New Horizons Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Wendy returned, I tried to grab her but she smiled and shook her head. "I'll wait till you get your strength back honey."

She lifted me from the desk and steered me over to the long, cushioned bench along the wall. She reached under it and suddenly it slid out and the back dropped, making a queen sized bed that was at least ten feet in length. She pushed me back onto it and lay down next to me.

"I'm not that tired," I told her, wanting to give her the kind of satisfaction she had just give me.

"I am," she replied, and giggled.

It didn't take me long though, to have her moaning and thrusting her hips into the air, looking for someone to fill her pussy. I crawled down between her legs and lifted her hips into the air before diving into her pussy with lips and tongue. She cried out and pushed into my face over and over again until I didn't have the strength to hold her any more. When she dropped to the bed, I drove two fingers into her hard and deep until she came. Dropping down to straddle her leg, I began humping into her. My clit was so sensitive I shot off the face of the earth too fast but I didn't want to leave her wanting so I kept going until we both came again. I had to rest my body but it didn't stop me from slipping my fingers into her again while I licked and sucked her pussy until she came. I wanted to keep going but she held up her hand. "Enough," she gasped. "Enough."

I picked up the harness and the dildo as we staggered toward the voices coming from the shower.

Heather and Beth were bathing Laurie, if you want to call it that, with a pair of large sponges, scouring her nipples and pussy with great vigor as Laurie fought off her orgasm, wanting it to be a good one. The dildos they had been using lay on a towel, freshly cleaned, and ready for more play time.

I grabbed a harness and slipped into it as Wendy began working on Beth with another sponge. Slipping in behind Wendy, I waited until Laurie cried out and leaned into the wall before moving in close and thrusting my hips forward. She gasped and bent forward, allowing the dildo to slip into her pussy. I pushed hard and she bent over even more, groaning as I began long, deep strokes into her. Heather turned around and began mauling Wendy's breasts while Wendy just fought to keep from falling forward from the pounding I was giving her. When she came, I slowed my strokes for a few minutes, then pulled out and pushed it immediately into her ass. She yelped and cried out, but pushed into it. I wasn't extremely aggressive, but neither was I gentle and the longer I fucked her, the harder and faster I fucked her until she came and almost fell. Heather and I lowered her to the floor, next to Laurie, who was sucking on Beth's pussy as Beth straddled her face.

Heather and I dropped to the floor in a good old fashioned sixty-nine and ate each other into one orgasm after another until we just couldn't maintain the energy to continue.

When we came out of the showers, freshly scrubbed and toweled dry, I realized that we had been there for over three hours. Everyone was exhausted and I was no exception.

From out of nowhere, Heather appeared, carrying an armload of soft white robes, remarking that the room was quite cool on our nude bodies. Until she said that, I hadn't noticed, but the warmth the robe provided felt very good. Of course, we were still moist and that would make the room feel cooler. I didn't care because my clit was so sensitive and my anus was so tender that it felt good when I sat back down after putting it on. No matter who did what, I was done for the evening.

As soon as I'd sat down, Laurie handed me a glass of wine as she sat down beside me to rest and recover. She reached over to tenderly stroke my face and chest as we gazed into each other's eyes. "As much as I'd love to make love to you some more, I just don't have the strength to do it."

"And I couldn't handle it, Laurie." I admitted.

"Are you sure you're ready for this new adventure?" she asked, obviously trying to change the subject.

"Not right this minute," I replied, giggling. "I can't even walk. Some representative I'd make for the organization. I can see the photo now on the recruiting poster. 'Join our group and you too can look like this."

"You aren't complaining are you?" she asked.

"Lord no," I replied. "Just begging for some time and energy."

"Can we make it official then?" Wendy asked. "Will you accept the job?"

"I think so, but you haven't told me about the pay or anything and I have to give notice where I'm at." As soon as I said it, I knew I'd give them nothing by way of notice, I just would never return from my forced vacation.

Beth had moved over to sit on the other side of Laurie. "You've got two weeks off," she reminded me. "Take a week to get your schedules reworked, spend some time with Laurie and Wendy to learn more of what they want from you..."

"I thought that was what I've been doing for the last three hours." I joked.

"Sweetheart, your training is just beginning," Laurie replied. "I haven't even begun."

I moaned and buried my face in my hands. "Wait. I may want to re-think my decison."

"I promise to be gentle," she replied. "Frequent, but gentle...well, most of the time anyway."

"I'll have to withdraw from the chapter," I stated. "There is no way I can remain active in that and to tell you the truth, I'll miss them terribly."

"I know you will," Laurie replied, "but you can visit when you have the time and I'll make sure you get time to do that once in a while."

"I'd like that," I replied. "They have been so sweet and Justine and I have an ongoing challenge."

"She speaks about that often," Wendy replied. "She's working on some special projects for us right now so I see her at least twice a week."

"I'm jealous," I stated.

