New Feelings

Story Info
Staying with brother causes new feelings.
4.9k words
4
40k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kemnm22
Kemnm22
8 Followers

Work-gym-home. That was my new routine and had been for the past three months. No more texts, phone calls or emails from Jamie. I turned down all offers of guys nights, or celebratory drinks with co-workers. The only people I saw were either related to me, worked with me, or the weird old lady that lives next door to me who always watches me run in the evening while eating fruit. Life sucked.

I got home from work around 7pm and was surprised to find my little sister Addison sitting on my front porch since she was supposed to be in Boston finishing her degree in business. I walked to the door and without saying a word to her, unlocked the door and held it open for her to go inside.

"Addison, what happened?" I said after shutting the door and walking into my office.

"I'm not missing class Mason, I'm only taking that one class I failed last semester and the last elective course. I opted to finish online." She replied while falling into the couch in the living room.

"So what have you been doing the last three months? Addy, mom and dad are gonna be pissed with you!" I said sitting in the recliner across from her.

"Only if they find out that Im not actually living there! I used the rent money and travelled with my friends for a bit, but now I was hoping I could hide here with you for another two months until graduation ceremony?" She looked towards me with her blue eyes pleading with me.

"What if they come over here? They have been doing these stupid weekly check ins with me since Jamie left me. I'm almost 27, I think I can handle a break up."

"We'll get back to the breakup thing, but if they come here I just go hideout in a closet. You live alone in this three bedroom house, they wont even suspect!" Addison replied now sitting cross legged on the couch. I sat back and looked at my younger sister. Her long black hair went to just below her ample breasts, she was wearing a tight fitted purple V-neck that showed some cleavage with some black tight workout pants. I thought to myself had she always been this pretty?

"Can I think about while we order in some dinner? I'm too tired to cook."

"Yeah, sure." She said.

"Great, my favorite Italian restaurant delivers, their number is on the fridge. I want the chicken parm with extra parm." I pulled out my wallet and handed her my debit card. "Get what you want, I'm going to take a shower." I started to walk to my bed room.

"Okay!" She called from behind me.

I shut my bedroom door and went to my bathroom and began to undress after turning on the shower. Upon stepping into the hot stream I began to think about Addison and what I should do. Do I tell our parents and she gets in trouble or just let her stay with me. It is only two more months, hiding her wouldn't be too hard. It has been lonely since I don't get those calls from Jamie anymore. Honestly Addison is better company than the parents and my empty house, or the noisy bars. On that thought I finished up in the shower and got dressed in some light sweat pants and black tee shirt.

"Oh great, dinner is here." I said walking into the dining room. Addison was already sitting down at the table with our food ready.

"I just finished getting it all out, how is the practice doing?" She asked as we sat down and started eating.

"Honestly? It is some of the hardest work I have ever done, caseloads are heavy here, but I am holding my own." We at dinner and talked about some of the places she travelled with her friends. She informed me she maintained her high scores in her courses while travelling. I talked some more about work and before we knew it dinner was gone.

"Alright Addy, you can stay with me until graduation." I spoke over her squeals of joy. "A few things though, no visitors. I work a lot from home and don't want the distractions. I mean no one, friends, boys, anything. I own the house so I don't need money, just clean up after yourself and pick up around the house. Oh! and don't stay out too late. I try to be in bed by 11."

She jumped up from the table and hugged me so hard her breasts pressed against my chest. I could feel her nipples through my shirt and had to fight my natural reaction.

"Thank you Mason! I'll let you know if I wont be home." She said after she stepped back. I watched her take our dishes to the sink and I found myself staring at her generous curves. Wow. Where are these reactions coming from! I need to get laid. Maybe I'll go out with the guys on Friday after my run.

;;;

Night out with the guys never did happen, something always came up. First Friday court went way over and I didn't get home until late and went straight to bed. The following Friday I was invited over to my parents house for dinner. Here we are on the third Friday and Addison just busted into my bedroom whilst I was taking my towel off from around my face. I was too slow to cover myself back up and she stood staring at my semi-soft dick. I didn't cover up at first do to shock, and then it was the fact that I saw my sister had tear stains on her face. Finally I covered up when I saw her eyes get big.

