New Job in Honeydew Security

Story Info
Our slutty vault dweller get her first job in the settlement.
4.2k words
4.5
3.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is direct continuation from Where It All Started, I suggest to read that first but this story also works as stand alone thing. I hope you enjoy.

*****

Disclaimer:

This short story is based on the Fallout universe after the occurrences of Fallout 4. We follow the story of Isabella Blackwood, a Vault Dweller who escaped from her vault and its horrors, ending up in a settlement called Ember Point.

In the Prologue she arrives at the said settlement with the Stonewall couple and settled there with them. The old couple took care of her and made her feel like a part of their family.

There will be three "main characters" in this story, our busty Vault Dweller Isabella of course, Fargo the family dog, and Boss man Morgh, a sleazy Ghoul who runs Honeydew Security.

Isabella is a young white woman in her early twenties. She has a diamond shaped face with high cheekbones and a narrow nose. Her skin is pale, and she has freckles. She has platinum blonde hair, long enough to almost reach her hips, and her eyes are dark brown. Her body is slender, and she seems to have had a strict exercise routine to keep her body toned but not to build muscle mass too much. Her legs are long and slim, but still feminine. She has heavy natural FF breasts, 24" / 63 cm waist and 35" / 91 cm hips. She stands 5'11" or 181 cm tall.

Morgh the Boss man is a ghoul of advanced years, with greenish grey, rotting-looking skin, shoulder-length greenish black hair that he wears in a ponytail and black eyes. His face is missing a nose, like it had dropped off at one point, and his body is bloated and fat. Between his legs is a particularly thick and long cock with an unusually large and bulbous tip. He has large and heavy balls and can shoot loads of sperm when he comes.

Fargo, the Dogmeat of this story, is a companion of Isabella's. He's a black and brown colored German Shepherd whose age is impossible to estimate, as he looks almost ageless. And no, you perv, we're not having Fargo do anything sexual.

Plain and simple -- Fucking her way up at work:

The first few months in Ember Point were chaotic for Isabella, there were so many things to learn and to adapt to. She helped around the house to pay for her upkeep with the Stonewall couple and became close with them both. Even the dog seemed more comfortable around her than the first time they had met. Fargo had taken a habit of sleeping in Isabella's bed, resting his head on her belly or between her breasts, waking her up in the mornings by licking her neck and face. It was a comforting feeling for Isabella, to have him close to her, someone who unconditionally cared for and liked her, would not lie about it, or try to gain anything from it.

Fargo followed Isabella around and kept most of the troubles at biting distance while she explored the settlement. When the Stonewalls left for another trip, Isabella was left alone to tend to their apartment and Fargo. Old Shelley had told Isabella that Fargo was now too attached to her, and they could not take him with them. Isabella had planned to look for job opportunities while the Stonewalls were away, she had heard about Honeydew Security, and that they were looking for new people to replenish their ranks. She put in her best possible effort to look nice and clean, and then off she went to meet the man who was running the business to see if he had anything to offer her.

As Isabella entered the Honeydew Security building, she was ushered to the second floor by one of the busy clerks on the ground floor and left there standing in the middle of the office of her potential future boss. Nothing prepared her for the sight as her possible employer arrived in his office moments later, passing her as she was looking at his neatly assorted desk. He was a ghoul of advanced years with greenish grey, rotting-looking skin, shoulder-length greenish black hair in a ponytail and black eyes. His face was missing a nose, like it had just dropped off at one point, and his body was bloated and fat. Though to his credit he was wearing a fashionable grey suit jacket unbuttoned over a white designer shirt, and fashionable grey suit pants. Isabella could feel how his black eyes were sliding leeringly over her body, taking in the slender curves and heavy breasts, her vault suit did not hide anything from his gaze.

