Nevermore Ch. 02

Story Info
Damian's inevitable return to Nevermore.
7.7k words
4.75
7.9k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluePill
BluePill
487 Followers

The next week was both confusing and terrifying for Damian. Every time he looked at his fiancé, he couldn't shake the feeling that she must know what he'd gotten up to.

How could he have been so stupid to do that in front of his mates? He fucked a guy! Not just that, he had sucked his cock, and then came in his arse! How could he ever look her in the face again? How could he look at any of them?

Telling himself that it was just a computer, and that it wasn't a real person seemed to be a flimsy justification. Computer or not, he had been completely taken in by that scenario.

That seemed to be the worst part of all. Flashes of memory from his night at Nevermore would hit him at random without warning. A guy at work had bent down to pick something up off the floor during a meeting, and all he could see was the splayed arse of the waiter as he drove his cock into his hole.

He'd had to make an excuse to stay in the meeting room once the meeting had concluded, or the evidence of his excitement would have been impossible to hide.

He was hornier than he'd ever been, and the no-sex rule at home was not helping. He was rushing to the bathroom 2 or 3 times a day while at work to relieve his frustration, as the arousing images continued to invade his mind.

As he pleasured himself, the apprehensive, it was the vulnerable look on the waiter's face as he was penetrated that usually pushed him over the edge. The transition from that naked vulnerability to the blissful ecstasy as he had the cum fucked out of him had Damian intrigued.

How could anal sex give him such pleasure? Was it really that good, or was that just what Nevermore thought he wanted to see?

The unifying question running through all of these thoughts was the hardest though. Could he really get married now, when the best sex he had ever had was with someone else?

Unsurprisingly, his relationship suffered. Guilt threaded through all of his conversations at home, leaving him constantly defensive and irritable. A particularly pointless fight the following weekend had them shouting at each other, until he finally stormed out, slamming the door behind him.

He walked for some time before he realised where he was going. By the time he turned onto the street where Nevermore was situated, he had come to a decision. He needed to go back and explore this further. He needed to sort out what he wanted once and for all.

He walked once again through the non-descript entrance, heart racing and palms sweating. Despite the late hour, Toby was there behind the desk once again, wiping the dark wood surface.

"Ah, the happy groom to be." He greeted him smiling. "Did we leave something behind last week or are we back for a second run before the wedding?"

Damian grunted awkwardly, his voice cracking and betraying his nervousness.

"You mentioned there was a discount for a return visit?" he managed to get out.

"Of course, good sir." Toby seemed delighted. "and what can we do for you this time around?"

Damian hesitated. Saying it out loud to a real person was really a step further than he was willing to go.

"Perhaps you'd prefer to just enter Nevermore and arrange it privately." Toby could see he was anxious. "Once you're back inside, the construct will allow you to create the scenario that you desire. If you need assistance at any stage, simply call my name, and my virtual self will be there to assist you."

"That sounds good." Damian was blushing uncontrollably. He couldn't wait to get away from this conversation. Working it out inside was perfect. He couldn't imagine discussing his deepest secrets with this guy in real life.

Nearly choking as he looked at the charges, but too engaged now to pull out, he whipped quickly through the paperwork and followed Toby down the hallway once again.

He stepped into the familiar pod room as the lights came on around him. Toby closed the door behind him as he left him to undress. The process was much quicker now, he'd explained, because his avatar was already created and ready to go.

Quickly undressing, he walked over to the pod and climbed on. The familiar soft gel embraced his body, engulfing him in its probing caress. He settled back into it, allowing his muscles to relax as he surrendered his body to the pod.

He took some calming breaths as the cover descended down towards him from the ceiling, deliberately fighting back the claustrophobia that rose once again from his gut. Again the gel spread rapidly from his feet, along his body, until his face was completely covered.

Remembering the process last time, he forced his eyes open to allow him access to Nevermore.

The view this time was entirely different. He stood completely naked, his enhanced body once again erasing the effects of his lack of exercise, and his fascination with carbohydrates.

Around him, though, was nothing. He stood amongst a field of perfect whiteness, with nothing to give him a visual clue anywhere. The resulting vertigo shook him briefly.

