New Family Rules Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers

Jason responds, "Shit. This ain't undressed. This is more than either of us used to wear to the pool."

Heather is smiling now. "I never wore anything this shear to the pool," she says. She is twisting her body slightly, showing off just a bit. Slowly, she says, "I think we need to try skinny-dipping." She reaches behind herself as if to unhook her bra but holds that position, waiting for Jason to make the next move.

Jason says, "yeah, that bra and panties hide too much of you." He doesn't believe Heather will undress any further but thinks that it is worth trying. He pulls his undershirt over his head and throws it aside. "Your turn," he says."

Heather, who is downstage facing Jason upstage with her back to most of the audience (although there was, of course, no audience for this rehearsal), unhooks her bra and lets if slide down her arms. She spreads her arms giving Jason a full view of her bare tits. "Like what you see?" Heather asks. Jason nods. Heather puts her hands on the waistband of her panties. "There's more," she says in a sultry tone. However, she waits.

Jason is excited by his nearly naked sister (although I had to keep in mind that erections are an absolute no-no on stage). Hoping to induce her to get completely naked, Jason shoves his shorts down his legs and steps out of them. Jason is now standing upstage center, facing the audience and is completely nude.

Heather giggles and, in an even sexier voice, says "good boy!" She slowly works her panties off her hips, bending forward and thrusting her bare ass towards the audience as she pushes them down her legs. Once they are below her knees, Heather lets her panties drop to her feet. She straightens, extends her arms over her head, and says, "like it?" Jason is speechless and staring at Heather as she twirls to show him her bare ass and shows the audience her bare front. After completing her twirl, she starts to walk upstage to Jason. Before she reaches him, the stage goes dark and the scene ends.

The fifth time we did that scene that Tuesday night, everything fell into place. We really were daring each other to strip off, even though we'd already done so four times. While Amanda is always sexy in my opinion, she suddenly oozed sex. As she started walking towards me at the end of the scene, I wanted to fuck her right then and there. Because it was rehearsal, the stage lights were not on, so it did not go dark to end the scene. Nonetheless, Amanda lead me off stage into the wings and wrapped herself around me. We hugged and shared a kiss that only ended when we heard Feder yell, "Where the fuck did you go? Get out here!"

Amanda and I walked back on stage naked. Valerie and the four professional actors were sitting in the auditorium a row behind Feder. The looks on their faces made me think that they had thought that the scene was as hot as I did. All Feder said was, "that was better."

Amanda and I were nude in all our scenes for the rest of the play. We moved on to rehearse a scene in the second act in which Heather and Jason explicitly discuss an incestuous relationship. That was the scene that ended with the bare hug. After doing that five times, I was struggling to stay limp. Thankfully, Feder told us to sit down and called the professionals on stage to work on their scenes. "Don't get dressed yet," Feder told us. That was fine with us.

Amanda and I sat in the auditorium next to Valerie. In a low voice because we didn't want to disturb Feder, Valerie said, "Jesus! Both those scenes were hot. How can you be that sexy when you're naked in front of a bunch of strangers?"

Amanda quietly answered, "Being naked in front of strangers is sexy. Harry and I are really into each other sexually, and other ways."

From that night on, Amanda and I were 100% into doing the play. Rehearsals went well. There was a scene late in the first act in which Helen finds Heather and Jason at home nude for the first time and is incensed. A heated argument breaks out which, under Feder's direction, involved all three actors moving across all parts of the stage. After doing the scene a couple of times, Feder decided to have us play it primarily on the thrust part of the stage, somewhat out in the audience. That got interesting once the show opened.

The show opened on Thursday, April 9. Amanda and I had gotten comfortable being nude around the rest of the cast and crew. Being nude in front of a paying audience would, however, be going to a different level. I met Amanda and Jen outside their dorm almost three hours before curtain. We walked to the Wallace. Amanda and I held hands. All three of us were, mainly, quiet on the walk.

The Wallace had one very small dressing room. It would have been impossibly crowded with seven people in it and Amanda and I didn't need that privacy anyway. We picked up our outerwear from the costume person, pulled our underwear out of Amanda's backpack, and changed in the wings with the crew working around us.

