New Experiences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He arched his back against her, his hands moving to her shoulders, only pushing for a moment, surprised by the sudden intimacy and movement, but relaxed quickly, her head tilting as she pressed her full soft lips tight against his, her heavy full breasts pressed tight against his chest, her stomach to his, thick and wonderfully pillowy against his body.

He kissed her back eagerly, losing himself to the intimacy of it until, dimly, he heard a gently 'ping' of noise.

With a grin she stepped back, lowering him to his unsteady feet, he leaned back against the coolness of the elevator's wall, panting softly as he looked to Sarah, who stood there, smirking gleefully.

"There is actually a staircase with big wide steps. We don't like stairs, but in an emergency, we can use them," she explained, innocently.

"W-wha?" he stammered, pushing himself off the wall to take a few uneasy steps her way.

"In case of a fire." she nodded.

"O-oh, yeah, that." he swallowed and she giggled, walking on ahead.

He watched the sway of her massive equine ass under her gown as she walked down the corridor, her glorious orangey red tail sweeping from side to side, the very tip just brushing the floor as she came to a broad door.

She glanced across at Jason and smirked, offering up a playful wink as she dipped a hand down the front of her T-shirt, fishing in her prominent cleavage for a moment before retrieving a single key.

She unlocked the door and swung it open, motioning with a hand gesture for Jason to proceed her, which he did, stepping into her apartment and gawping a little as he looked around.

The place was absolutely huge, high ceilinged throughout with more than enough space to be comfortable for Sarah to move about without having to constantly worry about spacing. The door opened into the living room and he noticed they were quite high up, not quite the top floor but the windows still offered a view over much of the city, a TV in one corner next to the biggest bean bag he'd ever seen joining onto a kitchen area, separated by a breakfast bar that, he assumed doubled as her dining table.

"Wow... Sarah this place is amazing! It's like, three times the size of my place, it's..." he hesitated, pursing his lips, "er, how can you, you know?"

"Afford this?" she grinned, closing the door behind them as she stepped inside, locking the door with the key, which she placed on top of a shelving unit by the door, well outside of his reach.

He nodded, not noticing.

"The government subsidizes our housing to entice more of us to come live and work in the city." she explained then grinned, "You really pick sexy stuff to talk about, Jason."

He grinned a little sheepishly, "Well I didn't know it was that, for all I knew you could've had a moonlight job."

"As what? A smut writer? Give me a break." she laughed and stepped towards him, lifting him up as easily as before and placing him on the edge of the breakfast bar, bringing him to eye height with her.

He opened his mouth to respond, but bit his lip, he so close to her he could almost taste her lips on his, his gaze lost in her sparkling blue eyes.

"Wanna kiss again?" she asked, coy, wearing her gorgeous smirk.

He didn't reply, he didn't need to, he simply wrapped his hand in the collar of her T-shirt and tugged her forward, bring her lips to his. He felt his heart skip a beat as their lips met, small soft kisses, her hand trailing to his shoulders, pushing his coat off and down his body, making him release her tee, though not breaking the kiss so she could toss it aside, landing on the floor by her beanbag.

Once that was done she removed her own, tossing it alongside his a little more gently and careful since it likely had her phone in it, but once cast aside her hands returned to his, eager and wanting.

Their kiss deepened, heads tilting as her hand slid under the back of his shirt, tracing up his back, letting the smooth skin of his body pass under her fingertips as their tongues slowly danced and mingled, exploring one another.

Feeling emboldened by their kiss and her touch he slid his hands around her waist, fingers easing under the bottom of her shirt to caress slowly up, squeezing at the plushness of her stomach, her grip drawing him closer to her, urging him on, urging his hands up.

Her T-shirt raised as his hands strayed higher, brushing against the underside of her bra, which he had completely forgotten about in his desire for more.

He pulled his hands back and up, following the full swell of the cups until his fingers found their way to the edge of the half cups, fingertips finding soft flesh to press into, bringing a moan from her lips around his tongue.

She pulled her hands back from him, lifting her shirt off her head and grinning as he leaned back, lips parted, breathes heavy as he stared at her beauty.

