Never Too Late

Story Info
Student and teacher reconnect after several years.
6.3k words
4.47
14.1k
23
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: As always, this story is pure fiction. If you think one of my characters reminds you of someone you know, you're wrong. If any of my characters engage in sexual stuff, they're 18 years of age, or older. This could fall into multiple categories, but I'll make a decision while I'm writing it. Onto my story.

My name is Jamison Carter, Jamie to my friends, a nearly 25 year old high school history and government teacher, in Kent, Washington, about 25 miles southeast of Seattle. I've recently married my long time girlfriend, who couldn't be more different than me, if she tried.

Funny thing about the school I teach in, it has a student body that hails from 67 different countries. If we talk about student body diversity, Kent-Meridian high school is the poster child for diversity.

If my father could see the students in my classes, each day, he'd have a coronary. Oh, wait, he did have a coronary, just as I was turning 14 years of age, and starting high school, in Seattle.

He and my mother had been divorced nearly 4 years, when that racist son of a bitch keeled over at work, and died. Neither my mother, Janet, nor me shed one tear. Like I said, he was a real son of a bitch.

I was surprised that mom stuck it out for nearly 11 years, but finally had enough of his drunken tirades, and stood up to him during the divorce proceedings.

The only decent thing he did, was to forget to change his beneficiary on his life insurance, which came to mom and me. To be truthful, we both thought he was far too stupid to remember to change it.

It definitely made life easier for the two of us.

My first day of high school, I was a bit stunned walking into my Freshman English class. Much to my surprise, our teacher, Mrs. Jarvis, might have been the only black faculty member in our school. Also, she might have been the largest woman on our faculty. Standing over 5'10" and on the full figured side, I just sort of took to her.

My high school was over 95% white, but, unlike my dad, I had no issues with race. If she could help me with my worst subject, then I didn't care if she was purple with orange polka dots.

Unlike some of the racist kids in my class, I Iet her know I was color blind, and we got along, just fine. She actually did help me through my worst subject. And, to be honest, I became a school teacher partially because of Mrs. Jarvis.

With me standing just about 6'2" and tipping the scales at nearly 230, I was eager to get on the football team. I wound up playing all four years of high school, starting the last three.

During my four years of high school, I had Mrs. Jarvis several more times, and we seemed to get along more than just OK. Nothing of a sexual nature, but we both were comfortable talking to each other.

Over the four years of high school, we would talk about life, in general. I told her about my father, and the fact that my mother shied away from dating, after their divorce. She told me she had two little girls, and their father up and decided he didn't want to be married, any more, and left two years previously.

At her insistence, I applied to Central Washington University, in Ellensburg, about 120 miles east of Seattle. Aside from being an excellent teacher's school, their football coach took a liking to my talents.

By graduation day, I had my acceptance letter, to Central, as well as a scholarship to play football. After telling my mother about both my honors, I went to Mrs. Jarvis's office, to tell her of my successes.

Walking into her office, and showing her both letters, she surprised me by hugging me tightly, telling me how happy she was. I reacted by putting my arms around her and slowly kissing her lips, very sensually. At first, she returned my kiss, adding a bit of tongue, when my hands gripped her rounded behind. All of a sudden, we both realized that we were still student and teacher, kissing like two horny teens.

I nearly jumped a foot backwards, apologizing, over and over.

"Oh, Jamie, this was my fault, and I am so very sorry."

"No, Donna, this is all on me! And I am very embarrassed."

As I moved back, her eyes lowered, noticing the large bulge in my pants. I noticed how wide her eyes opened, I truly was embarrassed groping my favorite teacher, even though it seemed to both of us, we certainly enjoyed our very ill advised groping.

"Please know Donna, oops, Mrs. Jarvis, that given the chance, I'd do that again."

I then turned and left her office, before I did just that.

The next night at my graduation ceremony, I made sure to introduce my mother to Mrs. Jarvis. They seemed to get along with each other, which pleased me to no end.

No, I didn't tell my mom what I had done the previous day in Donna's office. I was too embarrassed.

As I was packing up my car to make the drive to Ellensburg, who came to our house to wish me luck? Yes, Donna Jarvis.

