Neville

Story Info
Crossdresser gets corporal punishment.
1.8k words
4.24
9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whenever Neville completed an equality questionnaire he ticked heterosexual. That was an aspiration more than a statement of fact since he'd never had a girlfriend and no prospect of getting one. It was also not exactly true.

Girls liked him as a friend, they just didn't fancy him. He was called Neville for a start, what the hell were his parents thinking. He was blind as a bat without contacts, pale, average height and a bit soft. Not fat or flabby, just narrow shouldered and ill defined. He liked food and mostly disliked exercise. Nevertheless he watched what he ate (usually) and was a fair tennis player, it just didn't seem to help.

Neville was not devastated by his lack of success with women, he had other things to amuse himself. He was a very well practiced crossdresser by his twentieth year, having been dressing in his bedroom since the age of fourteen or so. He'd stashed, clothes, shoes, wigs and makeup in his wardrobes as he got the opportunity and now had a nicely curated collection of things that fit well and suited him. Youtube had perfected his contouring, makeup and hairdressing skills and he'd taken many a midnight drive or a discrete walk as his girl twin, Nora. The name Nora had started as a joke. Choosing a girl name as old fashioned and dorky as his real name was a statement, but after a while he'd become attached to Nora and now wouldn't think of changing it. The fact that Nora was a good deal better looking than Neville clinched it.

After too many false starts and prevarications, Neville had finally got up the nerve to try and find a real life human being (male obviously) who wanted to get together with a spanking obsessed crossdresser like him. The internet was a mixed blessing. Being young and with a good profile picture of Nora he got a ton of replies. Just that they were mostly creepy fantasists who wanted an online wank, or worst of all the ones who agreed to meet but didn't turn up after you'd driven fifty miles. There was only one promising response, but Neville lived in a small town, about 10,000 people, and this reply was from someone in the same area so he regretfully dismissed it. Never poop on your own doorstep.

Neville happened to be out grocery shopping a few days later when he bumped in to an old guy he knew, it was his ex-stepdad's older brother Magnus. Uncle Magnus was quite a bit older than his ex-stepdad. Neville had never had much to do with him, but then Magnus was away a lot on business. Apparently he'd just retired though.

"Hello Neville, how are you?"

"Good thanks Uncle Magnus."

"I replied to your advert Neville."

"Errrr. An advert?"

Busted. They met up a couple of days later. Neville backed out of appearing as Nora so soon. He wore a pair of full cut black knickers and sheer black tights under his boy clothes. After some stilted small talk, Neville was rewarded with a trip over Uncle Magnus's lap for his first ever spanking. Magnus had an iron hand and walloped him good and hard so that when Neville gave his first blow job half an hour later, it was with a burning, crimson bottom. For a month after that, usually on Saturdays, he'd visited Uncle Magnus for a session. Looking forwards to it, his butt literally tingling for two or three days before. After each visit, Neville would dash home and enjoy an immensely satisfying wank. Trouble was he began to get distracted in his daily life and work life, the need to go a bit further was becoming an obsession. It was time for Nora to visit Uncle Magnus instead of Neville and second it was time for Nora to be bent over and have her bottom strapped like he'd dreamt about for years. Magnus agreed.

That Saturday, Neville massaged E45 cream in to his smooth, full bottom; wondering how it would feel later. He slid a big butt plug in while he got rid of what little body hair he had left and did his makeup, using his full contouring skills. He liked to be mostly contemporary, dressing a little bit older than he actually was, but usually something quite formal and chic. He didn't bother with fake tits, he always looked better without, but he hooked himself in to a rose pink corset with matching brief knickers very lycra rich so he could tuck his small cock out of the way. He slid on grey, sheer gloss stockings clipping on the six suspenders. He zipped in to a clingy dusky pink dress with three quarter sleeves and a lace bodice detail. The dress finished about two inches above his knee, there was a suspicion of stocking top when he sat down and crossed his legs. He had four inch heels in the same pink. Finally he taped on his favourite wig, long chestnut curls with a soft fringe, which helped the shape of his otherwise quite round face. The very things that made Neville an unfanciable boy, were his prize assests as a tranny. The plump bottom, the shapely legs, the narrow shoulders and now the clinched in waist. He knew he probably wouldn't pass close up, but in most circumstances he would, not that he much cared either way.

Putting on a knee length, belted in raincoat as protection agaist the late autumn drizzle, he temporarily swapped to flat shoes and drove the five minutes to Uncle Magnus's house. He'd been apprehensive of course but now his stomach was gurgling and cramping up with anxiety. Partly it was because he was going to get twenty four very hard strokes of a thick leather strap across his backside and probably then get fucked anally for the first time after that, but mostly it was because no one had ever met Nora before, she was his better half and he would be devastated if Uncle Magnus didn't like her.

