New Adventures with Catherine Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock continues to throb as I watch my lovers. Pre-cum drips from my tip. I use my finger to gather the fluid and suck my finger. I stroke my shaft and gather more pre-cum for my taste buds.

Catherine grinds her pussy up into Denise as her thighs quiver. She is close to her orgasm. She grunts and explodes. Denise pushes down between Catherine's thighs and licks all the cum that Catherine has to offer.

Denise climaxes suddenly, she lets a loud moan and grinds her cunt down onto Catherine's mouth. Her legs shake around Catherine's head as she spasms out of control. Catherine licks up the cum as it oozes from the pink slit. Denise bucks her hips, trembling and shaking as her cunt spasms. I hear muffled moans and cries of ecstasy as Denise rides through her orgasm. Both ladies are spent, but happy to share such pleasure for the first time.

My cock is hard, but the sensitivity is gone. I know my own limits and realize I need a lot more time to recuperate. I suggest that we all rest for a while. I don't have anything planned for dinner, so we can just raid the refrigerator when the need arises. For now, we lay back on the bed with Denise in the middle. I casually stroke her full breasts. She rests her palm on Catherine's furry triangle, mindlessly playing with the soft curls. We all rest, moving in and out of consciousness.

Early the next morning, I wake to see Catherine and Denise facing each other with arms wrapped around their bodies. The gentle breathing lets me know they are still in dreamland. Their position makes me wonder if they shared a little more loving during the night. I look over to the nightstand and see Denise's yellow box. The top is open, and her gold vibrator is next to it. Now I wonder how I slept through their nighttime activity.

I creep out of bed, not wanting to disturb their slumber. I grab my diary, sit at the dining table and start recording the events of the past couple of days. I fill several pages in my red book. There is so much to record since Denise arrived. The ladies sleep for another thirty minutes or so. Eventually I see Catherine open her eyes. She looks in my direction and smiles.

Catherine moves her head closer to Denise and kisses her lips. She plants little pecks along her neck and cheek before returning to her lips. Denise's eyes flutter open and she recognizes where she is. She presses her lips against Catherine's lips and the two share soft kisses which turn into more passionate kisses. I see Denise use her hand to pull Catherine tight against her open lips and slide her tongue into Catherine's mouth.

Catherine moves her hand up to Denise's left breast and rubs the firm flesh. She runs two fingers around and around the large crimson aureole. Denise's nipples harden, and Catherine plays with the erect buds.

They break their kiss and Catherine whispers, "Hey lover, thanks for last night. It was awesome. I lost count of all the mini-orgasms. I'm glad you had your vibrator handy."

Denise counters, "I could get use to this. My pussy is still tingling."

Denise looks up in my direction and asks Catherine what I am doing. She tells Denise about my diary and how I record our activities for stories and how I like to publish them on Literotica.com.

"I didn't know he was an author."

Catherine warns her that there are stories featuring her and her friend, Julie from Sprouts. Catherine says the adventure with Julie at the Santa Margarita RV Park is very erotic. She had her vibrator going full blast while she was reading it. I could only nod my head.

I finish my thoughts for the time being as ask the girls if they are hungry. They nod their heads together.

Catherine adds, "We're famished. We had quite the evening last night."

I let them know they can relax for a little while longer while I prepare sausages and pancakes for breakfast. They go back to cuddling while I cook. Right about 9:00 AM, we are ready, and I call them over. I let Denise know the house rules require us to be nude while we are in the trailer. She is OK with that.

Denise grabs her huge boobs and holds them up, "Are you sure these won't be a distraction?"

Catherine and I assure her that, yes, they will be a lovely distraction. I cooked up extra sausage and griddle cakes and they both ate to their hearts content. There are no leftovers.

Denise raises her eyebrows, "So Rob, do you mind if I read some pages in your little red book."

"You are certainly welcome to, but I can't be responsible for your reaction."

