New God Rising - Ch. 02: Chastity

Story Info
Daniel begins embracing his divinity by starting a harem.
3.9k words
4.39
7.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's Note: I could hardly believe the reaction to Ch. 1: Anointed. Thank you all. I appreciate the support.]

(summary of previous events: Daniel discovers his girlfriend Lyla has cheated on him and in the ensuing argument, Daniel accidentally turns Lyla mute with powers he never had before. Then transported to a mysterious, ornate underground mansion, Daniel is told he is the next living reincarnation of the Godhead by Analeigh, a slavegirl from the previous reincarnation.)

As Daniel tiredly opened his eyes, he was 100 percent certain that he had just experienced the trippiest dream he ever had. The idea that he was God, I mean really...

But one second later and Daniel's new Reality came crashing down on him as he took in the large master bedroom of that very underground mansion he had been dreaming of... and the very naked, but sleeping form of the redheaded, petite devotee; Analeigh.

He had his arm around her shoulders, her face snuggled up on the side of his bare chest...

wait.

Daniel took a second to peek under the sheets and felt himself go hot as he noticed they were both naked under these sheets, and the feeling of those deliciously smooth, thin legs all wrapped up with his was making Daniel feel things in a way he had never quite gotten to before.

With Lyla, and his couple of other exs, Daniel had always assumed that there was always this barrier to full intimacy. There was an order of operations: get mutually horny, make out and get more horny, fuck the horny out of your system, then move on to whatever else needed doing.

Analeigh was throwing the book out the window. She truly believed he was God, and was totally committed to Daniel. She worshiped Daniel.

Daniel smiled softly, and gently reached out wity his free hand to brush a copper tress away from her face and behind her ear. She was very beautiful, even if she was practically 60 years old if not frozen in time as a petite 18 year old girl.

The motion woke her up, and after a very large yawn, she looked up at her god, and smiled nervously.

"Good Morning, M-... Good Morning, Sir."

"Mornin'."

On reflex, Daniel leaned over and kissed Analeigh on the forehead. She gasped under her breath, and he could feel her fingers bunch up into fists in the sheets.

"Shhh... relax baby."

Another kiss, this time on her nose. Her body relaxed a little, her eyes sparkling from the affection. Once his lips moved down once more and connected to her lips, however, she melted completely.

The kiss was long, and explorative. Tongues met, and danced. Teeth clicked accidently once or twice, but nothing could stop the rising tide.

Analeigh moaned deeply and wrapped her arms around him tightly as his lips moved to her neck, softly exploring the hot spots of her nervous system that made her jump and gasp with pleasure.

"S-s-sir! P-p-please let me worship you! Please!"

"No."

Daniel was mildly surprised at himself, at the dominance he was exerting. Maybe it was what Analeigh believed about him being God, or maybe it was the fact he was starting to believe it himself. Either way, Daniel was feeling himself and felt no reason to have this first time with Analeigh go any other direction other than what HE wanted.

Noticing the cuffs on the bedside corners almost as soon as he had the idea, Daniel continued to tease Analeigh with his fingers and lips while also strapping her ankles and wrists to the four corners of the bed, spreading her out far and wide.

His lips now traveled all over her naked and vulnerable body, getting every inch of her perfect skin. Daniel could smell it now, the rich musky scent of her arousal, and it made him chuckle.... or was that a growl?

"Somebody is a horny little slut, aren't you girl?"

"nghhph! P-p-please...! I n-n-need you in-AHH! OOOoooo! Please fuck me Sir, please!"

"No."

Daniel smirked as Analeigh groaned heavily with frustration and strained against her restraints. Watching the redhead squirm and beg was intoxicating, and his cock was as hard as it was going to get, yet even so he wasn't done with her yet.

His lips slipped down lower, to her bellybutton. She had no piercings of any kind, and Daniel thought to himself that needed to change. His lips dipped lower, until he was directly between her legs.

He paused for dramatic effect, which made her squeal with impatience, then he cut the squeal off sharply with one long, slow lick between her labia, the tip of his tongue finding her clitoris easily and teased it.

Analeigh couldn't process it. She gasped sharply, the squeal of protest choking out on her throat halfway through, and all four of her limps contracted, pulling on the restraints to no avail.

Daniel wrapped his arms around her hips and up over to grasp onto her hipbones, locking her waist down for his mouth to freely explore her now dripping wet pussy. Analeigh couldn't offer any more protest, everything out of her mouth being a moan, gasp, or crying out from the insane pleasure of being eaten out.

