New Friends Ch. 06

Story Info
A submissive’s journey continues.
11.4k words
4.77
7.8k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
877 Followers

Please read the earlier parts. It will help your understanding of the characters involved. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Chapter 6

"I've got time. Two questions. How you doing and are you naked?" Marjorie replied.

"I'm totally recovered and yes, I'm always naked at home."

"Glad to hear it. I don't think we have ever had the amount of feedback we had from your, uh, performance."

"Can I ask what people said?"

"Mostly, it was about how much you were able to endure. Lots of comments about you lowering yourself onto the anal probe. I didn't think you would get all fifteen inches in."

I asked Marjorie if she was serious about having a twenty-inch wooden probe. Marjorie laughed and said that she did.

"You interested in trying that? If you are, we should make sure you can get it all the way in your asshole. No one ever has but I've only used it on one other person."

"I'm beginning to think that I need to do another experience like before. Certainly, on the cross again. What other feedback did you get?"

"Well, there were comments from a few women that they wanted to have more opportunities to play with you but the comments weren't specific, except for one. I, for one, enjoyed strapping that cute butt of yours. So, do you want to do it again?"

I was silent for a moment before answering Marjorie. I told her that I enjoyed her strapping me and that I really needed to do a submissive scene that was even heavier with humiliation and, perhaps, would include more pain. I asked what the one specific request was.

"I don't think you remember who Sue is. She was the warder that used the bungee cords to spread your legs when you were on the cross. She is really into dominating women. She has asked if you contacted me. I'm pretty sure she has some ideas." Marjorie didn't elaborate. "Besides the cross and strapping your ass, anything else you want to do?"

I told her that the trial scenario was really humiliating. Marjorie said she thought that would get my juices flowing and she was right.

Marjorie went on to explain that it would be months before the Renaissance Fair returned to our area but that there were other locations coming up.

"Our next two locations are pretty small and wouldn't be good for doing the types of things we did to you last time. But, in four weeks we would be in a location that would suitable. The only problem is that the location is about two hours away. Would that work for you?"

"I don't think that would be a problem." I replied. "What kind of things would we do?"

"What fun would it be if I told you. But I need to think on it. You going to invite your friends?"

"Yes. It just adds to the humiliation. Do you want me to tell them?"

Marjorie said that she had Helen's number and she thought she had Sarah's. "I think it would be better if I called."

I told Marjorie that I was totally in her hands. She laughed when I said that. I wondered what she thought of me. More importantly, what would she and my new friends come up with to further my need for submission and humiliation?

When Ian came home from work, I told him that I had spoken with Marjorie.

"I'm not surprised. I thought it might have happened earlier. Did you plan anything?"

I told Ian that we hadn't but there were comments from women who wanted to have more of an opportunity to dominate me. I told him that Marjorie was going to talk to Helen and Sarah. When Ian asked if this was something I wanted to do, I told him that I needed to do it. I wanted the humiliation and I told him if more pain was involved, I would be ok with it.

"I really enjoyed being strapped by Marjorie. She said that she enjoyed it too and was looking forward to doing it again."

Ian laughed when I told him that.

"I knew you liked that." He said as he hugged me. He squeezed my naked ass as we kissed. I sank to my knees and pulled out Ian's cock and sucked into my mouth. I kept sucking on the cock of the man who gave me everything I ever desired, without any questions or hesitation, until he filled my mouth with his cum. I swallowed all of it.

I began to fantasize about my next submissive experience at the Renaissance Fair. What would be done to me and how much pain and humiliation would I have to endure? Whatever it was going to be, I couldn't wait.

Two days later, the phone rang and Ian answered. I could tell he was talking to one of our friends but I couldn't tell which one. When he finally hung up, he was smiling.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"Sarah. She wants the honor of your company tonight. We don't have anything planned, do we?"

"Not a thing." I replied.

"Oh, by the way..."

"I know. They want me naked."

Ian smiled and went upstairs. I thought what our friends had planned for the evening. I went upstairs a short time later and showered. I cleaned myself inside and out, figuring one of the husbands would want my asshole. I told Ian to pull the car out of the garage. I wanted to walk out the front door naked.

"What if the neighbors see you?" Ian said.

"I don't care. I want to be naked all the time. I need that, I need all of it."