"Addison! Seriously, please knock before you just barge in! Please let me get dressed." She nodded and left the room, I saw her glance back at me before she shut the door.

I contemplated the look in her eye when she saw my dick. Was she embarrassed because I'm her brother or was she impressed by the size? Soft I'm around 5 inches, hard kicks me up to 10 inches and as thick as a can of soda. I looked at myself in the mirror and noted the same black hair as Addison. I had a broad chest, some definition in my abdominal muscle, abut 6'3 in stature. I have been told I have a square jaw and am easy on the eyes.

I finished getting dressed in my staple sweats and tee shirt then went in search of Addison and found her sitting on the love seat with her legs under her staring straight ahead at the movie on tv. I sat down beside her and pulled her over into my chest and began running my hand through her hair.

"Addy, I came out her to remind you to knock, but first I want to know what's wrong?" I asked softly.

"Nothing, it just stupid. I got my first C in a class and the professor wont let me retake the test. I was just upset." She replied.

"It's not stupid, though I'm sure there can some extra credit that you can do to make up some missing points." We sat like that on the couch watching the movie and then the next one. She fell asleep with her breasts leaning on my arm and her head on my shoulder. I was watching her chest fall and rise noticing that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were hard and could be seen through her tank top. I noticed her toned smooth legs under her little shorts and wondered when my sister began to look so hot.

I knew I should not be having these thoughts, but Addison really was gorgeous. I reached my other hand and lightly caressed her left nipple while she was sleeping. Her little nub tightened, she lightly sighed and it took all the control I had not to pinch it. Instead I gently shook her arm and told her good night.

;;;

Over the next week I continued to sneak glances at Addison when we were around each other and each time I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she is and many other thoughts a brother should not have about their sister. I tried to stop them, I really did, but now here I am gripping my hard dick in the shower while thinking about face fucking my sister. How jacked is that? But fuck if I can stop them. I finished in the shower and went to the ling room and found Addison drinking wine on the couch.

"Hey big brother." She slurred.

"Hey little sister." I chuckled when I sat across from her in a chair.

"I'm celebrating doing that extra credit you brought up, my grade is back up to an A." She said as she raised her glass in mock salute.

I topped her glass off and poured me two fingers of my whiskey. I ordered in some pizza that we ate. All the while I continued to top her glass of wine off while I nursed my second whiskey. After dinner she took a shot of my whiskey before polishing off her second bottle of wine. She laid on the couch while I sat in a chair and put a movie on.

I looked over at Addison half way through the movie and found that she had fallen asleep. Her tank to had ridden up and I could see her taut stomach as well as a bounty of cleavage again with no bra. I rose from the chair and kneeled down on the floor next to her.

"Addison, are you awake?"

She didn't respond. I raised my hand then gently brushed it across both nipples, the both tightened under her shirt. I looked at her still sleeping face, nothing. I gently caressed her inner thighs and saw goose bumps rise along where I skimmed. I watcher her face as I skimmed my hand along the crotch of her shorts. She only sighed lightly.

I lightly perched my hand at the top of her shorts and slowly reached under her panties to find a nice little landing strip that led to her surprisingly wet lower lips. I glanced at her face to see that her wine had effectively knocked her out. I dipped middle my finger into her tight cunt, while still watching her sleeping face. I slowly plumped my finger in and out of her now sopping hole when I heard her whimper.

"Everything is fine Addy, its just a dream." I whispered into her ear. Her eyes fluttered but then closed on a sigh.

I inserted another finger into her snatch and continued to finger fuck her. I put my thumb on her clit and started to rub in circles. Her back arched and heard her breathing getting heavier. Her pussy started tightening around my fingers and I knew she was about to cum. I pumped my fingers a little faster and pressed my thumb harder and like a switch she exploded onto my fingers.

Now I had heard of girls that could squirt, but hadn't had the pleasure of being with one. Fuck, my sister was a gusher. I slipped my hand out of her now soaked shorts while watching her face for any sign of lucidity. None.