He'd never been with a plus-sized woman before and in an instant, he knew it was for him. Before she even had her shirt off over her head she felt his lips against the full swell of her breasts, kissing and exploring, his face pressing into the softness her breasts offered, his hands lower, caressing over the round softness of her stomach, his fingers sinking into it here and there.

She knew she was a big girl, something especially odd among a typically fit race and despite her unashamed confidence, she had always been self-conscious about her weight, to be with someone that not only didn't mind her plushness but actively seemed to enjoy it made her hearts flutter.

She reached around behind her, her cheeks flushed with colour and a soft smirk on her full red lips as she looked down at him, his face pressed eagerly to her full bosom, kissing and nuzzling, his hands tracing over her soft stomach admiringly. Casually she cast the gown from her mottled white and orange body, mainly white at the front with an orange splotch on her left knee and white hip, her socks white and her ass mostly orange.

Following that she reached up behind herself, unhooking the powerful clasp to her sturdy bra, letting out a soft sigh of relief as she shuffled it off her shoulders, the straps no longer digging into her shoulders, Jason letting out a soft moan as her breasts slipped downwards slightly, away from his searching mouth, no longer held up and supported by her bra they laid naturally against her chest, her hard nipples not poking out far, a little wider than average.

"Jason, ah, why don't- Ah!" She had been about to suggest he divert the attention of his lips lower to one of her sensitive nipples, but he'd seemingly had the same idea, drawing one of her warm pink nubs between his lips, suckling as his tongue flicked over it, sending little sparks of pleasure arcing through her chest.

He pressed his face into the swell of her breast, moaning into it as he felt its silky warmth against nose and chin, his hand subconsciously drifting down in a V over her abdomen, across her navel to where his mind was telling he'd find a womanhood or a cock, instead his hand traced across the smooth bristling of her coat, his eyes opening and he leaned back, blinking up at her.

They shared a brief moment before they both laughed, realising his error and she leaned back, starting to unbutton his shirt as he looked down, getting his first real look at her body, unclothed and bared before him.

Her stomach was full and slightly rounded, plush to his touch, but not out of place on her quite squat figure, more akin to that of a pony than a stallion. Her breasts weren't as perky as they had appeared under her shirt, but her breasts, resting naturally still offered a valley of enticing cleavage he wanted to experience.

He felt her hands sweep across his shoulders, pushing his shirt back and off, drawing his attention back to her actions. He blinked, looking at her, just as he had been admiring her beautiful body, she was clearly drinking his in, eyes scanning down over the litheness of his form, half-lidded, sultry.

She looked up at him and their eyes met, her expression suddenly didn't look so much sultry as it did horny, their gazes locked, her hands moving down to slid under his still trouser-clad pants to grip and squeeze his ass, lifting him up.

He let out a gasp as she picked up him in her arms, his arms laced over her shoulder behind her neck, his legs gripping her waist as she squeezed his ass, taking a step back around the counter then forward towards a doorway.

He kissed her as she walked, finding her full lips once more with his own, biting gently at her lower lip to tease her, enjoying the velvety texture of her lip between his gentle bite.

As he released her lip he noted her grin, deep and needy, "So... What now?" he asked as she held him.

She seemed to think for a moment, before pursing her lips and shrugging amicably, her tone soft and laced with sarcasm, "Oh I was thinking we could cuddle and talk about sports and flowers and stuff?"

Jason tilted his head, his mind still addled by their drinks before, "R...Really?"

"Pff, no," she giggled and threw him.

He opened his mouth in surprise as he felt, for a second, weightless, closing his eyes as his body fell and landed, sinking into another, much more sizable beanbag, which he reasoned must be her bed.

He wriggled, it was incredibly comfy but he felt it shift, heard the beans move and as he opened his eyes, was presented with a wholly new sight.

She had stepped over him, the underbelly of her equine body above his head, and, as he looked down, he saw it, dispelling any doubt in his mind about her. She was packing heat and he absolutely wanted it.

Her cock was as hard as steel under her body, as big as her forearm and more than a little bit thicker, a gentle pink at the top deepening in shade half way down, typically equine in shape with a ridge halfway down the length, the texture seemingly changing to be softer, the tip, while flared, was only so a little bit.

