My breasts smash to his upper chest and neck as his hands roam down pressing my back. He wiggles his cock between us, and I whimper into his mouth.

"Please," I whisper in the slight break of our kiss.

The sliding door opens but neither of us stops kissing.

"Wow. Hot and heavy in here too I see," Miranda says. "Fuck Karley, I knew your tits were going to be amazing, but holy shit, girl. You are ... just wow!"

I smirk at her as my cheeks flush. I pull my tongue from Kyle's mouth long enough to say, "Thanks."

I lean fully back from Kyle and glance at my husband. His eyes look shocked, but then he smiles. Yeah, fucker, your cock was just in Miranda's mouth.

"No doubt very hot in here. And yes, my wife has the most amazing tits I've ever seen in my life." Dean sets the platter of grilled chicken breasts on the table. "Eat first. Fuck for dessert."

"Wise man," I whisper as our eyes meet for a split second, a little eye check for our marriage bond is a good thing. I rise off Kyle's lap and my husband takes my hand and gives it a squeeze. A little startled, but, pleased by your compliment, my dear husband. I guess daily scenery isn't boring him after all. Be nice if he fucking said it more often. I force my eyes to soften as we hold each other's gaze.

"Yes," he says. "I have good ideas, you know that."

His eyes reek with satisfaction peppered with pings of surprise, a look I haven't seen there in many years. I must say I like it. Miss it. Greet it heartily with my gaze. I give him a nod and squeeze his hand back. We are still us. This is just sex and sex only. Pure bodily satisfaction with a dose of friendship to sweeten the hot deal.

Miranda sets the salad and dressing bottles on the table while I go for the bag of sliced French bread and a bowl of softened butter.

After setting it all on the table, I grab the corn-tomato-avocado slaw from the fridge. I set it down near Kyle, his hand immediately cups my left ass cheek. I melt into it as Dean fills up my wine glass and Miranda's.

"Liquid inhibition remover," he says with a wink.

I laugh as does Miranda and when I glance at Kyle, he just grins.

He removes his hand from my ass and heads towards the fridge. "Beer Dean?"

"Yes, definitely. Thanks."

We eat and chatter as we normally do, but there are new luscious loaded looks as we all exchange dinner talk. My heart beats aggressively and butterflies in my gut steal my normal appetite in a mix of nerves laden with a thick state of arousal. When I shift in my chair, my labia feels significantly wet.

We finish eating and clean up the meal quickly. We are all involved and sail through it fast.

Once we hit the living room, there is no going for our spouses, we attach to each other's, Kyle and I falling on the far end of the couch, Miranda and Dean on the side closer to the dining room. We are kissing, nuzzling, and the moans begin.

I straddle Kyle with my knees bent, pussy smashed into his cock as Miranda covers Dean's lap with her crotch and ass. I keep glancing their way, as if they are a porno, but live. I sigh as my panting ramps up. Fuck! This is beyond intoxicating and intense.

Kyle peeks too. My gaze has met both Miranda's and Dean's and their eyes are lit with desire. I meet my eyes to Kyle's gaze up close as I let out a moan.

Kyle gives a low growl-moan. His hands are up my dress as he fondles my breasts as we kiss deeply. One hand drifts down to my pussy and he wiggles his fingers across my clit and labia lips.

I moan out and emphatically say, "Yes."

He presses two fingers into my wet pussy as I moan. He bites my lower lip and I whimper. He chuckles as the bite turns into a suck. We kiss again as my eyes close, my hand falls upon his cock to stroke it through his pants.

"Mmm-hmmm," he murmurs into my mouth.

I mingle my fingers past the waistband of his pants. My fingers meet the wet tip of his cock sticking out the top of the elastic of his underwear.

Fuck. He must have a long cock.

He's nine fucking inches ... rings in my brain in Miranda's voice. Ah yes, that conversation we once had about cocks over coffee drinks in the local café last summer. The men were fishing for the day and the kids were all occupied, so in between pickups for kid activities, the two of us had met for a quickie coffee fix. Of course, cocks came up because the man who had walked past us clearly was sporting a fully charged fuck rod in his pants. We had stifled our giggles, but he noticed and just grinned back at us as he approached the coffee shop counter. Probably at least ten years our junior, his smile told us all the delicious our fantasy lives needed.

And now. I'm sitting here with her husband's fingers shoved up my pussy, pressed to said nine-inch cock. The wine has loosened me enough to giggle.

"What's funny?" Kyle whispers into my ear before he takes my earlobe into his mouth.

I moan. "Mmm, yes, please." I grip his shoulders as he trails kisses down my neck, stopping at my collarbone to form his lips around the bone raise of it. "This is funny, us like this. So naughty, but I love it."

"Good," he says as he lifts my ass cheeks up slightly and I slip my legs down to straddle him, cradling his hips with my knees. He grasps the bodice of my sundress and whips it off my body and over my head faster than I can take a real worthwhile breath.

I giggle. "I guess I'm easy access."

He grins. "My favorite thing about sundresses. Especially when you are commando."

I bite my lip as I grin at him before I glance over at Miranda and Dean. She is face-first into the couch cushion and he's already fucking her forcefully from behind, her pert perky breasts bouncing, nipples pointed into little dark triangles as my husband's open palm smacks her ass, harder than he's ever smacked mine. My eyes widen as I find great satisfaction in not feeling a single bit jealous. But ... Dean spank me like that!

She groans. "Oh, fuck yes, spank me, fuck me, ride me hard."

