New Friends in San Francisco

Story Info
College Orientation turns into Sissy Training.
3.3k words
4.66
16.4k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had turned 18 just a few months prior to my high school graduation. I was accepted into 3 colleges of my choosing, 2 within driving distance of my home state of Georgia and one in San Francisco. I chose the California college to get an idea of what college life would be like outside the south. My intention was to travel out during spring break and make a vacation out of it.

I was able to leave for spring break a day early, taking off on Friday morning. I was excited to be traveling by myself for the first time and leaving early gave me almost ten days to visit the university and city. In my excitement, I got to the airport and was at the gate an hour before boarding. As I sat there l noticed that most of the people waiting were business travelers possibly because it was still a week day.

As the gate filled up, a well dressed man in business attire asked me, with a smile, if the seat next to me was taken. He introduced himself as Brad and looked about mid forties, about 6'2" with dark hair and brown eyes and very well built. In contrast, l was wearing running shorts and a t-shirt over my 5'7" 150"lbs frame. Brad struck up a conversation and asked me if I was traveling home. Excitedly, I told him all about my trip, spring break, traveling alone, university visit and even my hotel accommodations.

We talked until he was called for first class boarding. We shook hands and wished each other a safe trip and finally shared names. He told me his name was Brad and I told him mine was Timmy. He walked off with a smile and came back to me a few minutes later. He asked me for my boarding pass which I gave him with a puzzled look on my face. When he returned, he handed me a new boarding pass and said he told them I was his stepson and moved me into first class. I was surprised but happy as he told me matter of factly I would need to call him daddy.

I sat in the window seat and we began our conversation again with me jokingly calling him daddy every chance I got. After we took off, it began to get very cool in the plane and Brad sweetly asked the flight attendant for a blanket. He covered me with the blanket and partially covered himself. As we talked, the plane began to hit turbulence which had me anxious. I unconsciously grabbed Brad's hand and like a real daddy he

locked fingers to comfort me. Then he leaned in closer to me with his muscular body and whispered in my ear that everything was going to be alright. He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Later, Brad let go of my hand and put it under the blanket and started stroking my thighs. He was giving me further comfort from my anxiety just like a real daddy. It wasn't until we got up to use the restroom that the thoughts of a real daddy left my mind. We were waiting for the restrooms in an open area near the galley when Brad turned me around and gave me a deep tongue kiss. I was shocked but he had been so nice to me, I went with it. I wondered what my girlfriend and my parents would think if they saw this.

But it was just me and daddy so I thought, who would know. I hugged his strong shoulders as his hands cupped my butt cheeks. He released his lips and hands from me as soon as he heard the bathroom door opening. When I went back to our seats, Brad got up with a smile as I slid into the window seat. Brad took the blanket and spread it across both of our legs and put his hand back between my thighs. Brad knew I was going to get a taxi and stay in a downtown hotel when we reached San Francisco from our conversations. He strongly suggested that I ride with him and spend the week at his townhouse on the bay. I thought about it briefly and decided that I could save a lot of money I would need for school.

The real decision was made when Brad called and canceled my hotel reservation as soon as we walked off the plane. We were met at the airport by his assigned limo driver and I was beginning to get a sense of his affluence. I was so grateful for what daddy was doing, I decided to put up with his acts of intimacy. I got the phone number to the town house and texted it to my girlfriend and my parents so they had a local number in addition to my cell.

I was excited to be in San Francisco and as we got into the backseat of the limo I began to ask about the sites. As I opened my mouth to speak, daddy's tongue found its way inside as I watched the limousines partition close. I thought I could suffer some small queer intimacy, but this was over the top. With his strength and persistence, I was made naked except for my socks. Than just as he began pulling me toward the bulge in his pants, my girlfriend called. I turned and answered the phone quickly, stopping Brad momentarily. I had every chance to yell out to her what was happening, but chose to stay quiet. As I spoke to her about my flight in, daddy swung my legs back onto the seat causing me to lie on my belly. With my ass now facing up at him, daddy spread my cheeks and pushed his tongue deep into my asshole.

I let out a yelp and Chasity asked me what was wrong. I could barely answer as his tongue darted in and out of my butthole leaving a stream of saliva in my ass crack. I got off the phone abruptly never really answering her question and started giving in to Brad. He got me up and sat me in his lap as we pulled up to his house. What he called a townhouse was actually a palatial estate just off the bay. He instructed the driver to pull into the garage and than he walked me out naked in front of him. The driver, without instruction, collected my clothes and bag and brought them to the master bedroom.

