New Girl in Town Pt. 25

Story Info
Play, Prom, Graduation and More.
107.2k words
4.83
13.9k
61

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here it is, the ending to New Girl. Many thanks to Devir, AuroraAccident, Adub and Boots for all the help and inspiration. You guys rock!

****

Sunday after Spring Break

"Why are we watching this?" Bobby asked as he gestured to the big screen television in Staci's living room.

"Because you guys chose the movie yesterday," Staci answered.

"And we didn't complain when you made us watch Fight Club," Roxie reminded him.

"I wasn't going to complain. I got to watch shirtless Brad Pitt for two hours," Staci fanned herself with a pillow as she mimed panting complete with tongue out. "Yummy!"

"Really, Staci?" Ray asked.

"Oh you've been ogling Lindsey Lohan for the past hour so don't even start with me," she replied.

"I mean I was looking more at Lacey Chabert, but you have a point there," he grinned.

"Oh, do I need to get myself a skintight catsuit for you, babe?" She asked playfully.

"You totally do," he grinned back.

"Can we get back to how Roxie broke the first rule of Fight Club by talking about Fight Club?" Bobby asked.

"Yuk, yuk, so funny," she remarked as she shot him the finger.

"What I meant is why are we watching Mean Girls?" he asked. "Didn't we practically live it the last three years or so?"

"It was not that bad, Bobby," Staci said as she hit him with the pillow she held in her lap. "You had better be thankful that it's this and not Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I love that movie."

"So would Jake," Shelly laughed.

"Seriously?" Ray asked.

"He has a whole thing about that Blake Lively girl that's in it," Roxie answered. "He first noticed her in that movie Accepted and has had a crush on her every since. You know, she and Jess look a lot alike now that I think about it."

"That's how we convinced him to give it a chance," Shelly said.

She paused when Bobby and Ray started laughing.

"What? I like that movie!" Roxie stated then tossed a pillow at Ray.

"Leave my girl alone," C.C. giggled. "She's a closeted Rom-Com fanatic. It's sweet."

"Don't you say one word, Bobby," Roxie warned.

"He won't, Foxy Roxie," Marybeth assured her. "He doesn't want me to spill on some of his favorite movies."

"I told you those are Jake's movies and not mine," he said.

"Then why is that I watched them with you and not Jake?" She asked.

"Uh... well... I mean..." Bobby stammered.

"Bobby loves those sappy Hallmark movies," Shelly laughed. "Can't get enough of them and he's trying to blame poor, defenseless Jake."

"That is not accurate. At all," Bobby argued. "Where is Jake? He's supposed to be here taking this kind of abuse, not me."

Before she could jump in on the teasing, Staci heard the low rumble of an engine. She glanced out the window over Ray's shoulder but couldn't see any car approaching.

"Do you think that's them?" He asked as he pulled a handful of popcorn from their shared bowl.

"Could be," Shelly answered as she turned back to the movie. "Jess's car isn't that loud. Do any of you guys know if Jake's beast is road ready?"

"Technically she was road ready before they left," Bobby said. "All that we were waiting on was the paint job to get scheduled."

Staci looked out the window once more then checked her cell phone.

"Anything from them?" Roxie asked.

"Nothing yet," she answered. "They should have had plenty of time to get back from the beach, haven't they? It's only like four hours give or take."

"Are you taking breakfast, bathroom breaks and Sarah into account with that timeline?" C.C. asked with a grin.

"I figured in Sarah wanting to get home to all of us sooner which cancels out at least half the bathroom breaks," she answered with a giggle. "You know that she'll be dying to tell us all about her beach adventure."

"In her own words," Ray pointed out.

"Absolutely," Roxie nodded. "The nightly updates we would get from Jess and Jake just wouldn't be enough for our Sar-bear."

The rumbling sound grew to a low roar and as Ray looked out the window he let out a whistle.

"Whoa, she looks great," he commented. "Bobby, you gotta come check her out."

Bobby hurried over to the window to join Ray while effectively blocking out Staci from looking out.

"Oh wow, look at that body on her! Damn, every guy at school is going to be drooling over her," Bobby commented.

"You two had better be talking about a car right now," Staci stated as she tried to see over them.

"Agreed or I know some guys that are going to have a punishment weekend coming up," Marybeth added as she got up to try and see as well.

"Oh, I so hope that it's some hot babe. I really enjoyed hearing all about the punishments you and Jake had to endure," Roxie laughed.

"It's Jake's car," Ray scrambled to say.

"Yes, Jake's car," Bobby agreed then nudged Ray. "Seeing you shaking your thing at us in a swimsuit was more than enough. I didn't want to risk having to see Jake do it too."