She tried to break the silence by making eye contact, just to realize that her cleavage had the full attention of the sleazy ghoul. Without thinking Isabella leaned forward, offering him a better look, and he abruptly realized that he was supposed to be interviewing her. He quickly landed in his chair, which creaked like it was in pain, motioning for her to take a seat in front of the table. She settled in the appointed chair, crossing one leg over the other, leaning a bit on the desk as Morgh immediately kicked things off with his first question. Licking his broken lips, he asked what Isabella thought her best qualities were, a classic interview question. Isabella hesitated for a moment before she leaned forward over the desk, feeling how her breasts were trying to push out from the vault suit, her nipples hardened against the fabric, and she said with a honey-laced voice that her finest two qualities were her breasts. They're just so large and soft and touchable. Isabella knew that this was a gamble, but she went all in with it, adding that she was sure that he would agree with her. She could see how his eyes were bulging out from their sockets, and for a moment Isabella was worried that they would indeed pop out.

Morgh mumbled that he'd love to free them from the confines of the vault suit, and as an added tease Isabella ran her finger on the zipper slowly before settling back, knowing that she had scored a job, but at what cost. With a raised eyebrow Morgh asked her what her thoughts were on getting fucked by an older man. Isabella knew that he was clearly testing the waters, but still the question made her mind blank briefly and she felt aroused by his boldness, as she tried to figure out was he serious. Then she fixed her eyes on his and told him that older men, men like himself, are better than immature boys barely out of their teens. Older men know how to treat a girl, how to touch her, how to caress her body. She said that there's nothing sexier to her than a man with some years under his belt, hoping that this would be the last nail in the coffin for him.

Without losing a beat Morgh looked at Isabella with an appraising eye, before shooting another question, asking her what color of underwear she was wearing under that vault suit of hers. Leaning back in her chair Isabella played along, saying she wasn't wearing any underwear right now. She could feel how the situation had already made her wet and horny, and she involuntarily squirmed a bit in her chair. Morgh nodded a few times as he huffed and puffed himself out of the chair, circling around the table and pulling Isabella up by her hand, stating blandly that there was an opening for her if she wanted to start working at the start of the next week under him.

Morgh let the words float for a moment, making Isabella bite her lip as her mind wandered again before she nodded to him. Isabella left the office with a grin on her face, she had scored a chance to get her own thing in the settlement. Her steps were lighter as she wandered back home.

The rest of the week was a blur for Isabella, she tended the garden and spent time with Fargo, they took their normal evening walks around the settlement. Then came her first week of working for Honeydew Security. Nothing had prepared Isabella for the workload or how taxing the job was, it was confusing and total chaos. Her workdays were taking all the juice out of her for two reasons. Firstly, Isabella could feel Morgh's eyes on her as she was doing paperwork for him. Secondly, whenever he passed her or they were alone in his office he couldn't keep his hands off of Isabella's ass, waist, or thighs, and that made her mind wonder even more.

At first, he had been repulsive to her, but now because of how he touched her, she had wild fantasies about him running through her mind. Isabella was all pins and needles after a week of all the electrified tension around the office. She was frustrated, and so horny that she even had considered making Fargo lick her pussy to feel something else down there other than her own fingers, but of course she dismissed the thought of it. As the second week started, Isabella heard two other workers talking on the ground floor about a possible new position in Honeydew Security. Apparently Morgh had lost one of his employees after a bar fight the other night. Even though the event was unfortunate, this could be her possible break to get rid of the new girl title.

So, Isabella devised a plan and waited until the other staff were gone for the day. She popped into the boss man's office where she found him behind his desk muttering to himself. He was deep in his thoughts and didn't notice Isabella's arrival before she was already leaning over the desk, greeting Morgh with a voice that was dripping honey, asking if there was anything at all that she could do to turn his frown upside down. Morgh's head moved up and down like a Vault-Tec bobblehead as he stared at Isabella's breasts. She moved closer, sitting on the edge of his desk, and continued with her sweet tone of voice that she had heard about the terrible thing that happened the other night and how it was such a pity that now the big boss man was having extra stress because he needed to replace the dead employee.

Morgh grunted, agreeing that it was annoying because he needed someone to be more hands on with his errands and things, someone who could be trusted and who was capable of dealing with things even under hard pressure. Isabella ran her fingers on his chest and up to his jawline, capturing his eyes with her own and asked if he already had a certain someone in mind who could possibly ease the pressure of his day-to-day life. With those words Isabella hopped off the desk, bent down a bit and ran her hand up Morgh's thigh towards his groin.