In costume, we went to talk to the make-up woman. One thing, which I thought was odd, was that a make-up base had to be put all over our bodies after the stripping scene. We were told that was because the stage lights on our completely bare skin created a glare. However, we couldn't wear the make-up for the stripping scene because it might rub off on our clothes. The make-up woman wouldn't make-up our bodies but had taught Amanda and me how to apply it to each other. She did do the make-up on our faces, also necessitated by the stage lights.

Pre-performance was primarily a "hurry up and wait" exercise. About an hour before curtain, someone came through to tell us that 140 tickets had been sold and that they expected no more than 20 walk-ups. The theater seated about 200.

Once they opened the doors to the auditorium, Amanda and I could hear noises and voices from the audience. That brought home what we were about to do. I was scared and excited in equal parts. From our later conversation, I know that Amanda was experiencing something similar, although I think she leaned more to excitement.

Jen walked by and asked, "Ready for this?"

Amanda smiled and replied, "Absolutely!"

I replied, in as even a tone as I could muster, "I think so."

Jenn smiled. "You'll both be great," she said. "Have fun."

It seemed like forever before the whispered announcement went around the wings "curtain!" There really wasn't a curtain. The start of the performance was indicated by lowering the auditorium lights and bringing up the stage lights. The Helen character went on stage first, followed shortly by the Hal character. They had about ten minutes of dialogue before Amanda went on stage, clothed. I went out a couple of minutes later.

If you've not done it before, I think that there is something intimidating about going on stage in front of an audience. Being on the main part of the stage with the lights aimed at us, I couldn't really see the audience as individuals, but was very aware of their presence. Fortunately, we'd rehearsed so much that I gave the lines and made the movements with little conscious thought. Amanda and I were both off stage quickly.

The first act went on for some time, introducing the remaining characters. Then the assistant stage manager quietly gave us the warning cue for our next scene, the stripping scene. The lights went dark, and the ASM told us, "go!"

Amanda whispered to me, "nipples and dicks. Get 'em hard." We walked on stage. Amanda sat in a chair placed down stage right. I stood up stage left. The lights came up and we started the dialogue.

I was in position upstage center when Amanda gave the cue for me to take off my sweatshirt. Oddly, the stage lights seemed nowhere near as bright as earlier and I could see the individual people sitting in the auditorium. That was disconcerting for a moment, but I quickly re-focused on Amanda. That was rewarding because, while Amanda had gotten very sexy doing the scene in rehearsal, she hit a new high opening night. The looks on her face were ones I had only seen previously when we'd been fucking. It was a real effort not to get a hard-on.

I had been directed to wait a few beats after Amanda had said "there's more" to give the audience some time to anticipate seeing both of us nude. When I pushed my shorts to the floor and felt the air on my ass and dick, it was like a weight had been lifted from me. I'd done it! I was naked in front of an audience! Fortunately, I didn't have any lines to say.

I watched Amanda take off her panties. God, she looked so erotic and desirable. I managed to stay down, but I'm sure there were at least a few hard-ons in the auditorium. As Amanda walked towards me naked, the stage lights went down. She took my hand and lead me off stage. As the crew gathered up our clothes in the dark, Amanda gave me a tight hug and we kissed. Her eyes were gleaming with excitement.

We quickly went to the make-up alcove. We didn't have a lot of time to get our body make-up on. That didn't stop us from fondling a bit as we made each other up.

We were, of course, nude for our next scene. It started with Heather and Jason (Amanda and me) agreeing to go nude in their parents' house all the time whereupon Helen walked in and the fight began. During one part of the argument, I had been directed to walk to the edge of the thrust and face the audience to its side, as if I was ignoring our characters' mother. When I did that, I realized that the audience members in the first row were only a few inches below my feet and could look straight up at my bare dick and balls. I was to stand there still until the Helen character threw a spatula at my feet. I was then to turn around, bend over, and pick the spatula up. That movement gave the folks sitting in the first couple of rows on that side of the thrust a pretty unobstructed view of my asshole. The scene ended with the Hal character walking in, hearing what the fight was about from Heather and Helen, and pronouncing that Heather and Jason could go nude at home if they wanted to.

