New Awakening - Straight to Bi/Gay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,862 Followers

As she raised the hem of her dress she eased down to her knees lowering her head to give him his reward. His head rolled back as apparently her tongue reached his meaty balls. I knew this as her left hand held his purple head straight up and it peaked at me over her head.

I was shoving a coupled napkins into my pants with my dick to absorb any additional leakage, when I saw her head slowly tilt and raise apparently licking up his shaft. I had to zip up and stop touching my cock or I would soon be shooting again watching this.

"Oh Yeeessss," he moaned as she took him in her mouth. "Alli, it's been so long, and you are so sexy..."

He could only grunt and jerk as she worked up and down for less than a minute before, he began to loose it. Looking right at me but seeing only his reflection, he spoke, trying to keep his volume under control.

"It's too much!" I am gonna cum. "If you don't pull off, I'm cumming in your mouth!"

As her head kept its rhythm and her mouth held it's prize he let go, "I'm cumming in your mouth, I'm cumming in your mouth, I, I, I, I'm cumming..."

He shuddered and twitched and eventually collapsed in his seat. She kept slowly sucking his cock taking it all and cleaning him up as much as possible. He grabbed her under the arms and pulled her toward him. He kissed her long and deep tasting his own cum.

"That was amazing, it has been so long. I can't tell you how good that felt. I needed that so bad," he said, as she began to stand up and adjust her dress.

She blew out heavily and smiled, "Wow...Wow...Mr. Young, I have not had my clock cleaned like that in a long, long time! This could be the beginning of a wonderful collaboration. I'll scratch your itch if you scratch mine!"

She turned and looked right into my eyes and she checked her hair and lipstick. She grabbed a tissue off his desk and dabbed it at the corner of her mouth, like she just finished a good meal. Then she cupped her breasts, and lifted, adjusted her collar and wiggled her dress down straightening the wrinkles.

"I know you have to get home to spell the home care nurse. I'm sure she needs to get home to her family. When can we meet again?" She said with her hands on her hips, leaning her hip to the side to accentuate its curve.

"With my schedule, the only conceivable time I can suggest would be mornings before work, right here in the office," he said hoping for approval.

"This office has great memories so far. I can make that work. My boss usually gets in around 8:15, so, we need to be wrapped up by 8:00 to give me time to pull myself together," she said smiling like a teenager.

"Ok, let me suggest something," he said standing up and putting himself back together. "I would like you to spend the weekend thinking things through. If you want to take the next step then, I will see you 7:00AM Monday morning. If you are not here, no hard feelings."

"Deal, but, I have to say you already scratched an itch that I never knew I had," she said thumping her chest with her fluttering hand. (in a be still my beating heart gesture). "I am already imagining what else you can show me."

"I still want to take it slow, so understand, there are a couple more steps before intercourse," he said, raising his eye brows for approval.

"I just had the two best orgasms, I can remember in a long time and didn't have to do it myself! I am on board with whatever you have in mind Mr. Young. I assume you were satisfied as well?" she said doing her best Scarlett O'Hara, eye blink.

"Hell yes!" he said shaking his whole body.

"Ok then, I will see you Monday," she said grabbing her purse and heading for the door. She turned around and said, "Almost forgot, can I have my panties please, Mr. Young?"

He picked up the blue lacey panties from the desk, buried his face in them and breathed deeply. He clutched them to his face and looked at her with puppy dog eyes.

"Ok you can keep them. Maybe I will stop on the way home and pick out a special pair for Monday," she said looking sexily at him.

"How about this," he said thinking. "You come back, sans panties, on Monday and if you don't think me too forward, would you mind not putting perfume on before coming to work? I would love to smell your sweet scent unencumbered. If you agree you can apply your perfume after our meeting."

"Damn, Matt, you are making me wet again. I gotta go! One more thing, if you cum in those panties this weekend, you have to bring them back and show me!" she said slamming the door behind her.

'Fuck give me the panties I will cum in them right now!' I thought from behind the glass.

I sat in the chair for 15 minutes after they left, replaying the show over and over in my mind. Then I headed home ready for my Friday night porn session.

Saturday morning, with a hang over woody from last night, I decided I would go into the office and make sure the viewing area was ready for the show. I finished up and exited the room quietly. A few steps from the door, Matt turned the corner heading for his office.

