New Hampshire Summer

Story Info
A Few Short Weeks for Fun
3.5k words
4.45
7.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff introduced us, "Alex, this is Sarah Fellows, Natalie's friend." She smiled and shook hands. We knew of each other, but had never met. My parents sponsored a college reunion every so often at an isolated small lake in New Hampshire. A place that is heaven for a few short weeks every summer, after the mosquitos are gone and before the first frost.

My sister, Natalie, who is Jeff's girlfriend, came up behind and invited everyone to sit. She took refreshment orders, which split between iced tea and gin and tonic. Before the weekend was out, a dozen or so parental classmates would materialize, talk incessantly, get drunk, have sex - not necessarily with their regular partners - and pretend to relive the good old days from college.

Offspring who were currently in college were invited to be paid staff, and some came.

My invitation was a bit unusual because I was headed to MIT in the fall, so not yet actually in college. But my dad insisted that my command of the cabin plumbing made me essential to a successful event.

"Alex," he said, "any more of last year's disasters and no one will come again. I have guaranteed everyone that the plumbing will work perfectly. I am trading you an atrocious tuition check in the fall for your attention now to the miserable pipes and fixtures at the family cabin."

I smiled when my dad said that, sensing his fear that a catastrophe like last year's overflow of the septic tank might occur again.

Sarah sat next to me and said, "It's wonderful that you were admitted to MIT. They will work your socks off, but it will be worth it."

I wondered how to respond to this platitude. Perhaps a change of subject.

"Natalie tells me you are plunging straight into your PhD work. No rest for the weary?"

She put her hand on top of mine, short nails drawing lines. "You'll laugh at this, Alex, but halfway through med school, I knew a PhD in Microbiology is what I wanted. But my mom is so set on her only daughter having an M.D. to match her own that I had no option but to finish."

I stilled Sarah's fingers and kissed the tips as her eyes widened. "So, if I hit my head in a drunken fall, you will fix me?"

She edged closer, "Natalie says you and I are to pretend we are partnered at this event. The other guests are uncomfortable with singles around. If you hit your head, I could care for you."

"She is just trying to cover over the fact that her brother doesn't have a current friend of the opposite sex."

Sarah's grip on my hand led me away from the group into a grove of trees with sunlight landing here and there. Catcalls followed us.

Obscured by a large tree trunk, she pressed against my front and asked, "What if one or both of us prefers a same sex partner?"

I answered with a kiss that lasted. "What if one or both of us is aggressively bisexual?"

She found a soft and dry patch of grass and sank down, maneuvering me so her head rested on my thigh. "Would that be a problem for you, if a girl had girl partners in bed?"

"Kiss me again while I think about that."

A while later, I said, "I wouldn't mind if I got to romance the other girl too."

"What about your twin brother and me?"

She had very large gray green eyes that were laughing.

"What if you and I didn't have to pretend we were partners?"

"My mom ordered me to accept Jeff's invitation and enjoy myself."

"So I'm supposed to ask if fooling around with me meets the enjoyment test?"

She nestled tighter. "No more teasing."

We lay there quietly for a few minutes before she said, "This might work."

I thought to myself that I probably did not need to inquire what might work. The female body which was now lying across me would allow discovery sooner or later.

She licked my fingers and asked, "There is going to be public sex, isn't there? Middle aged drunken sex?"

"Are we into orgies?"

The kiss was longer and she felt me hardening under her. "I don't do drunk very well. Throw up early and often."

"There is plenty of room here for private loving. Do you like your sex hard or soft? Doesn't have to include booze."

Her head was down but her hips were flexing into me. "There must be something in the air. I've never agreed to sex with a guy like this before."

"Do you suppose the women in this group have made the rounds of all the men?"

"Are you trying to make me hornier than I already am?"

"I'm worried about sharing you. My male impulses have kicked in."

Her body was shaking on my chest with laughter. "This is fun. You are making me forget all about school."

A voice said, "Oh look, we've found them. She is following my advice about partnering."

Natalie and Jeff flopped down next to us. He said, "Natalie, stop being so domineering. Sarah can make up her own mind about Alex." He smiled a very shit eating grin as his arms corralled his longtime girlfriend.