She tasted so good, too, like rich apple cider mixed with something musky and heady. Daniel felt like he could be eating her out for hours, if not for his impatient cock demanding more.

A moment later, Daniel noticed Analeigh was starting to peak, her breathing getting more and more pronounced. Just when it seemed she was going to have the most intense orgasm ever... Daniel lifted his face up from between her legs and smiled sadistically at her.

"Mm! Mm! Mmm...-! Wha-? W-wait, no! No please no! Please Sir please, I beg you, please let me cum! Ahhh! No no, fuck! DAMMIT!"

Annaleigh slumped down onto the sweaty sheets and wiggled furiously with frustration for a brief moment of rebellion, glaring at Daniel with venom before she remembered who he was.

"I-... mmmph!...I'm sorry, Sir, please forgive me, please... I need you, I need you inside me so much, please don't punish me, please please...!"

Daniel smirked, and slowly repositioned himself to her right side, and gave her pussy a sharp -SMACK- with his hand.

"NGHHH!"

"Serves you right, you little tramp. Impatient, and Impertinent."

-SMACK-

"MMMPH! I'm sorry, Sir! Please forgive me!"

"Mmmm... maybe."

A gentle finger started rubbing her swollen, needy clit, causing Analeigh's eyes to roll back in her head and her hips to start jerking uncontrollably as her body took over, desperate to fulfill that aching need. She was denied again, his wet finger leaving her folds just when she was about to topple over the edge.

"EEENNNGHHHHHHHHAAAAAFUCKYOU!....oh shit, nonononoimsorryididntmeanthat!"

The panic was poignent on her face, eyes panicking desperately as they searched his face for any sign of leniency, but found none. Just sadistic triumph.

"Well now... is that any way to talk to your God and Master, little bitch?"

"mmmph.... no..." she mewed quietly, trembling in her restraints and eyes shut tightly as if bracing herself against an impact.

"No, what!?" he snarled sharply.

"No, Sir! I'm sorry Sir!"

Her punishment for forgetting was another sharp smack against her pussy, this time hard enough to send a few drops of her musk flying across the room. She screamed and moaned deeply as the sparks of pain in her clit almost sent her over the edge, her system so desperate for release it was willing to take any sensation for it.

Daniel was torn. He really, really wanted to bury his cock into that tight, soaking wet snatch. On the other hand, however, that chastity belt hanging on the wall was giving him some delicious ideas.

A few conflicted moments later, Daniel remembered his new fucktoy had more than one fuckable hole, and the quandry was resolved.

Smirking with a sinister calm, he slowly climbed out of the overlarge bed and picked up the chastity belt, to which Analeigh instantly buckled with fear and began begging in earnest.

"No! Please, My Lord, no, not that! Anything but that! I need your cock, I need your glorious divine cock inside me please! Fuck me, Sir, PLEASE!"

"No."

The wail was long and pitiful, and turned to frustrated sobbing as Daniel worked the belt under her waist and clasped it all together, locking her pussy up for God knew how long.

Daniel chuckled at the ironic thought as he teased her, running his fingernails over the steel mesh. "Now... what do you say?"

A few sobs choked back and one whimper later, a meek and quiet reply came. "T-thank you... M-my L-l-lord."

"Hmm." Daniel smirked as he leaned down over her restained, spread-eagled body, savoring the power. He took a moment to lick a nipple causing her to gasp and arch her back, only to moan deeply and gasp when his lips come together around her swollen nipple to suck and nibble on her.

He loved the sounds he was pulling from her, and the metallic clinking of the locks on her belt made it all the more sweeter. She was getting desperate now, bucking and writhing against the cuffs that held her down, but there was no escaping his mouth for her nipple.

Analeigh's mind was exploding, her body already aching and on edge for release had decided to latch onto any source of pleasure possible, and every spark Daniel illicted in her chest was shooting straight down to her imprisoned pussy. She was leaking again, making the wet spot on the bed large enough to see creeping out from underneath her tiny rear end.

Just when it seemed she might actually orgasm from the teasing, it stopped, and Analeigh's mind broke. She was rendered speechless as she writhed in agony on the bed, breathless gasps of pain as tears poured down her cheeks. The ache between her legs had grown into an uncontrollable monster, and the incessant need for an orgasm was making her legs spasmodic.