Beyond and hanging low were two huge balls in a darker sack, each orb easily as big as his fist and he couldn't help but wonder at what sort of load they could produce, he swallowed, they would produce.

"Well?" Came her voice from above and behind him, "It's rude to keep a lady waiting."

He glanced to his side and saw himself staring back, as well as Sarah's own expectant gaze, one hand resting on the far wall as she leaned forward, the other cupping and massaging one of her full breasts. It was then that he realised that virtually the entire fourth wall of her bedroom was a floor to ceiling mirror which she stood side on to, allowing her to watch him beneath.

He nodded meekly and she shifted herself a little more, almost pressing herself against the wall as her cock loomed over him.

His inhibitions long since gone, leaving only a desire to explore and please he leaned up on his elbow, one hand reaching out to hook over her thick shaft, tugging it down slightly to bring the tip towards his lips.

He hesitated for a moment, not out of anxiety or nerves, but simply so he could admire it, take in its sheer size. He could feel the heat of her cock radiating against his face and he swallowed, parting his lips and leaning forward, kissing the very tip, drawing out a relieved sigh from Sarah who had gone too long without this kind of attention.

The tip seemed too big to wrap his lips around, but that didn't stop him from trying, kissing licking and sucking on the slightly flared tip, his hand wrapped around the massive length, too girthy for his fingers to wrap fully around as he stroked, marveling in the sheer size, the unique taste and the sensuous experience assaulting his already beleaguered senses.

"Oh fuck, ah, Jason..." she panted softly, her eyes glued on the scene as she lowered herself slightly, the bulk of her frame looming lower until he no longer needed to support his height with his elbow, freeing his other hand to worship her equine length.

He wrapped both his hands around her cock, jerking her off against her spit-shined tip which he continued to kiss and lick eagerly at, pressing his face and lips into the spongy hot flesh of her meaty cock head, loving on it with everything he had to give.

Sarah had to steady herself against the wall, feeling her legs go weak as pleasure coursed through her, threatening to overwhelm her. While she was sure he would survive her falling on him, it was a very squishy beanbag after all, she doubted it would be comfortable, so she did the best she could to stay standing, utterly unable to tear her eyes away from the scene of the gorgeous guy beneath her, doing his very best to pleasure her unrelenting horse cock.

He let out a surprised little sound as, with his lips pressed against the centre of her cockhead he felt a pulse of hot liquid between his lips, surprised for a moment he thought she was already losing her load, but, he realised, it was simply her pre, her balls so huge that even this diminutive amount for her was practically a mouthful for him.

He swirled the thick clear fluid around his mouth, with his tongue, coating her cock head in her own pre, making it slicker and wetter as he let the rest of the hot pre, a little salty, a little musky but enticing all the same, slide down his throat into his waiting stomach.

Panting softly he let the glistening tip fall from his lips, leaning up so he could run his spongy tongue down the length of her cock, shifting in the beanbag as he trailed the entire length, feeling each vein pass beneath his tongue. He passed over the medial ring in the centre of her length, to kiss at the more covered half of her length.

He released the length of her cock, eliciting a whine from her which quickly became an eager moan as she felt his hands on the thick sack of her balls.

He leaned in, feeling the odd softness of her massive pouch against his face as he nuzzled and kissed at them, each hand holding up one of the heavy orbs, weighing and gently rolling them over his hands.

"Jason, fuck, ah, suck on them..." she said, her voice coming out a little shaky, her voice heavy with lust, interspersed with pleasured gasps and moans as he complied.

He sucked on the huge balls in front of him, feeling the softness of her sack pull between his lips with each draw, cupping her testicles, admiring their weight, the promise that came with such massive orbs.

"Now back to the tip," she commanded, swallowing as sweat began to form on her pale skin, her hooves shuffling against the soft embrace the sturdy beanbag offered as she struggled to stand still.

He gave each of her massive orbs one last longing kiss before he tilted his head back kissing the underside of her cock, leaving soft, teasing angel kisses up the veined length till he once more found her pre-dripping tip, which he instantly caught on his tongue, not wanting to be wasteful.

