New Diary Entry - CS

Story Info
Diary of an Introvert - Who likes sex.
3.2k words
4.75
1.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CcYork
CcYork
3 Followers

CS - Looking to make a connection, FWB Situation, Sane, Educated and Kind

Its not like I go out and have sex with a different guy each week, sometimes I have longstanding FWB type situation going on, until its no longer convenient.

I met C on a chat site a couple of years ago, we'd chatted for ages before it even turned sexual. He knew all about my introverted ways but persisted on asking me questions about myself, making me feel totally out of character, but it helped opening me up to being friends, with some lovely benefits.

We'd become good friends over the last couple of years and when CS found himself in a serious relationship, we just became friends. Until that failed and we fell back into familiar habits.

I return to the lounge room and he is sitting on the couch, eyebrow raised an "what do you have planned?" he smiles his lop sided smile and I melt.

"Shhh baby, you'll have to wait and see" I say over my shoulder as I saunter through the lounge to the kitchen to gather some supplies, he starts to get up "ah no" I admonish, "you stay right there" I can feel his eyes on me as I practically skip out of the room.

I love this part, the anticipation, that electric feeling between us, the fun flirting. I have finished setting up the bathroom and go back and grab him by the hand. As he stands he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me in for a kiss. I sigh and sink against his chest, closing my eyes (I've missed this) and weaving my hands around his neck. I love kissing him, his lips so soft yet hungry against mine, I can feel his erection on my hip.

"Come on fiend" I say, and lead him toward the bathroom.

I open the door and the light is dimmed, tea light candles flickering and throwing shadows against the wall. In the middle of the spacious shower is a chair.

"Lets get you out of these" I say as make quick work of unbuttoning his shirt and pants. When he tries to undo the tie on my robe, I smack his hands out the way.

"Oh no you don't, not yet buddy" I take a step back, "You sit there" I say pointing to the chair. He gives me a quick kiss on the lips and a slap on the arse and goes and takes his seat. I watch him in the reflection of the mirror as I grab the restraints. I turn to face him and pull the tie that is holding my robe together, it parts and I am naked underneath.

His breath hitches "You're so beautiful".

I can feel myself blush and shake off the compliment, distracting myself with the restraints. I stand in front of him and run my hand over his chest to his shoulder as I walk around to the back of the chair. When I am behind him, I massage his shoulders, and lean down the kiss the back of his neck as I run my hands down his chest, to his nipples, giving them a little pinch. His head lolls back and he turns it to face me and we kiss, him moaning his approval in my mouth. He brings a hand up and holds the side of my head and deepens the kiss. I give his nipples a squeeze and smile "you wont be needing these" I say as I grab his hand, step back and clip the first restraint around his wrist. "Pop your hands behind your back" He does as I ask.

When I'm satisfied that he can't get free, I walk around the front of him, his cock hard and standing at attention. I lick my lips and he shifts in the chair, pulling against the restraints. I let him sweat and turn away "Alexa, play music" I say and Alexa comes to life, playing the playlist I had made earlier that day, aptly named "Sex Songs". I smile as Chris Isaak starts crooning about wicked games and walk toward him, sitting on his lap facing him, my tits in his face. With his cock resting against my belly, I rub up against it and then settle, resting one of my hands on his shoulder the other lifting his chin to bring his lips up for a kiss.

I can feel my pussy getting wet and I grind on his legs "I can smell you" he says "let me taste you" and I'm tempted to remove the restraints so he can go to work with his magic tongue, but I like this bit. I like that he is usually in control and he gives me this.

"All in good time" I say and stand up, my pussy throbbing. I turn the shower on, nice and hot. I am leaning up against the tiles, facing him. I lift the shower head above my head and feel the warm water beat down on me. I tilt my head back and the warm water wash over me. It feels so good to be on display to him, my nipples puckered into tight little buds, the water dripping down my belly, tickling my pussy. I hear him groan and I open my eyes and look down at him. I unhook the shower head and bring it down to my pussy, spreading my lips with one hand and aiming the hot stream of the water at my clit. My knees go weak and I lean back onto the tiles again for support.

"You look so fucking hot" he says.

I hook the shower head back up and leave the shower running as I move back to him. I bend down and kiss him with minimal body contact. I shift and stand with a leg either side of one of his and lower myself so my pussy can gain friction against one of his thighs and I grind. While I bend my head down to kiss him. He licks the water from my lips and kisses them, I lift each of my tits in turn to his mouth so he can suck the water off my nipples. I hold onto his shoulders and tilt my head back moaning. "Fuck that feels good" I whisper, my voice hoarse with desire.

