New-Breakdown

Story Info
Beth's having a day from hell and then she gets a flat.
8.8k words
4.61
5.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, this story sounds familiar. I tried to edit the old one, but it spent a week unread. This is me trying to improve my skills and re-edit old stories that make me cringe. Enjoy!

And thank you again, Mr.Long, for all your help and friendship.

--------

Frustrated, Beth swung her legs over the side of her bed and headed for her morning shower. She had awoken like usual, horny and craving an orgasm. She touched herself, trying to arouse and pleasure herself before getting out of bed, but had failed miserably. Instead of building to a crescendo and providing a release to start the day -- she'd made herself numb no matter how she'd touched herself, ending up tense and frustrated.

Barely awake, she crawled out of bed, grabbed a fresh towel, and went to the bathroom. Leaning over the sink, she took a close look at her face. Man, she thought to herself, At times like this, I'm so glad I wake up alone. She shook her head, shivering at her own image. Taking off her pyjama top, which was no more than an old Broncos jersey, she stood in front of the mirror, wearing just a thong, inspecting her body but not liking what she saw. Her belly was bloated, and her breasts seemed to be saggy today. Turning to her left and right, she sucked in her belly, pulled back her shoulders, and hoped it would improve her vision. Nope, even though her nipples, now visible in profile, appeared perkier than she felt, it still didn't improve her view of herself. Turning around, she looked over her shoulder at her butt. I don't know what guys see in my butt, she thought, grimacing at her own view. I hate my ass. Shaking her head, defeated, she gave up and headed to the shower.

Removing her panties, she stuck her foot into the water, testing it first, before stepping in. Reaching for the radio, Beth pushed the button and immediately realized the batteries must have died as it wasn't working. When she pulled the shower curtain closed, one of the rings caught, and then with a good yank, she ripped three more from their holes, leaving the corner barely closed. Hmph, she hissed, mumbling to herself; Didn't I just buy this piece of crap?

The shower head was on a list of things to fix that she hadn't gotten to, and this morning it was worse than usual, squirting water everywhere except on her. Turning the volume down, she finally managed to get enough water on herself to finish cleaning herself -- but it was only a trickle. With the torn curtain not responding properly, she stepped out of the opposite end of the shower, her foot slipping out from underneath because she missed the bathmat. Trying to catch herself, her hand darted out to find the curtain rod. Unfortunately, the tension-mounted rod didn't support her weight, and she tumbled to the floor, banging her hip against the tub.

Thinking about what else could go wrong, she lay there a minute, rubbing her hip. Then, standing back up, she wrapped herself in a towel and, unable to see in the steamy mirror, grabbed a second towel to wipe it clean. Unfortunately, while swiping across the foggy mirror, the long end of the towel knocked her makeup tray into the toilet. "Ughhhhhh," she growled out loud, "What else?"

Beth went to make breakfast, managing to get dressed without any other disasters. The toaster was set too high and burned her toast, so opting for cereal instead, she reached for the last quart of milk, only noticing it had gone bad when clumps of curdled milk fell into her bowl. "Craaaap!" she fumed.

When she finally managed to leave the house, 10 minutes behind schedule, she knew she wouldn't make Tim's before getting on the highway. Maybe when I get to the city, I can stop at the Tim's down the street from campus, she hoped.

It was mid-March, and although the days were getting longer, the clocks hadn't yet switched, so it was still dark. Although it would warm up nicely later, it was still just below freezing at night, and the car seat was a cold, hard and uncomfortable hunk of plastic.

She hated 8 o'clock classes; they made her feel like she was attending night school, getting up in the dark and arriving home in the dark, the entire day passing while she was indoors. Although this time of the morning was very peaceful, the sun just breaking the horizon, she wished it were just a bit lighter.

Beth was generally on the road by 6:30. Usually, she drove close to the speed limit, but today she knew she'd have to kick it up a notch to make the coffee shop before class. Finally, things seemed to be going her way. She was halfway down the highway, singing and dancing along with the radio, when she noticed the car start to shimmy and wobble. Maintaining control, the wobbling turned into a thumping as she pulled off to the shoulder. Damn it! Now, what? She wondered, turning the car off before getting out. She walked to the other side and saw the cause of the wobble and thumping, a flat tire.