While standing there naked and exposed, Brad casually brought me a drink. I sipped it while admiring his fantastic view of the bay and the Golden Gate Bridge. I still had my phone with me and just than I got a call from my parents. I spoke to them as daddy put me on his lap and began kissing my neck with his hands exploring my nakedness. My parents could hear a smacking sound from the kissing of my neck and shoulders. I told them it was a bad connection even as I moaned as his bare cock touched my ass. I rushed them off the phone as a million questions started to come at me. As I began taking steps toward becoming a faggot, I kept thinking that no one would ever find out.

After the driver left, I sat naked on the couch waiting for daddy. When he came back downstairs, he was completely naked sporting a 10-11 inch cock that was thicker than my wrists. The tray he carried had on it, what I would find out later, were the tools for my deflowering. There was a bottle of bourbon, joints, poppers, a ball gag, butt plug and lube. I knew I was in for a long night but also knew that I should be polite and pay this man back for his generosity. After all, I was sure no one would ever find out about this. As I smoked, drank and sniffed, daddy put my hand on his cock and told me to get to know it. I playfully kissed, licked and squeezed his massive joint as I got high and we continued laughing about it.

Daddy told me to make out with his cock like I was making out with my girlfriend. In a short time, his hard cock was covered with saliva as I rubbed it on my face and chest and started sucking the huge bulbous head. Brad took advantage of my saliva as I began sucking him deeper into my mouth. He took a generous amount of spit onto his fingers and rubbed it into my ass crack. In my intoxicated state, I began squirming as he made contact with my tight rosebud. Than, without warning, he stuffed two thick fingers deep into my virgin asshole causing a sharp pain. I screamed and daddy smacked my ass hard. When he started to stroke his fingers in and out of my rectum I squealed again, this time he smacked hard across my face. I complained a little again and he pulled me up by my hair.

Daddy had me take three deep hits on the poppers and than put the ball gag on me after he smeared it with precum. He left for a moment he said to adjust cameras and than placed me on my stomach in the middle of the bed. Even in my intoxicated state, I knew that his huge cock would destroy my anus. He got on the bed and spit on my asshole than licked my hole until it was dripping wet. Than he stuck KY up inside me before he straddled and spanked my ass cheeks. In between smacks on the ass, he would whisper in my ear things like, "your my faggot bitch now", "say goodbye to your manhood", "I'm going to turn you out", "I'm going to own your sweet boy pussy bitch!". Than I felt his bulbous cockhead start to press on my starfish and in my stoned state, it began to open up to him.

He stuffed about 3 inches up my boy cunt and I started screaming into the gag. A couple smacks across the face and about 6 thick inches were now ravaging my new pussy. As I continued to moan, scream and squirm daddy kept pounding away. I felt like I was getting sawed in half as his dick was getting deeper. All the while, he was saying how much he loved his "new faggot" as he wrecked my hole. He hugged and caressed me while his beautiful thickness stretched my love canal as he moved from sphincter to sphincter. Daddy was impressed that my virgin cunt could take even 6 inches of his huge cock. I started to push back and enjoy it as his balls tightened and he began to spray my insides with his cum.

I felt disappointed when he pulłed out, leaving me feeling vacant and wanting so much to feel full again. Daddy's dick was gooey coming out of my sloppy, cum filled asshole as my hands slid easily on his shaft. He nudged my head, and I preceded to lick his meat stick and suck the head until daddy Brad said it was clean enough. I went to the window to admire the view from this beautiful home when daddy came up behind me. He pressed the butt plug into my cunt and had me take three hits off the poppers. As he ran his hands over my body, I could feel how stoned I was and just kept thinking how glad I was that no one would find out about this. I looked down at my cell and I had missed calls from my girlfriend and my parents. I shut my phone off and started smoking the joint Brad popped in my mouth.

After we smoked, he grabbed me by the hair and bent me over the bed. His erection came back and it was slapping against my legs and butt cheeks. Than, just as his cockhead was getting ready to find its target, the house phone rang. He picked up the phone by the bedside, it was Chasity. I swallowed hard as he began to speak, telling her that I had gone off to sleep and for her not to worry, he would make sure I was warm.

As he answered benign questions, Brad relubed his cock, spread my cheeks and began working in his thick python. Being on the phone while taking my manhood really seemed to excite daddy as he was rock hard. I was squealing and moaning into a pillow as he worked his meat deeper than before as my rectum was still full of cum. He got off the phone with her saying he would take care of me and send some pics. Chasity was so naive that she missed all of the sexual innuendo and the likely background noise.

As we got into our second fuck session, daddy keep giving me pointers on how to expand my faggot horizons. First, he had me go ass to mouth on him until I got it right by pushing his cock down my throat without hesitation. Than he had me eat out his asshole, learning to press my face deep into his ass cheeks for the deepest tongue penetration. When he finally finished up deep in my boy cunt, I licked and sucked the cum off his cock that was pink from rectal bleeding. I passed out for a few hours only to be awakened by his cock reentering my fuck hole. He was determined to turn me out and make me his fuck boy and doing a great job of it.

