New Bride's Lusts Pt. 02

Story Info
Melanie gets Jenny to see the correct path.
1.7k words
4.45
8.1k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,835 Followers

After a short while, Jenny felt herself being turned to her back.

She saw her Maid of Honor standing above her then she felt a pulse of lust as Melanie squatted over her face, lowering her pussy towards her face.

"I'm going to hold you to what you said, that you'll do anything, and you'll be mine, always," Melanie cooed huskily. "You know what to do, baby."

Jenny gazed up, seeing the coral-pink opening of her lover hovering above her. Melanie had waxed herself beautifully bare and bald, and her lips were slick and wet with her juices. The scent of her aroused pussy gave Jenny another jolt of eagerness, she could feel the warmth of that sweet triangle warming her face.

Jenny realized how lust-driven she was, after 3 months of going without her lover, she couldn't wait to taste Melanie. She ran her finger along Melanie's pink trail, hearing her soft moan as her finger slid inside her hot tunnel. Her tongue quickly followed, sliding along Melanie's luscious pink inner lips.

The taste of Melanie's sweet, slightly musky sap made her mind flood with the remembrances, and her hunger was like a ravening beat. Once that sweet essence flowed over her tongue, Jenny was like a woman possessed. Jenny pulled Melanie's pussy against her face, and she ate her lover ravenously, her tongue dipping deep into Melanie's fiery center, licking her as her sweet juice flowed out, flooding Jenny's mouth. She started flicking her tongue against Melanie's straining clit, intent on licking her to a wild orgasm.

"Oh yes, baby, eat my pussy, make me cum."

That sent Jenny into overdrive, and she surrounded Melanie's distended clit, rammed two fingers up her dripping cunt, found the spot, and sucked hard at her orgasm trigger as she polished her G spot. Melanie felt the wild build-up, that squeezing urge.

"Oh fuck, sweet cunted little bitch, gonna make me cum, fuck FUCK!"

She bore down, and her cunt burst like a water-filled balloon, she could feel jets of her girl cum gushing, looking down, she saw absolute bliss on Jenny's face as she was showered with her girl cum. Melanie's squeals, cries, and groans of pleasure filled the bedroom as she rode that glorious wave, her pussy spasming hard, giving the new bride a hot bridal shower.

Melanie flopped down, feeling the fading tremors of her orgasm still making her pussy quiver. Jenny had not lost her ability to make her explode.

The squirts of girl cum that had painted her face, Jenny felt like it was a badge of honor. She lifted and went into the attached bathroom, although she would have worn it like a badge of honor, hubby would not be too pleased to know she had gotten frisky with her maid of Honor. Once she rinsed her face off, she returned, and Melanie was smiling at her, as she reached into her handbag. She drew out two buttplugs and grinned at Jenny.

"Now you need to be butt plugged baby, then go back to the reception, and leave that plug stuffed up where it belongs."

She showed Jenny the bases, they had a heart-shaped jewel like setting, one was emerald green the other was blue sapphire.

Melanie, her voice husky, purred, "Pick your choice sweetie."

"Mmmm, I'll take the blue."

"Ok, bend over and spread your sweet cheeks."

Jenny did so, and she moaned in pleasure as Melanie pushed her mouth against the tight little butthole, licking and slobbering, making her ass hole as wet as possible. She pulled back, saw the tight rim glistening with wetness, and posied the plug against Jenny's ass.

Jenny felt the plug start to spread her open, mmm, mmmm, fuck it felt so good. The feel of her body at first resisting as the flare spread her open, then, Mmmmmm, she let out a loud growl of pleasure, the feeling of then welcoming as it slipped in, and her asshole clamped tight around the stem.

Jenny cooed, "Get my smartphone and get a picture of it, I want to see it!"

Melanie was happy to do so, she enjoyed the view of the heart-shaped sapphire colored base nestled securely between her lover's cheeks, as she captured the image.

Melanie handed her the other plug, and cooed, "Now me lover, let's be the butt plug twins."

Jenny was happy to do so, enjoying her lover's cries and moans of pleasure as she ate Melanie's sweet ass. Bringing the plug into place, she felt the pulsing of her lust as she deftly slid in, Melanie's body at first resisting, the sweet surrender, the feel of welcoming as it slid in, her tight little hole clamping around the stem.

Jenny took Melanie's smartphone and captured the image for Melanie's viewing pleasure.

They got up, and Jenny was aware of the plug filling her ass. Mmmmm, it felt so amazingly sexy, she was going to be moving around, dancing with her ass plugged.

Melanie pulled Jenny to her, gently pulled her head forward, and their lips came together, a hot searing kiss, swirling tongue driving up the lust.

