New Experiences

Story Info
I stay with the quiet girl and we both try something new.
4k words
4.61
19.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

Hello my name is Emma. I was on my way to a 5 day school trip. I had signed up to this trip for the extra points towards graduation. I needed the extra points to help me with the university I was hoping to get into. I wanted a school that was more suited to sport. I was big into my athletics and gymnastics. The rest of my grades were ok but I just needed a little help. This trip covered many subjects and was a more hands on trip. The rest of the people on this trip were a mix of people that needed extra points like myself, and people that really liked this kind of things and wanted to learn more.

The accommodations for us were two people in a dorm style room. My room had two single beds each side of the room. My roommate for the trip was a girl called Kira. Kira was a shy nerdy girl. She had black hair tied in a messy ponytail and large glasses. She always wore baggy jumpers that hid her body. Meanwhile I like to wear tight clothes that showed my body off. I spent my life being active and had a nice tone body and proud to show it off.

I had a few classes with Kira and in one we sat next to each other. She was nice once you got her talking and I enjoyed our time together. That was why I asked to share a room with her as I did not really know anyone else. In the room I wanted to change my top as I got sweaty from the trip here. I had spent a lot of time in changing rooms with girls and had no worries of getting changed, or being naked, in front of other girls. As I took my top off and was left in my bra I saw that Kira was trying not to stare.

"It's ok you can look." I laughed when I noticed.

"Sorry, I did not mean to stare." She said, still only looking from the corner of her eye.

"Please, I'm used to getting changed with other girls." I said trying to make her feel comfortable.

She seemed to relax a bit and when I went to my bag to grab a new top, she started to look at me properly. From the corner of my eye I could see that she was looking straight at my boobs. My boobs were a good size, not big or small, and perky when out of the bra. I took my time putting my top on, I kinda enjoy letting her get a good look. When I was done I shoot Kira a nice smile and she blushed hard.

We went out for the rest of the day and got to know the area we were staying. Me and Kira made small talk and we ate dinner together before heading back to our room. We were nothing laying on our beds on our phones. Every now and then I would look up to find Kira staring at me, when I did she would quickly look away and blush.

"You ok?" I asked after the fourth time catching her looking.

"Yeah." She said quietly.

"Come on you can tell me." I said.

"I don't think I can." She said without looking at me.

"Try me." I replied sitting on the bed.

"I've just never seen another girl in her bra before." She said in almost a whisper.

"Really?" I said surprised.

"I always get changed in the private cubicles at school." She said a bit louder now.

"Ok, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

"It's not that."

"What is it then?" I asked.

"I enjoyed looking." She said, going bright red.

"Good." I laughed. "I enjoy being looked at." I shoot her a wink as I said it. I meant it as-well. In the girls changing room I also liked to check out the other girls. My response seemed to give her some confidence and she smiled back at me. Getting a good look at her here she was really pretty.

"Thank you." She said.

"For what?"

"For not thinking I'm a freak."

"You can't be called a freak for liking girls." I laughed.

"I'm not even sure I like girls." She said. She seemed more confident now.

"Are you a lesbian?" I asked hoping that she felt confident enough to answer me. She blushed and looked away from me. I got off my bed and sat down next to her.

"I don't know." She whispered. I was curious myself as I had always enjoyed checking out other girls. I even enjoyed watching lesbian porn and always found myself cumming quickly when I did. I always wanted to explore it for real but never had the opportunity before. I felt like this might be my chance.

"How about we kiss?" I asked her.

"What?" She replied looking back at me confused.

"Just a quick kiss to see if you like it." I said and with one hand I cupped her cheek to hold her still. I leaned in a gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

"That was nice." I said softly before going back in to give her a longer kiss. Her lips were so soft. I had a few boyfriends in the past and kissing them always felt harder and rougher then this.

"Did you like that?" I asked her when I pulled away from her. She just nodded yes. I gave her a smile.

"Do you want to try tongues?" I asked. She look at me for a few seconds before giving me a slow nod. I smiled again before moving in and slipped my tongue inside her mouth. At first It was mainly me doing the work but then I could feel her tongue begin working her way into my mouth. My hands went to her body as we kissed and hers made there way to my back. We kissed for a few minutes before we broke apart. She was breathless and I was not much better.

"So do you like girls or do you need more help?" I laughed.

"Think I need more help." He laughed back.

"Oh yeah, like what?" I asked. She looked at me for a minute to work up the confidence.

"Can I see you naked?" She asked quietly.

"Only if I get to see you naked after." I said with a big smile. She had to think for a minute again before she gain the confidence to nod in agreement.

I stood up in front of her and removed my top. Her eyes went straight towards my bra. I undid my jeans and pushed them down before stepping off of them. Her eyes were then able to move down and look at my thong covered pussy. I removed my bra and quickly moved down to remove my thong. When I stood straight again I was now completely naked. Her eyes were wide with amazement.

"You are beautiful." She gasped.

"Thank you." I laughed back. "Your turn."

I sat back on my own bed so that I could watch. Kira slowly stood up and, looking nervous, lifted her baggy jumper over her head. I was surprised to find a very slim body, far slimmer then her baggy clothes made out. Her boobs looked much bigger as well hidden away in a plain bra. Where I was slim and toned from exercise she was just slim. She was also very pale most likely because she never showed off any skin. Her baggy trousers came down to show her slim pale legs and her plain panties. She froze then and I looked up at her face, it was bright red.

"It's ok, you have an amazing body." I reassured her. She game a small smile and undid her bra. Her boobs were bigger then mine and yet just as perky. Her panties came down to show her clean shaved pussy.

"You are hot." I laughed.

"Thank you. I've never been naked in front of anyone before."

"That's a shame because you are great to look at." I laughed.

She beamed at that and seemed to gain confidence. She sat down next to me and lean over to kiss me. For some reason it felt different now. Kissing a girl clothed was one thing but kissing a naked girl? Her hands stroked my thigh and up to my stomach. She moved up further and she was now cupping my boob. She must have felt me freeze as she leaned back from kissing me.

"I'm sorry, did I go to quick?" she asked, her hand still holding my breast.

"No erm, it's ok." I said a bit unsure.

She leaned back in a kissed me again. Her hand slowly played with my boob. It felt nice and yet wrong to be played with by another girl.

"Are you ok?" she asked after a while.

"Yeah it's just weird is all." I told her.

"Your the one that started this." She laughed.

"I know but I did not think it would end with us kissing naked while you played with my tits." I laughed back.

"I thought you had done this before."

"I have kissed girls before, and I've seen them naked before. But never both at the same time." I told her. "What about you, everything you wanted it to be?"

"Even better then I thought. Kissing you and seeing you naked is amazing. Feeling your body and your boobs is even better." She said excitedly.

"So are you a lesbian?" I asked again.

"I think so." She said. "I still need to try one more thing to be sure though."

"What's that?"

"Can I go down on you?" She asked both answering my question and asking her own. I was to shocked to answer and I just sat there staring at her.

"You don't have to do anything in return, just lay back and enjoy it. Please." She pleaded.

She was offering to go down on me and I had to do nothing back. She had already turned me on a lot and I needed to cum. I gave her a slight nod to say ok. She gave me a big smile and a kiss. The shy quiet girl seems to have disappeared now. She moved onto the floor and opened my legs up, she pulled me forward and I helped her until I was sat on the edge of the bed. I leaned back against the wall as her face got closer to my pussy.

She gave my pussy a gentle kiss to start with. It sent shivers through my body. She gave it a few more kisses before her tongue came out. With a few gentle licks I started to melt. I had to keep my moans quiet so that people in the rooms next door would not hear. I've had guys go down on me before but it was nothing like this. They were always so rough and fast. This was soft and gentle. Her hands softly rubbed my thighs and up to my stomach. She started to lick a bit hard and faster but it was still so much nicer from her then from any guy.

It looked so weird seeing a girls head between my legs but it felt so good. Kira would look up at me as she devoured my pussy and her eyes showed how much she was enjoying it. Her hands reached up further to play with my boobs more. She gave my nipples a light pinch and I could not stop the moan that escaped my mouth. I could feel my orgasm building and she must have felt my body begin to tense up as she put more effort in. I came hard. I did my best to stay quiet but a few moans got out. As my body tensed I trapped Kira between my legs and squeezed her. She gave my push a few gentle licks as I enjoyed my orgasm.