"It sounds to me that you have moved passed being a submissive. Are you thinking you want to be a slave?"

I was silent for a minute or two before I replied.

"I don't ever want to leave you but I know my sexuality. I need the submission; I need the humiliation. I'm certain I want to experience more things, even if there is more pain. Does that make any sense?"

"Well, to you it makes sense and you know I will give you anything you want, no matter what."

I hugged Ian and kissed him deeply. I told him to go pull the car out and I was going to walk out the front door to the car. I waited until the car was outside until I opened the front door and walk out to the car. I don't know if anyone saw me but I didn't care. I sat in the car and Ian told me to keep my legs spread. It seems my recent confession that I wanted more changed Ian into a more dominant personality. It didn't matter to me where this would lead; more pain, more humiliation, even slavery. I needed to go there.

Ian parked on Sarah and Mike's driveway. I got out and walked naked to their front door. I rang the bell and we walked in. The usual group was there, Sarah and Mike, Helen, Sarah's mother, Tim and Kathy and someone I did not expect to see, Marjorie. All of them had been involved in dominating me and witnessed my humiliations. I could feel myself getting wet as Ian took my hand a led me into the living room. It was Helen who seemed to take the lead.

"Ian, please sit down. Pat, you get in the middle of the room and spread your legs. Hands behind your head."

I did as Helen instructed.

"We have been discussing the conversation that you had with Marjorie and we want to go over a few things. First, I'm glad that you are naked."

Before I could say anything, Ian interrupted.

"I have decided, and Pat agrees, that she will always be naked."

"Even in public?" Mike asked.

Ian looked at me and I replied, "Yes."

"If her nudity would cause her to be arrested, obviously, she won't risk it."

"Pat works, doesn't she?" Helen asked.

"Yes, I do, but mostly from home and if I have to go in, I will be naked. I plan on letting my supervisor know. It's mostly all women."

"So, what have you planned?" Ian asked.

"Well, we won't tell you all the details but Pat told Marjorie that she would be alright with more pain." Kathy said. "Is that right, Pat?"

"Yes. It is."

Marjorie explained that there was a feeling amongst the female audience that they wanted to be involved more, and that would happen.

"Pat also said that she wanted to go on the cross again." Marjorie added. "Oh, and she wants me to strap her ass again."

"I think that something should be up her asshole if she's on the cross." Helen added.

"Absolutely! I think her tits need more attention." Tim added.

"Sue, who works for me, said the same thing. Pat, how do you feel about having your nipples pierced?"

I didn't answer immediately. A few weeks ago, I would have said no, but now, I felt like a slave and anything they wanted to do, I would not protest.

"Whatever you wish to do to me, whatever you do to humiliate me, it is something I want, something I deeply need."

"I think we have a plan for our little subbing." Sarah said as the others agreed.

It was Ian who was pleasantly surprising me. In the past, he would let others decide what would be done to me. Now, he seemed more dominant and that was very pleasing to me.

"Get on your knees, Pat." Ian ordered and I quickly obeyed. "Get your head down and spread your asscheeks. Show everyone your asshole and pussy. If anyone wants to use you, you will let them."

"Yes, Sir."

"I want her ass." Tim said.

"I think that's a fine idea, Tim." I heard Sarah say. "But Ian should get a go at Kathy."

"Great idea, Sarah." Ian said.

Helen said that Ian should fuck Kathy in the pussy and after Tim cums, I should lick Ian's cum out of Kathy's pussy. I didn't know how Kathy would react to the idea but she stood up and pulled her shirt off. When Kathy was naked, she laid down on the floor and spread her legs. Tim stood in front of me, holding his cock. I opened my mouth and Tim moved forward until his cock was in my mouth. I couldn't see Ian but I heard Kathy let out a small moan as Ian pushed his cock into Kathy's pussy.

"Get on your hands and knees, Pat." Tim said and I moved into position. I reached behind me and spread my asscheeks giving Tim easy access to my asshole.

"Here, Tim. Use some of this." Sarah said.

I couldn't see what Sarah was talking about but I felt Tim push lube into my asshole. He wasted no time and pushed his cock into me. I turned my head and saw Kathy wrap her legs around Ian's back. Tim was sliding his cock in and out of my asshole and began to pick up speed.