"...P-p-please...."

Without a word, Daniel released her bonds one by one, taking his time. The moment a hand was free, Analeigh was pawing at the belt, mewing desperately as she tried to get inside, to defeat the maddening lock on her sex, but all to no avail.

Once she was entirely free, Daniel climbed back onto the bed and roughly shoved her over to lie on her front, and pinned her down by the back of her neck.

"I'm going to fuck your asshole now, my little fucktoy."

She squeaked and started to try and move to get out from under him but he was too strong and it was already too late. His feet spread her legs apart and pinned them down, and spitting into his free hand, Daniel lubed up and positioned himself on her tight anal rosebud, perfectly framed by the steel ring of the belt. She gasped and shuddered at the sensation, clawing at the sheets before moaning deeply in a mixture of pleasure and pain as his cock pushed past her sphincter and made its way inside her.

She was tight, and it took more than a couple explorative thrusts to stretch her out and finally bottom out inside her ass. Analeigh had taken to biting the sheets, groaning into them as Daniel took her for the very first time in the naughtiest hole possible.

Deep down, underneath the agony and aching need he was forcing her to feel, Analeigh was feeling rapturous. Her soul was singing and radient, every hot flash of pain from her asshole being fucked open screaming to her aching pussy as pleasure. He knew what he was doing, and Analeigh couldn't have been happier.

Suddenly, like a rushing tidal wave that caughtbher completely off guard, Analeigh found herself falling over the orgasmic cliff.

"Uhhg! Ugh! Uuh! Ooh My Lord My Lord May I-nnnnngggGggGGGHHHH-HUH!HUH!HUH!HUUUUUUUUUHHHHGGGGGNNNNnnnnnnnnnnn..."

and just as soon as the powerful, forbidden orgasm finished turning her into putty, Analeigh's eyes rolled back into her head and she was passed out.

Daniel paused, taken back a moment from the intense cock massage he had just received, and started laughing softly to himself. He had never been able to have this much power over a woman before, and it was so gratifying to see his imagination did not fail him.

After a moment, Daniel smirked and slapped her ass hard, jostling her awake and causing her ass to clench around his cock making her gasp in that breathless confusion of pleasure and pain.

"That's it... wake up. I'm not gonna forget you just orgasmed without permission, fucktoy."

She whimpered into the sheets.

"That said... I'm not done yet."

And suddenly Analeigh's world exploded into a million colors as Daniel began to ream her asshole with all his might. This was not intercourse of lovers. This was a claiming, a possession. She was his, and he was using her as he pleased: rough and dirty.

Maybe it was the pent up aggression of the yesterday, or the mind-bomb he was God, or even the power trip that came with the Title, but Daniel's orgasm came quick, heavy, and hard. He arched his back, pushing her face down into the pillows as he grunted and hissed through his teeth, his hot, viscous semen ejaculating into her asshole deep within. Wave after wave, until Daniel was spent, slumping down on top of her as he shook from the pleasure radiating inside him, still lodged deep inside Analeigh's ass.

Analeigh didn't know what to think. The orgasm she had stolen was the most instense she ever had. The previous Godhead, her original master, had never cared too much for her pleasure. She was there for his needs only that had been clear.

But this one...

She slowly turned her head to look at his face next to hers as he panted and shivered, his cock throbbing inside her. She bit her lower lip, and gently started flexing her anal muscles, while bobbing her ass up and down. Daniel moaned and gripped her tight, which only encouraged her to work harder. She moaned back in turn and strained to be able to kiss him, desperately trying to show Daniel how much she needed him, how much she worshiped him.

Maybe he missed the intent, or it was getting to be too much stimulation, but Daniel pulled back and got off her, gently removing himself from her rectum before plopping down to her side.

"So... you're mine to do with whatever I please... that correct?"

Analeigh stared deep into his insanely multi-colored eyes with sunburst yellow around the iris, and nodded with wide worshiping eyes.

"And since I'm God, I can basically do whatever I want, including fill up those cells downstairs with entire harem?"

Analeigh smiled wickedly, loving where he was going with this, and nodded eagerly.

"So how do we get started?"

Analeigh beamed and giggled at the idea of the dungeon being full of whimpering, moaning, horny slaves for her Lord and Master to use, and sat up eagerly.

"I'll show you everything you need to know, Sir!"

