New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He growled a bit as he pushed them together until my nipples touched. His mouth quickly covered them though; drawing each deeply inside its warmth. My hips arched off the bed and rubbed against his leg as he continued to suckle them. I moaned and whimpered and pleaded for release as my clit rubbed against the bristly hairs on his thigh. But he just kept sucking...and licking...and nibbling.

Just when I swore I could not take it anymore he rolled over so that I sat straddling his hips. His mouth determined never to leave its work. I reached between our bodies finding his hard black cock and drew it towards my needy cunt. That was all it took; the feel of his cock entering my wet pussy. I came hard then. My pussy pulsated and contracted about the head of his cock.

My orgasm was so strong that for a moment it seemed I could not move. But he took over then; arching his hips off the bed and burying that cock deeply inside of me. His hands and mouth continued to play their game at my full pregnant breasts. I slammed my hips down to meet his upward thrust. The movement caused my clit to rub against the base of his cock then. It was teasing, but not enough.

Reaching between our bodies with one hand, I rubbed my finger against the sensitive bud. I drew slow firm circles on its slick surface even as I felt his cock plunging faster, harder and deeper into my pussy. His mouth, tongue and teeth worked and pulled on my sensitive nipples. My mind filled with images of my dark young African god. I was so close...so damned close to another shattering orgasm...if I could just...

But then again, this had never been one of my favourite positions. It was hard to maintain the right tempo and orgasm at the same time. I was whimpering then in frustration though; wanting and needing the powerful release I knew was building inside of me.

His mouth barely released its hold upon my nipples as he spoke around the mouthful. "You need more of my cock, Lizzie?" Lifting his hips just enough to tease but not enough to give me the release I needed, "You need my hard cock buried so deep inside that wet pussy you wanna scream, baby?" He punctuated his words once more with a slow circular turn of his hips teasing me until I did want to scream.

Rolling once more until I was beneath him, he placed his hands beneath my hips he drew me to the edge of our low bed. He reached up and grabbed a pillow, tossing it on the floor and kneeling upon it between my open white thighs. His hands once more lifted my breasts and pushed them together, "Put me inside you, Lizzie," it was a familiar and life-changing command.

I did not hesitate this time as I wrapped my pale hand around his dark uncut cock and drew it forward until its thick head was planted just inside the ring of my tight cunt muscles. Daryl did not hesitate either; slamming his cock into me deeply at the same moment his mouth once more wrapped its warmth around my twin nipples. That was all it took. My green eyes closed as my head arch back against the firm mattress. My movements sent his cock even deeper inside my pussy as I offered my breasts up to his hands and mouth.

What happened next caught me by surprise as my cunt gripped and milked his hard cock inside me I felt my juices flood us both. I mean FLOOD. Although I had more than once coated his dark cock in white cream from one orgasm after another, this was different. I knew without looking that the bed beneath me was soaking wet. But even through the embarrassment my body was taking what it wanted riding his cock; clenching and contracting around it as the seemingly un-ended stream flowed down that cock onto the cream sheets.

His cock slammed hard into me, his hips circling slowly so that my clit once more rubbed against the base of his cock intensifying and prolonging my orgasm as he growled against my nipples, "Fuck yeah..." his breath as hot on my sensitive boobs as his cum was splashing against my cervix. It mixed with my juices and gushed out between our bodies.

He continued to play gently with my breasts as our breathing and heart-rates returned to normal. I on the other hand wanted to die. Of course being a midwife I knew enough about human sexuality to know about female ejaculation. I had read enough porn in my day to know that some people thought it an erotic holy grail. But the reality was...messy. Messy and embarrassing.

Laying his dark braids between my breasts with a sigh, "Dam woman, that's fucking hot. I don' think I'm ever going to stop again...until I make you cum like that."

I was about to argue the point when a third party spoke up. Our baby...twenty-one weeks and three days...solidly kicked his dad's chest were it lightly rested on my abdomen.

It was a different type of shock and wonder I heard in his voice then, "Was that what I think it is?"

I nodded my head slowly, "That's stronger than usual, but I've been feeling his little flutters for a couple of weeks now."