I stood up and while looking at my sleeping sister I sucked her sweet juices off of my fingers while thinking I needed to have her. I shed my shirt and took my jeans then boxers off. I then leaned down and started to pull Addison's shorts and panties down, marveling at the fact she was still asleep. I looked at her sweet cunt all wet from her orgasm and decided I would taste it next time. I skimmed my finger between her lips and Addison jerked. I then straddled her thighs and her eyes started to open

"Mason? Where is your shirt?" She slurred slightly.

"Doesn't matter." I said as I took her hands and held them above her head on the arm rest.

"Mason stop, we shouldn't be doing this." She whined, but not moving her body.

I licked her from the base of her neck to her cheek then whispered in her ear.

"Who says?"

"You're my older brother."

He ignored her. He grabbed his hard cock and stared rubbing it along her drenched pussy, groaning when he started to push into her tight hole. She started to squirm underneath him and trying to move her arms.

"Mason, please no." She whispered while still struggling to move.

"Addison, quit moving, I love you. You are so beautiful and I am going to fuck you." I said as I pushed my fully hardened cock hallway in. I started to slowly rock my hips and pushing in farther each time.

"This is wrong." Addison got out on a moan.

"How is it wrong for two people who love each other to fuck?" I gripped her wrists tighter and forced myself the rest of the way into her body. She gasped then started to silently cry. I leant forwards and kissed her tears away while I was planted fully inside her tight pussy.

"Addy baby, look at me." she opened her eyes. "Let me make you feel good, I'm your big brother, I have always been there for you, haven't I?"

She nodded reluctantly.

"Let me show you how good it feels." I said as I started to pump in and out of her.

Addison didn't say anything just watched me as I increased my speed. I pulled her tank top down so I could see her ample tits bounce while I thrust deep into her. God they were perfect. I will never fuck anyone again. Neither will she.

"Mason" She moaned. I looked at her angelic face and knew why my other relationships didn't work. Addison was made specifically for me, for me to love, for me to fuck, to kiss, eat out and most importantly give me babies.

I started to fuck her faster and her hips started bucking up to meet my thrusts. We both had a light sheen of sweat covering our bodies. I still held onto her wrists with one hand and started to rub her clit with the other. I felt her body start to trembly and her inner muscles started squeezing my cock. She started to moan loudly and then she detonated on my cock. Her juices ran out of her tight hole all down her buttocks and onto the leather couch. I thrust in twice more before my orgasm began, I pumped in and held in as tightly as I could as I shot spurt after spurt into her pussy.

"Mason! Pull out, stop no!" She said and started to struggle again.

I pulled my face from her neck and looked her in they eyes, those beautiful eyes.

"Addy, my sweet sister Addy. Let me ask you, did it feel good?"

"Its wrong!" She struggled again, but less forcefully.

"I didn't asked that, I asked if it felt good?" I said forcefully and pushed my still semi-hard cock in deeper. She closed her eyes for a few seconds and then opened them again and stared directly at me.

"It felt good." She whispered.

"I told you I could make it feel good, what can be so wrong about something that feels so good?" I asked while started to slowly rock in and out of her my cock hardening again.

"What would people thing?"

"No one has to know, you're almost graduated so do that and then move in with me and use your degree here." I said slowing my thrust down.

"Can you let go of my arms?" I let go slowly to gauge her reaction. Addison ran her hands up my arms and wrapped around my neck. That was all of the encouragement I needed to make her feel so good she cant even move off of the couch. I proceeded to just that by fucking her into a euphoric explosion of us cumming at the same time again and her moaning into my kiss.

"Addison, you are mine." I growled.

"Yours Mason." She lightly kissed my chin. "I still don't know how this is going to work, but your my big brother and have never steered my wrong before."

"Lets go to bed." I pulled out and stood up then carried her to my room. I put us in bed and pulled her to me and fell asleep.

;;;

The rest of Addison's semester with me went much like. Id work, go to the gym come home and we would talk, eat dinner, then fuck or make love, whatever, then sleep in each others arms. She has already started looking for places here in the area to work when she graduates college. She still doesn't know that I replaced her birth control with a vitamin. Soon she will start having my babies. I know once she is pregnant we will have to move and probably never see our parents again, its a risk I'm willing to take. We are both adults, and we love each other.