His hands worked at the last few inches of her thick hot shaft, squeezing and massaging it, stroking it into his mouth as he tried to take as much of her slightly flared tip between his lips as possible, never quite capturing it all, not that Sarah seemed to mind.

He found the tip bumping eagerly against his lips and tongue, which he swirled to enhance her pleasure, as her hips were urged forward slightly, Sarah unable to contain her lust, no longer even looking at him in the mirror, her hands against the wall, her head bowed as she panted and moaned hard.

Despite how long he suspected it might've been since her last release she was no quickfire, making him work for his 'reward'. Jason might not have been laden with bulging muscles, but he was fit, yet even he was beginning to tire as the minutes passed, his lips, with her flat tip constantly being bumped against them were fuller and softer, slick with her pre and his spit, his arms tired but his grip firm, jerking her off.

By now her shaft was slick, his working, massaging fingers having spread their joined fluids over the steely equine length, allowing his fingers to quickly traverse over her cock, feeling each bump, each vein, each ridge as they passed under his fingers.

"G-god, fuck, Jason, I'm close..." he heard her voice, distant and weak between moaning gasps, a noise he could certainly get used to, her sounds of pleasure rich and full, warming even as he felt her already hard cock stiffen and jerk between his fingers, pulling up the tip flaring more as he tried to catch it between his lips.

"Jason!!"

He had intended to save them both a job and keep the mess of her climax contained to his mouth, eager and more than happy to swallow her equine load, but nothing could've ever prepared him for the first explosion of cum between his lips.

In an instant his mouth was full, cum spilling from his lips to fall in thick streams down over his chin and neck, hot and viscous it flowed across his skin like rivulets from a, particularly lewd, volcano.

He gulped down the seed that dominated his mouth, its taste unique and penetrating as he tried to swallow.

He closed his lips to gulp but as he did her massive cock twitched again, each twitch punctuated by a sharp gasp of pure bliss from Sarah. Her second pulse of horse cum slathered his face, painting him white in the lashing of thick cream, dripping down to coat his chest, spilling across his bare body and matting his hair.

He struggled to hold her cock, each pulse so forceful it almost jerked the slick shaft free from his tired grip, but he held on, his mental reasoning being to localise the mess, but he knew it was more intense, he wanted this, though his sex and alcohol addled mind couldn't reason why.

Pulse after pulse jetted out of her cock, adding layers to the cum that glued his eyes shut, that filled his mouth each time he tried to clear it, swallowing greedily, so copious that he found himself running low on air, his face so smothered in it he couldn't draw air in through his nose or mouth.

Sarah was in absolute heaven, the pleasure and relief intense as she managed to open her eyes, albeit to mere slits, looking out towards the mirror, watching as her distant cock pulsed, marking her territory as he, to her surprise, even now continued to try and stroke her shaft.

She felt a pleasurable shiver start at her tail and vibrate all the way up her spine to her neck, leaving her feeling so awash with endorphins that had he asked, she might even have returned the favour, not that he was in a state to receive.

Her cock stopped throbbing, it's equine stream of cum slowing, no longer shooting out but merely trickling as, with surprising speed her cock wilted, going soft between his fingers, his arms falling alongside him as her shaft retreated away from him to her shaft.

He lay there, limp, his hair, face, chest and body coated with a thick layer of her addictive equine seed. He cleared his mouth, swallowing what little still filled it and licked his swollen lips, hearing her step away, sitting down beside him on the beanbag, her sudden weight on her half raising him slightly as the beans were displaced by her weight.

He felt her fingers against his bare navel, trailing up through her own cum, lifting and pressing two soiled digits between his lips.

With a little moan he closed his lips and she giggled and he cleaned them of her cum, her fingers caressing his cheek.

"You're a mess..." she commented wryly, even though her skin was slick with sweat and her hair dishevelled into an almost picture perfect display of 'sexy messy'.

"T-that... That was amazing..." he breathed a little weakly, a soft chuckle escaping his lips as he lay there, coated in her essence.

"Mm, you're a keeper," she all but purred, her hand caressing delicately over his once fine hair.

He grinned a little, eyes still closed and felt the exhaustion starting to seep in, he wanted to sleep, wanted to hold her, cuddle and kiss, but something was more pressing, "U-uh... Sarah?"