He moved so that his hands cupped the obvious bump in my lower abdomen where our baby grew, his breath warm against the skin there as he bowed reverently. "Wow..." his only comments; as if that said it all somehow. He stayed there for several long minutes; his head against my tummy as if he could actually hearing the baby's heart beating there.

When he finally moved to lie next to me in our bed, wrapping his arms tightly about me, I saw that tears glistened in the corners of his black eyes. "Wow..." my voice cracking as it echoed his eloquent words.

Pressing a kiss to the top of my head as he tightened the bear hug he held me in. "God, I never meant to hurt you. I'm sorry about Kyle. I know this is what scared you most about us...losing your family."

With more bravado than I felt I replied, "It's just Kyle. Everyone else has been..." I could not claim happy of course, but certainly tolerant. I was wise enough not to fool myself that those close to us were as excited about the upcoming wedding and new baby as my intelligent and beautiful daughter.

But I was content that Ellie's fourth birthday party had come off without an incident a couple of weeks before. Daryl had played co-host as he had wanted to for Thanksgiving. I really did not have much choice this time: the decorating, lifting, carrying and breaking out the old barby for the first event of the summer...all of it was more than my pregnant body could manage.

I had been tense and stressed; wondering how our friends and families would react. Even in loose scrubs it was getting harder to hide my tummy. And I could not get in my jeans for several weeks already. I knew that Daryl had already told Esther about the baby and together we had explained to Ellie about her new brother...or sister. We had asked if she would mind if Daryl moved in with us. She had gotten very quiet then as if considering the whole thing; much as I had struggled with it before. Finally she had simply nodded and run off to play.

Her response left me a tad vulnerable; anti-climatic as it was. I tried very hard not to think about whether this was fair to her; her own dad being gone only a little more than a year. I tried even harder not to think about what James would have felt about the situation; twirling the rings on the chain about my neck had been a very bad habit for me when I could no longer avoid the questions.

My mother-in-law Mary was not to allow me the safety of my denial when she found me in the kitchen that afternoon. Daryl had been calling to Ellie to be careful as she climbed the play gym we had bought for her birthday. She never did show any fear. It was not a trait she got from her mummy, I thought as I looked at Daryl flipping burgers and wieners on the grill.

"Him young of course, but him is very good with her," the Caribbean accent sounded behind me.

I wanted to avoid this moment. I had been hiding from it for months. And I still wanted to, but I knew the courage this woman had shown in confronting something that caused us both pain: courage that I myself lacked. With a silent prayer, I turned to face her. When I saw her face, lined and seemingly older than I remembered it; but so very, very much like her son's and grand-daughter's. I wanted once more to hide from the truth.

But it was the first tiny flutter in my tummy that caught me unaware that spurred me and gave me the courage I lacked. "Yes, he loves her very much...not as much as..." I was not sure that given the situation I had the right to even say his name, "Not as much as her dad, of course. No one ever could." I could not stop the tears then; try as I might.

Turning back to the safety of staring out the window, the image of James his eyes swimming with tears as he held the unbelievably tiny little head of his only child in his large dark hands slammed into my chest until I could not breathe. I held onto the kitchen counter; my head swimming. The crushing pain in my chest was so intense. Finally I gave up the battle sinking to my knees on the kitchen floor.

It was my daughter's birthday...and her dad was not there. He would never see another of her birthdays I realised. He would never watch her open her Christmas presents. Never see her dance off to school. Never be there when she first discovered boys. When she had her first sip of wine. When she finished university. He would not be there to walk her down the aisle either. So many big...and everyday things that he would miss. It wasn't right...it wasn't fair. My eyes closed against the pain still as huge sobs shock my body.

I still don't know how long I sat on the cold, hard kitchen floor and cried. It was probably just minutes, but it seemed much longer. But slowly, I started to come back. I was embarrassed and not ready to face the woman that had been my mother-in-law, but whom I loved more than my own mother. In some very real ways I knew that what I really was not ready to face was me...my own fears, hurts and the betrayal I felt towards the man I had loved. Hell, I probably still did in some ways. So like the coward I was I crouched silently there with my eyes closed.

