New Assistant Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JK1979
JK1979
2,216 Followers

Tara kissed me like she always did. With lust but also tenderness. Like she was feeling complete when our mouths were on one another. Mandy kissed me hungrily. Like she was needing something and was trying to take it. I met both kisses where they were giving each girl what she needed.

Tara's hand was in my lap, gripping my cock, soon joined by Mandy's. Together they jerked my on the outside of my pants in the back of that Uber. My arms were around both girls, behind their backs. My hand behind Mandy dropped and cupped her breast, rubbing the fingers across her nipple, which was hard under my touch. I pinched it through the blouse and she gasped, but grinned and kissed me again.

The driver kept glancing in the mirror to see as much of this as he could. I was glad that he was able to avoid any accidents, and very soon we were at Tara's place.

I reached into my wallet and handed the driver a fifty dollar bill. I had paid for the car through the app but wanted him to have some cash. He thanked me, looked the girls up and down with a leer and we piled out and headed up.

While Tara and I had been fucking for a while, I had never gone to her appartment before. It was up two flights of stairs in a cool building. We took those stairs as quickly as the girl's heels could manage.

Tara unlocked the door as Mandy and I kissed behind her, Manx roaming across each other's bodies, and let us in. I broke away from the HR representative to take a look around.

I had seen most parts of Tara's place over video on our nightly calls, so I had a pretty good idea what everything looked like. The door opened onto a wide room that had a kitchen and island on one side, and a living room on the other. It wasn't large but not cramped. In the living room was a small couch, a chair, a tv and a couple of plants.

I could see a small hall that had a few doors off of it. Bathroom and bedroom, I correctly assumed. It was small but felt like a home. It was clean and everything was tidy and in its place.

"Nice place, Tara," Mandy said, after looking around. "I'm so glad we aren't at mine! It's a mess!"

"Thanks," Tara said. "Anyone want a drink?"

Mandy and I said yes and followed Tara to the kitchen area. Now that we were here the desperation of our touching and kissing had lessened a bit. The air was still full of sexual tension but we all knew it was going to happen and were no longer rushing.

Unsurprisingly Tara had my favorite bourbon and made a perfect bourbon old fashioned. She made gin tonics for herself and Mandy.

I leaned against her counter, feeling the edge on my lower back, sipping the drink that Tara had expertly made for me. Tara and Mandy walked in front of me, Tara leading the other girl by her hand. They stopped, staring in front of me, arms lightly around each other's waists.

I couldn't help but compare them. They were both still wearing the clothes they had worn to the office. Tara looked at me and her pert lips curled into a small smile. Mandy's face was a bit flushed. A mix of drink, excitement and just a tinge of fear, I guessed. She was a bit shorter than Tara but both looked delectable.

"I think it's time you properly see what you've been imagining, don't you," Tara said to Mandy.

"I sure do," Mandy said enthusiastically. "I can't believe we are doing this."

Tara sank to her knees in front of me, scooting forward until she was kneeling slightly to my left.

"Come on," she said to Mandy. "Join me."

Mandy did the same and kneeled just to my right. Tara ran her hand up my front, over my stomach then back down to the pronounced bulge in my pants. She gripped my belt, unbuckling it. She pooped the button for the second time that evening and unzipped. She pushed the pants open and let them fall to a pool around my feet.

I was still wearing my boxer briefs and my hard cock strained against them. Tara kissed the head through the fabric before gripping the band and pulling them down as well.

My cock was pulled down for a moment then popped free, smacking into my stomach. It bobbed in front of the two women. The purple head was half sheathed in foreskin and the thick vein along the top of it almost throbbed.

"Damn," Mandy said. "That there is a really nice cock. I mean, yeah. Damn."

Tara gripped the shaft and pulled it back, revealing the entirety of the head before opening her mouth and taking me in. The warm wetness engulfed me and I groaned at the feeling. She stopped at about half the length and sucked as she pumped the bottom of the shaft before pulling me out of her mouth with a pop. A string of saliva linked my head with her lips for a moment before breaking.

"Come on Mandy," Tara said, gripping my shaft at the base while leaning back.

Mandy kicked her lips, a last moment of hesitation before she leaned in to take Tara's place. Her lips parted and I watched as I disappeared into her mouth. The sight of my assistant feeding my cock to Mandy was so sexy I groaned.

Mandy bobbed her head a few times taking me pretty deep, her lips hitting Tara's fist. Tara released my cock and placed her hand on the back of Mandy's head, fingers burried in her dark hair.