"When you and hubby are ready to leave, I want you up here just before. I am going to strip you down and make sweet, hot love to you. You took on the best man, so as your Maid of Honor, I am next. Hubby will just have to wait his turn. You said it, you'll do anything, you are mine, always, and I intend to hold you to that promise."

With that, they left to return to the party, the buttplugs making their asses throb with pleasure, both of them acutely aware of the date that lay a few hours ahead.

*****

When Jenny returned to the room, Melanie was waiting for her. Jenny was on fire, she'd had to stuff a tampon up inside her, and her juices would have been running like an open faucet. Seeing Melanie's flushed face, eyes wide on the sexy way she was gently biting her lower lip, it was obvious that Melanie had felt the pulsing of lust from her butt plug.

Melanie had Jenny stripped in moments, enjoying the view of the bride in her wedding night undies. White stockings with white lacy tops, matching snow-white lacy bra, snow-white garter belt with six suspenders, and white bows at the top of the suspenders, where they were attached to the belt, and snow-white lacy matching bridal garter.

She gently slid her panties down, purring, "As you did with the best man, now it's my turn. Your husband will just have to settle for being behind us."

A well-soaked tampon was plucked out and tossed, her bra was unclasped and tossed aside, and the stockings and snow-white garter belt were left in place. It made her feel wicked, to know that she was about to fuck the bride while she was still wearing her wedding night finery.

Melanie had brought a backpack, and in it were all the things a well-prepared lesbian needed. Just in case she was lucky enough to hook up at the reception, you never knew when and where you could get lucky. She had been eyeing up some of the ladies at the reception, and being prepared, she had all the toys she needed. None of them had been interested in anything more than a "Hi, how are you?" moment, so when Jenny called her and they had gotten to it, Melanie had all she needed.

She pulled out a 7-inch dildo, and with a grunt of lust, that was stuffed up her pussy, then the 9-inch strap-on, to give her lover a hot ride. The harness pressed tight against her dildo and butt plug, ensuring she would love the ride as much as Jenny.

Knowing Jenny's wants, she produced the pink ball gag, and soon it was buckled into place. Jenny loved being gagged, and since Jenny was apt to be rather vocal, the gag would serve a dual purpose.

Jenny's eyes were wide as she saw Melanie standing over her, the hard 9 inches curving up from her harness, Melanie's "cock" was ready to ram her.

Melanie grabbed her knees and brought them up, pressing them against Jenny's nipples. The naked lust in Jenny's eyes said all that needed to be said, and Melanie, fired up, poised against the gushing pink vortex awaiting it.

"Now, give you a good hard fucking, and since you promised, this will be the first of many, I will always be your lover, and you will be ready for me, always!"

Melanie saw the eager nod, god, her lover looked so sexy, pink lips ovaled around the ball gag, and she powered in, enjoying the way Jenny's eyes flared wide, and her well-muffled grunts sounded as she buried the dildo to the hilt. Melanie felt the lust-powered surge, having Jenny at her disposal, and she was going to give the bride a wedding night power fuck.

Jenny felt the dildo plunging deep, rubbing against her butt plug, and the erotic feelings surged out like a live current. It felt so fucking amazing, and her exclamations of lust-filled joy were well muffled by the ball gag, and seeing her lover, the expression of joy on her face as she shafted her, made her lust run extra hot.

Melanie grabbed Jenny's supple asscheeks and rode her with all the built-up lust that had been simmering in her. Her fingers toyed with Jenny's buttplug, making Jenny squeal into her ball gag. Every power-filled thrust made Melanie's ass cheeks flex, making the rubbing together of her toys even more enjoyable.

"Hot little bitch...my little slut...you will pledge that I will free access to all your sweet hot fuck holes. They will be mine, to be used whenever I want them, for the rest of our lives."

Jenny nodded eagerly, she wanted to be bonded to Melanie. Her husband was quickly becoming a minor character in her life, he had never stirred the depths of hot, sizzling lust that was running through her body right now. She saw the emptiness of being rich, but bereft of a loving partner, who would love her forever, and make her sex life all that it could be, and more. This marriage was going to be one hell of a short mistake, and it was going to be fixed in short order.

Melanie saw the acceptance as Jenny purred, "Yes, yes my love, I love you now, and forever."

Jenny felt the rush, and her scream of climax was well muffled, as her cunt detonated in an explosive orgasm, and moments later, Melanie's moans and grunts of pleasure joined in as her dildo and butt plug did their magic on her equally sizzling holes.

groomleader
groomleader
2,835 Followers