Sarah said, "Natalie, he wants to know whether I like girls too, and whether we are going to have public sex with the other drunks."

"Isn't that pretty advanced for the first hour you have known him? I don't even let Jeff do me in public here and we've been an item for a long time."

"It's all your fault, girlfriend. You told me I needed to restart my sex life."

Jeff got up. "Let's go for a swim before the crowd arrives."

A few hundred yards later, we were on the bank of a stream that had been damned to create a pool. Looked very nice. Jeff and Natalie were bare and in the water in moments, leaving Sarah looking at me and laughing, "Here we go, partner."

Underneath all that IQ was a fabulous body. I didn't get much look at it before she plunged in, but what I saw was terrific.

After five minutes of paddling and teasing, we had company. And then more company. Everyone skinny and looking pretty good for being twenty years out of school. In very short order, the women had gathered into a chattering group, and the men were on the other side of the pond. Jeff made some introductions, and there was pleasant guy type conversation about sports and offspring and how nice it was to be back at the New Hampshire cabin. Much fun was had with my designation as the party "plumber."

We noticed Natalie and Sarah climbing the bank and made our excuses for leaving. The women looked at our shriveled up state and said, "We are safe for the time being."

As we trudged up to the house, Dad appeared on schedule and said, "Alex, a plugged toilet already. I have posted bold face instructions about nothing but pee and number 2 in the bowl, but it is clogged anyway."

Jeff knocked my shoulder and said, "Time to earn your keep, bro."

I was not amused, but headed for the basement closet where all my clog remedies were stored. I was cursing with my head in the closet when a voice said, "Do you mind if I come along on your mission of mercy? It is the bathroom the women use. I can fend them off while you work."

I leaned over for a quick kiss. "Sarah, this is not enjoyable work. Most people, especially women, like to pretend it is a divine mystery where shit goes."

She kissed me harder and punched my stomach. "Alex, have you heard about gut microflora? Do you know how PhD students in search of a degree explore for new species of gut microflora?"

Her head was tucked into my shoulder and we were clinched tight and giggling wildly.

We went up the stairs together, carrying plungers and snakes and towels, and still laughing.

"What do you do about the smell?"

"There is a spray you can use, but after a while, you are more interested in the bugs than the smell."

The white door on the bathroom had a sign, "Toilet out of order." We barged in and surprised a naked woman just stepping into the shower. Sarah called out, "Don't mind us, we are here to fix the toilet.

"Please, go ahead. Anything to get the poop chute repaired!"

The bowl was full of water with floating turds. I gave it the heave ho with the plunger as vigorously as I could.

Sarah and I watched the water swirl without any positive flow out of the bowl. She wrapped an arm around my neck and asked, "What now?"

"Things begin to get yucky. I hope those aren't good clothes. We have to feed the snake through that mess and down the outlet passage."

"You start and I will get our dry swimming trunks."

An hour later, the snake had been down the toilet and down the cleanout, with no results. I told Sarah that we were going to have to lift the toilet, but first I had to bail it and the load of crap still floating around.

"You are not going to believe this, but since I am an expert in shit, I will bail the toilet while you undo the tank and the hold down bolts."

I didn't believe it, but she filled a bucket and took it away. By the time she returned, I had the toilet bowl on its side. Protruding from the outlet, stuck on the rim of the sewer pipe, was a sanitary napkin wrapped in what seemed to be miles of paper towel. The poor toilet never had a chance.

"Damn," she said, "some women never get the message."

The offending item was quickly tossed in a plastic bag and we got the toilet back in operation in jig time.

Sarah said, "I think a joint shower is required to remove any contamination."

Under the shower head, we absorbed the hot spray and rubbed fronts on each other. Her hand reached for me and squeezed hard. "Maybe this instant partnering isn't all bad?"

"I think you have a lot to teach me. I'm headed for my first year."

Her voice was soft, "This doesn't feel like a freshman cock."

"I could push you against the wall and growl."

"You could do more than that. Do you like shower sex?"

"Yes, but the first time needs a more romantic setting. Candlelight and flowers..."

She pinched me viciously. "I can tell you are going to be trouble, trying a seduction routine..."

I raised her up, which brought legs tight around my waist. "I am here this weekend to be everybody's slave, including yours. If you want sex now, just slide down carefully and..."