"You can take more," Tara told her and when Mandy sucked me in again she pushed, forcing more of me into her mouth, my cock hitting the back of her throat.

Mandy pulled back, gagging a bit and took my cock out her mouth.

"Fuck," Mandy said. "That's hot. Do it again. You two, fuck my throat."

I grinned down at the girls as Tara bunched her hand into a fist in Mandy's hair. Tara used her other hand to grip Mandy's chin. She lined the girls mouth up with my cock and shoved, pushing me deep into her mouth, and when I met the resistance of her throat pushed me even deeper.

Mandy's eyes went wide and her palms came up to rest on my hips, but she did not push away. Her eyes watered, smudging her eyeliner, and her cheeks reddened. Finally Tara hauled her back, the lips sliding along my cock.

Tara began shoving Mandy's head back and forth, the full length of my cock sliding in and out. I could not help myself but start thrusting my hips to meet her. Each time my cock hit her throat Mandy made a 'glug' sound.

"Good girl," I encouraged her. "That's the way to take a cock."

Tara pulled Mandy's head back, my cock, coated in spit popping free, and tilted her face back. Tara kissed her deeply before leaning forward and sucking my cock into her mouth while Mandy watched, gasping for breath.

Mandy leaned forward and put her face near Tara's. Tara took my cock out of her warm mouth and pressed her lips to one side of the tip. Mandy did the same and they both began to lick, swirling their tongues together around the purple head. I pressed on the backs of both their heads and began to thrust my hips, sliding my cock between their kiss.

"Tara," I said, finally, "don't you think it's time we undressed Mandy?"

Tara looked up at me and smiled.

"Yes sir," she replied. She reached over and began to unbutton Mandy's blouse, slowly popping each button. Finally she pushed the top open, revealing a dark lacy bra. Mandy let the shirt drop down off her shoulders, falling to the floor.

The bra did an amazing job of holding up Mandy's breasts, pushing them together creating a deep cleavage. Tara reached behind the HR rep and expertly unclasped the bra, letting Mandy's breasts fall free. They were full and large. They hung a bit lower than Tara's but were not sagging. The nipples were a slight shade of brown, thick and hard. Tara leaned forward and sucked one into her mouth, causing Mandy to roll her head back and groan.

Tara moved to the other breast and sucked that nipple as well leaving them both hard and glistening with spit.

"Gorgeous," I said in admiration.

"Thank you, Brian," Mandy said with a bit of a giggle. "I'm glad you approve."

Mandy removed Tara's top in a similar manner, and soon she was kissing my assistant's slightly larger, slightly perkier breasts, her tongue flicking across the pink nipples.

I couldn't take it any longer and reached down and gripped Mandy's shoulders, lifting her.

"Get up here," I demanded.

She stood and I pulled her against me, kissing her. Tara stood as well and wrapped her arms around Mandy, unbuttoning my shirt. Within moments Mandy's hard nipples were pressed against my bare chest. I slid my palms up her sides and cupped her breasts in my hands rubbing my thumbs across her nipples. She moaned into my mouth.

My bare cock was pressed against her stomach and I felt Tara's hand brush across it as she reached between us and began to finger Mandy while we made out.

"Let's get in the bed," I said, my voice husky with lust. I broke the kiss with Mandy and shed the last of my clothing. Mandy pushed her skirt down and was now also naked. The last to strip was Tara.

Tara took Mandy's hand and led her towards the door to the bedroom. I took a moment and watched their asses as they walked away from me before following.

Tara had a queen sized bed that took up the bulk of the bedroom and Mandy flopped onto it, landing on her back. She scooted back, spreading her legs as she did. Tara crawled onto the bed between them, and within moments Mandy was moaning as Tara buried her face between her thighs. My assistant was on her knees, ass in the air, her plump pussy lips glistening in the low light.

I stood there in the doorway for a moment, slowly stroking my hard cock as I watched Mandy's breasts rise and fall, a pretty flush creeping across the skin.

I could not hold back any longer and stepped behind Tara, and rubbed the head of my cock between her pussy lips. She was slick and wet, and moaned into Mandy's cunt as I ran it against her clit.

I dipped my hips, gripped her hips in my hands and pushed myself into her, groaning as her hot cunt enveloped me. She moaned into Mandy's cunt but did not stop sucking and licking.

Mandy's head was rolled back, and she was biting her lips as waves of pleasure from Tara's mouth washed over her. I began to stroke into Tara slowly, watching as her lips gripped my cock. She broke her assault on Mandy's pussy and looked at me over her shoulder.