At that point, Amanda and I were off the stage for the remainder of the first act. Adding in the intermission, there were about 40 minutes before we were back on stage. Amanda and I were very tempted to fuck during that time, but we knew that would screw up the make-up.

We had three scenes in the second act. The first was very brief, walking nude through the "living room" while Helen's sister and brother-in-law were there. The second was the scene where Heather and Jason explore the idea of fucking each other. That was our longest scene. It ended with Heather and Jason hugging each other at center stage. Our last scene started with Heather and Jason sitting nude on a sofa "watching TV." Jason has his arm around Heather when Helen walks in and angrily accuses her children of incest. Another, slightly less heated, argument ensues. Heather and Jason will neither admit nor deny having sex with each other. The leave Helen on stage by herself, both angry at her children and crushed by how her family has degenerated.

The actors came out for the curtain call in order based on how much time they were on stage. That meant that Amanda and I "took our bow" after Valerie and the two pros who played the sister and brother-in-law. Feder had made a point of telling us that we had to wear robes when we came out for curtain call. Amanda had an idea about that. I was having so much fun by the end of the show that I'd probably have suggested the same thing to her had she not said it first.

The audience wasn't going wild, but they did applaud. Amanda and I stood in the wings in our robes until the ASM told us to go out. The three actors already on stage separated, Valerie going left and the other two right, so that we could walk to down stage center between them. I think that the applause got a bit louder as we walked out. Holding hands, Amanda and I walked side-by-side out onto the thrust. Amanda let go of my hand and gave a slight nod of her head. We both undid the belts on our robes, opened them, and let them fall to our feet. Since we wore nothing under the robes, that generated more applause. Amanda turned to her left and I turned to my right to acknowledge the folks sitting on the sides of the thrust. Then, Amanda and I turned to face each other, took a step forward, hugged, and kissed. Without picking up our robes, we walked back up the thrust and stood beside Valerie while the actors playing Helen and Hal came out.

The dressing room had a small shower. The other actors had agreed to let us use it to wash off the body make-up. Amanda lead me straight to the shower. She turned on the water and, as soon as it warmed, pulled me under the spray. We were both incredibly horny. Amanda's hands went for my dick. One of my hands went between her thighs while the other played with her hardening nipples. Very quickly, Amanda had her legs wrapped around me as I held her ass with both hands. I lowered her down. We looked in each other's eyes as my dick slid into her. The smile on Amanda's face was priceless.

It was probably the least efficient way possible to make love, I was so pumped it worked. I held Amanda as she used my shoulders to move herself up and down on me. We held each other's gaze the entire time. Not that I have ever not loved her, but I loved Amanda so desperately in that moment I didn't think I could take it. Amanda started sliding up and down on me faster. She began to yelp. It was working for me. I was getting very close. Just before I shot inside her, Amanda gave a short scream and squeezed me very tight with her arms and legs.

I was still holding Amanda's ass in my hands and was still inside her when we heard a slow clapping from the shower entrance. I turned my head and saw Feder standing there. Amanda opened her eyes and saw him too. She said, "Oh!" I set her down on her feet.

Feder, in a tone much less gruff than usual, said, "That was very nice." He paused. "I wanted to talk to you privately," he continued. "You disobeyed my instructions about the curtain call." He scowled. I wonder what penalty he would impose. "That's ok," Feder said. "Keep doing it. Don't ever tell Barton, but this play sucks. The only reason anyone should come is to see the two of you. Good work." Feder turned. With slumping shoulders, he walked away.

The next voice we heard was the actress who played Helen. Rather sharply, she asked, "May we have our dressing room back yet?" Amanda and I toweled each other office. We walked naked out into the wings where we'd left our street clothes.

Before we could dress, we were accosted by a young man. He identified himself as the reviewer from the University's student run daily newspaper. "There weren't any programs," he explained. "I'd just like to know who you are and a slight bit of background." We didn't see any harm in it, so we answered his brief questions. As he left, Jen brought us our underwear, so we'd have them for Friday's performance.