"One, you loved it and no, I don't want to run that risk either," Ray nodded.

All of the teens got to their feet to look out the window except for Staci who ran past them to the door and yanked it open.

"You didn't text me!" Staci shouted as Jessica and Jake emerged from the car.

"I don't have a phone," Sarah shouted back as Jake helped her out of his backseat.

"I wasn't speaking to you, Lil Miss Sar-Bear!" Staci laughed.

"We wanted to surprise you guys," Jessica answered as Sarah poked her tongue out at Staci.

Staci mirrored the gesture which made Sarah laugh.

"Your face is gonna freeze like that, Sarah," Jessica pointed out.

"Nuh uh," Sarah responded with a giggle.

"Get over here and give me a hug, Sar-bear," Staci said as she descended the stairs to meet the trio.

"Hugs for all of us, Sar-bear!" Roxie shouted.

Sarah ran to Staci, hugged her first then bounded up the steps to the others for more hugs. Jake and Jessica reached the steps when Staci grinned.

"Welcome back!" She shouted as she launched herself off the porch at Jake.

He caught her, spun her around and tried to place her back on the steps, but Staci held tight.

"Nice moves there, Jake," Roxie called out. "Ladies, should we line up and see if he can catch us all?"

"Roxie, he's freshly healed," Jessica laughed. "How about we don't try to break him again so soon? I doubt Staci there is about to let him go anytime soon anyway."

"No hurting Jake," Sarah told Roxie who picked her up and hugged her. "Only hugs."

"Ugh, if you say so, Sar-bear," Roxie sighed with a grin.

"I'll let Jake go," she poked her tongue out at her bestie. "Soon enough. He owes all us girls hugs anyway. I just happened to be first."

"And none us thought to jump his bones from the porch," Marybeth laughed.

"Leave that to Staci," C.C. commented with a grin.

"Everyone is just jealous of our love, Jake," Staci told him as she nodded back toward the porch. "You'd better let me hug Jess now so the others can get their hugs from you two... well, three."

Instead of letting her go, Jake turned to Jessica with a grin.

"Should I put her down or just hand her over to you for your hug?" He asked.

"Oh just keep groping me, stud," Staci whispered to him.

"Yep, going down now," Jake chuckled as he lowered her to the ground.

"Ooo right here, Jake?" Staci grinned. "Jess and Ray will be so jealous!"

"Do I even want to know why my boyfriend is blushing right now, Staci?" Jessica asked as she hugged Staci.

"Probably, but later for that," Staci said then lowered her voice. "I didn't know that we would be entertaining a Sar-bear, Jess."

"Do you have on some naughty movie in there that we need to distract her from?" Jessica giggled.

"No!" Staci answered. "I was just saying that we girls aren't going to be able to get all the juicy details of your vacation with our little sis here."

"Ah, no naughty movie just naughty talk," she grinned. "I can solve that once we get all our hugs handed out."

Sarah bounced from one friend to the other getting her hugs and chatting animatedly about her beach trip.

"Hey, Sar-bear," Jessica called out. "I think the guys want to go for a ride in Jake's new beast. Do you want to ride with them?"

"You can tell them how badly you beat me at air hockey," Jake suggested with a wink to Jessica.

"I beat you so bad, Jake!" Sarah laughed as she hopped off the porch and ran toward the car. "Shotgun!"

The girls all started laughing while the guys stood dumbfounded.

"Dude," Bobby shook his head, "we just got relegated to the backseat by a kid."

"That you did, Bobby," Jake chuckled as he twirled his keys around his finger. "Maybe you can negotiate a trade to the front seat."

"Wait, wait. Isn't she still suppose to use a car seat?" Ray asked.

"Right! And those are in your backseat so... Shotgun!" Bobby shouted.

"In case you haven't noticed, Sarah's had a bit of a growth spurt so she's tall enough to go without now," Jessica pointed out.

"And no airbags in my ride means that she, by calling it first, has shotgun," Jake chuckled.

"You snooze, you lose, Bobby," Sarah giggled.

"Dude! I'm getting ripped by a third grader. What happened?" He shook his head.

"Jess, how long do you need this ride to be?" Jake asked.

"Ten minutes," Jessica supplied then heard a couple of the girls clear their throats.

Roxie tapped her wrist while Staci nodded along with her. C.C. put her hands together then stretched them out further. Jessica shook her head.

"Okay, maybe fifteen if they want all the details," she corrected.

"Jessica, it's us. You know that we want all the details. Okay, well maybe Shelly wouldn't want all of them but whatever," Staci said then smiled at Jake. "Better make fifteen to twenty, Jake."

"Closer to twenty, Jake," Roxie giggled.