Remembering his last visit to Nevermore, he closed his eyes and formed an image in his mind of the entrance that he had just walked through. He opened them again to find himself standing there once again, only this time still naked.

Concentrating briefly again, his body was clothed once more, wearing jeans and a tight, white T shirt.

Feeling strangely exposed in the entrance, he wandered down the hallway, wondering where all the various doors led. Remembering again that the place was under his control, he hesitated briefly with his hand on a doorknob, and then opened it and stepped inside.

The room through the door was lit with a warm glow, highlighting the contrast between the white linen and cushions against the dark, rich wood of a four-poster bed and a luxurious, soft-looking couch. A scent of sandalwood contributed to the lush, relaxing atmosphere.

An old-style drink trolley sat in one corner and Damian wandered over and poured two whiskeys on ice.

He turned as the door opened behind him, holding out the second glass for the waiter as he entered. The waiter took it without speaking, and sipped it slowly, staring Damian in the eyes.

Uncomfortable with the intense gaze, Damian moved over to the couch and sat down on the soft cushion. The waiter sat beside him, elbow leaning on the back of the couch, still staring him in the eyes.

He put his whiskey glass onto the glass table beside the couch and rested a hand on the side of Damian's face.

Suddenly panicking, Damian turned away and stood up, walking to the other side of the room.

"I'm just not sure I can do this." He said hesitantly. His mind raced as images of the waiter's naked body flashed before his eyes. He knew he wanted to fuck him again, but the thought of it just made him panic.

The waiter stepped up behind him and rested a hand on his shoulder, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"It's ok." He said with his voice a deep rumble. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to. But remember, whatever happens here is without consequence. This only exists in your mind."

He pressed his lips against the side of Damian's neck, sending a warm shiver through his body. His hand slid slowly down the side of his torso. Damian took a deep breath in, releasing it in a long, slow exhalation as he willed his body to relax.

"Why don't we start by loosening up some of those muscles." The waiter said. Slip out of those clothes and lie down, and I'll give you a massage."

Damian turned and saw the towel-draped massage table, now sitting in the centre of the room. Nodding his assent, he peeled off the T shirt and jeans, stepping out of his underwear and lying naked, face down on the cushioned table.

Blushing again to be naked in front of this clothed stranger, he reminded himself that it was all just a computer programme. It was just him and his imagination, interacting with zeros and ones. The buff, masculine hunk of man about to give him a rub down didn't exist.

Despite that, he couldn't shake the sense that someone was there, watching him. He quickly lifted his face from the hole in the massage table looking towards the corner of the room. Was that a brief flicker that he saw there? The bare walls returned his gaze, revealing nothing unexpected.

He shook his head and returned to the appropriate position on the massage table. The waiter was approaching with a bottle of oil. Staring through the hole in the table, Damian could just see the waiter's bare feet as he approached.

He felt the warm trickle of the oil pour slowly down his back, finally drizzling down between his buttocks. He heard the lid snap closed, and the sound of the bottle being put down, but still jumped when he felt two hands resting on his shoulders.

The waiter's hands were firm but smooth. He stood over him at the head of the massage table. Inhaling, Damian could just detect his scent. His aftershave was sweet and rich, but a hint of his masculine odour ran just under the surface.

He took a deep breath in and exhaled slowly as the hands pressed down firmly on his back, running down either side of his spine. The tension was pushed from his body almost immediately.

As his hands approached Damian's buttocks, the waiter slowly straightened again, repeating the same movement over and over. He worked his body with a calm confidence, as if he knew exactly where to press to get the most powerful combination of pleasure and relaxation.

Damian heard him moving as he came down to the side of the bed, hands never leaving his body. His thumbs pressed into Damian's lower back, flirting with the border between relaxation and pain.

Sliding his hands further down again, he rubbed his flat palms over his buttocks, thumbs just sneaking down into the cleft as they passed, before firmly grasping and massaging his thighs.

Expertly working the muscles, the waiter kneaded and rubbed his tense legs. Developing a rhythm he slowly brought both hands up along his thighs, transitioning up onto his buttocks and across his lower back, before descending back down again.

Damian relaxed deeply into the massage. The tension in his muscles melted away and was overtaken by a delicious friction as the waiter's firm, smooth hands rubbed across his skin.