Two things of note happened the next day. I had slept over with Amanda in her and Jen's dorm room. We were awakened by her cell phone. That was good because we both had Friday morning classes. The caller was also from the student paper. She wanted to interview us about the play for a story to run in Monday's edition. We agreed to meet her at the student center at noon.

The second interesting thing was that the student paper ran a review of the play. In more elegant terms, it summarized the play much as Feder had the night before. However, it ended with a few lines that made me feel good. The reviewer wrote:

"The one highlight of 'A Prisoner of Herself' is the performance of University freshmen and neophyte actors Amanda Turner and Harry Stone. Be warned: Amanda and Harry are nude most of the time they are on stage. If that isn't your thing, you should skip this show. That said, they are refreshing, creating the impression that they genuinely enjoy performing for you without a stitch on. The evident joy with which they dropped their robes in the curtain call almost made me wish I was in Harry's place; almost."

The lunch time interview was interesting. Because she's better at it, I let Amanda do most of the talking. She was very candid about our relationship and about our introduction to going nude with our families. I did get the sense that the woman interviewing us thought us both more than a little weird.

The interviewer ended the interview by asking, "Our reviewer who saw the play last night seems to think that the two of you actually enjoy being naked on stage in front of an audience. Is that an accurate perception?"

Again, I let Amanda answer. "Absolutely," she said. "Being up there with nothing on in front of those people is one of the most enjoyable things I've done in a long time." I was glad that she didn't say "the" most enjoyable. Amanda elaborated, "I know most people think that you should keep your body hidden. I don't understand that. The naked human body, anyone's body, is the most beautiful art on earth."

The interviewer followed up with, "But, what if people, especially men, are deriving a sexual thrill from seeing you naked?"

Amanda smiled. "What's wrong with sexual thrills?" Amanda asked. "Most of us enjoy them." God, I love Amanda.

A copy of the student paper's review had been tacked up outside the small dressing room when Amanda and I got to the Wallace for the Friday night performance. I watched the actress who played Helen, the lead performer in the show, walk in, read the review, yank it down, and wad it up. I realized that the review had done nothing to help our non-existent relationship with the professional actors.

Valerie, however, congratulated us on the positive mention in the review. "I'm sorry that you weren't mentioned," I said, trying to be polite.

"Oh, I didn't expect a mention," Valerie replied cheerfully. "My part is too small. I'd have to take my clothes off to get noticed in this play."

Amanda grinned. "Maybe you should," she said.

No," Valerie said pleasantly. "I admire you guys for doing it, but I don't have the courage."

About twenty minutes before "curtain," the ASM mentioned that we had a full house for that performance. He lowered his voice as he spoke to Amanda and me and added, "thanks to you two."

While it was a full house, it was a very quiet audience for the first scenes of the play. That changed during the stripping scene. Applause broke out as Amanda lowered her panties and displayed her bare ass to the audience. Amanda's ass is certainly worthy of applause.

There was another interesting moment during the scene in which Heather and Jason argue with Helen about going nude at home. As I mentioned, during that scene I walk naked to the edge of the thrust. When I reached the edge of the thrust, I looked down and saw a girl in my French class sitting in the first row, a few inches below my feet. She was looking up at my dick and balls. We briefly made eye contact and she smiled. I heard the spatula that Helen had thrown at me land at my feet. I turned and bent over to pick it up, giving the girl a pretty good view of my asshole as well.

I mentioned the girl from French class to Amanda after the performance. "That's cool," Amanda said. "I've been disappointed that I haven't seen anyone I recognize in the audience yet." I saw the girl in class the following Monday morning. She looked at me and blushed. However, she did walk up to me after class and say that she had enjoyed the play.

Amanda and I were particularly excited about Saturday's performance because our parents were driving up to see us. Amanda told everyone she could before the show started that night that our parents were in the audience. Valerie was aghast. "You're letting your parents see you naked?" she exclaimed.

"Sure," Amanda said, teasing Valerie a bit. "So many other people have seen us naked the last few days we thought that our parents should too." The interview we did would not run until Monday, so Valerie didn't know that we'd both been introduced to nudism by our parents. Jen overheard the conversation. Jen did know. She just shook her head and smiled.

HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers