New Girl in Town Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," Jake groans as he looks at her bare breasts.

"Yeah, wow." Jessica says while continuing to rub Jake's precum around. She slides her thumb down to the spot under Jake's crown that she found earlier and rubs his wetness there.

"Jess!" Jake shouts just as he spurts cum into the air between them.

Jessica lowers her hand and strokes his shaft causing more shots of cum to erupt from Jake. The spurts slacken to a dribble after four voluminous shots covers his stomach along with Jessica's hand.

"Wow that seemed like it was a lot." Jessica comments while slowly stroking him.

"It... it was." Jake manages to answer after catching his breath. He looks down and sees his stomach covered in his pleasure. "It was really a lot."

"Neat." She remarks then spreads her sticky fingers. "Well maybe neat isn't exactly the right word."

"Probably not," Jake laughs.

"I'm going to go grab us a washcloth right quick." She says but as she reaches for Jake's shirt to slip on she sees a towel on the night table. "Oops, never mind that. It seems Staci thought of everything."

She takes the towel and cleans Jake's cum off them both then tosses the towel to the floor.

"So, is it my turn to explore you?" Jake asks as she lays back into his arms.

"I guess so but so help me, Jake if you find a ticklish spot and abuse it I will get even." She warns him.

"I'm a little to vulnerable to knees and elbows at the moment so your tickle spots are safe from me." He promises her then begins to kiss her.

After several minutes of deep kissing, he moves down to her neck. He spends a lot of time licking and sucking on the spots he's previously found that he knows gets her going. When he hears her breath quicken, Jake kisses his way down to her breasts.

"Absolutely beautiful," he murmurs as he tongues around her stiff nipple.

"You don't think that they're too small, do you?" She asks.

"I think they're perfect." He assures her.

If she wants to say anything else, it dies in her throat and changes into a moan as Jake sucks one of her nipples into his mouth while he cups her other breast with his hand.

"Oh god, Jake," Jessica purrs when he kisses his way to her other breast.

He slides his hand slowly down her taut stomach then stops just below her belly button, his fingertips brushing the top of her thong. Unsure if he should go any further, Jake kisses his way back up Jessica's neck then captures her mouth with his. She grabs his wrist and pulls his hand down to her need. Jake's fingers slide over the silky material feeling the heat emanating from her.

"Oh god!" Jessica exclaims when Jake begins to stroke her through her panties.

Her legs involuntarily fall open and her breathing comes in shallow gasps.

"Tell me what you need me to do, Jess." Jake whispers in her ear.

"Rub?" She giggles which turns into a moan when Jake does just that. The kisses and caresses continue until Jessica is rolling her hips in time with Jake's finger seeking her own release. She pulls his hand from atop her panties to under them and shouts his name when he slides a finger inside her welcoming pussy.

Jake begins kissing his way down her body while pumping his finger in and out of her wet slit.

"Lower," She begs him and when he complies, she gasps and humps his finger harder.

He kisses his way down to her belly button and the pleasant yet spicy smell of her arousal hits his nostrils. His mouth waters at the chance to taste her on his tongue.

"Jake... Jake... Oh my god, I'm so close!" She cries out.

Jake moves his face between her legs, moves her panties to the side and licks her opening from bottom to top.

"I'm cumming!" she shouts as she buries her hands in Jake's hair and pulling his face into her crotch. He slips his tongue over his finger and into her setting her off again. A shout of satisfaction escapes her lips piquing the curiosity of the couple just a hallway away.

****

"I'm going to go check on them." Staci announces.

As she attempts to hop from the bed, Ray grabs her around her waist and pulls her back onto the bed.

"Staci, they promised to give us space tonight." Ray points out.

"They promised. I didn't." Staci counters with a grin.

"I think it was implied." He counters.

From next door, they hear Jessica shout out oh god and it steels Staci's resolve.

"You can stay if you want but I've got to check in on them and see what's going on." She says pulling away from Ray and heading for her door.

"Staci... Staci, wait!" Ray calls out as he jumps to his feet.

He follows her wonderfully bare butt out the door and watches as she tiptoes to the closed door of the spare bedroom. She turns to him and presses her index finger to her lips telling him to be quiet. He nods his head then leans his mouth close to her ear.

"You aren't going to try to peek in on them, are you?" He asks.

She shakes her head. "I just want to listen. See if I can tell if they're doing it or not." She answers quietly.