"Sounds like we're stopping by Smitty's or Mr. Fishel's place to kill some time," he said.

Behind him his car horn was blasted. He turned to see Sarah grinning at him from the passenger seat and she motioned for them to hurry up.

"You'd think we didn't just drive for four hours already," Jake shook his head.

"Sarah, are you sure that you don't need to use the restroom before y'all head out?" Jessica asked.

"I did while you and Jake helped mom and dad with the luggage. I'm good," Sarah shouted.

"Of course you are," Jessica said then kissed Jake. "Be safe."

That got a round of Ooo's from the girls which was repeated when Ray got his kiss from Staci followed closely by Bobby receiving his from Marybeth.

"Sarah, you take care of our Jake," she called out toward her pint sized sister.

"I will!" Sarah shouted back then pressed the horn again. "Let's go you guys!"

"You heard the lady," Jake chuckled. "Let's get this show on the road before we have to replace the horn again."

****

"Did you seriously make popcorn for this?" Jessica asked as she sat on the couch bracketed by Staci and Marybeth. Shelly, C.C. and Roxie crowded onto the love seat.

"I made popcorn for the movie," Staci told her.

"Ooo, Mean Girls!" Jessica said as she helped herself to a handful of popcorn. "I haven't watched this in ages."

"Nope," Staci answered as she snatched the remote from Jessica's grasping hand. "You are telling us about California."

"Yes, Jess, we want all the juicy details that you skimped on when you chatted with us," Marybeth grinned.

"I didn't skimp that much," Jessica said as heat rushed to her cheeks at the thought of what she and Jake got up to in California.

"Oh yes you did, Tall Girl," Roxie said. "You're turning red and I sure didn't hear anything red-face worthy on my calls at least. Did anybody else get enough details to make you think Jess here was blushing?"

"I'll give you a red-face, Foxy Roxie," Jessica said. "Are we sitting for this or what?"

As the girls all sat, Jessica waited until they had chosen their seats then planted her butt on Roxie's lap.

"Hey!" Roxie protested. "That's not your seat, Tall Girl!"

"But it's such a cozy seat, Rox," Jessica giggled. "Hope you don't mind, C.C."

"No," C.C. giggled as well. "It's all good and, babe, she was right. Your face is so red right now!"

"It is not," Roxie argued and Jessica wriggled her butt. "Jess, you gotta stop. Also, damn! Your booty is tight!"

"Flatterer," Jessica grinned. "You are awfully adorable when you blush, you know that?"

"She's stalling," Staci announced. "Stop humping on our Roxie and get to giving us all the details, Jessica, before your sister and the boys get back."

"Comfy, Rox?" Jessica asked with a grin.

"You are so wrong, Jessica," Roxie shook her head. "Hey! No more squirming!"

"Jess, more talky, less grindy," Marybeth snapped her fingers.

"Okay so California was great as you've all already heard," Jessica started. "The campus is amazing and the training center was incredible. I've never seen one like it before. I got the grand tour and felt like a rock star when I was there."

"Jess, you're the number one player in the country," Staci reminded her with a poke. "Pretty sure that makes you a rock star!"

"They made it known that I was their number one recruit," Jessica said. "They gave me a uniform and I got to play a match with the team on their court. It was a blast! I got three kills and a block!"

"Your wrist was okay? Is okay, I mean?" Shelly asked and Jessica nodded.

"I was poked and prodded... Staci, stop making that face, we haven't even got to that part yet," Jessica giggled. "I was thoroughly examined by the medical staff and... and, damn it, now everything sounds dirty."

"Was it the whole staff, Jessica?" Roxie giggled.

"Roxie! Don't you start!" Jessica said. "Anyway, I was tested multiple times throughout the visit and I am, in their professional opinions, ready to go."

"That's awesome, Jess," she smiled. "I'm glad that you had a great time out there."

"So did you win your match?" Roxie asked. "I seem to remember a certain something happens to you when you win."

The ladies all laughed as Jessica's face flushed. She ground her butt into Roxie's leg in retaliation but that didn't curb Roxie's laughter.

"Oh fine," Jessica sighed then glanced at Shelly. "Do you want to leave for this part, Shelly? These sluts want to hear the hot stuff now it seems."

"I think that I'm going to stay for this one, Jess," Shelly answered. "Maybe get some ideas for what to do when I get some alone time with Tom."

"Ooo go, Shelly!" Staci cheered. "Now, let's hear it, Jess."

****

Last Week at UCLA

"I can't thank you enough, Ms. Langston," Jessica said as they pulled to a stop at the UCLA Guest House hotel on campus. "I mean I knew this was going to be great but all this has just been amazing."