Catherine adds, "Don't worry Denise, if you get super horny I'll take care of you. You certainly brought enough toys for us to play with."

I leave the conversation at that. The last time she brought out her toy box, I had a butt plug stuffed up my ass and a cock ring making my shaft ready to burst. I ask the ladies if they need a shower. Both agree that is a wonderful idea. I pull together towels, wash clothes and soap for them. Catherine has her shampoo and conditioner and lets Denise know that she can use them. They throw on some shorts and tee shirts and head over to the camp showers.

"Have fun ladies. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Hey Denise, Catherine loves to prance around the campsite in her birthday suit."

Catherine gives me an evil eye. Denise looks a bit confused.

Catherine whispers, "I'll tell you when we get to the showers."

As luck would have it, the largest shower is available, so Catherine and Denise have plenty of room to wash.

Once inside the private space, they turn on the water and adjust the temperature. There is enough room for both under the spray. Catherine removes her tee shirt and shorts. She lets the gentle spray massage her tits as she spreads her legs. The water runs over her furry mound and through her slit.

Denise removes her clothes, freeing her huge boobs. She moves in behind Catherine with soap and the wash cloth. She washes Catherine's backside and then her own boobs. She moves closer and mashes her tits against Catherine's back, moving around and around. Her arms reach around Catherine with the wash cloth and cleans Catherine's front from top to bottom. She uses the soapy cloth to massage Catherine's breasts paying close attention to her erect nipples. She moves her hands down to the silky-smooth pussy lips. She uses soap to lather up Catherine's furry triangle, cleaning her friend.

Catherine twists around to face Denise. They grind their bodies together in a sudsy embrace. They kiss lightly, moving tongues back and forth. Catherine takes the soap and cloth to return the favor of cleaning Denise. Denise steps into the hot water spray. Catherine lathers up the cloth and washes Denise from head to toe. She pays attention to Denise's Double-G orbs and smooth pussy lips. She gently moves the cloth down to Denise's landing strip and slit. Denise spreads her legs to give Catherine more room to clean her inner labia and clit.

Denise turns under the shower spray to wash the suds away. She adjusts the water temperature to fill the stall with hotter water and more steam. Denise faces Catherine again and drops to her knees. She needs to lick and taste Catherine one more time. Denise licks Catherine's inner labia, splitting her folds with her tongue. Catherine's large clit is exposed, and Denise sucks the nubbin between her lips, drawing a short gasp from Catherine.

Denise is satisfied for the moment, stands up and turns off the shower. The girls dry each other, wrap their towels around their buxom bodies and leave the steamy shower. They hold hands walking back to the trailer

Catherine confides, "This is where Rob commented that my towel wasn't covering enough of my body. He said and I quote, 'Nice Bush'. I thought I would show him up and took off my towel; I threw it at him and ran to the trailer. Big mistake. When I got to the door, it was locked."

"Oh no, what did you do?"

"I tried to cover my tits with my arm and my pussy with my hand, I looked pretty silly. Then Rob took his sweet time to rescue me. He finally got here and then pretended he left his keys at the shower."

"Oh Catherine, you poor dear. Do you think anyone saw you?"

"If they did, I hope they enjoyed the view. Well, I threatened to withhold anymore blowjobs, if he didn't open the door at one. My threat did the trick, he opened the door."

Denise couldn't help laughing, "We both know that was an idle threat."

"I know, I would never do that. I love sucking his cock too much."

"So do I, such sweet cum. In fact, I want to suck him off right now. I need my protein in the morning."

Catherine throws down the gauntlet, "OK, let's do it. Whoever makes him shoot his wad has to share it."

Denise is two spaces away from Rob's trailer and unwraps her towel. She flashes her huge boobs to the world. Her landing strip is on display.

"'Denise, what are you doing?"

"Join me, if you dare."