Mom quietly told us she'd just go back in our house, when Donna asked her to say.

"Jamie, I want you to know if you ever want to talk, you have my number. About anything."

With that, we just hugged, a bit closer than a teacher and student should hug. As we separated, she took my face in her hands and gave me the softest, sweetest kiss I'd ever had.

I saw mom hurry inside, so I returned the kiss, with both my hands gripping her curvy butt cheeks.

"Aren't you afraid of your mother seeing us?"

"Nope, I just want you to know how much I think of you, Donna."

"You better keep your mind on your studies, and your football practices."

One more kiss, and I decided to get really brave, so I placed one hand on her fairly large breast. I did feel her large nipple harden, instantly.

"You'd better stop, or you won't get on the road, Jamie."

"OK, I guess you're right, even though that's not my first choice, I want you to know," saying that with a grin, and pressing the bulge in my shorts against her body. My actions left no doubt what my preference was.

Off I went, to start my college experience.

Getting settled in my dorm, and learning my way around campus, two weeks before classes started, and starting my football practice, before the rest of the students arrived, was sort of a lonely experience. It made me miss Donna even more.

Once practice started, those thoughts were pushed into the background. Football kept me hopping, plus learning my way around campus.

My Freshman year was quite a learning experience, both on the football field, and in the classroom. I did make friends in my classes, and some of the girls in my classes let it be known they were available for bedroom activities.

Call me old fashioned, but I wanted to be the one who instigated any bedroom stuff. There was this one girl, Anna Barber, a year or two older than me, and on the larger side. After a few dates, that ended in some heavy make out sessions, we finally wound up in her bed. Getting our clothes off, and me seeing her large breasts for the first time, we literally jumped each other's body.

As soon as I got a condom in place, she was all over me. After nearly two hours of fucking, sucking and licking, there wasn't one area of either of our bodies, we didn't know, intimately.

For the remainder of the term, we had many of these nights, as she didn't have a roommate, or any inhibitions.

Getting ready for Christmas break, Anna went back to Spokane, to visit her family, not before telling me she wasn't coming back. It seems as if she spent way too much time fucking me, and not nearly enough time studying.

Let me interject, here, that most of my calls or texts to Donna went unanswered, and when I mentioned this to my mother, she just sort of brushed them off, telling me that Donna was very busy in her classroom.

The second day back home for Christmas break, and still not hearing from her, I went to her house. When her older daughter, Faith, answered the door, I could tell by her face, something was wrong.

"Mom, Jamie is here," she yelled.

After what seemed like an eternity, Donna came to the living room, and gave me the shock of my short life. She appeared to be about five months pregnant!

"Hello, Jamie. I guess an explanation is in order."

"I guess so."

Taking three or four big breathes she started.

"Before the end of last school year, my ex and I tried a trial reconcilliation. As you can see, things happened. Oh, Jamie, I'm so sorry!"

"Donna, you don't have to say that, we've never made each other any promises."

Even though I felt like shit, I had to stop and tell myself we were still student and teacher, and even though she and Edward Jarvis were separated, they were still husband and wife, in the eyes of the law.

"Can we sit and talk, like adults, please, Jamie?"

Sitting in her living room, she started by telling me that ever since she told her husband she was pregnant, he became more distant. She also told me there was very little chance of their reconcilliation going any further.

Just then, both Faith, and Alana, her younger daughter came into the room, and sat with their mother. Donna excused herself and left the room.

"Jamie, mom won't tell you, but she's told both of us that she truly cares for you, even with the age difference," Faith told me. For thirteen and a half and twelve years of age, both girls seemed wise beyond their years.

All I could think about, is she has a funny way of showing it. I thought this, but kept it to myself.

As I got up to leave, thanking both girls for their honesty, Donna came back and put her arms around me, giving me a hug. I could tell she was crying, and gave her a soft hug in return.

"I've heard that's its not good for a baby to have mommy crying, so, please don't do that," I whispered.

With that, she took my face in both hands and gave me a long, sensuous kiss. Did I feel a little tongue?