Having previously changed a tire along the road, she figured she'd quickly take care of the flat, popped the rear hatch, and retrieved the spare. Pulling it out and dropping it onto the ground, she soon realized it was still flat from a few months before. She remembered that she was going to get that repaired, but she'd completely forgotten about it out of sight and out of mind.

"Damn it!" Beth yelled aloud. "Damn! Damn! Damn!" Clenching her hands into fists, she kicked the tire; sharp stabbing pain in her big toe was the immediate response. Hopping around as the pain subsided, she inhaled deeply to calm herself and leaned against the car. Then, holding her aching foot, she realized there was no one to curse but herself. "I FREAKING HATE MONDAYS!" she yelled.

Knowing now that she would definitely be late, Beth decided to call the CAA and deal with the hour or so wait. Searching her purse for her cell, it only took a second to remember setting it beside the front door while she was putting her shoes on this morning. "Seriously?!" she asked aloud to no one, questioning the air, shaking her purse angrily.

With her hands on her hips, tapping her uninjured toe, she looked at the tire, her watch, down the highway, turned and looked back the other way, and then sighed heavily in defeat. Then, remembering the Husky service station wasn't far, probably only a kilometre or two away, she decided to walk.

After returning the flat spare to the trunk, she reached back into the car for her coat, instead finding a light cardigan. This time of year, she usually never left home without a coat or at least a heavy sweater. Still, in her haste to leave the house today, she'd run out the door without one, just another symptom of how her day was going.

Angry at everything that had gone wrong, Beth chastised herself, stomping like a petulant child. Already chilled from just walking around the car, she knew if she were going to keep warm, she'd have to put some effort into walking fast. Turning toward the Husky with her chin held high, Beth dramatically flung her purse over her shoulder, locked the car, and stuffed the keys in her pocket. Then, silently promising herself that this streak of bad luck would end, she started a march with determination and anger. Immediately her toe throbbed, her determined stomping eased out of necessity and walking softer improved her attitude somewhat.

Beth hadn't walked just a few meters when she heard an approaching vehicle in the distance and a warning honk. Turning, she saw the headlights of an approaching vehicle, apparently pulling over towards her car. Spinning on her heels, she attempted to walk faster than she had been but, with her sore toe, merely hobbled quickly back to her car. Then, not sure that the vehicle would stop, she began flailing her arms over her head. When it came closer, she realized it was a tow truck and could see one very large man inside, and suddenly felt apprehensive.

The driver eased his truck in front of Beth's car and lowered his window as she stumbled up. "Having trouble?" he asked as he rested his large forearm on the window.

Tentatively Beth approached, "Uh...Yes, Sir, I could really use your help?" she responded meekly, tweaking the man's 'damsel in distress' radar.

Hmm, a pretty lady all alone on the highway, calling me Sir, what a way to start my day, he thought, his eyes slowly wandering up and down her body. At the same time, she stood with her hands clasping her purse in front of her very short skirt, looking demure. She wore little white tennis shoes, a pale pink cardigan and a thin white blouse that plunged into a deep-V showing off a dark tanned valley of flesh between two pert breasts with very erect nipples. Is she cold? Jack wondered, his eyes latching onto her nipples just before seeing a shiver wrack the rest of her body.

"Hmm. A flat, eh? Y'gotta spare?" His voice startling Beth from staring at the size of his arms and hands, her body shivering with goose bumps at the deep timbre of his voice.

Climbing from the truck, smiling, he moved toward her as he closed the door. Easily standing over 6'3", he was an unconventionally good-looking man wearing black jeans, work boots, and a black T-shirt layered with a plaid long sleeve. He had a trimmed goatee and brush cut peppered with brown. His natural, rugged appearance and musculature spoke to hours of physical labour versus gym time and made him seem relatively harmless. The man got out of the truck, and Beth, enamoured by his size, and lost in his gentle brown eyes, absent-mindedly backed away from him onto the highway without looking. His arm shot forward, grabbing her blouse at the neck, yanking her back toward him. She collided against the brick wall that was his chest as the vehicles whizzed by behind her.

"Watch yourself there, sweetheart," he crooned calmly, still holding her tightly as he stared into her startled eyes, her body visibly shaken. But, aware he was affecting her, he didn't hold her long. Releasing her blouse while he locked eyes with her, his finger trailed from her collar down between her breasts, releasing a shiver from Beth when she slowly pulled away, swallowing hard, her gaze transfixed on this gorgeous stranger.