Magnus answered the door in black trousers and waistcoat with cream shirt. At 6'2" in heels Nora was exactly the same height as him now. Magnus was sixty, still slim and strong. He brushed his mane of grey hair back. "My goodness, you are a picture Nora." Hugging tightly Nora felt a bulge in Magnus's pants.

Nora sat cross legged, facing Magnus, in the sitting room. Too nervous to accept a drink. Magnus made small talk, funny stories about his travels. Nora started to relax a bit. But then, decisively, Magnus stood up "I'm going up to my study Nora. Knock in five minutes."

After a nervous wee, Nora tapped on the top floor door after exactly five minutes. "Enter." Nora stepped in, heels clicking on the polished wooden floor. Magnus sat behind a desk. On it was a thick looking dark brown leather strap over half a meter long and seventy five mm wide, it had a malevolent sheen.

"So Nora, ready?"

"Yes Sir."

"Over the bench then please."

The bench was obviously purpose made and now sat in the middle of the room. It was no more than eighty cm high and thirty wide. The legs were sturdy and the top was padded tan leather. It was longer than a person with a hinge under the hips. Whereas the body end tilted down at about ten degrees, the leg half was set down at about fourty five degrees. Nora lay face down, the whole idea was to present the victims bottom up in the air at a perfect height and angle. It worked, Nora immediately felt vulnerable.

Uncle Magnus slowly, very slowly and deliberately crossed Nora's hands just above head height and buckled them in to leather cuffs. A very broad belt was buckled tightly over the small of the back, then legs were parted and each was secured with a buckle above the knee and another around the ankle. Nora realised that full length mirrors were fixed to each wall and the bench had been perfectly placed. A reflection was visible either side and a double reflection gave a rear view. Uncle Magnus was rolling his sleeves up slowly. Finally, he took hold of the hem of the dress and raised it, Nora wiggling to assist until a plump white bottom was exposed. He pulled the knickers down just under the bum cheeks.

"Twenty four strokes. You will count them please."

There was no safe word and no stopping, Neville had insisted on that. Also the strapping was to be cold, at the regulation five per minute and hard. How hard Neville had asked Uncle Magnus. He mulled it over before answering. "Imagine a kindly and respectful Edwardian Headmaster with an unshakable belief in the virtue of meaningful corporal punishment faced with a recalcitrant young adult with a lesson to learn. Well that's how hard." Magnus had said.

Magnus swooshed the strap through the air as Nora jumped but it was a practice stroke. Nora was a tingling Uncle Magnus measured the distance by laying the strap in the centre of the upturned bottom. He whipped his arm back behind his head. Whoosh! Crack! Heat and pain radiated getting stronger by the second.

"Ohh!"

"Pardon Nora?"

"Sorry Sir. One."

Whoosh! Crack! Crack! Crack, Every twelve seconds or so the strap cracked across Nora's butt making a livid, red square. Nora was starting to perspire, the pain a was horrible but extraordinarily satisfying, the throbbing heat was exquisite.

Crack! "Ugggh. Thirteen Sir." Crack!

By twenty Nora was limp, the well whipped bottom swirling with fierce deep pain. Crack! Crack! Crack! The final strokes made Nora's bottom start to tremble uncontrollably. Laying still resting for a moment, seeing Magnus's flushed face and the great bulge in his pants Nora looked directly at him. "Do it."

Magnus stripped naked, he had a decent body, wiry and strong. His cock was long, thick enough and dead straight, he plastered lube on, then being a gent, wiped his hands. He straddled Nora's thighs, pulling the knickers down as far as they'd go. A squirt of cold lube made Nora jump as one then two thick fingers went inside. Nora felt his cock head. Magnus couldn't wait with a grunt he plunged his shaft through Nora's ring, sliding his length in bit by bit until his tight ball sack was up against Nora's ass. Nora had used plenty of butt plugs and dildos over the years. Being fucked for the first time was superb and the feeling of Magnus's hot body pressing against bruised ass cheeks was overwhelming. Magnus laced his arms through Nora's and bracing his feet on the bench began to thrust, sometimes short and fast, sometimes long deep strokes. He lasted a good few minutes, now pounding hard, with a groan he went rigid and emptied his balls, letting his full weight press on to Nora's back as he got his breath back. After a few minutes he pulled his cock out, glistening with lube and cum.

"Are you free next Saturday Nora?"