New Halloween Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit" Sherri said, "Pizza is here. Go get it."

"I can't! I'm naked with half a boner and my clothes are all over the place. You at least have something on." Grabbing her fallen cloak and hat off the floor, I handed them to her. "Wrap this around yourself and they won't even know."

Sherri was going to protest, but we heard the car door close and knew the delivery guy was going to start walking up the stairs at any time. Sherri took her cloak and wrapped it around herself, holding it closed to walk to the front door.

While I put on my boxers and shirt, I heard the front door open and Sherri greet the delivery guy. They exchanged a bit more than the usual conversation before the door closed and I could hear Sherri's boots clacking across the hardwood floor.

"Well, something tells me he'll try to get our house more often" Sherri said.

"Why is that?"

"Well, in order to take the pizzas from him, I had to let go of the cloak. So, he got a nice view of everything."

I looked over and saw that Sherri was right. As she carried the pizza, her cloak had spread open revealing her see-through dress and outfit underneath. The pizza guy had seen everything from her erect nipples to her shaved pussy. Her hair was a mess and her red lipstick was smeared. Even worse, she still had a splatter of my cum on her chest and a visible trail of our mixed fluids flowing down her leg.

"Fuck. We didn't think that out all the way, did we? Did he say anything?" I asked.

"Well, he was pretty much shocked when I grabbed the pizzas and he definitely took longer to hand me my change. He was an older guy, so hopefully he has a story about a slutty witch opening the door to tell all the younger kids he works with."

The sounds of the movie continued to fill the room and I reached around Sherri cupping her tits. "And to think I have all night with that slutty witch. But at least he got to share just a little bit of the treats tonight, too."

-------------

Hope you enjoyed! Please vote & leave comments!

Happy Halloween!

12