As it faded I released her from my legs and I lost all strength in my body. Kira sat back, face wet from my pussy juices, with a big smile. She did not waste much time before she was sat on her bed facing me. Leaning against the wall herself she spread her legs and her fingers quickly found her dripping pussy. She stared at me as she played with herself, facing someone masturbate while watching you was a strange and yet naughty feeling. Her face still had my juices on it and she licked her lips to taste me as she fingered herself. It did not take long before I got to watch her ride out an intense orgasm.

"Yeah I'm a lesbian." She said as she regained her senses. "Your pussy looks and tastes amazing."

"Thank you. You are very good at it." I told her honestly.

"Not bad for my first time." She joke and we both laughed.

We got dressed and headed off to go shower before we went to sleep. She gave me a quick kiss and thanked me again before we went to bed. The next day she still had a massive grin on her face and we got changed together. She did not try and hide her gaze this time and I more then enjoyed seeing her body again. We spent the day doing activities that they had set up and the day went by pretty quickly. I found Kira at dinner and we ate together before we returned to our room. We were both laying on our beds on our phones.

"Did you enjoy yesterday?" She asked suddenly. I looked over to find that she was now sat up facing me.

"Yes." I said honestly.

"What part?"

"All of it." I smiled at her. She gave me a big smile back.

"I take it you are not a virgin?" She asked me.

"No I'm not." I laughed.

"What's it like with a man?" She asked me.

"Different. Rougher. Getting penetrated feels good. And I enjoy sucking it." I told her.

"What's cum like?" She asked looking grossed out.

"Messy, but kinda fun getting covered in it." I laughed.

"Gross." She said, then laughed. "No different from me being covered in your juices."

"True, and you did look good." I told her.

"I bet you look good covered in anything." She joked back.

"I do, maybe I will show you one day." I told her. She seemed confused by that but I just smiled at her.

"If you want I could go down on you again." She said.

"Is that for me or you?" I asked with a smile.

"I seem to remember you enjoying yourself." She laughed.

"I like this confident you." I told her.

"I like it too." She smiled.

As she did she got up and moved to sit next to me. She leaned in and kissed me. I returned the kiss and we soon had our tongues in each other's mouths. Her hands began tugging at my clothes. She soon had my top and bra off. Her hands began playing with my boobs again. She moved away from kissing me to move down and take my nipple in her mouth. She licked and sucked on it causing me to moan. It was turning me on so much that I was now dripping wet.

She came away from my tits so that she could remove her own top and bra. Her tits still looked amazing and I felt them press against me as she leaned back in to kiss me. I was feeling a bit braver so my own hands came up so that I could play with her boobs. I enjoyed playing with them as I kissed her and she enjoyed it even more judging by the low moans coming from her. As we kissed she pulled me down so that we were both laying down. Her hand made its way down my stomach and got to the top of my leggings and slipped inside both them and my underwear. Her fingers touched my wet pussy and I let out a low moan as they rubbed against my lips.

She wasted no time and she slipped a finger inside of me. This caused me to moan even more as she slowly worked her finger in and out of me. She pulled her finger out and her hand out of my under and sucked on the wet finger she had in me.

"Mmm, you taste so good." She said with a smile. Her hand went straight back down and she was fingering me again. I was moaning into her mouth as we kissed, the room was filled with the sounds of us kissing and the wet sounds of her finger in my pussy. I had continued to play with her tits as she fingered me and was getting a few moans from her as I did. I wanted to make her moan as much as she was making me. So, feeling a bit more confident, I moved my hand down until I felt the top of her jeans. I felt her body tense as I undid the button and zip of her baggy jeans. My hand slowly went down her panties. She stopped kissing me as it did so that she could look into my eyes. My fingers touched her wetness, she was wetter then I was. I ran my fingers up and down her lips, the moans that escaped her made me smile.