"Ian, cum in Kathy's pussy so that Pat can clean her out." Marjorie said.

"That should be fun to watch." Helen said.

Ian was grunting as he fucked Kathy and I could tell he was cumming. Tim gripped my hips and pulled my ass back onto his cock. I could feel him filling my ass with his cum and I stayed in position as he pulled out.

"Nice gape there, Pat." Sarah said.

Ian had pulled out of Kathy's pussy and she laid on the floor with her legs splayed open. Without being told to do so, I crawled between Kathy's legs and began to lick Ian's cum from her pussy. Kathy was moaning as I stuck my tongue deep inside her. I had licked all the cum from Kathy's pussy and now I began to lick her clit.

"Oh, God!" Kathy yelled. "I'm cumming!"

I sucked Kathy's clit into my mouth as she grabbed my head. I licked slowly and then pulled away. I could feel Tim's cum dripping out of my asshole. Marjorie moved behind me. I could feel her fingers push into my asshole and scoop out Tim's cum from inside me. Marjorie told me to get up on my knees

"Open up." Marjorie said.

I opened my mouth as Marjorie stuck her cum coated fingers inside my mouth. Without being told, I licked her fingers clean. Shortly after, Marjorie said that she had an idea of what my group of friends wanted me to undergo.

"Pat, I need you to answer this question as truthfully as possible. This will be a very intense experience. This will take you farther than you have ever been. You must tell me that this is something you want."

I could feel everyone's eyes on me, waiting for me to answer. "Yes, I need this. You may do anything you wish. I want to experience more than I have ever experienced before."

"Pat, you really are amazing." Sarah said. "But if this is what you really want, you are going to get it."

Ian was dressed and he walked out with Marjorie, returning a few minutes later. Everyone else was dressed, except me, and I stood up in the middle of the room with my hands behind my head and my legs spread; a position I was used to when we were with our friends. Mike and Tim were playing with my nipples when Ian said it was time to leave. We said our goodbyes and I thanked everyone again for helping plan my humiliation. I walked naked to our car and we drove home.

On the drive home I asked Ian what he and Marjorie talked about when he walked her outside.

"Marjorie told me that this would be really intense, more intense than anything you've done. She was concerned that you might not be able to go the whole time."

"You mean use the safe word?"

"Yes, she didn't want to disappoint those attending."

"Ian, I won't quit and I don't want you to stop them, no matter what they do to me. Please, Ian, I really need this." I replied and there were tears in my eyes when I said it.

If that's what you want, then you know that I won't interfere."

"Did she say anything else?"

"She asked me if there was anything I wanted to see done to you."

"What did you say?"

"I told her that I wanted to see you on the cross again, but longer."

I giggled when I heard that and told Ian he could have me do anything he wanted. I didn't tell him that whatever I was going to experience, no matter how painful or humiliating, I would willingly do.

"You are really into this, aren't you? I mean, you are really becoming a sexual slave. I would really want to know if that's how you feel. If it is, then I have some ideas I want to talk to you about."

"I'm certain that is what I want. My only worry is how would you feel having a wife who is a slave?"

"Actually, I would love it. You know I like watching you be dominated and dominating you myself. But, if you need this, then I'm willing to take this as far as you want."

We pulled into our garage and I went and sat in my chair with my legs spread over the arms. Ian poured us each a glass of wine and he sat opposite me. He then began to tell me his thoughts.

"You will be naked all the time. You are naked most of the time now, but now you will always be naked. If we go out, you will wear some sort of clothing but you will remove

it when I tell you. I think that with our friends, Helen, Bud and Georgia, and your father and Penny, we will tell them about your new status and you will submit to them, even if your father wants to fuck your pussy."

Ian paused and looked at me. I told him that I would do as he asked.

"After the Renaissance Fair, I want you to appear in another video. You may need a month or so to recover from what they have planned for you, but I would like to see you in another porn video. You will also service anyone that I tell you to service. If this is what you need, Pat, then we start tomorrow."

I agreed to everything Ian outlined. I got off my chair and crawled toward him and kissed him deeply.

"Thank you. I love you so much." I said and we went upstairs to bed.