With each stroke, his thumbs would venture further down into the gap between Damian's legs, glancing across the back of his balls before advancing up and brushing the entrance to his hole.

Damian's breathing became deeper as he was stimulated like this. The sensation of someone doing this for him was amazing. His fiancé had never given him more than a cursory shoulder rub, but this whole body stimulation was not even in the same ballpark.

He shifted awkwardly to reposition his swelling cock, eliciting a sudden emission of pre cum onto the towel beneath him. He began to grind into the table under him, his cock caught between his belly and the cushion beneath.

The waiter was centring his stimulation almost exclusively around his arsehole now, slowly circling around the outside, a mix of light brushes and heavier pressure. Occasionally he would venture down between Damian's legs and brush against his scrotum, teasing the fragile contents.

Damian felt his cheeks being separated, a finger pressed insistently against the opening. A moan suddenly escaped his lips as he felt the warm, soft pressure of a tongue exploring this most private of body parts.

The pleasure was overwhelming, so much so that he panicked once again, forcing his legs together and rolling onto his back , bumping the waiter's face as he turned. Too late, he realised the huge erection he was putting on show, only accentuated by the large glob of clear fluid flinging from the head of his cock and hitting the waiter on the cheek.

The waiter straightened, a brief look of surprise crossing his face, before he wiped the emission from his cheek, and sucked it slowly and thoroughly from his finger. Damian blushed furiously.

"Perhaps you'd be more comfortable if we were more equal." The waiter smiled at him. "It's really too hot in here anyway."

He turned from Damian who lay on his back, willing himself not to start stroking his own cock. Slowly and sensuously, the waiter pulled his T shirt up and over his head, the muscles in his back and shoulders rippling with the movement.

He undid his belt and pants, bending slowly to slide them down his legs. His lack of underwear seemed somehow shocking to Damian, as his bare buttocks were displayed in the warm light. As he stepped out of his pants, he could just catch a glimpse of the enticing package, dangling between his legs. Damian licked his lips with anticipation.

A brief flicker of movement caught Damian's eye, and once again his attention was drawn to the corner of the room. Again, though, there was nothing to see. Clearly he must be feeling vulnerable to be imagining someone was watching them.

His attention was quickly brought back to the moment as the waiter turned towards him, his hefty cock on full display. It hung limp, but slightly swollen and swaying with his motion, the smooth, purple head just on show beneath the hood.

Not wasting any time, the naked waiter dived down, and in a swift movement, wrapped his mouth around Damian's hard, leaking cock. A moan escaped his lips as the fluid was sucked out of him.

He grabbed hold of the back of the waiter's head and drove his cock into him, fucking his mouth with increasing urgency. The waiter coughed, eyes watering, but didn't pull back from the onslaught. His own excitement was beginning to show, his twitching cock becoming increasingly engorged.

A rush of saliva filled Damian's mouth at the sight of his growing erection as he recalled the taste of the waiter's cock. Taking a deep, steadying breath, he knew that he had to experience that a second time.

He reached over and grabbed a hold of the turgid member, pulling him back towards the head of the massage table. Half rolling over, Damian gripped him firmly, and stroked along the length of his hard cock, milking out a drop of precum which gathered at the tip.

He leaned over, reaching out with his tongue, and lapped at the drop of precious fluid, savouring the salty musk on his tongue.

His initial hesitation a thing of the past, he gave in to instinct, diving forward and taking the throbbing, veiny member into his mouth. He slid his lips further and further down the shaft, swallowing the fleshy rod as he went.

The taste was something else. He tasted like man, a combination of sweat, salt, piss and cum, mixed into a flavour that drove him wild. He sucked hard, trying to draw forth more of the sweet nectar that he had tasted first.

Gripping the waiter's arse, he pulled him forward, driving him further into his mouth, until the swollen head brushed the back of his throat. He gagged, eyes watering, and pulled back quickly, taking a breath before diving back down on him again.

He needed that cock inside of him, needed it to fill his mouth. He needed the taste of him in his mouth some more. His hands gripped the waiter's body, sliding over his skin, as if trying to touch him everywhere at once.