"Thank you, so much, Jamie, for being such a great friend. Maybe, just maybe this can progress, some day, soon."

With that, I turned and went back home.

Over the rest of the winter break, we had conversations, but as her tummy started to grow, I was fairly certain nothing was going to happen.

Boy, was I wrong!

The day before I was headed back to school, Donna asked if we could have a quiet lunch.

Taking her back to her empty house, I was turning to leave, when she took my hands and placed around her waist, and gave me the deepest, most sensual kiss of my life. One of her hands moved to my crotch, and started rubbing my already throbbing manhood.

"If you promise to be very careful, lets go to my bedroom," she breathed.

Moving silently, we both started taking our clothes off. When she took off her shirt, and bra, I just inhaled at the size of her breasts. My pants and briefs came off, with my very solid eight inches at full mast.

"Jamie, you have to be very careful with your weapon," she smiled. Taking my cock in her hand, we both laid down on her bed. When her soft lips encased my cock, I nearly passed out. I had only dreamed of this for nearly five years.

I moved my face between her thighs, and started a long slow lick up and down her very swollen cunt lips. I just couldn't believe how wonderful her sex tasted. As my tongue touched her already excited clit, her entire body started shaking.

Her mouth was working wonders bobbing up and down my manhood. Just as I was thinking of changing positions, I started shooting stream after stream of white hot cum down her throat. With some tissues nearby, most of my offering landed in them. Oh, my fucking goodness, that was so great. I'd received blow jobs before, but nothing like this.

Rolling onto my back, with my cock pointing up to the ceiling, Donna rolled on top of me, and slid right down onto my solid eight inches.

"Jamie, let me do the work, so I can make sure everything is OK."

I just nodded my agreement, and gently held her very swollen breasts. Her nipples had to be close to an inch long, and nearly as thick as most pencil erasers.

Slowly, she started moving up and down my thick shaft. I couldn't believe the sounds coming from her throat. Moans. Growls. More moans, as she started picking up her pace.

After nearly ten minutes, she got off and moved onto all fours, and I knew just what she wanted.

I moved behind her, and very slowly started pushing my cock into her sopping wet pussy.

Just a few more thrusts, and I knew I was at my limit. Shooting more streams of baby making material deep into her womb, we both just collapsed in a heap.

"Oh my fucking goodness, Jamie, you are amazing."

"Donna, you are everything I've dreamed about, and more."

"Aren't you glad my girls are at a friends house, studying?"

"Do you think they're old enough to know what's what?"

"No doubt. In fact, they asked what they should call you, if we continue down this path."

"I'm more than OK with a plain Jamie, if that's all right with you."

"Uh hum, that's what I thought you'd say. Just so you know, you're my first white guy, and don't take this the wrong way, but by far the youngest, too."

"I can't tell you how long I've dreamed about this, and I hope you don't get mad, but I'm truly in love with you."

"Oh, Jamie, don't say anything you don't truly mean."

Taking both her hands, I told her I was 100% certain the words I just said were true.

She threw her arms around my neck, telling me to keep those thoughts for the next three years, so my education can be completed.

Back at school, my second semester was going very well, with my attention being kept where it belonged. My studies came first, my talking or texting with Donna, a very close second.

I did turn down several offers of sexual hijinks, as I wanted to stay true to Donna, whether or not she knew it.

I couldn't wait for the semester to end, to get back home. I knew her third daughter, Bethany, was nearly six weeks old, and from the pictures she sent me, a real cutie.

Getting back to mom's house, and getting unpacked, mom and I had a serious talk.

"Jamie, I want you to know I think you're old enough to make your own decisions, but you need to be sure about you and Donna. And her three daughters."

"Mom, I've been thinking about Donna since graduation. This summer, we will get many things sorted out. Besides my job for the summer, I want you to know that I'm aware of all the cons, to go along with the pros."

"Please don't tell Donna that I'm telling you this, but she's worried about your age difference. You do know she just turned thirty-seven, don't you?"

"Yes, and I'm fairly certain it bothers her more than me."

Mom then told me that she and Donna had become fairly good friends, especially after Bethany was born.