"I can feel your juices on my thigh" he says as I once again leave him to retrieve the shower head. I point it at him, it hits his side.

Satisfied with the temperature, I take the body wash and I squirt it on his back, on his shoulders, on his nipples, the cold gel making them instantly hard. When I'm satisfied I put the gel back down, and soap up my hands, I then go to work on him. Standing behind him again, I'm washing his back, his shoulders, down his arms to the restraints. He grabs my hands and we hold hands for a second and I find the moment tender, considering the circumstances.

I stand in front of him again and continue rubbing down his shoulders, his chest, paying particular attention to his nipples, I rub in the gel and swirl his nipples between my fingers, pulling them and pinching them.

"Oh fuck" he says as his eyes close and his head lolls to the side. I know this is a particularly sensitive spot for him and I use it to my advantage.

I continue my journey south, by running my nails ever so slightly down his sides to his hips, then rub up and down him lathering the soap. I'm on my knees between his legs that he has spread to accommodate me. I rub my hands up and down his thighs, not touching his hard cock. I continue to his balls, holding them in my hands, gently squeezing and lathering them up. I watch the pre cum coat the head of his cock and drip down onto his shaft. I lick my lips and look up at him and smile before I lean forward and lick the pre cum off his stiff shaft from root to tip without using my hands. They're now down rubbing his legs and feet.

When I am satisfied with him being nice and soaped up, I stand up from between his legs and move over to the shower control nozzle. I switch the shower head and turn the rain shower on. He looks up for a second before the water starts to hit him and run down his body. I move so I am straddling him once more, my wet cunt directly above his cock, hold onto it and rub it up and down my pussy lips until I find my opening and guide him in. The feeling as I am sinking onto him makes me hot and needy. When he is buried all the way inside me, I take my hands and hold either side of his face while I kiss him under the spray of the rain shower. The kiss so erotic, I almost cave and undo his restraints again! I start to move up and down on his slick cock, my arms around his neck and him sucking the water off my skin. I move one of my hands and rub my clit, close to climax. I am bouncing up and down on him as my climax builds, I wrap both arms around his neck as I feel the first wave hit me. I bite down onto his shoulder to muffle my cry, I keep grinding into him, extending my orgasm for as long as I can.

He is still hard as I slide off him, postponing his release. His head snaps up and he watches me move over to the sink and retrieve a candle then turn the shower off. He is a sight, sitting in front of me dripping wet, his cock hard and glistening. I instinctually lick my lips. I place the candle on the floor and straddle him once more, his cock burying deep inside my pussy. His mouth agape as I pick up the candle. We'd talked about wax play before and we were both into it. So there's no time like the present.

"What do you plan on doing with that Cc?"

I held the candle up so it was between us "What do you think" I said smirking, holding the candle up letting a little wax drip on his shoulder. He jerked under me again, thrusting his hips as if he wanted to get deeper inside me.

The groan from his lips was pure animal "Again" he pleaded.

"Lean back" I said and tilted the candle splashing wax over his chest and nipples.

"Oh fuck... fuck me" he said.

I raise myself all the way off him and slide down his body to be between his knees again, I take his cock in one hand pulling his foreskin back and suck just the tip of it into my mouth, swirling my tongue around. I can taste myself on him, as I gluide a hand up and down his shaft, I lick from root to tip, I suck the tip in again and with a flick of my tongue I stand up and drip the wax on his thighs and think he is going to break the chair and restraints "Fuck Cc, don't stop"

I turn and reach for the faucet again and turn the water on, it begins to rain down on him as I drip more wax over his thighs. I drop to my knees and place the candle down and out of the way. I suck, lick and kiss my way up from his knees, between his legs and up his shaft which now has a new coat of pre cum. I skip past the tip and kiss his belly, tonguing his belly button before moving back down to his throbbing cock. The water beating down on the back of my head makes my hair into a curtain as I suck up and down on his thick shaft. I can hear his arms fighting against the restraints and I stop and look up at him.

"Please I need to touch you" he says "its too much".

"Thats the plan" I say and continue sucking.

He is getting hotter and harder in my hands as I work my lips and tongue from base to tip. I hold onto his thighs digging my nails in, while I lift my face to the steady stream coming from the shower and open my mouth. When my mouth has half filled with warm water, I hold his cock and take it in my mouth.