"I thought we brought Mandy here for you to fuck her, not me," she said with a smirk.

"I just," I said and slammed my cock hard into her, "couldn't help myself."

"Get that cock over here," Mandy said propping herself on her elbows. "I want some of what Tara's been having!"

I pulled out of Tara who rolled to the side and scooted up to lay alongside the other girl. As much as I wanted to be inside Mandy I took a moment to pause and look at the two lovely women laying there looking at me. Just a couple of months ago I was devoted to my wife, living a life with very little sex and much frustrated masturbation. Now I was here with two women who wanted me to fuck them. So much change in such a short while.

I crawled onto the bed between Mandy's spread legs and looked down at her.

"Are you going to fuck me, daddy," she asked. "Can I call you daddy while you fuck me?"

"Yes I am," I said. "And yes you can."

"Let me put you in her," Tara said, gripping my cock in her fist. It was slick and glistening with her juices.

She lined my cock up with Mandy's cunt, rubbing the head through her lips making the girl moan.

"Oh fuck," Mandy said. "I need this. Fuck me."

Tara smirked and leaned forward, her face close to Mandy's. She continued to rub my cock against Mandy's clit.

"Beg for it, slut," she whispered. "Beg for your daddy to fuck you."

"Oh shit," Mandy moaned. "Please, Daddy! Please Tara! Fuck me! Use me!"

"Good girl," I said, and pushed forward, Tara's hand still around my shaft, sinking in as deep as I could go with her grip in the way. Mandy was wet with Tara's spit and her own pleasure and I sank into her tight cunt with little resistance.

"Fuck!" Mandy moaned. "That's good. More! More please. Fuck me like a slut, daddy!"

Tara removed her hand as I pulled back and drove forward slamming myself into Mandy who shouted out with satisfaction. I began to fuck her hard, pulling back almost my entire length before slamming forward again, our hips slapping together. Mandy cried out each time I thrust into her.

After a minute or so Tara moved and threw her leg over Mandy's face, straddling it, facing me. She lowered her pussy to Mandy's mouth and the HR rep responded, stretching her tongue to Tara's sex as she descended.

Tara and my eyes met as I drove into Mandy. Tara was grinding her hips against Mandy's mouth, her freckled cheeks red with lust, her perfect breasts heaving. Below her Mandy's body quivered with each thrust I made, her breasts bouncing as I fucked her.

Tara reached forward and began to run Mandy's clit just above my driving cock. I could hear Mandy's moans, muffled by Tara's pussy.

"That's right, slut," Tara said. "Cum on Mr. Hawthorn's cock!"

Tara leaned forward and we kissed, our tongues dancing as I fucked Mandy and Tara rode her face. I could feel Mandy lifting her hips to meet mine as I drove into her and hear her moans speed up. I could feel her climax building. I fucked her hard and fast, chasing her orgasm.

Suddenly she began to buck, the lower half of her body spawning. I had to grip her hips to hold her in place as she lost control of herself as she came. I drove deep into her and ground my hips against her as she came.

Eventually her movements slowed, the spasms of her legs subsiding. I began to slowly stroke in her again.

"You've cum, slut," Tara said. "Now make me cum!"

It was amazing, seeing Tara act and speak this way. With me she had always been submissive, but with Mandy she was taking control. She was using the girl like a toy. It was very hot.

I sped up my thrusts and I could see Mandy catch her breath and begin to suck and lick again. I could tell that Tara was close and I reached forward as pressed my fingers against her clit, just above where Mandy's mouth was working. I rubbed her in time to my thrusts into the girl below us.

Tara tensed up and squeaked as she reached her own climax, grinding her pussy against the face of the girl below her. She gasped. It was not the most explosive orgasm I had seen from Tara but the sight of it was incredibly exciting.

"Fuck! Yes! Don't stop!" Tara shouted. She crested her climax and opened her eyes, looking into mine, smiling widely.

"I'm close," I grunted, warning Tara.

"Good," she said. "Cum in her. You want that, don't you, slut," she asked Mandy, moving to lay beside her.

"Yes?" Mandy gasped. "I want it!"

"Say it!" Tara demanded. "Tell us you want him to cum in you!"

"Cum in me, please! Cum in me Daddy! I need it!"

I sped up, Mandy's whole body shaking as I fucked her, chasing my orgasm. I could feel that tingle at the base of my cock, the way my ball sack tightened against me. I grunted as I drove deep, finally reaching the peak and releasing.