Catherine is not about to be shown up. She unwraps her towel as well. Her nipples harden in the morning air. The two ladies prance to the trailer and knock on the door. Rob opens the door and his eyes bug out, staring at his two favorite pairs of tits.

"What are you two doing? Get in here at once."

Catherine and Denise respond in unison, "We're here to give you a blowjob. Lie back on the bed and get that cock hard."

It didn't take anything at all for me to comply. I lay down on the bed in a heartbeat. My cock is a full seven inches and throbbing. Catherine and Denise climb up on the mattress on either side of me. Denise grabs my shaft and holds me straight up. Catherine holds her hair to the side and lowers her mouth onto my cock. She wraps her lips around my shaft and sucks.

"And what do I owe the pleasure of your company this morning?"

Denise tells me that they need some protein to start their day and this is the best source. Catherine tries to shake her head, but her mouth is full of cock. Denise moves her hand up and down my shaft as Catherine bobs her head. Catherine continues to suck as she grabs my balls to squeeze. I wince, but don't say a word while she tugs my sack and rolls my nuts around in her palm. She pulls up from my shaft and takes several big breaths.

Denise replaces Catherine and goes down on my cock. She stuffs at least four inches into her mouth before her gag reflex kicks in. She begins a series of up and down movements as she uses her tongue to swirl around my glans. I am stone hard and loving the attention. I place my hand on Denise's head, only to be swatted away by Catherine.

"We're in charge here. Keep your hands to yourself."

She squeezes my balls again to emphasize the point. I wince again. I am left to lay back and enjoy the ride. The ladies take turns sucking and licking my shaft. Catherine never lets go of my balls. I love watching their boobs bounce and sway as they move. I try a couple of times to grab a breast or tweak a nipple, only to be denied that pleasure.

In less than ten minutes I am ready to explode. I let the girls know I am at the boiling point. My thighs begin to spasm and I feel my orgasm churning. Catherine bobs her head faster and faster. She lets go of my shaft and Denise takes over again. She bobs her head relentlessly. I push up with my hips trying to get as much of my cock into her mouth. She grips my shaft, jacks me off and sucks on the mushroom head.

I surrender to the feeling and release a jet stream of cum into her mouth. She sucks down the first rope and then pulls up. Catherine doesn't skip a beat and replaces her mouth on my cock. My second burst of jizz hits her cheek before she has me down her throat. I pump several more rounds of cum into her waiting mouth. Her cheeks bulge as she accepts all that I have to offer. Once I'm drained, she pulls up and moves her head toward Denise. They lock lips and share my cum between them. I watch them swallow several times, each enjoying their protein snack. They break apart and Denise licks the semen from Catherine's cheek. She swallows the remaining cum and smacks her lips.

Denise exclaims, "Holy crap that is a lot of cum"

Catherine adds, I'll say. I thought I might choke, it was so much. Geez Rob, you must like a double blowjob, huh?"

It takes me a while to respond as I wait for my eyeballs to roll back in place and my toes to uncurl. I use shallow breaths to come down from my high.

"Whew, you ladies are going to be the death of me yet."

Catherine and Denise fall back on the bed with me in the middle. They face me and lean into me. Their tits feel so good pressed against my chest. I plan to enjoy this time as much as possible. Thirty minutes of warm flesh is heaven.

With the addition of Denise, I realize I need to make a grocery run to add to our food supply. I suggest we all dress and head into Three Rivers for more provisions. I'm surprised when they beg off and ask to remain behind. They want some alone time. I know better than to deny their request, especially after their tag team blowjob. Reluctantly, I get up and put on long pants along with a dress shirt. The girls move together and embrace.

"Alright ladies, I'll leave you to your own devices. Don't destroy the trailer if you plan to get a little rambunctious."

They promise no dishes, nor furniture will be destroyed. I lean over the bed and kiss Catherine and Denise goodbye. I motor down the road wondering what the ladies have planned, if anything. Maybe they'll just rest in the comfort of each other's arms.

12