Walking by and avoiding eye contact, I said, "Morning Matt" and kept walking. I could not help but notice the bulge in his pants as he passed.

I headed home obsessed with wondering if and what the Monday show could involve.

Monday Morning:

I got in about 6:30, having parked my car down the block to keep it out of view, and assumed my spot in the chair. The dead bolt was locked, my napkins at the ready and my cock already hard.

Matt came in (cock also hard), carrying a yoga mat and paper lunch bag. He sat behind his desk and fired up his computer. As he spread the yoga mat on the floor next to his chair, l noticed the computer screen was turned away enough I could not see it today. He was apparently checking e-mails while waiting. He was way to calm.

I turned on the intercom, undid my pants and pulled them down below my knees. I unbuttoned my shirt, so I could shoot my wad and not soil my clothes. I did not allow myself to jack off all weekend in anticipation of the show this morning. I grabbed my boner feeling how firm it was already.

Matt continued looking at e-mails and laughed at one of them. Right on cue, the knock on the door, followed by Allison peeking in and smiling. She locked the dead bolt and stood by the door for a moment. Today she was wearing a sleeveless flower pattern dress that highlighted her womanly shape down to her waist, where it tapered out hanging just above the knee. Her brown hair hung down to her shoulders and was held back by a hair barrette that matched her dress. Elegant as usual.

Matt's smile was huge, "So happy to see you this morning Alli," he said standing up and displaying his hard-on tent.

"I see," she said with her eyes popping. "If it makes you feel better, I am pantiless, but I had to put a towel between my ass and my dress in the car this morning or I would have embarrassing wet spot on my dress!"

She spun around making her dress fly up like Mary Poppins. Unfortunately not high enough. She dropped her purse and lite matching jacket on the chair and asked, "How did my panties fare over the weekend?"

Pulling them out of the lunch bag, he replied, "I am afraid they did not make it through Friday night. You planted that little seed in my brain and all I could think about was masturbating in them. I thought about me making your pussy that hot and wet and I was done!"

"You will need to wash them before you give them back, Mr. Young. Shall we pick up where we left off?" she said walking around the desk to greet him.

He clicked the mouse to close out the e-mail and turned to face her as she cleared the desk and stepped on the yoga mat. He took a deep cleansing breath sniffing the air.

"Oh God your scent makes me hard!" He reached out his arms and she tossed them aside, reaching for his belt buckle.

"Can I please help you out of these nasty old pants Mr. Young?" she said in a sultry voice.

Raising his hands to give her access, he said, "On two conditions, no intercourse today, and I help you out of that dress!"

She unbuckled the belt, pulled it through the belt loops in one smooth motion and dropped it on the floor. His pants were unzipped and she began opening his fly while working her fingers inside the waistband of his briefs. She slid both hands down his underwear cupping his balls.

"Oh there you are, I have missed you big guy. I have been thinking about riding you like the lone ranger all weekend and, apparently I am going to have to wait. Oh well, there is the other place I have been dreaming of putting you," she said, pushing his pants and underwear down to the floor as she did a deep squat.

She yanked off his shoes and he stepped out of his pants as his cock bounced of the side of her face. She moved her head like a snake engulfing his cock head in her mouth, sucking it in and sliding off so quickly it made a loud slurping sound as it popped out.

He stood there a second, with his glistening dick head waving in the air, not sure what happened. She looked up at him doing the innocent little girl face with her finger pointing at the corner of her mouth and head tilted.

"Oh my, Mr. Young would you like me to finish?" she said, holding her pose and blinking rapidly.

Recomposing himself he said, "My turn first. Ms. Schneider. Let me help you out of that dress."

He reached out his hands and she took them, as he pulled her up. She spun around facing me or should I say the mirror.

"Can you get my zipper please," she asked holding her hair aside.

Thank god I finally get to see her naked!

He zipped it down to her waist and pulled the dress off her shoulders and down her arms, revealing a pink lacey bra. He kissed her shoulder as he worked it down to her waist and stopped. He turned her around and undid the clasp at the front of her bra and slid it off, revealing her back to me. Though it was attractive, for a back, I was loosing my mind wanting to see more.