;;;

My sweet, sweet Addy did it. Not only did she get her degree in business, but she graduated with honors. I was officially there with our parents celebrating my sister, but for and I as lovers. We just have to finish this party and Addison will inform them she got a job closer to where I live and that she is going to move in with me and not them. Easy.

"Addison, what if Mason wants to bring a girl home?" Our dad asked.

"Well, then I'll go to my room. Duh or go to a friends," She said back. Our mom just laughed.

"Mason are you sure you don't mind our sister living with you?" Dad looked at me with his eyebrow raised.

"I don't mind at all." Especially since I get to fuck her anytime I want, I thought to myself. Don't get a hard on in front of your parents.

"Hmphh. Well alright, I guess see you around. Good luck baby girl." Dad kissed her cheek and then Addison and I left to go home.

We got into the car and Addison was silent on the way home, which is unusual because Addison never stops talking about her new job and co workers. I don't mind listening, because she listens to me when I talk. Its a beautiful thing to be so close to the person you fall in love with. We pulled into the garage and went into the house where she turned and me she was going to go take a shower. I kissed her cheek before she walked upstairs.

She didn't hear me come into the bathroom where I undid my jeans and freed my cock. I started stroking my length as I watched her shower through the frosted glass of the shower door. Her outline was sensational with her ample breasts that were still pert, a few good curves and some beautifully toned legs. God she was beautiful. I still switch her birth control with vitamins, she hasn't told me she is pregnant yet, but we have been fucking like rabbits pretty much since she moved in 3 months ago. She lifted her arms and I saw her tits jiggle and that's when I moaned my completion.

"Mason?" Addison slid the door open and spotted me with my pants down. She smirked at me, "You could have joined me."

"I was enjoying the show." I winked at her.

"Well I'm done and now your dirty. Ill go get dressed and go start dinner you come take a shower." She stepped out, wrapped her body and then her hair in a towel. She kissed my cheek and went into our bedroom.

Fuck my sister is hot. I cant wait for her to be a mom, We can move once she starts to show with my baby growing in her belly. When did I start to want kids with her? Who knows, but I just want to see her rounded with my baby and her tits full with milk. We have the same last name, wherever we go we will just say we're married. Brilliant. I chuckled at myself then went to have dinner with my love.

;;;

It had been a week since Addison had her graduation. I was sitting in my home office looking over some casefiles preparing for court next week when Addison came in started pacing in front of my desk. I'd wait her out, I love her but damn, she doesn't know how deliver what she considers bad news. She would glance at me every few seconds. Finally after what like forever she sat in the chair in front of my desk.

"I'm pregnant." She shouted and then put her face into her hands and started to cry. I stood up slowly, walked around the desk and kneeled next to her. Time to play this right, act surprised.

"What?"

"I'm so sorry Mason, I don't know how this happened, I take my birth control every day and well, we haven't ever talked about kids and well, your my brother. What about birth defects." She said into her hands. Good thing I have thought of all of this!

"Addy baby, not all birth control is 100%, everyone knows that." I sighed and then finished "I read some report and inbreeding genetics and you and I have to different of DNA for it to have different effects. Both of us are also young and healthy adults with no known illnesses in our lineage. We have an ideal partnership."

"What about mom and dad?" She asked looking up at me. Well at least she was no longer crying.

"Let me finish out the next few months worth of cases, I only have 3 more months left until my two years at the firm. You apply for a transfer to any other city with your company and I'll follow you. Lawyers are needed everywhere." She blinked at me for a few seconds. Shook her head a little, then she smiled really big.

"Well Mason, look at you figuring out a way for us to have a family." I wiped her tears away with my thumbs, kissed her mouth and then smirked before I lifted her shirt and kissed her still taut tummy.

"We're gonna have a baby." I picked up my phone and called my assistant. "Yeah, Sarah, hold my calls for the rest of the afternoon."

"Is everything alright Mr. Cambell?" Sarah asked

"Yes Sarah, just not feeling the greatest right now. Ill call you tomorrow if I'm coming into the office." I spoke into the phone staring at Addison.

Kemnm22
Kemnm22
8 Followers
12