Beth felt her nipples stiffen beneath her blouse at the impertinent touch of this man she didn't even know. The way he looked at her and how he'd touched her sent shivers throughout her body.

"I'm Jack," he said with a warm smile and extended hand, introducing himself. She presented her hand, and quickly his mammoth paw engulfed hers as their eyes made contact. The resonance of his bassy voice distracted Beth, her stomach flipped, and she stood awkwardly as he held her hand a little too long.

"Beth, uh, Hi," she responded shyly, pulling her hand from his grasp.

"Hello, Beth. Such a pretty thing like you, out here alone. Next time pull onto the shoulder more and don't get outta your car if you're broken down on the highway. And really, you should be over on the shoulder more. You could get hit." Jack smirked, his eyes dropping to her chest and breasts again before returning to her eyes. Beth felt her core melting at just the shifting of his eyes. "A bit chilly out here without a coat, isn't it?"

Beth's hands formed into fists, ignoring her attraction to him and his cheesy come-on. Standing straighter, she squared her shoulders. "Listen, JACK!" the lusty fog clearing slightly, "I've had a day from hell, ok? And I wasn't just sitting here waiting to be RESCUED, ok?" Emphasizing the point with her fingers in air quotes. "Don't you think that if I could've gotten off the road more, I would have? Do you think I WANTED to get out and walk to the Husky alone at 6:30 in the FLIPP'N morning? And for your information, JACK, I left my phone AND my coat at home today. There is a spare in the trunk, and I certainly could've changed it myself if it wasn't flat and wouldn't even need your help. So, do you think you could just hook this FRICK'N thing up so I can make it to my DAMN class sometime in the near future, PLEASE? And maybe leave the lectures to my professors, JACK?" Beth finished her rant with her fists on her hips, her chin upturned as she looked up at him, her skin prickling with adrenaline.

Jack's arms had been crossed during the entirety of her little tantrum; his brow furrowed, his face darkened as he looked down at her, making her feel much smaller than she was. Then, after a long silent pause, he spoke calmly, "Feel better?" watching her closely as her face turned red with shame.

Beth's shoulders slumped as her anger subsided, lowering her eyes from his impossibly large frame to the ground. Kicking the gravel with her shoe while looking at the ground, she took a deep breath and simply shrugged, "I'm sorry. A little defensive, I guess." Then, looking back up, she tried a smile, his expression unchanging, so her eyes returned to the ground, "Sorry, Sir. You didn't deserve that."

Feeling she was genuine in her apology, Jack's tone softened, and he quietly chuckled, "Alright then, let's get you back on the road." Then, walking away toward her car, he asked, "Do you want to get in my truck now or wait 'till I'm done?" Reaching for gloves from his back pocket. "I could even show you how to do this, so maybe next time a tow truck stops to help, you could hook it yourself?" he said with a wry smile, making eye contact with her again. The sarcasm was not lost on Beth; smiling back, happy he wasn't still pissed and appreciating the banter, she blushed, walking to the truck. "Oh, no, I'll just go, there, to the truck," the blush this time wasn't from embarrassment but from the intrusive thought of whether his penis was proportionate to his hands. She shook her head to clear it.

Jack tried the door, but it was still locked. "Uh, the door?" he gently reminded her.

"Aren't you supposed to know how to unlock a door?" she giggled as she fished her keys from her pocket and accidentally dropped them into the only puddle in the area. "Damn it," she grumbled, bending to retrieve them.

"That there's karma," he quipped, stifling a laugh, thinking, she's fucking cute when she's mad.

Jack's eyes focused on her butt and the back of her exposed upper thighs as she bent over, almost willing her skirt to rise even higher. Another inch, and he knew he'd be seeing her butt, and as he hadn't seen any cloth yet, he questioned whether she wore a thong or any panties at all. He doubted she'd go to class commando under such a short skirt, and his cock swelled just thinking about it all, and he acknowledged internally that he was more than a little attracted to this woman.

Sensing him watching, Beth glanced back, catching his eyes rising from her ass. Holding his gaze for a few seconds, she let a smile briefly cross her lips as she turned toward him. "Damn," he cursed quietly, staring at her nipples poking through the thin fabric. He could almost make out the entire shape of her pebbled nubs and wondered if she was braless. His cock, which had been slowly growing in his pants, twitched as he thought about the things he wanted to do to those delicious nipples and how her small boobs would feel in his hands.