At last he pulled the dress down over her hips. She shook her hips sexily as he began to reveal her round curvy ass. He squatted on his way down, putting his face at pussy level, as his hands caressed her supple ass. She stepped out of the dress and took a wide stance giving him access. I could not see what he was doing but his hands were kneading her ass and her head tilted back as his tongue worked her steaming pussy. I wished I could see, but I would never tire of the view of her gorgeous ass.

She began to moan loudly as the he worked her pussy with his tongue. My eyes were drawn to the sight of him squatting like a catcher between her legs, with his cock actually touching his lower chest as he leaned into her sweet spot. The highly defined cleft of his bulging cock head was remarkable. It bounced from side to side as he manipulated his head and tongue building her toward an orgasm.

He gripped her ass as she whined, as loudly as she dared, thrusting herself onto his tongue. I longed to be in his place tasting her sweet juices and feeling that steaming heat on my face. I wanted to jack off but I needed to wait. I hadn't even seen the object of his tonging yet, as her back side faced me. I saw an oozing dollop of pre-cum sliding down his shaft as she quaked with her orgasm.

After a moment she pulled him up and looked him in the eye, "Thank you Mr. Young. Can I please have a taste?" They began to kiss passionately. "Yummy," she said as they broke the kiss. What a woman!

In one smooth and continuous motion, he spun her slowly, giving me a side view of her curved belly leading to a full but manicured bush, glistening with her cum and Matt's saliva. Her breasts were full and firm, subtly pink with dark areolae. As they faced me he rested his head on her shoulder, and looked in the mirror.

"You are so Beautiful, Ms. Schneider." She looked at me and smiled. (The mirror!)

He gently guided her to sit in the chair with him. When they sat, he was setting in the chair with his legs together, he pointed his cock directly at me as she sat on his lap. Her legs were spread wide opening her pussy lips for full view. Her ass held his cock down as she began to wiggle her body to allow his dick to rise so she could, slide it in that hot pussy. Her dark brown bush surrounded a bright pink pussy screaming for my tongue.

He held her hips down. "Hold still just a minute Alli, If you let me do it, I have a great way to help your pussy get better acquainted to my cock without intercourse just yet!"

He grabbed his cock and worked it up against her pussy. I gripped my cock too in anticipation. As he pressed his dick in the slot of her pussy, they lined up like a hotdog and a bun. Here lips hugging his shaft like a saddle. She began to smile and breath heavy again, rubbing her crack up and down his pole.

"You like that, huh?" he smiled

"Oh fuck yes," she said moving faster.

"Ok now, listen to me, please. This is going to be amazing but you cannot take it in you, do you understand?"

"Oh yes" gazing at the mirror and watching the cock rub her pussy as she rocked her hips.

"Close your eyes and focus on pleasing my cock while my cock pleases you." As she did, I think he clicked on the mouse and looked at the computer screen, but I was too busy watching her pussy rub his iron dick.

He was looking right at me and commanded, "Focus on pleasing my cock."

She was moving faster and panting. "Oh Yes, I love your cock."

Having kicked my pants all the way off, I was leaned back in the chair with my ass hanging over the edge, legs spread wide with my heels on the desk. I was stroking my cock trying not to cum before her. He gripped his cock and rubbed the head against her clit. She was going crazy writhing and grunting. He glanced at the computer and looked right at me again.

"Did you ever think you would ever want anything as badly as my cock?" he asked.

"Never!" she said rising up, trying to slide his cock into her begging pussy.

He pushed, her off, "That's it Ms. Schneider! You know the rules! Now you are gonna have to do it yourself. If you behave, I will let you use my cock for an assist again, but you know the rules; no intercourse. Based on your comment Friday I think you are no stranger to satisfying yourself."

He sat in the chair with his ass scooted out to the edge, crossed his legs and extended them straight out toward me. His boner was lying flat against his belly.

"Now straddle me," said holding out his hand to help her get in place.

She tossed a leg over his and stood with his thighs between her legs. Her beautiful spread ass, pointed right at me, giving me full view of her pink little rose bud. Her round ass looked so silky smooth and her sweet wet pussy lips peaked out below.

"That's it, come forward," he ordered, as she waddled her way up his body until her dripping pussy hovered over his shaft.