I made her moan even more when I finally slipped my finger inside of her. It went in easily with how wet she was. I could feel how tight her pussy was with my finger. It felt just like fingering myself so I just did to her what felt good for me. It was clearly working as her moans got louder. That only made me finger her a little harder. In return she fingered me harder as-well. We kissed again as we both fingered each other and moaned into each other's mouths. She worked a second finger into me so I worked a second into her. I could feel my orgasm building and I felt her body tense up like she was about to cum herself. Knowing I was about to make her cum my orgasm hit me. Before I lost control I fingered her harder until she too came. We shook as our orgasm rocked out bodies.

We cuddled each other long after our orgasms faded. We both showered and got ready for bed and made some small talk before we both feel asleep. The next day we only had outdoor activities and due to the fact it was raining so heavy you could barely see they were all cancelled. I did not mind as I was only doing this whole trip to gain extra points not to take part. It turns out that Kira was doing the same. She was smart but due to the lack taking part in a few of the classes she also needed extra points for her desired university. She wanted to become a computer programmer and was set to go to the best place for that.

We also did not mind as this meant we could spend the day in our room together. We chatted about school and about our future and what we wanted to do. This is when I found out about her wanting to become a computer programmer. We also got onto talking about some of the guys I had dated and about my sex life.

"I've done it all." I told her, answering her question about sex.

"And what did you prefer, men or women?" She asked.

"I like them both. They are different but it does not mean I've like one more then the other." I answered honestly.

"Well you have not tried it all with a women yet." She said with a wink. I laughed loudly at that.

"Remember when I said I might show you one day?" I asked her.

"Yeah kinda." She said confused.

"You want to see it?" I asked. She nodded still confused. I got off my bed and sat down next to her on her bed. I pulled my phone out and went looking.

"So my ex got me drunk, he wanted to film me going down on him. I told him only if it was my phone used so that he could not keep it." I told her as I found the video.

She stayed quiet as I played the video. In it you could see a drunk me on my knees in front of my ex. He had his average sized cock out and I was happily sucking on it. You could hear the sounds of me sucking it play from the video. He did not last long before he pulled out and came on my face. The video ended with him trying to zoom in on his cum.

"What do you think?" I asked her.

"Watching you was hot. The cock made me feel nothing." She laughed. "Thank you for showing me. Shows that you trust me."

"Trust you? You are the only girl to have gone down on me." I laughed back. She gave me a quick kiss which lead into a much longer kiss.

"You did look hot sucking it though." She said as we broke our kiss off.

"Think I would look as hot licking something else?" I asked with a sly smile.

"Even hotter." She replied.

"I'm going to give you the same experience you gave me." I told her.

With that I stood up and I stripped off all of my clothes. I pulled her to her feet and did the same. Once we were both naked I pulled her close to me and kissed her. Our hands roamed each other's body as we did. I pulled away from the kiss and pushed her gently back to the bed and made her sit. I got on my knees in front of her and opened her legs. Her pussy shined at me with wetness. Kira leaned back as I smiled at her and moved closer. I could smell the sweetness from her pussy and gave it a soft kiss. I felt her quiver as I did. She tasted amazing. I have a longer kiss and then licked up the front of her pussy. She really did taste amazing.

I started to relax and really enjoy it. I tried to do the same stuff that she did on me. I had her moaning, trying to keep it quiet. My hands stroked her thighs and stomach as my tongue kept working her pussy. As my hands reached up and pinched her nipples. This was the last straw for Kira as she squeezed my head tight with her thighs. She came hard and did not let me go until she was finished. When she was she collapsed back and I feel back, no longer being supported.

I was not done giving her an experience. I got up and sat back onto my own bed. I quickly began to finger myself for her to watch. I thought it was hot watching her do this. It turns out it was just as hot to be the one doing it. I came on my own fingers as she watched.

"That was amazing." She said, breathless.

"Yes it was." I replied.

She got up and kissed me. We cuddled for a few hours naked. After a while we had the energy to finger each other again. We were forced to get dressed for dinner not long after that. Once we were back in the room again we quickly got naked again and continued exploring each other. The rest of the trip was spent like that. We made each other come multiple times with fingers and mouths.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers
12