Very aware that he was staring, devouring her with his eyes, the heat in her panties overflowed and rose to Beth's cheeks. Looking to her car, needing the distraction from his gaze, she unlocked the door and turned to the truck.

"Um, Sweetheart... I still need the keys to lock the steering." Holding his hand out, Jack's middle and ring finger flicked suggestively in a come here way, requesting the keys. This motion sparked images to flash through Beth's imagination, images of him slipping those two fingers inside her, hooking them, and pleasuring her. The sexual release she'd sought earlier fueled her thoughts.

Avoiding eye contact, she held the keys between her fingers, her arm stretched out, creating as much distance between them as possible. Of course, Jack could have just taken her keys, but instead, he grabbed her whole hand in his and tugged her off balance, causing her to fall against him again. Again, Beth's free hand landed on his chest, and this time his arms wrapped around her. Her breath hitched in her throat, and her fingers traced the ridges of his chest muscles while she enjoyed the warmth of his arms around her. Hesitating briefly before attempting to move away, she soon realized that making this giant release her was futile, and her eyes rose to his.

Empowered by her physical response, Jack wanted to push her more. Smiling, he said, "I won't bite..." then, after a minuscule pause and a change in the tone of his voice, he added wickedly, "Well, unless you like that sort of thing," tilting his head, trying to make her look at him, to get her eyes to follow his. "Do you... do you like that sort of thing, hmm?" He knew he was pushing her. He felt the slight tremble in her body, but after a moment more of silence, he chuckled menacingly and opened his arms to let her go. Then with the keys in hand, he turned to complete his job.

Feeling too affected by Jack's presence, Beth was eager to climb into his truck and have a mostly clear head while she waited for him to do his thing. And watching in the mirror from inside the warm truck would also give her time to admire his physique safely from afar. She saw his broad shoulders as he got into her tiny car, his strong jawline visible in profile as he turned. Everywhere his big masculine hands moved, like the door frame, the steering wheel, or the hood practically caressed her vehicle. Absently her hand, resting on her thigh, stroked up to the bottom of her skirt. Then, without thinking, her fingers slid under the hem, impersonating his as they caressed her skin, searching out her private place. She flinched when they momentarily grazed her sensitive lips through her panties before making more purposeful strokes.

Immediately Beth withdrew her hand when he rose, turned, and faced the truck. Staring at his crotch as he sauntered closer, she fantasized about how hot and velvety his shaft would feel against her cheek or what it would look like fisted in his massive hands or her smaller hands, for that matter. Thoughts of how the first drops of precum would taste sweet on her tongue and how full she might feel as he slid in and out of her throbbing nether regions. Then, with her internal temperature elevated and squirming from the dampness between her lips, she nervously twisted her hair. My God. What is he doing to me?

Jack could see Beth stare from the large side mirrors as he approached. She was flushed, clearly aroused, and Jack smirked, enjoying her discomfort, perhaps too much. Hopping into the driver's seat to reverse and align the wheel lift into the correct position, he placed his arm on the back of the seat, his hand inches from her face. Taking note of his proximity to her, Beth quickly scootched away, trying not to let him notice. However, he did notice and not wanting to miss the opportunity to make her uncomfortable; he leaned towards her and inhaled deeply, purposely speaking as low as he could in almost a whisper, "Mmm, Kitten, you sure do make this dirty truck smell good."

Pebbled nipples, scarlet red cheeks, and her wide-eyed stare out the front windshield only spurred Jack on. So leaning even closer, his mouth next to the shell of her ear, he spoke again, "Do I disturb you? Beth could feel his breath fanning her neck, and the heat emanating from his skin warmed her cheek while his fingers slowly toyed with loose strands of her long hair. He waited a moment longer for a reply but, getting none, slid from his seat.

Feeling cooler in the absence of him and craving more, a soft "Deeply" left Beth's quivering lips. Turning quickly back to face her, almost unsure of what he heard, he found her still looking out the window, "Good," he said, his boots crunching on the gravel below as he moved from the cab. His hand caught the door as he stepped away, slamming it and startling Beth's already racing heart.