"You don't have to worry, Samantha. I'm no match for her and neither Laurie or I have much time right now to get into this type of session. We made a special exception to speak with you and present our offer. It just made sense to renew some memories."


I suddenly dropped my head to my hands and groaned.

"Are you all right?" Laurie asked, putting her hand way too high on my thigh.

"I won't be if you start moving that hand in the wrong direction," I advised.

She laughed and moved it down to my knee.

"So what was that groan all about?" she asked.

"I just remembered that Danni's orientation is tomorrow night and I promised to be there."

"I thought you knew," she said. "Danni has the flu so we'll have to reschedule her orientation, but I'll make sure to keep you posted when they reschedule."

"Thank God," I said.

"You know," Beth added, "You're going to have to be a mite more cautious with your promises now, Samantha. You won't live long if you don't."

"I had that problem for a while," Heather stated. "Wendy saved my ass when she saw how run down I was getting. She told some of the people that I'd taken ill and she took my place."

"I remember that," Wendy agreed. "It damned near killed me as well."

"All we are really saying, Samantha," Wendy said," is that the new position comes with new privileges, new opportunities and new adventures, but it also comes with some hazards. You are going to be meeting some of the most beautiful women in the world in Vegas. Your temptation is going to be to bed each and every one of them, one by one and you can't let that goal even creep into your mind. It can, and will kill you or leave you an empty shell of a woman."

"I'm already with some of the most beautiful women in the world," I replied, "but I know what you're saying. I hadn't even thought of that problem and it could indeed be a problem. I'm weak and I know now that I'm a lot weaker than I thought. The experience with Brandi proved that to me. I simply could not tell her no. I mean I can justify it by saying I was saving a candidate, but we all know it wouldn't have mattered. I just had to have that virgin ass."

"Just learn to hesitate and ask yourself if you're making wise choices, Samantha, and you'll be fine," Laurie announced.

"So when do I meet the other members of the team?" I asked.

"My original intent was for them to be here tonight but they decided to stay behind and get the offices finished as well as be the first ones to check out the new pool."

"Oh," I replied. "I wish it would have worked out but I guess it had to be that way."

"The team leader came back on a later flight though, and she called to say she would be here in an hour or less if her baggage showed up. She's quite anxious to talk to you."

Could that be the reason for the robes? Perhaps for whatever reason, she was not the type to enjoy the group sex the way we did. Either that or she was easily embarrassed or something of the sort.

Heather told us that there was some fruit and cheese in the smaller office so we adjourned to get some nourishment into our battered bodies. We were still there when I heard voices in the outer corridor and Laurie smiled. "Ah, there's our team leader now. She made good time."

I turned to see what this person looked like and nearly lost my knees. There was a bar stool nearby and I grabbed it quickly to hold to until I got control.

"Samantha, I believe you know this lady," Laurie said, as she walked over toward me.

I stammered something but I don't remember what as Camille Foster came over to me and drew me into a warm and very sensual embrace to kiss me tenderly over and over again.

To say I was stunned would be an understatement. Camille Foster was my original supervisor when I started with the company and I had absolutely adored her and frequently fantasized about being with her. In fact, I was extremely upset when they promoted her out of our department but of course, there was little I could do about it. She had cut her long black hair and now wore it back over her ears, then down in the back.. Her dark eyes still amazed me, like pools of liquid ebony. She was wearing a loose cashmere sweater over dark velvet slacks and she looked wonderful.

We just stood, holding to each other and the tears that slid down my cheek were tears of pure joy. I'd never known where she went or why, only that she left for the weekend and never came back to work there. It was a tremendous loss for the company.

"I can't believe this," I finally managed to stammer. "I mean when...oh god, Camille."

She held me tighter and kissed my cheek. "I couldn't say anything before," she said, "for many reasons. If the company saw us together they would have assumed that you were a lesbian and they were bound and determined to get all of us out of there. One day I was the answer to their prayers and the next day they acted like I didn't exist because someone from upstairs remembered seeing me dancing with another woman and kissing her a little to intimately."

"We asked, but no one wanted to talk to us." I advised her.

"I know, honey, I know. I wanted to call you and a couple others but I was afraid that it would make things uncomfortable for you so I kept my mouth shut."

"I assume that you were the one who nominated Danni and myself for "Totally Woman,"

"I guess there's no point in denying it is there?" she replied, laughing. "I was at your orientation, by the way and I almost cried when I saw you naked, knowing that at one time I might have been lying with you but I was afraid to try. The two women I was with got the worse of it because I took out all my frustrations on them."

"Are you going to Danni's?" I wondered.

"Of course, and I hear you are taking part in a very unusual way. I'm not surprised though, Samantha, and I think it's sweet of you to offer to do that for her."

"So how long have you been a member and why haven't I run into to before?" I asked.

