New GF is an Upgrade!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her the whole time, amazed at the rapid series of events. At one point my mom came in, wearing her tight bathing suit, her own oversized package obvious. Emilia's eyes widened and my mom grinned like a shark. I groaned, knowing what was coming.

"Hunny, now that you have a...sexually active girlfriend, mommy's feeling a little jealous!" I blushed and Emilia tilted her head. I sighed.

"My mom's sex drive is almost as high as mine. My dad and her have an arrangement where they can fuck pretty much whoever, and mom made a deal with me when I turned eighteen. When I got a sexually active girlfriend, should she be willing, she wants us to...ah share our partners. You've seen the partners she's had in and out over the years, no?" I answered, blushing something fierce. I'd been a little drunk when I'd made that deal, and to be honest barely remembered it.

Emilia laughed for a moment before she realized I wasn't joking. She cast a glance towards my mother's junk and blushed a little herself.

"So, uhhhh you want to...share me?" She asked, looking a little unsure for the first time.

"Only if you're willing, darling. Honestly, I wasn't too fond of your sister, sexually. A little too...uptight? But I figured when my boy here finally opened her up, she'd be more open to our particular lifestyle. Didn't expect her to...well you know." My mom slowly stroked her hardening rod, still in her one piece bathing suit. Emilia stared, seemingly unable to look away.

"Anyways, I'm sure you need time to think it over, and judging by those bags you brought in, time is something we'll have plenty of. Maybe we'll discuss it at dinner?"

"NO! I mean umm I guess if Colton's ok with it, I'm more than happy to...help everyone get some release. Besides, with the behemoth your son has, it's only a matter of time before he needs more than one of me!" She giggled nervously and both my mother and I raised eyebrows.

"Are you sure? You know you don't have to, I'm sure mom was mostly joking anyways." I said, trying to be reassuring, but as I watched, she was already on her knees, crawling towards my mother. It was an odd sight that left me more than a little interested.

I watched wordlessly as my mother stripped her bathing suit, slowly revealing her powerful rod, with Emilia slowly reaching towards it.

But that's a memory for another time, I think. The tale of how my girlfriend became my family's toy is better told on it's own.

This was another test of sorts, trying to tell a story from the other side. If you want more, let me know!

12