She slid and I was fully inside before I finished talking.

"Shut up and fuck me like some coed who needs cock!"

I swatted her butt as hard as I could and carried us, dripping, to my bed. After a minute of rough thrusting, she wailed, "Yes, damn it. I'm so close."

Her scream was loud. I pulled the sheet over us and closed my eyes. After a while, with our breathing back to normal, she said, "I guess I don't have to worry about restarting anything."

I whispered, "That was very romantic. I guess we didn't need candles."

She laughed and tried to wiggle away. I tightened my grip, "Stay with me a minute. We've already earned our keep for the day."

She laughed again. "Can you believe it? The M.D. and the plumber?"

She rolled into me. "This is scary. Falling in love at a weekend bacchanal in the hills of New Hampshire?"

"I'm supposed to say it will disappear overnight, but I don't want to. You don't suppose we could see each other back in Boston?"

There was a knock on the door and Natalie slipped in. "Looks like partnering is in full bloom. I have been sent to tell you the women are very appreciative and promise not to repeat that dumb stunt you had to deal with."

Sarah lifted the sheet and directed Natalie inside. "No, we'll get caught."

"Lock the door, remove clothes, and get in here. We have to tell him."

My sister locked eyes with me as she dropped items on the floor. "This place smells of sex. I can't get in there." She was saying that as she maneuvered herself across both of us and sighed, "I could text Jeff?" She looked at Sarah hopefully.

"Alex, your sister and I owe you an apology. She will explain."

"Oh god, Sarah, my ass is going to be so sore..."

"Tell him."

There was a long silence as Sarah and I used our fingers and lips on my sister's gorgeous body. Jeff was one lucky guy.

"Um, Sarah and I were out with our roommate, celebrating the end of exams. Jeff showed up and declared he was the designated driver. The three girls got really drunk. Sarah heaved it all up, but Margery and I stayed very foolish as Jeff took us home. We asked him in and he started taking my clothes off, right in front of Margery and Sarah, who giggled and egged him on."

My cock was liking this story, especially because Sarah had him firmly in her grip.

Natalie groaned and asked, "Do I have to tell him this part?"

"If you want to stay alive."

"Well, the next thing I know, Jeff is flat on the floor and I am riding him like crazy. Margery is beating my rear and Sarah is sitting there looking goofy. I come with a big scream the whole building probably heard and collapse.

"Jeff and I are hugging and Sarah says, 'I wish I had some sex like that.' "

"I'm lying there all warm and cuddly when that darn Jeff asks, "Honey, is it ok if I help Sarah with her problem?"

"Well, I almost passed out from shock. Then I sat up and slapped him, and said, 'No! She is my dear friend but you and I are exclusive. Got that?!' "

I had heard enough. "So this was a setup. I'm not Sarah's party partner, I'm her handy, dandy fuck buddy. Some sort of therapy cure."

Sarah still had my cock, and I was fiercely pinching her tits. "But we were drunk, and I didn't know how nice you are, and what a great lover you are..."

"Your honor, the defendant is guilty as charged and sentenced to twenty lashes. The roommate and accessory is sentenced to twenty lashes of her own. The bailiff will administer the punishment in the town square at noon."

"No, no, no. You can't!"

"I can and I will. You have insulted me, lied to me, and fucked me."

Suddenly Natalie was a whirlwind. "You haven't fucked me, and I am next! What makes you think you can pound my ass, but I don't get to share your incredible cock?"

It was monumentally bad. Sarah was sitting on my chest, inching her sloppy pussy closer and closer to my mouth. Natalie was behind her, sucking as hard as she could and then dropping quickly down, pinning me to the bed.

Natalie shooed my hands away from Sarah and took over the stiff tits herself. "Alex, we are trying to convince you to forgive and forget our bad behavior. Please. You feel so good in there. Sarah has a real guy friend in you."

I was so diverted by the divine sensations in my cock that I didn't notice Sarah was crying. Hot tears were splashing down her cheeks. I can't stand to see a woman cry and tossed Natalie off so I could tend to Sarah.

"Don't cry. Please don't cry. You like my cock. He likes you. Isn't that ok?"

Natalie crouched and the two of us got Sarah between us.

"Crying is not permitted. This is a party weekend."