Mandy arched her back and moaned as she felt my hot cum spray into her. I groaned, pushing my hips hard against hers as I spasmed inside her. After a few moments I sat back on my feet, letting my cock slip out of her.

Tara moved to kiss me, pressing her body against mine.

"How was that, Mr, Whitecastle? Did I bring you a good slut?"

"You brought me a good one," I said smiling. "Two good sluts in this bed tonight."

"Let me clean her up," Tara said, and I moved out of her way as she crawled between Mandy's legs. I watched her tongue dart out and lick the trickle of cum that dribbled out of Mandy's cunt before Tara dived in and started to suck my spunk out of the girl.

"Oh shit," Mandy moaned. "No more! It's too... too much...fuuuuuuuuuck!"

I sat back and received my heaving breath as I watched Tara eat Mandy out. Mandy quickly came again, a smaller climax than her previous.

Tara let her cum then moved up her body, her breasts pressed into Mandy's as they came face to face.

"You should taste this too," Tara said and opened her mouth over Mandy's letting a mix of spit, my cum and Mandy's pour onto and into Mandy's. The girl opened up and swallowed everything Tara fed her.

Finally Tara laid down her body along Mandy's and I moved to lay behind her. The three of us were holding one another in Tara's bed.

"You guys," Mandy said after a bit. "You guys are amazing. I don't think I've cum that hard in...actually I don't think I've cum that hard in my life! Thank you. Thank you both!"

"I told you his cock was worth it, didn't I," Tara said.

"You were right! Damn. I'm so jealous that you get to fuck him every day!"

We cuddled there for a bit, me idly running my hand lightly up and down Tara's side, fingertips gliding along her smooth skin. Occasionally I reached across and did the same for Mandy, feeling her shiver under my touch.

With two beautiful, naked women in bed with me it's not surprising that I felt my cock stir once more. Tara could feel it pressing against her bare ass and wiggled against me.

"We aren't done yet, slut," she told Mandy before kissing her. She lifted a leg and reached between her thighs, guiding my cock into her. She groaned as she pushed back against me, feeling me enter her.

I was only able to make short movements but the feeling of being inside my assistant was heaven as always. I reached across her and pushed two fingers into Mandy's still sopping wet pussy and fingered her at the same pace I fucked Tara.

Finally I needed more. I stayed inside Tara and gripped her around her waist, rolling us both. I positioned her on her hands and knees and began to fuck her faster and harder.

"Get under there," I told Mandy and she nodded. She scooted so that she was on her back, face under Tara's pussy where I was driving my cock in and out. She lifted her head and I felt her tongue on the bottom of my cock as she licked us both from below.

I pulled my cock out of Tara making her whimper and aimed it down towards Mandy who knew what to do. She took me in her mouth and sucked before pushing my back into my assistant.

I lost track of time, fucking Tara. I alternated between my assistant's cunt and Mandy's mouth until again I could barely hold back my cum. I felt Tara's cunt clench around me as she cried out in another climax. That was too much and I released as well, cumming inside her.

I pulled out quickly and let my second spurt splash across Mandy's face, landing in her mouth and across her cheeks, before slamming back into Tara to finish cumming inside of her.

I pulled out and this time it was Mandy's turn to eagerly lick my cum out of Tara. I flopped onto my back beside them and watched them until Mandy was sated.

"You girls are amazing," I said, meaning every word.

The two girls crawled up and laid against either side of my chest, while I wrapped my arms around them. The three of us fell asleep that way.

I fucked Mandy once more that night. I woke up in the perfect dark, my cock hard. I rolled towards one of the girls at random and it happened to be her. I fucked her missionary style while Tara slept beside us. We both came and drifted back to sleep.

I was woken again by the sounds of Mandy getting ready to go. She was already half dressed. Tara woke as well and smiled at her.

"Oh," Mandy said. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you guys up! I had an amazing night but I have to go. I'll see you guys Monday. Jesus, our team meetings will be wild. I won't be able to think about anything but this! We need to do it again soon!"

After she left Tara cuddled against me.

"Did you have fun last night, Mr. Whitecastle?" She asked.

"I did," I said. "Thank you. You are the best. Best assistant. Best...everything."

"I'm just trying to do a good job for you," she said, and kissed me. "So... ready for some more?"

I had to chuckle.

"Yes," I said, rolling on top of Tara. "Always!"

JK1979
JK1979
2,216 Followers