Until I knew I could no longer avoid the truth. I opened my green eyes; made greener still like the deep emerald green of the grass along the Irish coast where James and I had honeymooned so very long ago it seemed. How could barely five years seem like another lifetime I wondered?

But it was not the face of my mother-in-law that I saw, but Daryl's. His face was dark and serious. My heart contracted once more; yet another betrayal.

His words when he finally spoke shocked me even more, "Do you feel better, luvy?" Reaching out he slowly drew me into the circle of his strong arms, "You have needed to cry like that for over a year." He pressed a tender kiss against my forehead, "You scared us all...you know. You never cried. Mary, my mums, David and Kyle; we were all afraid you would break somehow."

His words reminded me of our guests as I pushed against his shoulders. "The party...we have to..."

"Shhhh, it's fine. Mary and my mums took over everything, when she came and got me." Smiling at me, "You scared that poor woman half to death you know. She just wanted to tell you that she was ok...with me...and the baby. And you start crying all over the place. She didn't know what to do."

Shaking my head, "You convince yourself of that. Nothing scares Mary. She's like James and Ellie that way," I realised that was the first time I had actually referred to him...to James...around Daryl. I wasn't sure how I felt and even less sure how I was supposed to feel. But I knew too that the past was not something we could ignore. It was something we shared...a common history...and he was part of that.

"I know. Did he ever tell you about the time he saved mine and Kyle's crazy bums from getting shanked?" I shook my head. "Stupid kids, we thought it was a good idea to cut through the park late at night. We were chased out of the park by a gang of kids...must have been six of them...or more. Remember those trainers Kyle lost? He actually ran right out of the damned things. He had forgotten to tie his laces. He lost them cause we was running so fast. But we knew better than to go back for them. Those kids were serious."

Smiling at the memory of his mis-spent youth, "Anyway, Kyle and I were both shaking by the time we made it out of the park. We weren't sure what to do, so Kyle called James. He came and picked us up. Kyle was so worried about those stupid trainers though. Afraid you would be mad at us. He insisted we go back and look. Those kids were still hanging though. James faced them down. I swear; Kyle and I were scared to death they would jump him. But he stood his ground. Of course, we didn't get Kyle's trainers back; they had thrown those in the pond already. We begged him not to tell you or mums. He made us promise to never do that shit again. He said he would kick our arses himself if we ever went back to the park. He meant it too."

I could only nod because my throat was tight once again. I knew too that fresh tears were dancing in my eyes. Daryl's hand went to my stomach, gently caressing my bump. "Do you have enough love for him...and Ellie...David and Kyle too?" he asked quietly.

I nodded and found my voice although it sounded very strange, "Of course, I do..." I began.

He interrupted me with a soft kiss on my lips, which were still damp with my tears. "Then why do you keep seeing it as a contest between me and James? Why does loving one of us...mean you can't still love the other?" he asked so softly I wondered if I had actually heard him at all.

Of course in the end, Kyle had petulantly shown up for the wedding. Although silent around his friend, he had offered me his blessings, of sorts. "If this makes you happy, Mum," was about all I could hope for. But I knew too that there were new hopes as well.

Chapter Eight

I gripped Daryl's hand tightly as I bore down hard. "I can see the head," Marge announced. I actually found the energy to smile at her words; knowing that this would soon be all over. That very soon we would be meeting this little creature...he or she...who had turned my world upside down. I looked up into the amazed and loving dark eyes of my husband; realising that he and this baby had also turned it back again.

"OHHHHHHHHHH..." I screamed as I clutched Daryl's strong arm so tightly I knew I would leave more fingertip bruises.

"Come on, Lizzie, almost there," he whispered against the side of my face.

As a midwife I had witnessed thousands of moments just like this one. Hell, been there and done that myself, three times. But with David and Kyle their births were medicated and a string of interventions. I had planned a homebirth with Ellie but she came too early and even though her lungs were fine but she had several other problems.

But not this little one; he was late. One week and four days. It had been driving me nuts lately. I tried everything I knew to get him...or her...out. Thinking of poor Daryl as I closed my eyes and pushed once more; and I meant we had tried everything.