Just then, my phone pinged, with a picture of Bethany, with the caption, 'Welcome Home'.

I gave my mom another kiss and went to see the Jarvis girls.

As the older girls were waiting outside, making sure I knew their little sister was napping, and so was mom, we just sat in the front yard, talking. For two just barely teenagers, they talked like adults.

They asked how school and football was going. They both told me about their classes, with them being at the same middle school next fall, and they both couldn't stop raving about how adorable their little sister was.

After catching up, the front door opened, with Donna sticking her head out, and me grabbing her into my arms, and lightly holding her, while kissing her as gently as possible.

"Come in, Jamie, come in, you've got to see my Bethany," she cooed.

Moving inside, with the older girls moving to their own rooms, Donna led me into her room, where the crib was. Before taking her out of her crib, she turned to me, taking my face in her hands and gave me several scorching hot kisses.

"You can touch me, carefully, if you want," she whispered in my ear.

I had already noticed she wasn't wearing a bra, so when my hand slid inside her shirt, I felt her very swollen breast, with her very large nipple just begging to be touched.

"Donna, Donna, I've missed you, so much."

Just as she was going to answer, Bethany decided she was both done sleeping and hungry. Oh, yes, she was wet, too.

I stood back, admiring this adorable little girl. She had this cute little grin that made me fall head over heels for her.

Just sitting in the living room, talking while Bethany had her lunch, both older girls came by, just to tell their mother where they were going.

For the rest of the summer, I kept working at my summer job, with a local landscaping company. Not only did it earn me some extra money, it kept me in shape for football.

Several times during this period, Donna and I sat discussing my goals. Yes, I wanted to become a teacher, and I was on track to graduate in three years. I would have one more year of eligibility, so I could play, while starting on my Masters degree. If I didn't finish by the end of the school year, I could complete the courses online, or at their Seattle area campus.

All through my second year, I was more than busy, with football, and my added classes. With Donna back in the classroom, herself, we still made time to talk at least every other day.

Both the older girls would tell me about their school, and how they were doing. Each time we all talked, Bethany was front and center, on one of their laps.

I just couldn't wait for the semester to end, so we could do this in person.

Just before I was ready to come back home, my mother quietly told me she was seeing a 'nice gentleman' as she called him.

I thought it was terrific that she just might find some happiness, that she had done without, for years.

Driving back home, I knew I was going to ask Donna to marry me. She had told me her parents would be visiting, so I thought I'd do this right and ask them for their permission.

Stopping at our house, I found my mother in the living room with her 'nice gentleman' After giving mom a very nice hug, she introduced me to Gary Henderson, who looked more than a few years younger than her. I quickly thought with my situation, I didn't have any room to comment.

We sat and talked, with me learning Gary was thirty-one and was the owner of a small car repair business. He seemed to be everything my dad wasn't. Kind, attentive, and foremost, sober.

After a little more conversation, I was off to see my other family.

After greeting Donna and the girls, she looked me square in the eyes and said, "well, what do you think of Gary?"

"I think mom deserves as much happiness as she can find. I'm going to let Gary know I'll cut his manhood off if he hurts her, in any way."

"Just so you know, my parents will be here for dinner, tonight. Nothing fancy, so no need to get all spruced up."

With the older girls running in and out of the living room, we couldn't get too carried away, but tell tell each other how much we missed each other.

I had to run to the store for some last minute things, and when I returned, I stood face to face with Ralph and Anita Barnes, Donna's parents.

Ralph took one look at me, turned to his daughter, and bellowed, "No. Hell no!"

The look on Donna's face nearly brought me to tears. I quietly took her face in my hands and told her loud enough for everyone to hear, "At least both our fathers have one thing in common, they're both racist sons of bitches!"

With that, I walked out the front door. I could hear Donna yelling at her dad, with the two older girls chasing after me, before I got to my car.

"Jamie, please don't leave, he's just a bit surprised, is all," they both said in unison.

"Girls, I lived with a man who hated people because of their color, and he's spinning in his grave, with me and your mom being so close."

"Jamie, its not your color, its your age!"

"Well, that only changes once a year, and we'll never get closer in age."

12