We had visited Sarah, Kathy, Tim and Mike a week before my "appearance" at the Renaissance Fair. Helen wasn't there but I arrived naked and as agreed with Marjorie, I wasn't to be marked before coming to the fairgrounds. Ian had me kneel in the center of Kathy's family room with my hands behind my head and my knees spread wide. I then had to explain my new status to our friends.

"What if we want to use her beyond just us?" Kathy asked.

"What do you mean, Kathy?" Mike asked.

"Well, let's say you invite your buddies over to play cards. It would be cool if Pat would be a naked server."

"I think we need to change what the five of us, and Helen, call her. If she is a slave then let's call her that." Ian stated rather firmly. "But, yes, she could be used like that. I would want that only the five of us would use her like that. I would expect that her father and stepmother could have unrestricted use of her."

"Didn't her father fuck her in the ass at the Renaissance Fair?" Sarah asked.

I replied that he had.

"So now you would take him in your mouth and pussy."

"As a slave I would not resist any demand on my body." I said.

"This is going to be quite fun." Tim said. "I think I want a blow job."

Everyone laughed at Tim's comment but I crawled towards him. I waited to see if he stood up and when he did, I undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants, pulling them and his boxers down, freeing his cock. I moved my mouth onto him and he began to slowly move his cock back and forth in my mouth. I put my hands on Tim's ass and pulled him forward, taking as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kathy get up and kneel down beside me.

"I want to see him fill your mouth." Kathy said softly in my ear. I felt her hand on my tits as she began to pull on my right nipple. Tim couldn't hold back any longer and he began to cum, filling my mouth quickly. I pulled back and opened my mouth to show Kathy her husband's cum.

"Now swallow." She snapped and I obeyed.

"I would love to spank her but Ian said no marks." Sarah said.

"You'll just have to wait until after the Fair. I'm sure her ass will be well worked over." I heard Ian reply.

"I think she likes a red ass, don't you Pat, I mean, slave." Mike said.

"Yes, I do." I replied.

Ian then started a discussion on how I should be called whenever we were together. Ian thought that calling me by my name wouldn't really work anymore. It was Sarah who really settled the issue,

"She should be called slave. Then there can be no mistake as to what her role is when we are together. Ian has already said that slave is to be naked all the time so I think there is little doubt about her status."

"What about with other people or at the Fair?" Kathy asked.

"We should use a name appropriate to the situation, I think." Sarah replied.

"That's settled, then. Slave it is." Exclaimed Tim.

After the exchange, we left. As per usual, I was naked and stayed that way on the drive home. Ian pulled the car to the side of the street and stopped the car two blocks from our home.

"I think you should walk home."

"You want me to walk home naked?"

"I think you will enjoy it. After all, you're a slave. No clothes and if you're seen, well you may have to be creative."

I smiled at Ian and opened the door to the car and stepped outside. I don't know if he really expected me to walk home naked but Ian pulled the car away and left me standing on the sidewalk totally naked. I had been naked in front of lots of people before but this was different. I took a few steps and realized that I was getting very turned on by this new experience. What would I do if someone saw me? It was just a bit past ten o'clock when we left Sarah and Mike's house. I started to walk feeling more turned on by the minute. I had walked one block and had come to an intersection. I didn't see any cars so I dashed across the street. Once across I froze. There was an older couple across the street who were now staring at me. They crossed the street and came up to me. I froze.

"What do you think you're doing?" The women said sharply.

I didn't know how to respond other than with the truth.

"I'm walking home. My husband wanted me to walk home naked. I'm a very submissive person, actually more a slave, and I do what I'm told to do."

"Interesting." The man replied. "Where is your house?"

I told him that our house was at the end of the block. The women told me to lead the way and they followed me. I could actually feel their eyes on my ass as we walked. When we reached our house, I told the couple that this was where I lived.

"We better make sure what you told us is true because if it isn't, you are going to be sorry." The man said sternly.

I walked up the stairs to our house and opened the door. Ian was waiting for me.

"Who is this?" Ian asked.

"We saw this woman walking naked down the street. She said she was a slave following an order. Is this true?" The woman said.

"My wife is very submissive and her submissive personality has now evolved into her, willingly, becoming a slave." Ian explained. "My name is Ian and Pat, the slave, is my wife."

Gln1517
Gln1517
877 Followers