He pumps harder, his newly flat stomach crushing into the delicate curves of her ass cheeks making them bounce harshly.

The sight only serves to ramp up my lust as Kyle pushes me to lean back, then smacks my clit, the wet sounds of his palm hitting me filling my ears. He fondles my breasts over my bra. With two fingers in me he pumps, slapping my clit with the bottom of his palm in clit spanks each time he rapidly smacks me.

"We need the toys here," Miranda says suddenly as she lifts her head. I watch her roll to a sit and leave as Kyle whispers in my ear.

"Pussy first, then ass?" He holds my chin, so our eyes meet.

I tremble as I nod and whisper, "Yes. It will be my first, but I've used toys up my ass. Several times."

"I won't go all the way in okay." He holds me close, taking a moment to inhale the skin of my chest. "I will go slow, and you hold up an arm for me to stop and I'll do it immediately. I want you to enjoy it too so no pressure at all. You can change your mind at any moment, even if I'm just about to enter you or even in you. Any time. Got it?"

I nod and try to mask the fear in my eyes, but I don't think I do it well enough because he says, "I'm serious. We can wait until next time if you aren't ready tonight. I'm a very patient man. And it's important to me that you enjoy what we do as much, or actually even more than me. I won't come until you have at least twice. My general rule."

Wow! A part of me melts as he cups my cheek, running his thumb to my lips. In a non-hushed whisper, he says, "We are friends and I care deeply for you. Yes, this is just sex, but I care for you too. Okay. I need you to know that. This is a partnership we are entering into. One with the immense potential for extreme pleasure for all of us."

"Where is the button?" Dean fumbles, but then turns on a deep pink vibrator with a finger, the hum buzzes but mutes as he shoves it in Miranda's pussy. She groans and squeezes her breasts.

Kyle stands, cloistering my whole body to his, securing me underneath my thighs as I wrap my legs around him. He carries me to a stack of pillows near the fireplace and gently lays me on them. We keep constant eye contact as my heartbeat ravages my veins. Leaving his pants still on, he reaches beneath my back. I arch so he can unhook my bra. My breasts fall out in their usual generous bounce.

"Why won't Dean spank me like that?" I hiss quietly but with a grin, so he knows.

"We'll get him too," Kyle winks. "I'll show him."

I firm my lips together and wrinkle my nose, which makes my eyes squint a bit. "K," I say. I lay my head back on the pillows and relax my whole body into all the softness. My eyes close.

Kyle settles between my legs and aligns his pouty mouth with my pussy.

"Let's go help," Miranda says.

My brain wakes up quick as she kneels next to me on the fireplace side and Dean kneels on my other side.

I gasp. "Oh shit, this might make me die," I say with a little laugh. "You guys have me surrounded.

"I'm a nurse. I'll save you with some mouth to mouth."

The men laugh.

"Can we see some of that soon too please?" Dean pleads.

"With pleasure." She leans down and her open mouth falls gently on mine.

My first female kiss. Instant butterflies at the first brush of her lips on mine.

Her lips are so soft as she caresses mine with hers. She presses her tongue softly to mine and drags it slowly along the length. Her mouth so gentle, erotic, sensual she pulls my upper lip between hers over and over again with lip smacks before pushing her tongue into my mouth again. Her hand cups my left breast, her thumb running over my erect nipple as her mouth works over my other one.

"Oh, hell yes," Dean says. "This is so fucking hot. I've waited for my entire marriage to see this."

"Aw yeah, it's so good. I love watching women enjoy each other," Kyle says as he nudges my thighs open wider with his hands. His fingers pry my pussy lips open and his tongue tip presses the opening of my vagina. He takes several flat tongue swipes across my spread open lips as I writhe ever so slowly against his tongue touch.

I moan loudly, the stimulation of pussy, mouth, and breast flooding my brain into a flurry. I can't tell where one sensation begins and the other ends, then I'm further hot inflamed as Dean puts his mouth on my other nipple. I'm undulating my body against all three of them, my head falls to the side, back and forth back and forth as Miranda kisses down my neck.

She cups my breast with both her hands and puts her hot warm mouth over my nipple. Her suck is strong but gentle, less aggressive than both Dean and Kyle.

My hands play with both Dean's hair and Miranda's as they each suckle a nipple. The sounds I'm making are new ones I've never heard myself make before. I'm writhing, moaning, whimpering, everything an erotic blur. The euphoria is like none other I've ever felt in my life as they work over my parts with their mouths. Who knew three mouths would feel like this!

Kyle secures his mouth around my clit, pulling all the little bits of skin taut into his mouth, and he sucks hard mashing his tongue against my aroused flesh as I gasp and squeeze any scalps I can reach with my fingernails. He turns on a toy, the hum sounds mix with the sucking smack sounds of their suckling, the hum muting a bit as he inserts it into my pussy. The vibration from the toy grinding inside my pussy, nudging itself against my G spot. My pussy clamps, then flares, then clamps again as I moan.

Fuck I'm close ...

I'm riding my orgasm hill, nearing the point where I will crash into it. I tense and fall silent as his tongue pressure on my clit gives me just that right push for me to fall. My arms draw to my body, my legs bending, my toes curling, my lips pursing as my tongue pokes out of my mouth. The climax takes me, and my vagina convulses. There are too many contractions to count as they ripple out my pelvis, radiating to take over my body in a series of rapid curling jerks. My skin breaks out in goosebumps, a very rare occurrence indeed.