Sensing his urgency, the waiter climbed up onto the massage table, his knees on either side of Damian's head, facing towards his feet.

Damian looked straight up at the tanned pelvis above his face. He opened his mouth and swallowed the soft hanging sack, suspended just above his chin. Arms reaching up and around the waiter's pelvis, he lifted his head and buried his face deep into his arse.

The waiter leaned forward moaning as Damian toyed with his balls in his mouth. He inhaled his musky scent deeply as he felt a hand grip firmly around his cock, directing him straight into the waiter's ready mouth.

Moaning, he slid himself up and into the waiter's warm mouth, savouring the sweet friction as he glided through his smooth lips.

He repositioned himself to take the waiter's rigid cock into his mouth, once again rewarded with a tiny eruption of his precum. The circle now complete, they settled into a rhythm, sucking and being sucked, giving and receiving pleasure.

As the waiter's enthusiasm grew, Damian lay back on the massage couch, opening his throat as much as he was able. His mouth was getting fucked hard, the waiter's balls slapping against his face.

He lay there, essentially trapped, under the muscular, sweating body of this virtual man. It was all encompassing as he was both invaded and pleasured simultaneously. His hands wrapped around the waiter's thrusting pelvis, his head enclosed by his thighs, his body pinned by the weight above him.

Finally the onslaught slowed, and he felt the cock slide slowly out of his mouth, dragging across his face as the waiter climbed up and off the massage table.

"I need you inside me again." He said. "I've been thinking of nothing but your cock since that night and I can't wait any longer. You need to come and fuck me now."

Damian climbed up off the table and approached him as he bent down, leaning against the back of the couch with his legs spread. As he tilted his pelvis up and back, Damian could just catch a glimpse of the dark crevasse between his buttocks.

His cock leaked once again at the thought of sliding back into that hole and a large drop of clear fluid swung lazily from the end of his cock as he walked over to him.

Grabbing some lube from the table, he quickly slicked up his cock and positioned himself directly behind the expectant waiter. Gripping himself with one hand, he rubbed his lubed cock deep into the waiter's crevasse, smearing the lube around.

Finally centring himself at his entrance, he pushed forward with a slow but insistent pressure. An initial resistance held him back, as he pushed against the tight ring of muscle. Holding the pressure in place, he rubbed his hands firmly over the waiter's hips and arse, squeezing the muscle and pulling his cheeks apart.

He felt a relaxation before him as the muscle opened, and the head of his slick cock entered the waiter's hole. The waiter tensed reflexively, and the muscular opening gripped firmly around the head of Damian's cock.

He let out a soft, involuntary whimper as his knees buckled slightly at the sensation. The waiter was moaning constantly now as he slowly pushed himself backwards, impaling himself on Damian's rigid cock.

Finally all the way inside, Damian began a slow, rhythmic fuck, pausing with each thrust, deep inside the waiter's pelvis. With each pause, a ripple of muscular contraction caressed his cock as the tunnel responded to his invasion.

The waiter pushed enthusiastically back into him as he was fucked, a barrage of involuntary vocalisations forced from his mouth. Damian could see that neither of them would last long.

He leaned forward, gripping the waiter's hands as he gripped the back of the couch, fucking him now with his full force. Their pelvises met with a wet, rhythmic slap as they fucked, the noise accompanied by a frenzied, panting moan.

As Damian felt his climax approaching, deep inside, the waiter beneath him responded in kind. He stood up in front of him, drawing Damian's arms tight around his torso as they fucked.

Damian looked down over his shoulder at the waiter's cock bobbing hands free in response to his thrusts. He felt the deep glow of his own orgasm beginning to blossom at the base of his cock as even as he watched the engorged head swell.

The waiter's moans grew louder as he rocked his pelvis hard into Damian's, thrusting the cock deep inside himself. With a final growling cry, his whole body shuddered as a stream of hot, white cum short forth from his untouched cock. His eruption coated the couch before him as he came, writhing and moaning in Damian's arms.

The twitching contraction of his arse around Damian's cock was all it took to send him off as well. Pushing him forcefully down over the couch, he held him with one firm hand between his shoulder blades, ramming his cock into him.

BluePill
BluePill
487 Followers