"How can you tell that from the sounds?" He asks.

"Shh," she says putting her ear to the door.

Ray shakes his head but then puts his ear to the door as well.

From their snooping position, they hear Jessica shout about being so close .

Staci looks back at Ray with a shocked expression but before she can put her ear back to the door Jessica loudly announces that she's cumming.

"Oh fuck," Staci whispers. "I think they're really doing it!"

"Oh god," Ray sighs getting turned on by the thought of Jessica getting fucked just a few feet away.

Staci bends forward to try to hear more when she feels Ray's erection poking her butt. She looks back at him with a sly smile on her face.

"This turning you on?" She teases.

"Fuck yes," he groans.

"Me too," Staci answers then bends over even further. "Fuck me, Ray."

"Here?" He asks looking at how exposed they are out in the hallway.

To answer him, she reaches between her legs and pulls his member to her wet slit. After rubbing it against her a couple of times, she moves back until his head slips into her.

"Fuck yes," She sighs when he begins slowly moving his hips.

"Shh," he manages to whisper to her when he's not mesmerized by the sight of her cute ass jiggling with each of thrusts.

Staci steadies herself against the doorframe and manages to lean her head to the door so she can still hear what's going on in there. While Ray screws her like that for several minutes, she hears Jessica climax at least two more times.

The noises inside the room quiet down so Staci stands up, expelling Ray's cock from her.

"We've got to get back to my room!" She whispers hurriedly.

"But what about..." Ray asks nodding down towards his angry looking erection.

"Definitely bring him with you." Staci giggles as she scurries past him. "I'm not done with him by a long shot."

****

"Hello gorgeous," Jake says as he slides up beside Jessica and pulls her into his arms.

She rolls into his arms and lays her head on his chest. He can feel her still breathing hard and the light sheen of sweat that is covering her body as he rubs his hand down her back.

"What... what did you do to me?" Jessica asks as she gets her breathing under control.

"Just some things that I picked up from the internet." He answers. "I take it you liked them?"

"I didn't know that it could be like that." She whispers then kisses his chest.

"Me either," he answers kissing the top of her head. "First for me, too."

"Which part?" She asks looking up at him.

"Would you believe all of it?" he asks.

"Not even a little bit." She giggles. "You were way too good at all of it for you not to have done at least some of that before."

"Too good, huh?" he smiles.

"I'm still tingling all over from what you did to me so yes, too good." She kisses him lightly. "My mouth's a little dry. Someone had my mouth hanging open for too long."

"That means that you're sending me for water, right?" Jake asks.

"I'd share yours but it looks like you left it downstairs." She answers as she sits up and looks around for it.

"I was distracted." He answers.

He gets up from the bed and looks around the floor to locate his boxer briefs and jeans.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jessica asks.

"Uh, putting my pants on." Jake answers. "I can't walk around Staci's house in the buff."

"Sure you can." Jessica grins. "They're probably still too busy with each other to come out of her room until tomorrow morning."

"Still," Jake counters as he tugs on his underwear.

"Fine, but the jeans stay here." She tells him. "As much as I liked taking them off you, I want you to stay as naked as I am."

"All right but if Staci gets a show then that's on you." He tells her.

"She'd enjoy it, that's for sure." Jessica quips. "Hurry back."

He nods and opens the door. After checking to make sure that the hallway is empty, Jake heads for the stairs. He grabs his water that was left forgotten on the living room table then heads to the kitchen to get one for Jessica. As he opens the refrigerator door, he hears the sound of the door behind him open. That door leads in from the garage and the one that Ms. Daniels always uses.

"Jake!" Ms. Daniels shouts when she sees him standing half-naked in her kitchen.

"Ms. Daniels, I can explain." Jake says stepping back and putting the kitchen island between her and his nakedness.

"Who's yelling?" Staci asks as she steps into the kitchen.

Staci has put on a t-shirt and her panties but nothing else. Ms. Daniels takes in her and Jake's dress and the well fucked look that radiates from her daughter and asks. "Oh my god, what have you two done?"

****

That was a lot, I know and I'm picking up on 12 as soon as I get a bit of time to work on it. Not sure of a time frame for it but probably back on my usual 3 week schedule to things how I want them unless I get a huge chunk of writing time then, who knows.

Again, thanks for reading, commenting and voting. All of it appreciated! Oh and just a reminder, if you send me DM but leave it as Anonymous I can't answer your questions.