"I've been a member for a long time, at least two years before I quit that dump. When Laurie found out I was looking for a job, she called me up here and persuaded me to join the management team."

"I'm very familiar with their type of persuasion," I replied.

"Aren't they special?" she asked. "They don't look like they are the hyper-sexed women they really are do they? Every time we've had a meeting I've gone home and soaked my ass in the tub to cool it off. They both love doing anal and they don't mean to be so aggressive but they just get carried away."

"Let's just say we've been here four hours already and I wish I had some Tender-X with me."

"Have you accepted their offer, Samantha?"

"I couldn't refuse. I'm out of work, oversexed, and tired of the office. It's a dream job with excellent pay and benefits, and I agreed even before I knew I'd be working for you."

"Not for me, Samantha, with me" she corrected. "I may be the leader but we are a team in every sense of the word."

"I like the sound of that," I replied.

Laurie motioned for us to join the others so we stepped over to where they stood with fresh glasses of wine. "Let's toast the success of the new franchise team," she suggested.

An hour later, as I stood talking to Beth about one of the new procedures, Camille came over to get me. "Can I steal her away from you?" she asked Beth.

"Of course," Beth agreed. "I'll talk to you later, Samantha,"

"What's up?" I asked as Beth went to stand with the others.

"We have some catching up to do," she replied, winking at me. "That is if you have no objections. I happen to know where there is a huge Jacuzzi with no one in it, bottles of lotions and tubes of Tender-X, some excellent vintage wine, fragrant candles and soft music to relax by."

I smiled at her, knowing full well what she was suggesting. "Does there happen to be a nice soft bed there?" I asked.

"Nice, soft and king sized," she replied, "and I have tomorrow off so what do you say?"

"It sounds wonderful," I replied, "but I know what you and I both want and I just can't any more today. I'm sorry, but for the first time in a long, long time, I've got to pass for tonight."

"I can wait," she suggested. "I can wait if you can. The Jacuzzi and everything else are still in the offer and maybe even some tender loving care if you want."

I groaned, only because I knew my ability to say no amounted to little if anything at all. "It sounds delightful, Camille, do you want me to follow you home?"

"Just give me a few minutes and you can take me home. I didn't drive over here."

"I can't wait," I replied.

We tried to act casual and under control as we strolled out of the building but once we got to my car, she threw me up against the SUV and began kissing me like we'd been lovers forever. We were both panting and wanting when we finally broke away from each other to get into the car.

I made sure that I drove safely as we headed for her home in a very upscale part of town but it was very difficult because her hands were all over me. It's a wonder we didn't get arrested because by the time we'd gone six or seven blocks, my blouse was open and I was being mauled, molded and mangled. I didn't get much further when she had her hand under my skirt. I told her no, simply because I was too irritated already.

"You're not playing fair," she said.

"Yes I am," I replied. "I was hoping you'd understand that I'm too tender and worn out tonight. I'm not the one that was almost out of control on the way over here. I love what you were doing, but I can't...not tonight."

"I can satisfy you without touching your clit," she offered, trying to get me to approve of further exploration."

"Honey, I know you can and I trust you but I'm exhausted and tender everywhere. My ass, my clit, my pussy, my everywhere. If you want, I'll drop you off at the house and we can make arrangements for tomorrow or another time."

She acted like a little girl who wasn't getting her way for a few seconds. "No, that's not what I want, Samantha but I'll wait till tomorrow. I promise to keep my hands to myself tonight at least in that way, but tomorrow, I can't promise anything."

"I'm sorry I'm not giving in to you, Camille and to tell you the truth, I normally would but I've been letting myself get run down and it's starting to show. I really am exhausted."

We pulled directly into her garage and as soon as I got out of the car, our lips were locked and our tongues were dancing over one another's. I almost surrendered and I did finally allow her to strip off my blouse and bra so she could suck on my nipples. I finally had to push her away or there would be no stopping. I felt so guilty but for once in my life, I wanted to prove to myself that I did have the ability to control my urges.

Once inside, she led me to the bathroom where I stripped as she ran the water, Then she stripped and for the first time, I had the chance to see how well she took care of herself. I stared at her 38C breasts with hard tasty nipples and not a hint of sag. She'd had either a chemical peel or Lazer hair removal because there was no hint of hair anywhere. When I turned her around to study her ass, I instantly wanted my tongue in her but I fought the desire that was building in me and let her go. We got into the tub and turned on the jets, laying back to let the water take us away. It didn't last though because we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. It was all sweet and tender though, just stroking over each other, caressing whatever we could reach without either of us going for orgasms. When we finally got out of the tub, we toweled each other off and she applied lotion and Tender-X with such gentle hands I never once felt any discomfort, not even when she pressed into my anus with the cooling cream.

While I was brushing out my hair, she turned the bed down, lit the candles and turned on the music, soft and sensuous. When we climbed into the bed, we cuddled into each other and lay there talking until sleep took me away from her.

12