"You didn't tell him the whole truth. He already wants to know if I'm bi."

Natalie and I were smiling. Sarah was still crying and wailed, "These are happy tears. Tell him the rest."

"Sarah and I were in a triple in the dorm last year. Our roommate was a sex fiend who went all ways. She got us drunk one night and used her toys. We screamed and screamed. Ever since, the two of us sleep together and play whenever the need strikes us!"

I had them both on their front in an instant, raining blows down on pink behinds. "Incredible! What about guy sex?"

They climbed back on top, rubbing and giggling. "We've fixed that! You just nailed both of us! When Jeff finds out, he will do us too!"

There was a knock and two bodies slipped into the room. Jeff and Sylvia, Natalie's and my mom. She looked at her son with two naked females sitting on him and started laughing. Jeff looked unhappy at Natalie's close encounter with me.

Sylvia laughed, "Jeff, the party is in full swing up here. You are missing out!"

He grabbed her chest from the rear, pushing the halter top out of the way to get a firm grip. "That's your son corrupting my girlfriend!" He marched mom across the room and pushed her into our pile of bodies. His shorts disappeared as he joined the group, pulling down Sylvia's shorts, revealing she was commando.

Mom was protesting but giggling at the same time. Natalie and Sarah each had a mom boob. Jeff and I had our fingers in forbidden places. She leaned down to lick Sarah's wet pussy, still laughing until Jeff's big thick cock speared right to the hilt.

"No. No, you can't. It's too early for orgies."

Natalie whispered to me, "I'll get her tongue in me, and you take her. She needs loving!"

I wondered how Natalie knew that, but quickly had the hot shaft of me replacing Jeff in a very forbidden place.

"Oh god, this is horrible. My own children!"

I'd never even thought of having sex with my mother before, but the feel of her active cunt was fantastic. Her hips were gyrating on the end of my purple cock as my thrusts got harder and more frantic. I hoped she was close to coming, because I wasn't going to last much longer.

My ass was stinging because Sarah and Jeff were beating on it, calling me a motherfucking beast. I pulled out and turned her over to apply a long, wet kiss as my cock finished her off.

Looking at four entangled bodies in the disaster of a bed, I held tight to Sarah and kissed the back of her neck. Sylvia was on the other side, saying, "Welcome to New Hampshire, Sarah. Thank you for taking such good care of my son." Her eyes were laughing and she leaned toward me for a kiss.

"Thank you," she whispered, smiling and heading for the door, not bothering with the clothes strewn about.

Natalie and Jeff exited, leaving the PhD candidate in my arms, wiggling quietly. Her tongue explored my lips gently and carefully. "You almost made me cry that was so nice. Do you really want to see me in Boston?"

"Maybe you need a plumber to help with microflora research?"

She burrowed into my chest. "Please hold me," came out as she giggled. I was getting hard again.

Head up, she said, "This is important stuff, even with the yuck factor. People suffer a lot when their gut bugs go awry."

"You are going to be an academic research star and leave me in the dust. Or something nastier."

I kneaded and pinched her delectable ass. She pulled us over and said, "Again. I promise to shut up."

Whatever our brains were doing, our bodies liked each other. I thought this time was going to be slow, but it wasn't. Sarah was working out her sex demons and made a lot of noise as she thrashed around with me. "Yes, yes, yes, Now!"

After long minutes, her voice was soft at my ear. "This is a really crazy date. I help a young guy fix a toilet and he takes me to his bed and fucks the devil out of me!"

"What about getting rid of the guy who dumped you? Maybe you need more therapy? We have two more days to work out your problems."

"No practicing without a license."

I curled myself around her in the destroyed bed, one hand keeping a firm grip on a boob that still had an erect tip. "I'm pretty stuck on you for just one afternoon. I only got my hunting license this morning."

She sat up. "You are a smartass kid with a big cock, and have got me out of my funk. I need a shower, a cleaned up bed, a drink, and more of your company."

The shower, which didn't need a plumber yet, dumped lots of hot water on us. Sarah said, "Thanks for being so nice to me. The therapy is working."

She went to find her clothes while I changed the sheets. Coming back with a duffel, she said, "I'm moving in. That's what pretend friends do, isn't it?"