In the morning, after I sucked the man cream out of him in the shower, he shaved my body hair than took me for a pedicure. He said there was a party that night and he wanted me to show out. When we got back to the house, two friends of daddy's were there, Larry and Bellamy. Both were black Jamaicans who worked for daddy and apparently liked white boys. We all got naked and went into the hot tub and daddy kept bragging to them about what a good cock lover I was becoming.

Than he got out of the hot tub and said he had a couple of hours of work to do. As he was walking away, he grabbed my phone and asked us to pose for a picture. With the Jamaicans on either side of me, when they stood up they towered me. They were so tall that when daddy took the picture, the top of their cocks were exposed. And as the picture was taken, it was obvious that they both had their hands on my ass checks.

As soon as daddy left, Larry started kissing me and Bellamy began rubbing my bubble butt. They lite a huge blunt that we smoked as they continued to rub themselves against me. It was the strongest weed I had ever smoked and I was as high as I had ever been. I shocked myself when I grabbed both of those big black cocks and stroked them. After a few minutes, both men were sitting on the edge of the hot tub making their big black meat sticks available to my mouth.

I alternated back and forth, sucking and trying to deep throat them as best I could. They kept complimenting me on what a good faggot bitch I was. Bellamy came in my mouth and the volume of seed from his massive balls ended up all over my face, chest and hair. When I tried to get out and wash off, Larry smacked me hard on the ass and told me that cum sluts wear the spunk they failed to swallow. Larry took a big black hand and wiped the excess cum off my face and chin than rubbed it into my ass crack.

I knew where this was going, so before I gave up my boy cunt I numbly went over to check my phone. It appeared that daddy had been using my phone to take pictures and had sent them to Chasity. I didn't look at the pictures but did see her text response, "WTF???". Larry grabbed my hand and lead my stoned ass into daddy's bedroom. He said that Brad liked to get his boyfriends fucked by black dick because it made his faggot lovers more slutty. He put me ass up in the middle of the bed, spit on my cum soaked asshole and drove his cock into me. I reacted by pushing back on him and moaning loudly. Soon Bellamy joined us and stuck his black cock in my mouth which I sucked wildly. They switched positions multiple times, with me going ass-to-mouth on both of them.

I was smoking a blunt with Larry's dick cumming deep in my cunt when daddy walked in. He laughed and clapped his hands before he grabbed my phone, taking pictures of me stoned, covered in jizz with a black cock up my stretched out cunt. Daddy asked Larry if he set up the video and nodded yes as he withdrew his meat stick with a pop. He said something to his black employees and then they left. The next I saw of daddy was him walking naked, fully erect into the bedroom rubbing spit into his cock.

I was lying on the bed trying to recover but daddy would have none of that, pulling me down to the floor to suck cock. He started face fucking me like the whore that I was becoming. When he was done with my mouth, he began pressing that thick cock head against my gaped asshole.

The bulbous head popped in causing me to yelp. Even after fucking black cock, daddy's dick was so much thicker and more powerful. He began to spread open my cunt again and I realized something, I was really enjoying being a faggot. As he pushed deeper while lubricated by my cum soaked fuckhole, he called me vile names and smacked my butt. By calling me a cum dump faggot and describing in detail how he was going to let a group of his alpha friends gangbang me at the party that night, he reinforced what I already knew - I had become his bitch.

As he continued to pound my ass, his thickness turned the seed in my pussy into a froth that covered his dick. He pulled out his cock and forced my mouth onto his shaft and I licked and sucked it until it was all off. I kept deep throating him until his balls began tensing up and he shot the first couple ropes down my belly. The rest was sprayed onto my face and chest and I rubbed its gooey goodness all over my body. And as I laid in bed cum covered and ass gaped wide open, Brad took and sent another photo to Chasity.

I excused myself to the bathroom and brought my phone with me. While on the potty pushing the sperm out of my wrecked hole, I looked at the pictures that were sent to Chasity. To my surprise, he was not sending the pictures of our activities but benign pictures I had taken of the city. And Chasity's WTF comment came from him texting her as me saying that "I planned to stay an extra week". I breathed a sigh of relief knowing that my new faggot side had not yet been exposed. I then texted my parents and Chasity I was going to stay a while longer to get more acquainted with the city.

I, of course, did not mention that I was about to go to a party where I would likely get gangbanged by strange men. Daddy and I showered together as I contemplated my next step deeper into the rabbit hole.