"Actually... nevermind what I said yesterday. I think I'm feeling the whole 'My Lord' business. Throw in a 'Master' here and there to keep it spicy." He winked.

Analeigh giggled again and then noticed her hands were unconsciously fiddling with her chastity belt. She bit her lip and looked at her Master pleading with her eyes, but knew the answer from his face before he even said it.

"Ooh no. No, no. That stays on. I like my slaves to be needy and horny. Makes them desperate and willing to do anything."

He wasn't wrong, she definitely was already feeling very needy, even after that crazy-ass orgasm. Something deep inside her twisted, and she found herself loving the control he had over her. It wasn't based off fear or pain like her previous Master. This new God was using her very own sexuality against her to keep her shackled, and she didn't know why exactly, but that sent thrills down her entire system to the point she found herself mentally cursing the damn belt twicefold.

"As you wish, My Lord. If it pleases you, there are some books in the library you should read."

-----

A few hours later, two books down, and one hearty southern brunch with biscuits and gravy, hashbrowns, and bacon, Daniel figured he had a pretty good idea of how his powers worked.

As Analeigh set up a floor length ornate mirror up in the dungeons, Daniel mused to himself and then walked up to Analeigh.

"Okay, so just to be sure I have this right. I visualize in my mind who I want to see or where I want to go, and this mirror will provide a window like a wormhole there?"

"Yes, My Lord, but you have to be touching the mirror pane while you're thinking of the subject. And if you go through, you'll need another mirror in the real world you can pass through to get back."

"I still haven't recovered from learning this place is a pocket dimension. I figured we were deep underground somewhere in the Appalachians."

"I was the same way, Master." she smiled shyly up at him. "When I first came here I first thought I had been kidnapped by a serial killer. I'm so happy I got to be able to serve the Godhead instead."

She shifted and stood up from where she was fixing the angle on one of the mirror legs, and winced from a small sharp pain in her recently abused asshole. Daniel had shoved a large buttplug up inside her to make her carry his seed inside her all day as punishment for the unallowed orgasm. Even now she could feel a thin cold trail running down her inner thigh that made her shiver with horniness and need.

Daniel shook his head a little, still adjusting to the weirdness of it all. But there was the task at hand, and a harem to build... and Daniel knew just where to start.

-----

Back at the trailer in Small Creek, Kentucky, Lyla was having a very confusing and terrifying day. Starting with being caught cheating by her boyfriend, who almost shot her lover, then to be slammed against a wall by an invisible force that rendered her mute.

She was glaring at Daniel with venom while covering her chest with her folded up arms and trying to block the veiw of her pink panties from him as well. Yes, she was scared and needed somebody to help her, but sonething deep within told her that Daniel was responsible for her inability yo speak, and she wanted to get as far away as possible.

She was almost completely naked and vulnerable in a way she had never felt before. Lyla needed to get away. Her eyes dashed over to the shotgun he had left behind to ease her mind, then to the door, before looking back at Daniel...

only to realize Daniel wasn't there anymore.

Lyla blinked, and looked around nervously. What game was he playing? Was this some sadistic cat and mouse thing in revenge? She got up slowly, looking around timidly before running for the shotgun, grabbing it, cocking it, and aiming it wildly around her.

If she could talk she'd be screaming at Daniel to show himself, but instead all she could do was whimper as she began to check the entire trailer for any sign of him.

Just as Lyla began to move into the hallway, however, she froze as she felt the most peculiar sensation. It was like Time itself had slowed down but her mind was still thinking at the normal pace. It was difficult to move, and it felt like thick syrup was enveloping her on all sides, suffocating. Panic set in to which Lyla began to hyperventilate, and once she felt the hand on her shoulder grab her from behind and pull her out of what she thought was Reality and into a Dream that actually was Reality and she was only leaving the Dream.

-----

Lyla noticed for a second that she was standing in a cold, stone room with iron bars and straw on the floor...

right before something thick, heavy, and black was shoved over her head, blinding and deafening her. It was pulled down tight and locked behind her neck, and done so swiftly Lyla barely had any time to react. At the same time the shotgun was ripped from her grasp by someone else, and she was then kicked to the cold stone floor.

She instantly felt claustrophobic, and realized the only thing allowing her to breath were two small holes by her nose. She was blind, deaf, and mute, and on the tettering edge of suffocating almost right away.

Lyla screamed, and turned to flail wildly at whoever had put the bondage hood on her, but all she found were prison bars and stone wall.

12