New Ideas

Story Info
Wrong delivery leads to new ideas and new fun.
1.1k words
4.21
5.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James stared at the dildo... it had arrived in a plain parcel left at his door. Only after opening it had he realised it was not for him. The address was right, but the name was wrong. Somewhere, some girl named Jessica was waiting, impatient and likely horny, for her package to arrive.

He should reseal the box and return to sender. Let them sort out their mistake.

But for some reason he couldn't bring himself to take his eyes off the large cock in front of him.

James was straight. He'd only just split up with Melissa, his girlfriend of three years. The sex had been great, but outside the bedroom they had found they had little in common. She had liked a life of parties, clubs, shopping, and dining out. He preferred spending time at home, reading, playing board games, watching movies. But the sex... the sex had always been great.

So why couldn't take his eyes off the dildo in front of him.

At 9 inches, its was larger than his 6. The veins bulged out obscenely, from the slightly purple head to the tight balls and suction cup at the other end. The dark tan colour just slightly exotic.

Tentatively, he reached out and touched it.It was smooth, soft silicone. Underneath it felt a bit firmer. Getting a little bolder he picked it up, turning it over in his hands. It felt remarkably realistic.

It would feel pretty close to the real thing...

Jame's head swam as that thought occurred to him. His own penis was starting to swell agains the confines of his jeans.

He wasn't gay! But he was allowed to be curious...

He looked down at the giant cock, absent minded tracing his finger up and down it.

Maybe it would be fun to see what it would like to give a blowjob. Melissa had always enjoyed giving them. Not as much as he enjoyed receiving them, but still, he wondered what is was like for her. He wondered what it would be like to suck a cock.

He Looked down at the large cock in front of him.

It wouldn't be gay to try it on a dildo. Its just an honest curiosity. Maybe he'd learn something that would help next time he was with a girl.

He lifted dildo and kissed it. He shivered. Then slowly and awkwardly, He opened his mouth to accomodate it.

It filled his mouth. Soft, but firm. His head spun again. His cock throbbed.

He took it deeper, and gagged. His cock throbbed again.

Not thinking, he turned to face the wall. Dropping to his knees. He pushed the suction cup against the wall. the dildo stuck out obscenely... enticingly...

He began to suck. Hands free now. Bobbing his lips up and down the cock like he'd seen Melissa do so many times before. Squeezing

Another idea flashed through James' mind.

Melissa hadn't yet been by to pick up all her clothes. James remembered a pink nightie she had worn would still be in the box of clothes in his room. He darted down the passage to his room. He quickly located the box of clothing and tipped it onto the bed.

Jackpot!

There was the pink nightie, and a lace g-string and a pair of crumpled stockings.

And a tube of lipstick, a rich pink gloss lipstick. He remembered how it left lipstick stains on his cock. when she had sucked him...

He all but tore off his own clothes. then, tentatively he slipped on the panties. They were definitely snug. And the way they felt as the g-string slipped between his checks and pressed against his ass... that was new, and rather nice. He shivered.

"What the fuck am I doing?" he thought, stopping.

He shook his head and walked back out the bedroom. "I need to put all this stuff away..." The thought evaporated as he saw the dildo, that big hard cock, still sticking obscenely from the wall. It just looked so... inviting. And it would look even sexier if it was smeared with pink lipstick.

Back into the bedroom, he pulled on the nightie, gasping as the silk and lace send goosebumps up his spine. Looking down he saw the stockings. Sitting down to put them on, he let out a small moan as the panties slid between his ass, reminding him they were there. he let out a bigger moan, as he felt the simple but unbelievably sexy nylon slide up his legs.

An image of the cock waiting for him in the kitchen flickered across his mind. And another of Melissa kneeling before him smearing pick gloss all over his cock.

"Lipstick! I cant give a proper blowjob without lipstick!"

He went over to the mirror and gasped at what he saw. Gone were his masculine edges. Instead before him he saw a cute girl with curves exaggerated by the pink nightie and long sexy stocking clad legs.

He felt his cock pulse against the panties underneath.

Quickly, with a shaking hand, he applied the pink glossy lipstick, the same way he'd seen Melissa do a hundred times.

"There. Perfect. Now I'm all matching. Pink panties. Pink nightie. Pink lipstick. Now I'm ready..."

Ready to suck a cock.

He walked back to the kitchen in a daze. The dildo was waiting for him. Veins bulging. Still glistening with his saliva.

He knelt in-front of it and took it in his mouth.

The lipstick made his lips feel soft and velvety as the giant cock slipped past. Melissas floral perfume wafted up from the nightie as he leant forward to take it in. The panties slipped against his ass and his cock as he began to bob back and forward.

It felt right. He had to keep going. No that wasn't right... she had to keep going... Girls dressed up to suck cock not boys.

Not James, but Jessica.

It was after all Jessicas dildo.

She became frantic. She needed more. She began to bob her head faster. Taking the cock deeper. Her own little cock throbbing in her panties.

She gagged. Her cock spasmed. The smell of pre-cum wafting up and mixing with the perfume. The feel of the panties against her ass. It was intoxicating.

She needed more. She took the cock deeper again. Gagging again. She pushed passed it this time. Holding that gorgeous enormous cock in her spasming throat. And she slid one hand down into her panties and pushed her fingers against her ass.

Then, she exploded.

The orgasm ripped through him/her. His cum spraying against the wall and splashing back on her face. The giant cock still buried down her throat.

Gasping for air James collapsed back. He was shaking.

He looked down at himself and at the wall and floor. And at the giant cock in front of him.

He had some cleaning to do. Then he had some shopping to do. Jessica needed more.