New Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still holding on tight to the bedsheets, but my grip wasn't as white knuckled as it had been. I was beginning to relax a bit and enjoy the feeling of his cock in my back passage.

He went slow for quite some time. Easing out until just his tip was in me and then slowly sliding back until his balls were again caressing my cunt lips.

"Oh gosh. Mmmmmm." I moaned out as I started to really enjoy it. The feeling of his thick cock stretching me so wide. The knowledge of how degraded and slutty I looked and the fact my lover was secretly watching me take it up my bum. All combined to make my pussy tingle and continue to get wetter and wetter.

I pushed myself up on my hands so that I was fully on all fours. John covered my back with his hard-muscled body. Humping me like a dog. Supporting his weight with one arm while mauling my tits with the other. Pulling and tweaking my erect nipples in turn as he humped a bit faster.

His mouth close to my ear. His breathing getting more rapid as he fucked my ass and played with my tits.

"You little slut." He panted out. "You little slut. I'm going to smash your backdoor." He told me.

"You already are." I panted out in reply. Close to orgasming from being so turned on and the feeling of him sliding in and out of me so passionately.

He chuckled and his body shook with mirth as he left my tits alone and placed his hand onto the back of my head. Pushing my face back down into the pillow.

"Face down. Bum up." He reminded me.

I bit my lower lip as he stopped moving for a second. Repositioning himself. Grabbing both my bum cheeks in his meaty hands while I had my front pressed to the bed and my bum high.

John pulled out of me. Held my bum cheeks apart and spat directly into my gaping hole before it could close and was back inside me before I had time to fully register what he had done. He slid in deep and then started to fuck me faster than before. Making me wince and have to bite the pillow once more as I tried to get used to his faster pace. Again. He stopped and did as before. Spitting into my gapping ass and then sliding back in.

He repeated the process three more times until his cock was sliding in and out of me with total ease. My ass slick with his spit.

"Uh, uh, uh." Was the muffled sound I was making until he paused once more and pulled back until all that was in me was his head.

"Ready?" he asked. Then didn't wait for my reply as he slammed his hips forward hard and fast. Smashing his whole cock into me so quickly that the impact of his flesh on my bum cheeks made a loud slapping noise. So loud that it filled the whole room like a gun report.

He wasn't done. Drawing back just as fast and slamming forward and causing the same loud slap.

My yelps and explosive gasps were muffled by the pillow as I used it to stifle my cries.

The small Marriott hotel room was filled with the fast slapping noise of John fucking my ass and the muffled grunts that were forced from my lungs and mouth.

Slap, slap, slap, uh, uh, uh. The sound of hard fucking. The squelch of his cock ramming in and out of me was nothing compared to those loud sounds.

I knew he couldn't keep that furious pace for long. No one could. Urgent to cum, I slapped my left hand to my pussy and quickly found my clit. Rubbing it fast as the world began to spin.

My eyes glazed over and rolled backwards. Unseeing and in a haze from being fucked so hard. I felt my orgasm make my whole-body clench up. My juices flowed over my fingers as I let out a cry of ecstasy. I almost missed the feeling of john slamming into me one final time and holding himself balls deep in my ass.

He grunted and panted as he spurted rope after rope of semen into my sore bum.

I bit my lower lip as I was coming down from my orgasm and felt him ejaculating into my ass. He came a lot. Jerking his hips repeatedly as his cock continued to pulse and spew his seed into me.

"Fuuuucckkkkk." He gasped out as he held me tight and loosened the last few drops.

After a while. He fell to the bed with an exhausted sigh. His cock limp now and sliding free of my bum.

I rolled onto my side and looked at him. Brushing my damp hair from my face. Both of us were glistening with sweat.

"I'm not going to be able to sit right for a week." I giggled out. My voice full of the exhaustion I was feeling while also happy with the amazingly good fucking I had just received.

He grinned and nodded.

"You're welcome." He replied tiredly.

I glanced over to where I knew Tiffany was hiding.

"You should go. My boss should be back soon." I told him.

John nodded and looked me over. Watching the sweat trickle down my neck and between my tits.

"You can tell Miss Harington that I will do my very best to get her those contracts." He said with a smile as he tore his eyes from my boobs and sat up.

I frowned at his words. They felt like he thought I had fucked him to gain the company those deals.

"I didn't do it with you for that." I replied. Watching as he gathered up his clothes.

He shrugged on his shirt and looked at me with those powerful eyes of his.

"I didn't think that you did Felicity. All I meant was that I enjoyed you and will do this as an extra reward." His voice strong yet gentle.

Mollified that he didn't think I went around fucking people to get what I wanted. I stood and helped him dress. Buttoning up his shirt for him while he pulled on his jacket.

"We could meet again?" I suggested in a little voice. I knew Tiffany wouldn't mind if I started seeing him more.

He chuckled and lifted his hand. Showing me the ring on his finger.

"Oh, I don't think that would be very wise." He said with a grin.

I sighed and nodded. Looked down at my feet. Still clad in my high heels and stockings. I hadn't realized he was married or even thought to ask.

He placed a finger under my chin and raised my face up to look up at him. He kissed my mouth very gently before turning to leave.

I watched the door close and then sat down on the bed and put my head in my hands. Feeling terrible for fucking a married man. One of my rules was to never do that kind of thing.

Tiffany opened the closet door and wordlessly sat next to me. She was naked and had obviously frigged herself to several orgasms. Her own body was covered in sweat.

She put an arm around my shoulder, I leaned into her. She knew how I was feeling and didn't need to say anything.

We both had enjoyed it. We both now knew that I wasn't feeling bad about the sex or how much I had cum.

Very gently. Tiffany took me into her arms, we lay down together. She kissed my face with soft loving kisses as I toed off my shoes and snuggled into her.

"I love you." She whispered just the right thing as I started to cry.

I wasn't crying about John. I was crying to release all the emotions I was feeling. It wasn't a sad cry. It was just a normal one that Tiffany understood and let me have. Holding me the way I did for her when she needed to do the exact same thing.

She stroked my still damp hair and ignored the smell of sex on me. Letting me get it all out.

Once I calmed down. She kissed my tears away and brushed a stray lock of hair from my face.

"You liked that a lot. I came so much baby." She whispered.

I nodded and smiled.

"Would you like to do it again. We have another day here.?" She asked while running a hand over my inner thigh and bringing her fingers to my pussy lips. Caressing me with affection.

I nodded again.

"If that's what you want." I said with a tentative smile.

She slid a finger inside me and brushed her lips to mine.

"God yes." She said with passion as my own fingers found their way inside her.

****

The end...