She could see how the cogs were turning momentarily in his brains before he once again got lost in the cleavage of Isabella's vault suit. Taking charge of the moment, with a flirty grin Isabella started to unbutton his black designer shirt and moved her hands over Morgh's bloated, fat body. His skin was not all smooth, having rough spots and cracks but it was still soft. It even smelled good, having a mix of two or three different smells that Isabella could not put her finger on. Morgh reached out running his hands over her slim body and feeling out her heavy breasts through the fabric of her vault suit.

Morgh's hands were literally shaking when he was trying to open the front zipper of Isabella's suit to expose her breasts from their confinement. As soon as he got the zipper to cooperate, she let out an audible exited squeak as he licked his lips and brushed his fingers over her warm skin while peeling off the top half of her bodysuit.

Isabella reached down and ran her hand over his black suit pants, feeling his bulky erection bulge inside them. With both hands, Morgh squeezed Isabella's ass eagerly, pulling her against him in the process while he pushed himself up from his chair. With lust gleaming in his eyes, Morgh complimented Isabella's body as his hands wandered on her skin and over the lower half of the vault suit still on her. Then he leaned over her breasts and his broken and rough lips closed around one of her nipples, he sucked it, pulling it into his mouth making Isabella moan loudly.

As Morgh's tongue and lips teased Isabella's nipples she ran her hands over the sides of his face and through his greasy hair, purring to him how it feels so good to be treated this way by a man with experience and how he should show her who is the boss around here.

Hearing this, Morgh let go of her breast and looked up with a crooked smile on his face. He gripped her nipples between his fat fingers, cruelly pinching them which made Isabella moan even louder. Isabella whimpered in lust, she had craved this, wanted this, and his rough handling felt so good. Her nipples were standing hard, and she could feel how wet she was from his touch already.

It was her hands now that were literally shaking from lust as she fumbled with his belt and the buttons of his suit pants while undoing them, exposing his massive, thick, bare cock. Morgh grabbed her wrists and held her in place, looking her in the eyes he growled that he was going to make her squeal like a bitch, before releasing her. Isabella ran her hand on the shaft of his thick, bare cock and cupped his heavy balls, feeling a surge of excitement while rubbing his heavy hairless balls. They felt smooth and hot, pulsing on her palm. Morgh grunted that they're painfully full of thick cum and Isabella needs to help him shoot out every drop of it. Isabella started to move the foreskin slowly, making sure she put some pressure on the underside of his cock with her fingers, making his dick twitch eagerly.

Isabella kept jerking him off, making his meaty member wet with the precum oozing from the tip of his cock. This made Morgh groan, sweat beading on his forehead. Isabella used her other hand to help him take off his jacket, leaving just the shirt to cover his fat upper body. Morgh grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down on her knees. As Isabella kneeled in front of Morgh, still rubbing the smooth flesh of the head of his massive cock, she reached up to caress his balls making him buck his hips towards her. This prompted Isabella to give the bulbous tip of his dick a lick with her tongue before taking the cock's head in her mouth while looking up at his eyes.

Morgh's balls tightened as his excitement soared and he shivered from pleasure as Isabella pulled her platinum blonde hair back from her face, tucking it behind her ear, leaning down and running the tip of her tongue up and down the underside of his dick, before taking it in between her soft lips. Isabella slid the erect shaft in and out of her mouth a few times before taking each of his hairless balls into her mouth one by one. The sheer size of them filled her mouth completely and she struggled to use her tongue to caress the massive orbs. She felt the tension in them as she bobbed her head back and forth, trying to fit the thick erect cock as much as she could in her mouth. It felt so big and hot, and she could taste the saltiness of his precum on it. Morgh stroked Isabella's head, running his fingers through her silky hair while groaning from pleasure.

Isabella was pleasantly surprised that his cock grew even more inside her mouth forcing her mouth to open as wide as it could while she was sucking it. By now Isabella's whole body ached for the release of an orgasm she had been holding off for several days now. She looked up at Morgh when his cock plopped out of her mouth, sleek and wet from her spit and his pre-cum, and she coyly suggested that maybe he should take charge of fucking her mouth, she added with honeyed voice "I can take it Daddy."