"oh fuck" he moans "It. Feels. Ohhhh fuck" he says through gritted teeth as his body begins to jerk and he spurts thick bursts of cum into my mouth. I quickly swallow the water and all the cum he has to offer, I keep sucking until he is soft.

I straddle his legs again and take his face in my hands, we are forehead to forehead, breathing each other in "Lets get you out of these" I stand and round the chair and undo one and then the other.

What happens next is a flurry of movement, I had just undone the restraint and the chair was across the other end of the shower and I was being spun around and pushed up against the cold tiles.

I can feel his breath on my neck and his body pushed against mine "My turn" he says holding my arms out to the side. "Dont move" I stand still as he kisses my neck, sucking the water off my skin. "Did you enjoy that? Depriving me of touching you?" he moves one hand down my side and around between the wall and my throbbing cunt, spreading my lips and leisurely flicking my clit. "Did you think I wasn't going to get my revenge?"

I am at a loss for words, he knows how I like him feisty, I nod.

"Yet you did it anyway?"

I nod again.

"Stay there" he says and then is gone.

I look over my shoulder and he is picking up the restraints and candle. Once he has lit it, he comes back smirking. "Put your hands above your head" I do as he says. "Keep them on the wall, move your feet back and spread your legs".

I do as he says and look to the side, he is picking up the chair and placing it behind me, he takes a seat and runs his hands up my legs. "Bend over more" his voice demanding, he spreads my ass cheeks and is blowing on my wet pussy lips. "thats it baby, just like that" he says as he squeezes my cheeks.

I feel him shift and he is standing, "You ready" he asks.

I nod, I have no words.

"Tell me" he says a bite in his words.

"Yes I am ready" I say as the first bit of wax drips on my lower back. I arch it and throw my head back.

"Keep your hands on the wall" I do as he says and he continues dripping wax on my shoulder blades, down to my ass cheeks.

He holds the candle close to my butt cheek, the closer the wax the hotter the wax, I wait for the impact, but am distracted at the same time he slides two fingers inside me, almost buckling my knees.

"Its time for you to lay down I think" he spins me around and pushes me up against the tiles, my waxy butt and back enjoying the cool reprieve. He comes close and kisses me, soft slow kisses, I move my hands from above my head and drape them around his neck, he kisses down my neck and takes a nipple in his mouth. While he is holding my breast, he holds the wax with the other hand and drips it directly onto my nipple. He then takes my other nipple in his mouth and bites down. My legs go limp, if not for my restrained arms around his shoulders; I would fall to the floor. He crouches with me and ducks out of my arms, and lay me down on the tiles. He stands above me, and holds the candle up again. This time aiming the wax directly at my pussy. The anticipation is killing me, "Please" I plead with him. The first splash of the wax hits just above my pussy the sting of it almost makes me cum. "More" I moan and he continues dripping wax, over my belly, up to my nipples and down to my thighs. I am breathing heavy close to cumming, I instinctively spread my legs wider when he brushes his toe against my pussy lips.

He crouches over me and puts the candle down. Kneeling between my knees, he rubs my thighs where the wax had touched my skin. I am needy for him, he spreads my legs wider lifting them up at the knee, his hands running up my thighs until his thumbs reach my sweet spot. He parts my pussy lips and bends down with his magnificent tongue and ever so gently licks the length of my lips.

My body spasms under his expert tongue and I can feel my climax building again as he burys his face in my pussy. He has a thumb on my clit as he fucks my needy hole with his tongue. I shift to move my hands down to hold his head and he stops "Nah uh, keep your hands above your head" he says and when they're back above me, he continues. I am grinding my hips into the thrusting of his tongue, as he takes it out from inside me, replacing it with two fingers while he starts sucking and flicking my clit.

"Oh god, don't stop" I plead, my legs over his shoulders as the first wave hits me, I bring down my hands and hold his head to my pussy. This time he doesn't stop me, wave after wave, my body tingling all over, riding it out as long as I can. "mmmmm" I move my hands so they're up above my head again and take my legs off his back. He leans over my body and undoes the restraints; I immediately pull him down so he is lying on top of me and kiss him.

"So you did miss me?" I say.

"Maybe a little" he says between kisses.

We lay on the floor of the shower tangled in each other until our breath settles and the cold sets in.

Its not awkward when he gets up and holds out his hand to help me up. Its not awkward as he pulls me into his arms and gives me sweet kisses over my face and neck and its not awkward, when we both shower and he gets changed into his clothes, just like two old friends seeing each other again and me secretly thinking I cant wait to see him again.

CcYork
CcYork
3 Followers