"I'm glad you're liking your time with us, Jess," Ms. Langston laughed as she patted her arm. "After seeing you in action with the team today I think that I'll be the one thanking you for bringing an NCAA championship home to us."

"No pressure or anything," Ken chuckled which garnered him a playful swat on his arm.

"Oh I don't feel any pressure. I was thinking of helping the team bring home a championship or two, maybe even three," Jessica grinned.

"There's that competitive spirit I love to see," Ms. Langston stated. "I recruited her for her brains just as much as her athletic prowess. He's just mad about the other day."

"What happened the other day?"

"So, we were having this Mario Kart tournament..."

"You made me play with the controller that has stick-drift," Ken huffed. "Everyone knows that means that it doesn't count."

"Excuses, excuses," She grinned. "Have you got everything that you need until tomorrow, Jess?"

"I'm pretty sure that I do," she answered. "My dad or Jake or both should be here or back shortly. If not, I'll leave them a note and take a walk around campus for a bit."

"Text me when you are for sure in your room," Ms. Langston said.

"You are the sweetest, Ms. Langston," Jessica said. "I'll text you and tell everyone I know just how safe I feel with you watching over me."

"Don't ruin my tough reputation, Jess," she giggled. "I'll pick you up in the morning?"

"Surf lesson!" Jessica enthused. "I can't wait!"

"Great, I'll see you then," Ms. Langston said.

"We'll see you then," Ken added. "I heard that Jake wants to come along and leaving him alone with two Jessica's would just be cruel."

"Uh huh, a couple of hot blondes in tight wetsuits. I'm positive that he'd just hate it," Jessica giggled. "So cruel."

"Totally cruel," Ms. Langston laughed.

"Besides If I take him back home without getting him on a surfboard, some of our friends wouldn't let him live it down," Jessica said.

"Then, if Ken survives the grief I'm about to lay on him during the drive back to the office," Ms. Langston stated. "We'll see you both in the morning."

"Great!" Jessica nodded. "Text you when I'm in my room."

****

Present Day

"Wait, wait, wait, Jessica," Roxie interrupted. "Why are we just now hearing about this surfing thing?"

"Can we not keep something back to surprise you guys?" Jessica asked.

"You, possibly, but Jake? I find it impossible that he didn't let it slip when it was his turn to update us. Unless he was so bad at it that he never wanted us to find out," Roxie said.

"Because he can be bribed to keep his mouth shut about some things, but honestly, that was done on the day we were leaving California. I had to call y'all from the airport which gave me about five minutes to spare with each of you. Surfing didn't take priority then," Jessica explained.

"Roxie left out the important question," Staci said. "Is there video of Jake attempting to surf?"

"I thought the more important questions were what else has Jake been bribed to keep from us and what exactly those bribes are," Roxie nodded.

"Ooo, yeah, those too!" Staci enthused.

"There might be video of Jake first attempts at surfing," Jessica giggled. "He did get the hang of it though."

"I need to see that, like, now," Roxie stated.

Jessica reached for her phone, but Staci reached over and swatted her hand.

"Later for that," Staci interrupted. "I think, or at least I hope , we were getting to the good part."

"We were," Jessica assured her. "I just needed to build up to it."

"Sounds like more stalling to me," Shelly giggled.

"No stalling," Staci said. "We can laugh at the video of Jake nearly drowning later."

"With all the guys here to watch along with us," Roxie said. "On to the hot parts now if you please, Lap Girl."

****

Back to UCLA

Jessica used her keycard and entered the darkened hotel room. She found the sliding balcony door was open when she entered so she deposited her purse on the bed and went to check. She found Jake seated there with his feet up on the railing. He had his earbuds in and appeared to be asleep. Jessica smiled, turned and quietly checked the rest of the room. What she didn't find was her father. She hurried back to the balcony and her sleeping Jake. She leaned down and kissed him which brought him awake with a smile.

"Hey, gorgeous," he greeted her as he pulled out his earbuds.

"Hey yourself," she grinned as she slipped onto his lap. "Where's dad?"

"He ran into someone he knew from his college days," Jake told her as he slipped his hand under the hem of her shirt. "Apparently he's also here with his kid to see the campus."

"Mmm, I'm liking this coincidence," she grinned.

"You might like this even more," he smiled. "They went to go hit some golf balls together at one of the courses around here."

"And you just happened to decide to stay here all by your lonesome huh?" she grinned then pulled her phone from her pocket.

"Left-handed rental clubs are so hard to come by," Jake smiled at her.

She tapped out a quick message then leaned down and kissed Jake hard. He returned her kiss with the equal passion until her phone chimed that she had a response.