His pink meaty balls were front and center as he gently guided her down until the pussy saddle settled onto his shaft just above his balls. 'Oh god I want to know what that feels like,' I thought. I wanted to stroke off but I was afraid I would cum too quick. As she settled her wait onto the side of his dick, her sweet pussy wrapped half way around his pole. This brought new meaning to riding bare back.

She leaned forward, spreading her buns further apart. I so wanted to touch her little asshole, I was in disbelief. As she rubber her clit slowly up his cock, It pulled his balls forward and up, making them look even bigger. Her swelled wet pussy lips became more prominent as they drug behind gripping his rod. It also brought her plump little buns back together. As she moved back, his balls dropped back down and her cheeks stretched and spread, exposing he rosebud even more.

I watched in amazement as her pussy lips seemed to disappear as friction held them back, pulling her precious little asshole, down into contact with his pink hairless balls. She continued the painfully slow pace, increasing her speed slightly with each pass of her clit up and down his shaft. Her moans grew louder with each pass as did Matt's.

"Oh, that feels so good. Your pussy is so warm and wet. You are so going to make me cum doing this." he said as his eyes rolled in his head. Looking in the mirror and enjoying the view, he continued, "You love servicing my cock don't you?"

It felt like he locked his eyes into mine when he said that.

"Oh yes! your cock is so fucking big and beautiful, I want to please you as much as you please me!" she said voice cracking as her hips forced her clit faster and faster against his hot pipe of a cock.

"Remember how good it felt to cum with my fingers in your ass Alli" he panted.

How was he not cumming, I couldn't even stroke my cock or I would blow immediately. Her ass cheeks were spreading apart and closing so fast they were jiggling like Jell-O.

"Yes please finger my ass! I wanna cum with your fingers in my ass...PLEASE!" she begged in a scary loud voice.

"You broke the rules! I want you to do it yourself! he commanded. "It's so much more intense with something in your ass when you cum!

Not missing a beat she reached back and inserted her middle finger into her ass, working it in and out. I found my self rubbing my own asshole with my left hand and as I jacked off with my right. It did feel really intense. I licked my middle finger and slid it in as far as I could, as she shoved her face into his neck and shoulder to muffle her screams of passion.

"You are making feel so fucking good! My cock can't take much more, I am gonna blow!" he said looking right through me in the mirror. "I need your to cum for me!" he said pleadingly.

"I'm cumming for you!" she screamed into his neck. She was fucking her own ass wildly with two fingers. She shook and moaned like a machine gun as her voice cracked from the intensity of her pleasure.

Matt, made a guttural noise as his balls contracted, ready to eject his load. I shoved my finger up my ass as the first steam of pressurize cum blasted on to me. I squealed and shudder at the intensity of my first orgasm with my finger in my ass. I hoped they could not hear me as I pounded my cock spraying the rest of my hot load all over myself hearing the echo in my head, "I'm cumming for you"

I laid my head back trying to catch my breath for a moment or so. When I began to compose myself, I could not believe when I saw Allison, now on her hands knees between Matt's legs, her pink asshole staring back at me. From the movements of her head she was apparently licking his balls and then it appeared she licked all the way up the shaft.

Matt, was looking in the mirror again, "That's it taste your own cum. There's nothing like it," he said laying his head back and enjoying.

It sure looked like she lapped up his load off his belly as well. I eyed the pool of cum on my own belly and out of curiosity scooped some up with my finger and tasted it. It was not bad at all, so I licked the rest off my finger and grabbed the napkins for the rest. After tossing the napkins, I felt something wet on my face and neck. It was a glob of cum, I scooped it off with my fingers and licked them clean. It was a curious taste, I could understand how a woman could swallow.

I was totally surprised by what I saw next, as Matt traded places with Allison and began to lap up the mixture of his and her cum that had wound up on her belly and pubic area. Then he dove tongue first into her soaked pussy. She was shocked and pleased at the same time, and let him do his thing, until she pulled his head out of her crotch and jumped up.

"Oh God, its 8:15 already! Tony's probably here already!"

Matt jumped up and grabbed a towel out a gym bag and tossed it to her. She wiped herself down and began throwing on clothes and they both pulled themselves together.

"Mr. Young, I hate to eat and run so to speak, but I do want to thank you for possibly the best Monday morning I can remember! Same time tomorrow?"

rimaday
rimaday
1,862 Followers