***

I kissed Daryl awake slowly as the sun began to stream through the curtains. My white hands found his half-hard cock, wrapping around it and slowly wanking. I loved...was intoxicated by the power...I felt as his cock hardened.

"Mmmm, damn woman. You have become insatiable," but I could hear from his tone that he was not really complaining about the new state of our sex life.

My tongue moved across his firm muscular chest until I found the hard dark brown pebble of his nipple. I flicked it slowly before using my teeth to nibble at it. His cock was almost fully erect now.

In turn his dark hands came up to my HUGE tits; and I do mean huge. I had always been a respectable 38C, but for the past month not even my D's were comfortable. His dark fingers rolled and tugged gently at my sensitive nipples until I knew that they glistened with the rich creamy yellow fluid called colostrums. I knew he knew it too. I could tell by the frantic way his hips were thrusting into my hands. By the low deep moans coming from that gorgeous chest.

But I had no intention of allowing him release in the warmth of my hands. Reaching down until my fingers playfully danced across the surface of his balls. I rolled one playfully; using much the same style he was using on my nipples.

"Fuck woman. I want to be in your hot pussy," he spat the words as he rolled me onto my side. Lifting my top leg, he guided that hard black cock into my wet hole. I gripped the sheets and bit my lips; cumming almost immediately at the feeling of his huge cock stretching and feeling my very pregnant pussy.

I pushed my widening hips back; trying to get even more of that dangerous cock into me. Thankfully, he was not in the mood to play either; giving me exactly what I wanted and needed. He pounded into me and I do mean pounded. His hips slammed solidly against my arse as he cupped its white cheeks in his large dark hands. My cunt contracted and squeezed his cock too: one orgasm after another.

I loved pregnant sex. Of course I knew all the reasons why it could be so much better: more blood flow to the area, fewer inhibitions, and hormones. And I had been using every single one of those reasons to get as much big black cock as I could for months. But I never seemed able to get quiet enough; reaching up I used the wall for leverage, slamming my arse hard against his cock. Then I moved my hips in a slow circle to grind against the base as I felt my pussy cumming again. My clear cunt juices I knew were dripping down his cock and balls.

But it was my husband that was getting frustrated this time. I could tell it was just not enough, but I knew what would be. "You need my milk, don't you baby?" I purred in a tease. Although I did not have proper milk yet, I knew that I had been producing the colostrums for several weeks.

It had happened the week before. I knew because of the shocked and equally insatiable look that had come across Daryl's face the first time he tasted the rich liquid, which would be our baby's first food. I had been riding his hard cock. His hands and mouth were working my tits as usual, when I felt him swell even more. He growled like some wolf or tiger in heat and arched his hips up. He moved in rapid, deep thrusts as he brought us both to shattering orgasms. But even then he had kept going; slowing the pace but not stopping. Thankfully Ellie had been with her Nan and Unca, because we had not left the bed the whole day.

Of course, that experience had only enhanced our already hot and wild pregnant sex life. He joked that I had to feed him, that he was still a growing boy and had to keep his energy up to take care of my mad cravings. Of course, he would prove exactly what a growing boy he could be; his uncut black cock would grow several times a day. I was very thankful that he was on summer break from university. It was as if he had only to service my cunt.

"God Lizzie, you feel so fuckin' hot and wet," he sighed as we both slammed our hips in unison towards another dizzying orgasm. His hands squeezed my boobs in time to each deep thrust. We are both breathing hard and frantic as our games continue.

"Fuck me harder, Daryl," I plead as my hips circled slowly drawing that fabulous black cock even deeper into my steaming hot pregnant cunt.

Grabbing the pillow beneath his head, Daryl tucked it under my hips quickly. Then he rolled me onto my tummy, both of us were careful not to put too much pressure on the baby. His cock slid into me from behind. The deep penetration sent me into a series of wild and continuous orgasms until I collapsed against the bed.

But still he rode me. His dark hips slammed repeatedly against the pale skin of my arse. It was the firm but controlled sting of his large hand on my bum that brought me out of my stupor. I smiled knowing that it would glow a nice subtle pink. My hip moved back to meet his thrusts; driving us both over the edge as I felt his hot cum flooding my open and welcoming pussy.

1...456789