The words struck Morgh like an electric shock. He gripped Isabella's head with both chubby hands and thrusted his massive erection between her lips, invaded her mouth, and drove his cock powerfully down filling her throat and making her tap his thighs with both of her hands, without any effect. Morgh held Isabella's head in place with both hands for a moment, not giving her any mercy. Then he started to stretch her throat with slow thrusts of his huge phallos.

Isabella could hear him say between his moans and grunts how her breasts would work as a wonderful cock sleeve. At first Morgh didn't register the muffled sounds of protest that Isabella was trying to make, so she started again tapping his thighs with her hands, while he kept pushing his cock deeper and deeper in her throat. After a moment Morgh withdrew his shaft from Isabella's abused throat and mouth and she collapsed onto her hands and knees, gasping for air. Isabella looked up with a wide smile and watering eyes, as she moved her head away from Morgh's erection, wrapping the beast between her breasts.

Isabella felt its firm hardness against her chest, still wet from her saliva, while she was trying to wrap her hand around Morgh's girthy shaft. Isabella started to rub the bulbous head of his cock against one of her breasts. The feeling of his hardness against her soft breasts was making her gasp with excitement as Isabella guided his meaty cock between her heavy breasts, taking one in each hand and squeezing them together. She had formed a tunnel for him to thrust into. Isabella then started to move her breasts, so his erection was able to slide up and down. With Morgh's thick dick engulfed by her sensitive breasts, Isabella could feel every bump, ridge, and vein on it.

Even though Morgh's huge belly denied him visual access to what was going on, he still moved his hips eagerly and with each thrust the big shiny head of his cock emerged from her cleavage, slick with his pre-cum. Isabella looked at it with a naughty grin on her lips, and as soon as the tip emerged again, she licked it with her tongue, tasting his pre-cum. The office was filled with sounds of Morgh grunting as he was putting all his strength into his thrusts, and the warm pale flesh of Isabella's heavy breasts was jiggling as he moved his member in between them. Morgh was panting now, barely able to make understandable words as he happily commented that he still couldn't believe a girl young enough to be his daughter is about to coax a load of sperm from his thick cock. His breathing had become heavier, and his erection quivered with lust as Isabella kept moving up and down his cock with her breasts.

Morgh's knees buckled a bit, and he pulled his throbbing erection out of Isabella's reach, then pulled her on her feet saying, "Daddy needs to push this beast inside his sexy girl before Daddy blows his load." Isabella ran her palms on his fat body as she got up, her hands looking very small compared to his chest.

With one smooth move she pushed his shirt off his shoulders and Morgh shrugged it on the floor while pulling Isabella close to him. Isabella felt Morgh's fat fingers move on her body as he unzipped her vault suit all the way, tugging it lower over her buttocks and thighs. It dropped to the floor at her feet, and at the same time Isabella pulled off his belt and took off his suit pants, Morgh's bloated belly sagged low enough to obscure most of his male attributes below his waist.

Morgh pressed Isabella excitedly against the office wall, his hands rubbed her breasts, and his fingertips lightly grazed the stiff nipples making shivers of excitement run all over Isabella's body. The thick, bare cock slid between Isabella's thighs rubbing against her exposed pussy. Morgh hefted one of Isabella's breasts in his hand, enjoying the weight of it as his lips explored the other. He took one nipple in his mouth, teased it with his tongue, while rubbing his hard erection against Isabella's pussy. All the stimulation pushed Isabella's body over the edge with pleasure and she lost control of her body, shaking against Morgh, her hips moved frantically and she hung on to him desperately as her legs gave out under her.

Isabella was now whimpering and moaning as she held on to Morgh for support, she seemed to have lost all understanding of her surroundings. Morgh did not hesitate as he took one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking and nibbling on the hardened nipple. Isabella ran her hands over his body, her small palms sinking into his yielding, greenish, rotting gray flabs of flesh. Morgh continued his assault on Isabella's heavy breasts, showering kisses all over them, around her tender areolae and one on each of her erect nipples, before his lips again closed around one of her nipples, forcing Isabella to cry out in pleasure.

12