New Beginnings

Story Info
Gay blowjob in a toilet stall.
803 words
4.01
15.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2002 sitting in a cinema watching 28 days later with a group of friends. I was new to the area and only really had my twin sister for company. She was more outgoing than me and made friends a lot easier, she felt bad for me so she and some classmates had organised it so "we" could expand our social groups.

I only decided to go to be closer to Megan. 5,2 blonde haired, brown eyed beauty.

Most wanted to watch the latest Adam Sandler movie but she managed to sway the group.

It must've been over an hour into the movie and I was dying to use the restroom, but didn't want to move from Megan's side. I lasted about 10 minutes more before I had to get up.

"Where are you going?" Megan whispered.

"I'm desperate, I'll be right back."

"He's scared." Tommy snickered.

I ignore him and hurry off to the restroom. All the urinals are in use so I head to the stalls. Luckily one in the middle is free. I barely manage to get my pecker out as the per escapes my body.

"Fuuuckkkk." I exhale with relief.

Peeing, I start to read the profanity scratched into the stalls walls. Lots of gay shit. Fucking weirdos.

As I step out of the stalls the place is packed. Lots of people queuing for the urinals. There is a black guy ten foot in front of me with his back to me rocking side to side. He is wearing a long leather jacket, blue jeans and yellow timberlands. He turns and looks me right in the eye. Smiling like a mad man.

"What the fuck is his problem?" I mutter under my breath.

As I walk towards him I notice his right arm is all jittery. I'm 2 foot away about to step past him. I break eye contact and look at what his hand is doing. HIS JERKING HIS FUCKING DICK!

I stop immediately in my tracks and start to back away, my eyes focused on his dick. It's massive! As thick as a coke can and about half the length of my arm and he's not even hard!

The man keeps moving towards me, jerking his dick. I keep backing away as he edges closer and closer to me. I look up at the man's face.

"What do you think?" He says smiling at me not breaking eye contact.

"I...I...I..." I stutter.

*THUMP*

I fall backwards onto a toilet. I've literally walked backwards into the stall I had just left.

The man follows me into the stall.

He shuts the door with his right hand and bolts it shut with his left.

"It needs a mouth!" He growls as he steps closer to me, still jerking his dick.

I lurch back and the back of my head smacks the wall behind.

"Fuck!" I welp as my head ricochets forward onto the head of his dick.

"That's it cracka." He moans as his hands cup my head.

His dick begins to grow in my mouth. I start to back away but he has got a good grip on my head and he holds me in place.

"Don't bite me now, cracka!"

I honestly wasn't trying to, but fuck his dick was stretching my mouth. He pinches my nostrils closed.

"Stick your tongue out and cough!" He orders.

"Urghhh" is the sound I make following his instructions.

Immediately after poking my tongue out his dick hits the back of my throat and the coughing produces more salvia making him face fuck me easier.

"Shit, boi...your mouth is as sweet as pussy!" He tells me fucking my head like a whore.

Eventually my head is pushed back onto the cistern and against the wall. He lifts his leg up and leans against the wall as he plunges his dick deeper and deeper into my throat. The more he throats me the harder breathing becomes. I start to feel like I may pass out.

All of a sudden he slams all his dick down my throat. I can't breathe. His balls are on my chin and he's gyrating his hips against me. Struggling to breathe I begin to panic and try to push him off me.

"That's it...I'm almost there!" He squeals.

His half out my throat as he rams it back in. He does this several more times then he grabs my head and shoves his whole package down my throat. I can feel his cock pulsating in my mouth and his sperm warm my stomach.

"Kiss it!" He orders as he pulls his dick from me.

I oblige.

"You're not gonna thank me?"

"Thanks..." I replied, wiping my mouth.

He opens the stall door and walks out. Leaving me sitting there with a belly full of cum.

to be continued.